• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans Go! Go to the movies

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
[video=youtube;gY6Kx8WJS78]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY6Kx8WJS78[/video]

Because I know some people who are dying to tear this apart.
But let's keep the discussion civil, kay?​

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I'm actually looking forward to this. I enjoyed the Angry Birds movie because of how funny it was despite at first going in thinking I wasn't going to like it since the trailer wasn't appealing. It's a comedy movie so I hope it's as entertaining as the tv series, which I've started enjoying. Don't take it seriously and just try to have a fun time. It won't be super good but it won't be super bad, I just hope I'm super entertained. I wish the creators and staff working on this movie well. It's been a long time since we've had an American 2D movie in theaters.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
You know what's the worst part about TTG and its movie teaser? The flame wars and MSTs are more amusing than what I'm watching.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
That fart joke...just no. Please don't tell me that all of the jokes will be that poor.

I'm tempted to give this a go however. I love the Teen Titans, their comics, the characters, both their original cartoon and TTG.

****ing sue me, i don't give a ****

It won't be that bad, or at least Emoji movie level bad.

EDIT: Actually I just rewatched it and I thought the fart joke was actually pretty funny, especially the reactions...maybe it will turn out quite good!

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Okay, that Aquaman jab was pretty ****ing funny.

I hope this movie to be the beginning of the end for this travesty of Teen Titans.

Hopefully it'll at least wake Cartoon Network up and let the other shows have a chance.
Justice League Action deserved another season but it didn't even get a shot with it's once a week airing.

satopi

I'm really not a fan of the fart joke either but I'm a sucker for their reactions. Lets hope the jokes in this movie are far better and doesn't sink lower than a fart/poop joke. Aw what the hell, I sometimes like toilet humor myself!

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
This show has so many opportunities but I don't think I've heard a joke from it that should get a laugh out of anyone with a three-digit IQ. Didn't it have like three episodes designed to make excuses for the fact that it sucks?

satopi

This show has so many opportunities but I don't think I've heard a joke from it that should get a laugh out of anyone with a three-digit IQ. Didn't it have like three episodes designed to make excuses for the fact that it sucks?
They're very aware of the fan hatred surrounding the show which is why they sometimes make self defecating jokes. I don't really watch the show much but I can remember one comical scene in "The Return of Slade" that was really cruel when it brought up the previous series. I don't think it made excuses to combat why it sucks (and why would it?) I think the show just enjoys making jokes on the haters at times like the haters do the same to it but take it much more seriously.

Red and Blue

Movie is doing surprisingly well critically. It has like a 95 percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Movie is doing surprisingly well critically. It has like a 95 percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

People are giving it the benefit of the doubt. Which I don't disagree with.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
The only part I give a damn about this is the post credit scene which apparently teased a season 6 of the actual show.

Last edited:

Kevin24

Event Collector
teen titans go is pure cancer. every copy of the movie needs to be burned by arsonists and CN needs to be ddosed during day time every day while this garbage show plays. CN should be called cancer network which is what it's become

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I almost want to see it just to see what gave it a 95% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
As for the movie, I almost want to see it just to see what gave it a 95% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Most of the top reviews keep mentioning how it's great for kids, though. The rating mostly benefits the kids while there is something for adults (but not as much). Also, the rating is at 90% as of now.

But I, myself, will not see this movie if it means supporting this flanderized atrocity from living even longer.

Cat's Eye Draco

The only part I give a damn about this is the post credit scene which apparently apparently teased a season 6 of the actual show.

That's what a lot of people are assuming and/or hoping it is, anyway. Personally, I'll believe it when there's an actual official announcement and not just a bunch of people posting "Season Six Confirmed!!!" all over the place when nothing has been confirmed.