1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

~ Teen Titans North v2 ~

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Games' started by VampirateMace, Mar 26, 2011.

1. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

Okay, welcome everyone. The following are the approved players:

Heroes:

Tower 1
    (1) VampirateMace, Cadaver/Candy (Zombie Girl)
    (2) DVB, Ninjice/Diego (Ice Ninja) *[Withdrawn, by rumor]*
    (3) Musical Mayhem, Whiplash/Natalie (Psychic Cowgirl)
    (4) Extreme Floatzel, Chronos/Raymond (Time Traveler) *[CURRENTLY INACTIVE]*
    (5) Kiruria, Venifica/Tara (Emotion Witch)
    (6) aggiegwyn, Blindlight/Katelynn (Illusionist) *[Withdrawn, character/slot up for grabs I guess]*
    (7) deltakurumiru4, Calc/Sasori (Skeleton-mancer)
    (8) MugoUrth, Detour/Izu (Baku)

(The current tower is full, any additional heroes will be put in a second tower, so don't get the two confused...)
    Tower 2
    (1) Zalck, D.R.O.I.D. (Malfunctioning Antivirus Program) *[CURRENTLY INACTIVE]*
    (2) Food Guy, Lifebane/Ethan (Healer)
    (3) eeveegirl810, April,Serena (Weightlifting Siren)
    (4) Grassmaster411, Fossil/Calvin (Prehistoric Changling)
    (5) Dragotyner, Thorfist/Drago (Electric)
    (6) memond, Shadow Wisp/Dimitri (Flame Ghoster) *[Withdrawn, character/slot up for grabs I guess]*
    (7)
    (8)

Villains:
    (1) Pokefan0234, Houl/ Stephen (Wild Boy)
    (2) lxdarknessxl, Fallen Angel/Kuro (Fallen Angel, neutral)
    (3) Smooth, Ziggy (Gravity Musician) *[CURRENTLY INACTIVE]*
    (4) BAlightning, Spectre/Jacob (Ghoster) *[CURRENTLY INACTIVE]*
    (5) Niihyl, Nemesis/Phoenix Luxiet (Balance) *[Withdrawn, character/slot up for grabs I guess]*
    (6)
    (7)
    (8)

These are the Rules:
    1. IMPORTANT: Put your char name at the top of your post and your inventory at the bottom!
    2. No god-mod or invincibly
    3. No controlling (bunnying) other’s characters
    4. No spam, flaming, or harassment.
    5. …I still have no idea what this rule was supposed to be…
    6. No changing the weather for a time which other people have already posted about.
    7. There is to be NO teleporting, gaining powers or weapons, or major character inrtoduction, WITHOUT my approval. (This was an unwritten, but highly understood, rule in previous versions)

*Cadaver, Candy*

It was a chilly overcast afternoon when a large brown truck pulled up to the Teen Titans North tower. An annoyed looking man lowered himself out of the driver’s side door and unlocked the back of the truck. There amidst a sea of brown and white cardboard packages, was a large rectangular wooden crate. Roughly he jammed his handcart under this box and guided it down a ramp. He rolled it up to the steps of the tower, and let it down with a thud beside them.

On the crate was a simple white address tag with no recipient name, just the address of the tower, and a large red stamp mark declaring it to be fragile. Inside the crate was a large ebony coffin, with the surname Burke engraved on it in large gold letters. Inside the coffin was a rather irritated Cadaver who’d just been quite rudely awoken from her daytime slumber. Shipping herself to the tower while she slept no longer seemed like such a convenient idea.

She yawned, all there was to do now was relax and wait for her teammates to let her out. She hadn’t addressed the box to any specific one of them, because he had no idea who else Robin and Cyborg had chosen, but hopefully they weren’t too shy to open a box with no addressee.

She yawned again… still a bit sleepy…

Inventory:
    In Drop Bag
    (1) Teen Titan Communicator
    (2) old school ID card
    (3) shipping receipt
    (4) Change, 3 pennies, 2 quarters, and a dime
    (5) Black ball point pen
    (6) Curved needle and thread

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  2. DVB

DVB Philosopher Knight

~Ninjice; Diego Vendrix~

Watching from above the tower in the midst of mist and ice crystals was a mysterious ninja. An urban modern ninja, of ice. Diego watched in secrecy from the top of the Titans North tower. It resembled the other Titans tower. Diego then noticed a particular looking large box. He remembered one of his new teammates is a zombie and enjoyed living in a coffin. So either that was her coffin and she is in it or not. Deciding to check it out, he leaped off the tower and began shooting snow to slow his descent. I never though i would be grateful for high amounts of humidity, so I can use the moisture in the air to use, Diego thought as he made it down to the ground. When he arrived, he saw the big crate. Diego simply held out his arm as ice particles and life energy began to flow to form a blade. He used it to open the box before seeing the coffin. "Umm... you okay? I am going to open the lid..." Diego said before opening the lid. He hoped she wasn't nude or anything like that. It'd be weird...

Inventory:
    In Drop Bag
    (2) Manga Ink Pen
    (3) Smartphone
    (4) 20 dollars
    (5) Sketch Pad

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  3. Extreme Floatzel

Extreme Floatzel Well-Known Member

Raymond/Chronos

Raymond, or ‘Chronos’ sat on his bed in his custom room in the Teen Titans North Tower. It was a rectangular room with clocks scattered all over the walls, modern clocks, coo-coo clocks and even a grandfather clock, they were all in perfect synchronisation, yet not too loud too keep Raymond awake at night, although it was probably loud enough to annoy others. In the corner was a television with two different consoles set up to it, a pair of controllers for each console lay on the pale green carpet. The walls were a brilliant white colour that made perfect contrast with the multitude of clocks. There were four different coloured bean bags scattered throughout the room, a blue, a purple, an orange and a red, Raymond preferred bean bags over seats, they were more comfortable in his opinion.

As Raymond sat playing a certain game based around monsters that could be captured in strange balls on his portable console, he noticed a shape descend down from the tower from his large wide window at the back of the room. He ran up towards the window and pressed his face against it. Looking downwards, he saw a teenager falling through snow. Raymond recognised the character to be one of his fellow heroes, he couldn’t remember his name, but he recognised him from seeing him around the tower. Whoever had just dropped down by Raymond’s window could barely be seen now; he was just a tiny blob moving towards a tiny brown rectangle from what Raymond could see in his room. Raymond decided he might as well go see what was happening down there, he’d been sitting around in his room for practically the whole day.

Raymond then set off down the large winding stairs, he checked one of his two wristwatches, the one on the right hand, it was about half past one in the afternoon. Raymond made a mental note to get some lunch after he checks what’s going on outside the tower.

inventory (What’s in his pockets)
    - A rubber band
    -Half a packet of Chewing Gum
    -Two dollars and 56 cents
    -Teen Titan Communicator
    -Small Kitchen knife with a leather cover

4. VampirateMace

(DVB): This mist/cloud floating was never mentioned… but I’m going to ignore it for now, so long as it doesn’t turn into some major power during a fight or something.

*Cadaver, Candy*

As Cadaver lay there resting she noticed the sound of an impact, not too heavy, but not like a regular footstep. There was a crackle of wood and the creak of nails being pulled away. Someone was opening her box. She heard him speak, "Umm... you okay? I am going to open the lid..."

She slid her right arm across her torso and up to her head, pulling down her goggles as the lid was yanked open. The person staring down at her looked somewhat like a ninja. She sat up and pulled herself out of the coffin and box, into the fresh snow, “…thanks.”

She looked up at the shiny new tower. She turned back to the coffin and box. She reached into the box and lifted the coffin up to take it out. The coffin was heavy, but not too heavy.

Inventory:
    In Drop Bag
    (2) old school ID card
    (3) shipping receipt
    (5) Black ball point pen

5. DVB

DVB Philosopher Knight

OOC: He was just standing on the tower, but he was barely seeable my the average person. He wasn't floating, he just appeared 'misty'.

~Ninjice; Diego Vendrix~

"Need any help?" Diego offered as he picked up the coffin and helped her take inside the Tower among all the other equipment and stuff that they have transported over to the tower. After some good time of organizing stuff, Ninjice stood by the entrance with her. "By the way, someone is already here. My name is Ninjice" Ninjice said as he offered his hand for her to shake. Ninjice managed to locate his box of stuff. It was for his room. He didn't have much. He had a special futon that his sensei gave him to help his back. He had ordered a bureau to place his clothes in. He had scrolls of techniques plus all of his novels and manga. He had those paintings that his sensei was happy enough to give him as well as a Mayan mask and an Aztec mask he found. He had his outfits, including casual clothes, armor and other variations. He had a laptop to be able to keep track of news and the radio clock. He couldn't remember what else he had put into his room, but perhaps he'll remember later. Right now, he was waiting for the zombie girl to shake his hand.

Inventory:
    In Drop Bag
    (2) Manga Ink Pen
    (3) Smartphone
    (4) 20 dollars
    (5) Sketch Pad

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
  6. Pokefan0234

Pokefan0234 Ka-Ra-Tay!

Hmm... well, I was going to post Houl's arrival when all of the other heroes had introduced themselves, but I guess I'll just have Houl somewhere farther out until everyone shows up. ^_^

Dude, I love Digimon! XP

Also, I just realized that we have the same number of people playing as last time, (not including Fallen, because I'm not sure if he's accepted yet. :/)

=^= Houl =^=

Far away from the city, where human developments had not quite reached, a creature burst from the shadows of the trees. It leapt with the grace of a predator, its fur brushing against the chilly winds of the afternoon. And after it had landed on its four limbs, it stood up on its hind legs, crossed its arms, and grew a smile.

“We’ve come,” the creature, Houl, purred, letting out another howl to signal the rest of his pack. On cue, a dozen more shadows appeared from behind the veil of the forest, falling in place behind the leader of their pack. Houl cocked his head in their direction, glancing along the line of fellow animals. A few wolves, several coyotes, some foxes, a couple of weasels, a mongoose, and a floppy-eared bunny – the most vicious of them all – stood in line behind him. Everyone was accounted for.

Good.

Falling onto all fours, Houl began walking toward the noise of the city, his pack following loyally. They had come to the next destination in their line of carnage. To think that they had started out in a little town with only fifty people; and here they were now, threatening the lives of millions of possible prey. Millions! With so many people, they could practically pick anyone they wanted for a quick snack. Cities like this were practically an endless supply of food.

The pack made their way towards the city, crawling through the tall grass and keeping under the cover of shadows as not to be spotted. Humans had a tendency to pop up anywhere, even in the sky. They had once run into the problem of being seen by two humans from the news station; luckily, the thing was so loud and large that they had no trouble finding it and getting rid of all the evidence.

Speaking of the news… Houl couldn’t help but wonder if they had gotten around to showing the five killings he had organized in the town before this one. More likely than not, they were still trying to put the story together in a way that didn’t make it look like a werewolf was the cause of them all.

A sudden thump pulled him from his thoughts. In an instant, he had turned toward the sound, ready to leap at his assailant. His eyes darted toward the thin flicker of light from far away. Farmland, perhaps? Silently, he turned toward his men, looking for their next line of action. In response to his question, several in the pack licked their lips.

Smiling, he let out a series of barks, pointing each member to their specific section. They would circle the main area of the farm, take out any humans within it, and have themselves a feast. Each animal darted through the grass, making their way toward the light. Houl himself ran on all fours, keeping himself low to the ground.

As they reached the farm, Houl could see that there was but one measly human guarding the area. Teeth bared, he gained speed and leapt from the grass in one single, unpredictable movement. The man didn’t even know what hit him; in a few seconds he had been tossed to the side, neck broken in two, as Houl commandeered what was left of his estate.

Two other screams indicated that any other humans in the premises had been dealt with accordingly. Smiling, Houl strolled over to where two of his wolves had overcome a group of chickens. Examining the lot, he picked up the best of the bunch and left the others for his pack to feast on.

His gaze turned to the city, he broke off a leg and bit into it with a satisfied chomp.

Inventory (including animals under his control):
    + A few wolves
    + Several coyotes
    + Two weasels
    + A mongoose
    + An evil floppy-eared bunny

7. Musical Mayhem

Musical Mayhem ~Simple and Clean~

~Whiplash/Natalie~

"Thanks so much for the ride," Whiplash told the taxi driver as she got out. She was dressed to impress in her typical uniform, cowboy hat and all. The taxi driver had spent the majority of the rather long and tedious ride from a bus stop in New Jersey to here... wherever here was. She'd given him an address, and he wasn't sure if he could get her out. When he'd asked why she was dressed like that, she'd simply told him that she was a dancer back home. Whatever that meant.

"Yeah. No problem," the guy grumbled, "Need help with your luggage?" He inquired, his eyes locked on the large T-shaped tower in the distance. He rubbed his hands together awkwardly.

"Nope. I don't have any luggage, apparently it was all shipped here," Whiplash chuckled with a shrug. She darted over and squeezed the boy in a hug, "Thanks for driving me here..." Her eyes found his name tag, "Luke. Here's a tip." She handed him ten extra dollars and then continued on her way into the tower, waving her white-gloved hand as she went. And she even picked up an errant thought on the way out, Girls are so weird...

Whiplash chuckled and headed into the tower. "Hello? Anybody here...?" She asked as she peeked in the doorway. And she couldn't help but wonder if they would like her. Not many people trusted a telepath, that was something she'd learned early on in her career as one. Usually she tended to omit that part of her powers, choosing only to mention her telekinesis. People appreciated the ability to throw things using only your mind. They didn't appreciate being able to hear every thought that ran through their minds.

"Better to be honest with them." Peter's voice informed her. Whiplash, ever since her powers had been absorbed by her brother, heard his voice in her head. It was sort of like an invisible imprint he'd left on them... or maybe she was just crazy. She'd never really been sure. It was another one of those thing she'd "tended to omit".

I guess... She admitted to the Peter voice. It would be better for them to know. It could come in handy... even if she wasn't very good at reading minds. Whiplash pushed the door to the tower open, finding herself facing three people who were already there. A boy wearing wristwatches, a zombie, and some kind of icy ninja were standing near a pile of melting snow. The zombie had pulled a coffin out of the box.

"Hi. I'm Whiplash!" She said cheerfully, waving to the others, "Uhhh does anybody know which box is mine?" She eyed the rather large pile of boxes, completely unsure of which one to take.

~Inventory~
    Teen Titans Communicator
    Cell Phone
    $13.58
    Mints
    Whip

8. VampirateMace

(DVB): inventory.

(Pokefan0234): hee hee… that’s good use for your inventory…

(MM): Didn't see your post... better edit mine... oh, and the coffin's crate is outside.

*Cadaver, Candy*

Cadaver allowed the ninja boy to help her commenting simply, “Thanks,” once more. They stopped in a cluttered hallway where several people’s belongings had been temporarily stored. He turned to her and added, "By the way, someone is already here. My name is Ninjice."

“Candy Burke,” replied Cadaver lifting her goggles and resting them on her forehead, “Though the media knows me as Cadaver. You can call me either. There’s really no point in protecting my secret identity with a complexion like this.” She puts her open hands low to her hips in a ‘ wouldn’t you agree?’ or ‘can’t you see it?’ sort of gesture.

She notices his hand ready for a handshake. Good job making this one awkward, Candy, she tells herself as she reaches quickly to shake his hand. Releasing it she takes another look around, none of her stuff was here… she didn’t really have any stuff. She grabs the coffin again and starts to drag it towards the elevator, “Better go find my room… Robin said something about the third floor… shouldn’t be a problem.”

"Hi. I'm Whiplash! Uhhh does anybody know which box is mine?" asked a cheerful feminie voice behind them. Cadaver let go of the coffin with a light thud and turned to look. A exctited looking cowgirl. Another girl, great, "Hey there... uh, no. Guess you're just going to have to peek into some until you find it... hope no one's left their boxers on top," she laughed.

Inventory:
    In Drop Bag
    (2) old school ID card
    (3) shipping receipt
    (5) Black ball point pen

9. Extreme Floatzel

Extreme Floatzel Well-Known Member

Raymond/Chronos​

Raymond reached the bottom of the spiral staircase, as he came into the main room he saw three other people; each one of them was at least three years older than him. Raymond reckoned he was probably the youngest at the tower, he didn’t mind much though.
    “Hey there.” Raymond said as he walked towards the group. “I’m Raymond”

One of them wore a Ninja suit. He had rather pale skin, similar to Raymond himself and Jet black hair. Another wore a cowgirl suit; she had long strawberry blonde hair in two separate pigtails. Perhaps the most unusual looking of the three was a girl with grey skin covered in many patches that looked like they’d never been healed; Raymond guessed they probably were a drawback to whatever her power was. A bad smell was emitting from the grey skinned girl, with a pinch of vanilla of course. Raymond didn’t mention it though; it would just be rude to do so.

Inventory (lying in his pockets): A rubber band (I couldn’t think of another item...)
    -Half a packet of Chewing Gum
    -Two dollars and 56 cents
    -Teen Titan Communicator
    -Small Kitchen knife with a leather cover (Gotta have some sort of weapon!)

10. DVB

DVB Philosopher Knight

~Ninjice ★ Diego Vendrix~

"Umm.. I am not sure where your boxes are, ma'am. However, I am pretty sure that one side they had our names on them. Our hero names, anyway" Ninjice said to her. He took a look at his teammates so far. He had taken the time to listen from the Titans a little bit about his teammates. Cadaver was essentially a zombie with strength, speed and agility suppressing a human's. He wasn't sure what else she can do. Her stench wasn't that bad, especially compared to his sensei's mystery stew. Whiplash was a psychic cowgirl as Beast Boy described her. He wasn't sure what he meant, but her abilities should help.Then there was the other boy, Chronos. He had powers related tot ime, but Diego didn't remember much else. He was frowning. Not one of them as far as he knew had any energy-based properties. In TT, they had Starfire and Cyborg. They were better balanced than this team. Then again, he didn't know the full extension of their powers so he couldn't judge. "I think we're only missing one or two people..." Ninjice said.

Inventory:
    In Drop Bag
    (2) Manga Ink Pen
    (3) Smartphone
    (4) 20 dollars
    (5) Sketch Pad

11. VampirateMace

*Cadaver, Candy*

A young teen descended a nearby staircase. He looked over them then announced, “Hey there. I’m Raymond”

“Hey,” replied Cadaver softly.

"Umm.. I am not sure where your boxes are, ma'am. However, I am pretty sure that one side they had our names on them. Our hero names, anyway" commented the Ninja. Adding after a moment, "I think we're only missing one or two people..."

“Probably…” added Cadaver, “Robin said this new tower design could accommodate more people, weapons, and vehicles.” She yanked on the coffin once more, “Well… I’m going up to find my room.”

She drug the coffin into a nearby service elevator, intended for transporting equipment from floor to floor. On the third floor see peeked into a couple of rooms before finding one that looked right. It was simple, dimly lit, there was a desk with a basketball hoop trashcan, but no bed, and a couple of sports posters were hung neatly on the wall. Cadaver let go of the coffin an walked in, “I think this is it…”

There was a note on the desk. She picked it up, “Cadaver, welcome home.” She smiled and set it back down, going back to retrieve her coffin,

Inventory:
    In Drop Bag
    (2) old school ID card
    (3) shipping receipt
    (5) Black ball point pen

12. aggiegwyn

aggiegwyn Well-Known Member

Blindlight, Katelynn
    Katelynn looked up the huge, letter-shaped tower. She tried to think welcoming thoughts, like "I'll fit in" or "I can be social, right?" but they almost immediately vanished. The Tower seemed almost imposed, even a bit scary. But Katelynn knew that if she had a chance to live a good life anywhere, it was here.

She wondered if she should set an illusion of a better looking "her" would ease the process of meeting new people. People tend to act easier when around those who are beautiful. But she discarded the thought, thinking that
    a) Teen Titans wouldn't care about looks anyhow.
    b)Eventually she would have to let the illusion go, looking like her normal self again.
    c)That she never got the porportions right anyways. She always made her butt to big, or her eyes too small. It needed practice.

She sucked in a big breath, then stepped in the building with temporary courage. With this, she gave a loud "Hello!"

Inventory:
    1. Teen Titan Communicator
    2. iPhone
    3. $5 and 32 cents
    4. Pack of gum
    5. A pink bow
    6. Floating board

13. DVB

DVB Philosopher Knight

Ninjice turned around to the newcomer girl and his heart stopped. The new girl... something about her just brought up old feelings in Ninjice. Having grown up as an emotional, but different child, he couldn't find anyone in his peer group to help with his emotions. His sensei helped him, but with feelings like love... He was said to have a Soul of Fire and that his fiery passion is something he should embrace. And now, he wondered if this is what sensei meant. He snapped out of it and went up to her. "Um.. hi, I am Ninjice. What's yours?" he asked her while holding his hand for her to shake. He was blushing heavily, but no one except maybe Blindlight could notice.

Inventory:
    In Drop Bag
    (2) Manga Ink Pen
    (3) Smartphone
    (4) 20 dollars
    (5) Sketch Pad

14. aggiegwyn

Immediately as someone confronted her, the confidence vanished. As the boy walked up to her, she slowly began to notice that he was blushing as well, but probably didn't look like a radish like she did. She gave a nervous giggle-which she hated-while shaking his hand and saying "I'm Ka-ka-Katelynn. N-n-n-nice to m-meet you." She said, only turning redder as she continued to speak. The boy was handsome, easily admirable. If only she had the confidence to do anything about it.

She nervously let go of the hand, wiping off her own sweat on her blue shorts. She looked to the others, not trying to look rude by focusing on one person. But he is so EASY to focus on... she thought.

Inventory:
    2. iPhone
    3. $5 and 32 cents
    4. Pack of gum
    5. A pink bow
    6. Floating board

15. DVB

DVB Philosopher Knight

Diego just kept staring at the girl with a fierce intensity. However, he snapped out of it for a bit to say, "Anyway, I think we are only missing one person," Ninjice said as he eyes kept trailing toward the illusion girl. "I think after we put our stuff away, we meet in the main room so we can get to know each other a bit better," Ninjice said as he subconsciously took Katelynn's hand and began to look for her stuff. "Come on, I'll help you find your stuff," he said before he realized how soft and smooth her hands were. "Your hands... they're like an angel's..." he said absentmindedly to her before his while face became red.

Inventory:
    In Drop Bag
    (2) Manga Ink Pen
    (3) Smartphone
    (4) 20 dollars
    (5) Sketch Pad

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  16. Kiruria

Kiruria La Melancolie Noir

OOC: I just realised, all our characters are different ages. Well, technically both Venifica and Cadaver are 17, but since Cadaver is permanently that way, it doesn't count.
    IC:

~~Venifica~~

Amanda Tibbet... oh, how she despised that name now. Every time she thought of it, it reminded her of her parents, who had just recently disowned her. True, she had imagined that happening for a few years before that, but never expected it to happen so suddenly... and sort of against her will. As she looked around the monotonous landscape, she knew that everything she had stood up for up until now was gone. The mundane life pushed her away. Her old villain buddies were now old acquaintances who would only taunt her if she was around. The truth was, she was alone.

...Or was she? Venifica's eye then caught the Teen Titan North Tower, which was her new home. Yet, it didn't really seem like home then. At that point, Venifica didn't really know what home was. She stared at this tower from afar for a long time, a tear or two sliding down her cheek.

This is the only life I know now, she thought, not taking her eyes off the tower. I know my chances that the other Teen Titans will accept me are slim, but it's all I have.
    She glanced at the Teen Titan Communicator attached to her belt, then drew her cloak around her to cover it up. Then she took out her wand, that cursed rod with the wings of the Devil on it.
    ...Still I am Venifica, the black-hearted sorceress who tortures those unfortunate souls who deserve it.
    She summoned a black will-o-wisp, cupping it in her hands for a while before blowing it--like a kiss--towards the top of the tower. As if disappointed to not meet a target, it vanished in an eerie flash of light.
    Oh well, as long as I am relatively isolated in my room, I should be fine. I suppose if I am feeling lonely I can talk to Raven or something.

As Venifica wiped her tears away and walked towards the tower, she started to think of a civilian name--one she can use if and when she wanted to blend in with the non-super world. For anyone who knew Latin, especially, would become suspicious upon hearing that her only name was "Venifica". But she didn't want to use her given name, which she quicky pushed out of her mind the instant it tried to surface. But what else was a nice name? Hannah... didn't sound much like her. Charlotte... nice indeed, but a little too pretty. Morgan... sounded too much like a sorceress of Arthurian legend. Vicky... no, she couldn't pick a name that also started with V. Tara... hmm, that had sort of a nice ring to it, now that she thought of it. But Tara who?

Venifica approached the tower before she could start thinking about a last name. And there were her fellow Titans... well, some of them anyway. Four of them were currently outside: two boys and two girls, two younger and two slightly older. A ninja, a time-traveler, a psychic cowgirl, and an illusionist. Venifica thought she had also heard mention of a zombie, but maybe that was just her imagination. (She didn't see the coffin being carried inside.) The ninja and the illusionist were currently talking to each other, which was a shame since something about the illusionist drew Venifica to her. She didn't quite know what it was--was it something about the powers she had, or what? At any rate, all Venifica did was glance at her with intent, looking a dagger at her when the ninja complimented her on her hands.

Venifica momentarily forgot that she was still clutching her wand when she approached Chronos and Whiplash. Whiplash was currently looking through the boxes stored in the truck, and Venifica just had to wonder if some of their belongings were in there. But then again, everything had already been shipped to everyone's rooms, right? Venifica was anxious to look at her room, but another part of her wanted to talk to one of the other Titans. Which would she do?

Eventually Venifica walked right past everybody and started to head inside. She wasn't in the best mood right now anyway, figuring that she might just start to cry again if she tried to talk to someone now. But when she placed her hand on the door as if to open it, she halted, slowly pulling her hand back. She whipped her head around and glanced at the cowgirl... and then she had a feeling, as if from some distant conscience, that it would be a very good idea to talk to her.

Actually, that's just what she did. She walked up to the truck, tapping the bottom of her wand on its steel floor a few times while the cowgirl was searching one of the boxes. It wasn't until she looked up that Venifica spoke.

"I do believe all our belongings have already been sent to our rooms." It was a bit of a colder tone than she wanted, but oh well. As an afterthought, she unclipped her Teen Titan Communicator and held it right next to her wand, somehow fearing that she would otherwise come across as a villain. "I can't help but wonder what our rooms will be like, since this is our new home..."

Venifica's heart sank at the mention of home. She knew she was on the verge of crying again, but was determined not to show it.

"What's your name anyway?" she asked in a bit of a hurry, anxious to find something to say. "I-I-I'm, well... you can call me Venifica. Which, by the way, is Latin for sorceress," she added with a smile that quickly faded. She tapped her wand once more on the bottom of the truck.

Good thing trucks can't have nightmares, she thought, but I would like to see one if they could.

--Inventory--
    - Teen Titan Communicator, held in left hand
    - Wand, held in right hand
    - A small amount of money (in belt pouch)
    - Folding pocket knife (in belt pouch)
    - Lighter (in belt pouch)

EDIT: Pfft, I made the exact same mistake as I did last time, forgetting to include Venifica's wand in the Inventory.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2011
  17. aggiegwyn

Blindlight/Katelynn
    Katelynn simply couldn't respond to the compliment. Her mouth opened, but simply stayed that way, emitting no sound. Her face grew more and more red as he lead her to the boxes. It was flattering really, for the boy to be so upfront about what he thought. She blushed a deep purple as she looked inside her box to see many clothes. She let go of his hand quickly to carry the box.
    "Um..c-c-could you g-get that on, Ninj-jice?" She said, pointing to the box with other belongings.

She barely noticed the girl on the other side of the room.

Inventory:
    2. iPhone
    3. $5 and 32 cents
    4. Pack of gum
    5. A pink bow
    6. Floating board

18. Musical Mayhem

Musical Mayhem ~Simple and Clean~

~Whiplash~

Lash couldn't help but notice when a new girl entered the tower. She immediately began chatting with Ninjice. She seemed a bit smitten actually. Lash smiled to herself as she dug through the box. She'd introduced herself as Katelyn and was now glancing around at the others. Lash could feel the questioning train of her thoughts. She was wondering if it was rude to not be talking to Cadaver and herself. In fact, a clear thought came in at that very moment, But he is so EASY to focus on...

"Definitely smitten," Lash chuckled under her breath, shuffling around the contents of the box. Definitely not hers... her hand had just grazed a pair of boxers. Ninj-ice was talking about something, but Lash had tuned him out in favor of her own thoughts. There wasn't much mental activity going on around her. That didn't mean the people around her were stupid, it just meant that they weren't thinking too loudly. Which was perfectly fine by Lash.

"Your hands... they're like an angel's..." Ninjice was saying and Lash rolled her eyes. That was a little ridiculous. She cold feel the embarrassment in both of their thoughts. It practically brought a blush to the cowgirl's cheeks.

What you don't remember the last time YOU were smitten? Peter's voice asked mockingly in her head. Lash chuckled to herself once more, quietly enough that no one heard. The last time she'd been "smitten" was when she'd first met a cowboy dancer named Nate. She found out three weeks later when she'd asked him out that he was gay. They'd become best friends from there.

Another new girl had entered the room. She walked past all of the heroes, although Blindlight and Ninjice hadn't noticed. Lash glanced up briefly from her box, but the girl didn't say or think anything, so she just went back to searching.

"I do believe all our belongings have already been sent to our rooms." The girl announced a little bit coldly. Lash glanced up, choosing to ignore the relatively harsh tone. "I can't help but wonder what our rooms will be like, since this is our new home..."

"What's your name anyway?" The girl recovered, sort of. "I-I-I'm, well... you can call me Venifica. Which, by the way, is Latin for sorceress," She smiled, but it quickly disappeared. Poor girl must be miserable. Then Lash picked up a thought.

Good thing trucks can't have nightmares,
    she thought, but I would like to see one if they could. Her eyes darted to Venifica's wand, which she was currently tapping on the truck. What could her power be?

"I'm Whiplash, but y'all can just call me Lash," She said with a bouncy smile, "It's cuz I can throw people with my mind. They get Whiplash that way..." Lash chuckled a bit to herself, "Yeah, these don't seem to mine anyways. I don't wear boxers." She said, dangling the stray undies in her hand. Her smile faded as she ran out of things to say, "So um... where do you think your room is?" Lash could have smacked herself for her lack of something better to say.

~Inventory~
    Teen Titans Communicator
    Cell Phone
    $13.58
    Mints
    Whip

19. VampirateMace

(aggiegwyn): NAMES please

(DVB): INVENTORY please

What’s this Truck? Do you guys mean Trunks or Trunk?

(Yeah, the stuff was supposed to be pre-delivered, but since people were RPGing the hall as filled with boxes, I just ran with it.)

*Cadaver, Candy*

Cadaver pulled the heavy coffin into her room. She looked around, the room was simple, it was neat, and it was hers. She smiled and turned to go back downstairs. Her tower-mates might be wanting some help retrieving their things. Or maybe someone would be ready to go out on patrol? It was still a bit bright out, but she didn’t really feel like going back to sleep.

She hopped down the stairs two and three at a time until she reached the second story. She threw herself over the rail there and landed below on the first story. It probably wasn’t the smartest choice, but it didn’t hurt, and she didn’t seem to have damaged anything. But she did make a bit of a racket.

She looked across the hall at the other heroes who were gathering their things. The cowgirl had a pair of boxers? Interesting…

She stretched her arms over her head, “Okay… so, anyone have any plans? …of course, assuming the Titan Signal doesn’t go off.”

Inventory:
    In Drop Bag
    (2) old school ID card
    (3) shipping receipt
    (5) Black ball point pen

20. Kiruria

Kiruria La Melancolie Noir

OOC: The truck you mentioned in your very first post, the one that had carried Cadaver's coffin. Unless you meant for it to leave immediately after the delivery...
    IC:

~~Venifica, Tara Somebody~~

Whiplash, eh? Interesting name. Did she specialise in attacking people with a whip, perhaps? Ah, but that question was answered for her right then and there. Venifica's face immediately brightened into a sort of livid excitement when she heard the words "I can throw people with my mind".

Telekinesis, eh? she thought, still oblivious to Whiplash's other ability: telepathy. That's the same ability that Raven has. Whiplash seems entirely different from Raven otherwise though.

Venifica could only hope that Whiplash wasn't about to ask her about her own powers. What would she say if she told the truth? That would make a terrible first impression, that of a malevolent masochist who employed black magic to fuel her sinister ways. In an even worse case, they might think she was a spy for a villainous group, like the one she used to belong to long ago. After all, her powers were something a villain might find extremely useful.

In fact, Whiplash did ask her a question. But thankfully, it had nothing to do with super-powers. Whiplash had simply asked her where she thought her room would be. She thought nothing of how odd the question was, just being relieved that she didn't have to give away her dark secret. Still, it was a secret she knew she would have to reveal soon. How could she go about progressively hinting at her nature and powers without telling the other Titans straight out?

"Knowing me," Venifica joked in response to Whiplash's question, "I'd probably end up in the dungeons."

But it wasn't a joke. Venifica's room was in fact in the dungeons. To get there, she had to go through a doorway leading off of the main lobby, then descend a narrow spiral staircase which passed through a room filled with an eerie green light. When she reached the floor below her, she came to a hallway that seemed to lead to where the furnaces and such were, and perhaps a garage somewhere. But Venifica didn't go this way. Instead, she went through an opening behind her and descended a straight stairway, eventually coming to a dark hallway leading to who knew where. There were two doors leading off of this hallway--the first was a broom closet, but the second was the doorway to Venifica's room.

Actually, come to think of it, Venifica liked this location. It had almost a spooky air about it, and was far away from the other rooms, so no loud noises the other Titans made could disturb her during her alone time. But the excitement was only beginning, for she hadn't seen her room yet. And so she opened the door, feeling much like a young child opening a huge birthday present.

A wide smile spread across the curly-haired sorceress' face when she turned on the lights (before she did, the room was completely dark save for the soft glow of the switch). A chandelier made of black iron hung from the ceiling--but instead of the expensive little lightbulbs and fancy jewels often attached to chandeliers, it had bright red ribbon strips hanging from it, and had marbles instead of lightbulbs. A single source of red light was hidden somewhere in the middle, casting a sinister red glow throughout the room and making the marbles glisten. Venifica remembered seeing this chandelier (which by now she realised wasn't a proper chandelier) while shopping with her mum several years ago, but her mum wouldn't buy it for her despite its relative cheapness. What she liked about it was the fact that the light could change colours with a pullstring hanging from it.

After changing the colour of the chandelier weird light fixture to purple by pulling on the string a few times (it changed to green first), Venifica looked around at the rest of the room. In one corner was a small bookshelf containing her favourite books, including several that she had stolen from the library while she was still a villain. Many of the books pertained to some sort of magical topic, though there were no ancient spellbooks or anything. The rest were mostly fantasy novels and old diaries. A little row of various stuffed animals sat on top of the bookcase, easily visible from her bed. There were a couple of other lamps in case she wanted more light in the room, but she preferred the light of the candles sitting in a box in another corner.

The other peculiar thing about the room was the floor. Half of it was wooden--this was the half that contained her bed and little computer desk, and had a fluffy rug sitting in the middle. The other half of the floor was stone, and lay a couple of inches below the wooden floor. Here was where the bookcase and candle box were, among a few other decorations. A beanbag chair sat in this room, one which she would enjoy relaxing in. And finally, sitting right up against the wall was a little square table, its surface less than a foot above the ground. A thin cloth covered the table, and two unlit candles stood on the far corners of it. A little notebook lay in the centre of the table, and a black cord formed a circle around it that just barely touched the edges of the table. A page torn out the notebook was propped up against the wall at the back of the table, displaying information about how she consecrated her wand with the malicious energies that triggered its effect. Immediately Venifica knew this was meant to be an altar. Good--she had always wanted an altar, provided no nosy parents would be able to see it.

Venifica really wanted to test the acoustics of this room by turning on her laptop (which, again, she had stolen while being a villain) and playing her favourite music on it. But she would have to save that for later. Leaving the room be for now, she headed back up the stairs and into the main lobby where the other Teen Titans were. By the time she arrived, the zombie she had been expecting had arrived as well. Venifica knew a little bit about zombies, so it made sense why this zombie girl had to stitch herself up every time she injured herself. Venifica smiled when she saw her, knowing she would take a liking to her. All beings of the undead world were her allies in her mind. It seemed odd that a zombie could be a Teen Titan, but Venifica would be an awful hypocrite to judge her about that.

Cadaver asked the group if they had any plans. Plans? Plans for what? Even if there were super-villains out there, Venifica had no idea who or where they were.

"Erm, maybe we can look at the news for any signs of a crime that might be caused by a super-villain?" she suggested after a silence. "Alternatively, we can see what else is on TV."

--Inventory--
    - Teen Titan Communicator, attached to belt
    - Wand, hidden underneath cloak
    - A small amount of money (in belt pouch)
    - Folding pocket knife (in belt pouch)
    - Lighter (in belt pouch)