• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Teen Titans North v2 ~

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was gonna post yesterday, but I lost power. x_x Luckily, I have it back now.

@Vamp - You are by far one of the best artists I've seen. ^_^ Love Houl, of course, (I like how you did his clothes this time), and I've gotta say that Chronos and Ninjice came out pretty well, too.

@Musical - Isn't he, though? XP When I made his character I was going for the cute-but-deadly motif. That's why he has an evil fluffy bunny on his team! =D (Points if anyone can tell me what the reference is from.)

Also, Mugo and I were planning out a duel between are animal-oid characters, but you guys can jump into the battle whenever. ^_^

=^= Houl =^=

A sudden whirring sound caught Houl’s attention, causing the furry sociopath to freeze in his tracks. His pack immediately stopped with him, curiousity in their gazes. He listened closely, hearing as the mechanical sound grew closer. Was… was something following him? More importantly, how was it following him? A quick glance behind him led his gaze over to the mongoose, whose long tail was barely around the corner. He groaned and made a mental note to keep the mongoose closer to the front of the group.

The whirring sound grew into a close, and a motorcycled appeared from around the corner. Houl spun around to see a girl and her pig… dog… what was that thing, anyways? It looked slightly familiar - he guessed that it was some sort of tapir, though he had never seen a species like it before. The pair looked positively lost; so lost, he realized, that they trusted a guy in a wolf suit would give them directions and not tear them into various, bite-sized pieces.

"Hi there. “ The stranger said, walking dangerously into his vicinity. She had an accent; Houl couldn’t place where it was from, “You know way to Teen Titan Headquarters?" A low growl escaped from his throat. Who did this human think she was, that she could so blatantly disregard his territory and approach him without even a tribute? And as if he knew where in the world a Teen Titan Headquarters was. He wasn’t even from this city, or any of the cities nearby, and it wasn’t like he had bothered to pick up a map on the way here…

Realizing that his mind had wandered too far into directions and too far away from general homicide, he broke his train of thought and took to observing the two creatures in front of him. Actually, the human was below his interest; what caught his gaze was the tapir-like thing sitting next to her. It glared at him angrily, knowing full well of his evil intentions, and gave off an air of heroism and courage. Houl stifled a laugh; as if animals could actually tell the difference between good and evil.

"My tapir senses great Yin from-" Before the girl could finish her sentence, the tapir had latched onto her hair. The two merged before Houl’s eyes, becoming a creature of… well, strange proportions. He didn’t exactly know what to call it – the thing looked like an elephant with wolf claws and a lion’s hindquarters. Quite honestly, it reminded him of something he would see in one of his dreams, a powerful hybrid under his control. Unfortunately, however, this one was not on his side.

The creature spoke. "Do no hurt me, and I no hurt you. Either way, I rather avoid a fight." In response, Houl bared his fangs in a smile. He always found it cute when people said things like that… and then he’d proceed to bite off their necks. Ah, good memories…

An aggressive bark erupted from his throat, and he fell onto all fours, growling. A wave of rage rushed over the rest of his pack, and they began to take positions around the creature, preparing for battle. Houl himself drew closer to the creature, preparing to strike at a weak spot. A brief thought fluttered into his mind – maybe he shouldn’t be fighting this super – but it was brushed to the side for more important thoughts, like how he was going to decide his next attack and how he would divide the body up afterwards.

"I do what I must,” the mutant warned, “but I warning you, I stronger than I look.” Seeing that Houl had not backed down, it added, "Please, if you must fight, then no hold back." Holding its right claw back, it prepared its own strike. Houl growled threateningly in response, his body shivering with the adrenaline forming in his veins.

His comrades tightened the circle around the creature, waiting for a signal. Smiling, Houl rose onto two legs and let out an earsplitting howl. His pack chimed in, each releasing their call into the sky. It was an eerie melody, the song of death itself, a chant ensuring another victim. Falling onto his hind legs again, he suddenly leapt forward, teeth bared, aiming to land a Ravenous Bite. Three coyotes lunged in unison after him, making sure to bar all means of escape.

This would be one of the most challenging fights he’d had in a while – not that he was complaining. The longer the chase, the more satisfying the kill was.

Inventory (including animals under his control):

+ A few wolves
+ Several coyotes
+ Two weasels
+ A mongoose
+ An evil floppy-eared bunny

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
~Whiplash~

"No, what is it, Whiplash?" Ninjice asked as Lash shut her eyes, trying to focus on the location from which the call came. The signal was far far away and faded in and out of her mental range. She had to lower all of her mental defenses to even get close to finding the signal. Ninjice's thoughts were the first she picked up. Friend? But we barely know one another? But still, we are... friends. We are going to fight together and live together, he said with a confident feeling in his heart.

"Also, I think we are still missing someone from the team? Someone check the roster. Whiplash, can you give us any more details?" He continued, and Lash scrunched her face up. The elusive signal was so close. She could feel it in her mind and she edged closer and closer to it until suddenly it slipped from her grasp. She opened her eyes with a brief gasp and shook her head.

Next were Katelyn's thoughts. She seemed relatively happy that Lash could read her mind... Lash did suppose that mind reading would help get her past the awkward getting-to-know-you phase. There were three questions in the girl's mind, deliberately thought at the psychic cowgirl: Why would someone need to be nervous? Is someone in danger? Are we going to help? The girl then raised her hand as if waiting for permission to speak.

Out of the corner of her eye, Lash could see Cadaver attempting a call to Robin, but that appeared to have failed. She turned to Katelyn, "“What is it?”

"I-I think that if Whi-whiplash can find th-the locat-tion of the c-call, we should h-head to th-there a-and se-see if anyth-thing is w-wrong." Kaitlyn stuttered shyly. Lash tried once more to find the signal, and a new thought entered her mind again. How can we beat them if we barely know eachother, much less eachother's powers?!

"But...maybe we should explain and dem-monstrate our powers first." Katelyn suggested, and the only thing that gave away the fact that she was speaking out loud was the stutter. Her thoughts were completely fluid, so the stutter must be some kind of nerve problem. Lash nodded slowly.

"I'm tryin' te find the signal, but it's really hard cuz whatever it was seems to be relatively far away..." Lash trailed off, shutting her eyes once more. There was no sign of the nervous pang. She opened her eyes with a sigh, "Well shoot, doesn't look like I can find it. In the meantime, we could demonstrate our pow-" Lash was cut off as an earsplitting howl wrenched through the air. The girl jumped up nervously as the howl entered her mind as well. The mental feel of it matched the nervous whimper, but this one was angry. Ready for a fight.

Lash didn't bother waiting to ask the others if they'd heard that our not. She snapped her eyes shut, trying to find the signal. She reached out with her mind and now that she had felt the mind, she might actually be able to find it. Lash squeezed her entire face up and then it lit up as she found the mind,

"There's a little boy or somethin'. He's somewhere near the parking garage at the other end of town. It sounds like he's been pushed inta the city an' he definitely didn't wanna be here! He's itchin' fer a fight!" Lash relayed everything that she'd felt to the others, "What should we do about it?"

~Inventory~
Teen Titans Communicator
Cell Phone
$13.58
Mints
Whip

Dang, I was doing so well at remembering my inventory too.... sigh.

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Detour/Izu Miramoto

When Detour heard the roar, a chill went down her spine. She seemed to lose control of herself for a minute. She quickly regained her senses as she saw her opponents attack her. "Baku can be pretty strong," she said, thinking Houl knew what a "Baku" was. Right away, Detour noticed the two coyotes flanking her from the sides. Immediately, before the coyotes reached her, Detour grabbed them by the necks and threw them at the third coyote coming at her. The one she didn't see coming, however, was Houl himself. Houl hit her right on the shoulders, leaving deep gashes and sending her into her bike, where he communicator was.

After crashing into her bike, Detour tried getting up, and managed to press a button on her communicator. "Please give up? The longer you drag this out, the more someone get hurt." Detour noticed Houl was not backing down. "If you will not give up, I make your dream mine as I teach you lesson about Bakus." Detour then dug her back left paw into the ground, while winding her right claw backwards. Soon, Detour lunged at Houl, trying to send a claw into his face, then follow up with a hi-kick. Detour did not want to hurt Houl, she never liked death. But if he would not let up his attack, neither would Detour.

Inventory
Teen Titan's Communicator
Motorcycle
Tapir

DVB

Philosopher Knight
~Ninjice ★ Diego Vendrix~

"Okay guys, you heard Whiplash. Someone out there is causing trouble and with our teammate missing, so we have to find out what is going on and put a stop to it. Whiplash, keep an eye on him. Okay, everyone, get ready, Titans Go!" Ninjice said as he began leading the team out the tower and getting ready to go across town. He grabbed Katelyn and put her on is back and began leaping across his buildings so they can go their faster. An ice katana with a sheath appeared on his back as he began running. "Okay, Katelyn, what are some of your powers?" he asked her as he kept an eye on the team.

Inventory:
In Drop Bag
(1) Teen Titan Communicator
(2) Manga Ink Pen
(3) Smartphone
(4) 20 dollars
(5) Sketch Pad

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Sasori, Calc

"Yoawch! That was far to loud." complained Sasori as the howl bombarded his ears. Throwing his book into the crate, he opened the window inorder to pimpoint the area. It was far off, that much he knew. Looking over to his scorpian, he noticed that the aracnide was throwing itself around the tank. "Buddy, you know where it is, don't you? Let's find it and....bash it." spoke Calc to Sasuk. Attaching a thin bone leash to the scorpian, he jumped out the window and landed hard on the pavement.

Following Sasuk, Calc found the area with.....an elephant-lion hybrid fighting a little boy in wolf clothing and serveral animals. Detaching the leash, he put Sasuk into a small plastic tank on his belt, in order to keep track of it. Reaching towards his neck, he pulled out a long spine-like bone whip and stepped into the middle of the battle, snapping the whip in order to gain order. "Hey, Hey! Stop this or i will make plets out of your mangy hinds!" ordered Calc as he snapped the whip at the hybrid and then at the wolves. He was not happy, and things will turn for the worst.

Inventory:

Titan communicator

thick googles

pissed off scorpian

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Detour - Izu Miramoto

Detour stopped in shock as a boy with a scorpion cracked a huge whip as her and Houl were fighting. Right away, Detour knew who it was. It was one of the Teen Titans. "You're here," Detour thought. Detour had a feeling if more members came, Houl would run off. ...But she also had a feeling the scorpion boy didn't know who the goodguy was. Detour started targeting all her thoughts at the scorpion boy.

"Hello. You must be member of Teen Titans. I am Izu Miramoto, but you may call me Detour. I am from Japan, and I sent in application about a month ago, which was accepted. Now I am here. I have no map, and I got lost looking for HQ. I have very little knowledge of this country, but I have learned at school how to speak English. While trying to find HQ, I stumble upon this guy. Please, help me." All Detour could hope for was for the scorpion boy to believe her. But with such a beastly appearance, it would be hard for her to get the message across that she was the missing member of the Teen Titans. She could try separating herself from her tapir, but that might make her and easier target to Houl if he decides to attack her again.

Inventory
Teen Titans Communicator
Motorcycle
Tapir

DVB

Philosopher Knight
~Ninjice ★ Diego Vendrix~

While waiting for Katelyn to talk, Diego had managed to reach the scene. "We're here, be careful. I'll protect you, okay?" Diego said as he stood near her and gave her a smile while blushing. Wow, she is so beautiful. I have to make sure to protect her, not sure what her powers are... Diego though while blushing before noticing Calc arrived. "Ready, buddy?" he asked him. He looked at the tapir and the wolf boy and the animals. "Wait a minute... I remember ready something about a tapir when Robin gave me a brief reading of the new team members. I think she may be our ally," he said as he stood near Katelyn.

Inventory:
In Drop Bag
(2) Manga Ink Pen
(3) Smartphone
(4) 20 dollars
(5) Sketch Pad

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Fallen Angel/Kuro Tsubasa/Musica the Celebrity

Seeing some of the new Titans rush out from the tower, Kuro smirked. Not only was this a good distraction, it was good entertainment. Quickly, he rushed to a hidden place, and swirled, as a dark light enveloped him. Large wings came out of his back, and he put on his half-mask. He switched clothes, and now in his toga, he began to fly, until the Titans came into view. What caught his eyes, though, was a Wolf-boy fighting a elephant-girl.

...cosplay?

Oh well, Beast Boy was a transforming person too, so maybe these two were like him. Then again, BB had hair that looked like spinach. Smirking, he began to fly down, when he heard the message. He was still too far high up for anyoen to think he wasn't a bird... he spoke. "I may not be one of the Titans... but I shall aid you in combat."

Slowly coming down until he reached the ground, he smiled, so his half-mask could still let everyone see it, unlike a smirk, and got into a fighting position, his large, majestic wings folded, but clearly visible. Calmly, he began to speak. "Allow me to introduce myself... I am Fallen Angel, a freelancer."

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Pokefan0234): Thanks… Bunacula?

(M_M): Inventory

(lx...) you too...

*Cadaver, Candy*

Then Blindlight spoke up, "I-I think that if Whi-whiplash can find th-the locat-tion of the c-call, we should h-head to th-there a-and se-see if anyth-thing is w-wrong… But...maybe we should explain and dem-monstrate our powers first."

"I'm tryin' te find the signal, but it's really hard cuz whatever it was seems to be relatively far away..." commented Whiplash, "Well shoot, doesn't look like I can find it. In the meantime, we could demonstrate our pow-"

A howl.

‘I don’t think we have time to show off,’ Cadaver prepared to say. But Whiplash went on, "There's a little boy or somethin'. He's somewhere near the parking garage at the other end of town. It sounds like he's been pushed inta the city an' he definitely didn't wanna be here! He's itchin' fer a fight! What should we do about it?"

"Okay guys, you heard Whiplash. Someone out there is causing trouble and with our teammate missing, so we have to find out what is going on and put a stop to it. Whiplash, keep an eye on him. Okay, everyone, get ready, Titans Go!" shouted Ninjice, before grabbing up another hero in a piggyback ride.

“I’m not going to pretend to understand that,” replied Cadaver pulling down her goggles, “but if he’s looking for a fight, maybe we’d better get to him before someone else does.”

She dashed over to the door, she wasn’t sure where Ninjice and the other had gone, so she looked back and instructed to Whiplash, “Come on! See if you can figure out what direction it’s coming from.”

A bright sunset flooded the inner hall with golden light. It would be dark before long, Cadaver liked that thought. She stood still and listened to see if she could determine the source of the sounds in the meantime. Traffic and the clamor of people, industrial fans, a crying baby, it was all rather confusing, but no howls.

Inventory:
In Drop Bag
(2) old school ID card
(3) shipping receipt
(4) Change, 3 pennies, 2 quarters, and a dime

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
*~Prophet Steel/Micheal~*

Micheal stood atop a tall building, looking down on the sight before him. This wolf man, whom he had been following for a quite a while, was doing it again; getting into a fight. It seemed to be this guys primal tactic, using his numbers to overwhelm everything he ran into. Not a bad tactic, it complimented the whole 'I'm a wolf' thing. Micheal was wondering wether or not the Titans would begin fighting this kid. A few of the Titans seemed to have run across him, but not enough for him to be considered a threat it seemed. Micheal wasn't sure wether it would be smarter to deal with the wolf now, and remove from the picture, or manipulate him as a tool to destroy the Titans. He could be useful, but if he became an enemy, Micheal would need to fight these heroes alone. That would be worrying.

Micheal admired the powers the pack was using, but this tapir/elephant/human thing was able to fight of the entire pack alone. And by the feelings Micheal was getting in his gut, the Titans where on their way. As he looked down into the parking garage, he noticed a winged man, resembling an angel, flying downwards, and joining the fight, along with a number of other Titans which seemed to have arrived. This was a welcome introduction to a few more of the Titans; Micheal knew of Robin and his team, but these new recruits were a mystery to him. Micheal took a step back, and waited for the rest of the Titans. This would be an interesting fight.

Invent':
Touch screen phone and MP3
Triple faced wrist watch

OOC: Pardon the short post, you've caught me with writers block.

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
OOC: Sasori's skull is dense, so he can't hear telepathic messages because he is thick headed

Calc

"Hmm...yeah, i see no tapir, so i need to round up this circus." spoke Calc before his stomach area was deeply inhaled, leving the potbelly away. Suddenly, three pointed bone ropes burst from his shirt and roped around the wolf boy's arms and waist. Another three burst through the shirt, two roping around the hybrid's waist and the last around the jaw area. However, he had to dismantle the whip in order to have some calcium left over. Turning to the free lancer, he said "Look, as you can see, i have the situation under control. However, the leader of this tower will be shortly, so stick around."

Inventory

Goggles

Teen Titan communicator

scorpian that is mad and banging around it's cage

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Detour - Izu Miramoto

Soon, the whip boy grabbed her with three long, rope-like bones. Two surrounding her body, the third surrounding her jaw. That's when Izu realized her inception wasn't powerful enough, so she tried thinking harder. Good thing she didn't need her mouth to talk. "Wait a minute," Detour started thinking, sending her thoughts towards Calc. "I on your side. Please don't hurt me." Detour didn't want to see Houl get hurt either, but that's mostly cause she didn't like seeing things get hurt, period. Which is why she likes her power so much is because she can persuade bad guys to become good. Of coarse, if Detour told Calc that, it wouldn't help her situation one Iota. "I'm the tapir girl your friend mentioned. Please release me." All she could do was send thoughts into Calc's mind to try and convince him to set her free. She had to think hard about it, though. Then, her thoughts started to fill the minds of the other people around her. "Please, someone help me. I mean you no harm."

Inventory
Teen Titans Communicator
Tapir
Motorcycle

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness

Fallen Angel facepalmed. Sighing, he pointed a wing at the bones that were holding the Tapir girl, and some feathers shot out, instantly turning metal-like. They broke through the bones, Fallen Angel rushed forward, and brushed his wings together. He got in front of the Tapir girl, as he plucked two of the large feathers that just got cut a bit so that they became in the shape of swords. His wings went in front of Detour, and his swords got ready. "I don't care if she isn't one of the Titans or not, she was fighting the wolf-guy who was clearly giving off malicious intent! Whoever she is, she isn't a bad person, and if you are going to hurt those who never wanted to deal anyone harm, you WILL be punished, either by me or by your leader, who, as you said, will be coming."

Then, Fallen Angel turned all of his feathers metal-like, meaning they were sharper and harder, not heavier. For now, he had to fight long-range by firing his smaller feathers as he fought off those who attacked him using his swords, as well as defending Detour with his wings, which could be used as shields. Fallen Angel glanced at Detour, and smiled. "Stay behind me. I'm pretty sure that Wolf guy is the enemy, but it seems that bone person is trying to hurt you as well. I don't care what side you're on, I will help you for now."

Cell phone
Guitar case
-Guitar
-Guitar cleaner
-Guitar strap
-Guitar strings (extra)
Microphone
Laptop
Headphones
Contact Lens
Glasses (uses then instead of the contacts just so he doesn't get recognised in public)

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Detour-Izu Miramoto

Detour appreciated Fallen Angel's help, but thought he was taking things to far. "Listen, many thanks for helping me, but can you blame him for attack me? What be your first thought if you came across one like me in dark alley?" Detour noticed the angel dude was about to attack Calc. "Please, stop fighting," Detour said in both word and thought. But as usual, her Inception wasn't working. Maybe Supers where harder to use it on? With no other choice, Detour decided to grab onto Fallen Angel before he attacked Calc. "I know your intentions are good," she said, "But you must think first before you act. You're just making enemies this way." As usual, Detour just wanted to knock some sense into her target. She tried making sure to secure Fallen Angel without harming him.

Inventory
Teen Titans Communicator
Tapir
Motorcycle

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness

At this, Fallen Angel smiled, and lowered his wing. "Don't get me wrong. I'm still going to fight that wolf guy, seeing as how he's clearly evil. However, I will only attack the one who fights with bones if he attacks you."

"Now, whatever you say, chief, I'm going to fight him right now. There is a children's hospital further down, and I won't let him kill the defenceless children." Fallen Angel smirked to Calc, then glared at Howl. Once he got far enough from the others, Fallen Angel spread his wings in a threatening manner again, the wings still bladed. "I am Fallen Angel. State your name, true identity unneeded."

Smiling, he took a piece of paper, and tied it to one of his feathers. Quickly, he threw it backwards, but made it so it wasn't hard nor sharp anymore just before it reached Detour, so he could get the paper to her without hurting her. On the paper, it had the following message:

Go find pictures of this guy using the cameras around the city. I'll get a friend to spread it around the internet as well as the TV that he's dangerous.

aggiegwyn

Blindlight/Katelynn
Katelynn was more than happy to find that her idea was at least considered, much less practiced. So when Whiplash actually found the location, she was overfilled with joy. That joy was quickly replaced with shock though when Ninjice grabbed her and cariied her from building to building. She wished she could go as fast on her own, but she knew she couldn't. Ninjice was talented with this sort of deal. Looking at his speed...REALLY talented. All of the Titans were. How could Whiplash keep all those thoughts in her head? How did Cadaver come back to life? How did the sorceress learn her spells? She didn't get to meeting anyone else, but she could guess that they were super talented aswell. Katelynn has had almost everything given to her, honestly. Plenty of foster parents practically bidded for a blonde, shy teenage girl. Her sister Sarah gave up her childhood just to teach her. Katelynn decided then to train. She needed to train hard so that she could contribute to the team, and not bring it down.

She could find no time for words, but found the strength to show him an example. She created an illusion of a flower; very disformed, was this flower, but you could still recognize it. She waited and finally caught her breath, saying "I-i-ilusions!" This turned out to be more of a yell to get over the wind. She blushes to sky high quickly by getting over the fact that she was being held...but eventually recovered to look strong for the team.

She also realized that she was not wearing her fighting clothes...or more like her running clothes....She ignored it, thinking that ruining some clothes from her first fight can't be that bad...right?

She remembers Whiplash again. She thinks to give her thanks.
Thank you Whiplash. I think that I think so much clearly than I talk...

Inventory:
1. Teen Titan Communicator
2. iPhone
3. $5 and 32 cents
4. Pack of gum
5. A pink bow
6. Floating board

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
~*Prophet Steel/Micheal*~

Micheal watched in awe at the sudden growth of warriors at the fight. The wolf seemed to be holding back, but these Titans were showing their skill in combat. And now that angel was doing something he didn't expect. His wings were coated in metal, almost as if it was using his power.

"Hmm... This is more than interesting."
Micheal watched as the wolf was slowly outnumbered, while the Tapir was strangely attacked by her own team mates. Wolf, tapir, angel, whipboy. This is like some sort of deranged adult film. Micheal would have loved to join in, but he was waiting for the leader. The numero uno. He cracked his knuckles, and continued to watch as the people fought.

This could become something tremendous.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Calc

"Fallen Angel, the name is Calc, and because of my denser bones, it is far harder for me than you to hear telepathic messages. My apologies, but the wolf kid will not go near any defenseless children, but only over my body." spoke Calc confidently. Reeling in the bone whips, the extra calcium was released in a large triple bladed bone sythe. Pointing it at the wolf kid, he spoke with venom "You will stay here, do you hear my words, you will stay here and will not move or you will feel the power that i store within bones denser and harder than steel."

aggiegwyn

OoC: Curse my skimpinig skills! I'll reply to the rest of DVB's post in this.
Katelynn/Blindlight
"You're right, she must be. Okay, I'm going to cause a distraction with an illusion, can you...at-t-tack or s-something?" She loses confidence as she continues to speak. She pulls off her sweater and drops her useless items on the ground, including gum and a bow. She tightens her ponytail, and pulls out her floating board. Beyond that, she is left with just a tank-top and cargo shorts.

She mentally gave herself confidence to endure her first fight. She reminded herself that she was a member of the Teen Titans, and that her new friends would protect her. She already had a liking for Diego, Whiplash, and Cadaver, and they seemed to have a liking for her, so shouldn't they work together...and hopefully win? What did that soccer mom foster parent say?
Ah. "Teamwork is the key to success."

Well, maybe this time--hopefully--one of her foster parents could be right.

Inventory:
1. Teen Titan Communicator
2. iPhone
3. $5 and 32 cents
4. Pack of gum(Now on the ground)
5. A pink bow(Now on the ground)
6. Floating board(Now in her arms, and activated.)

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: Nobody ever mentioned what happened to Houl after the fight was interrupted so I kind of just have him standing there... awkward...

~Whiplash~

Everything happened so fast. Ninjice had snatched up Katelynn and the two of them had taken off, presumably in the direction of the fight. Calc had snuck out the door somewhere and Lash honestly wasn't quite sure where Venifica had gone. A tiny ball of panic entered her stomach as she contemplated her first real fight since... since... well, since Peter had happened.

It wasn't your fault Nat. Peter's voice told her, Focus on what's happening right now. She could almost see his face, the way his darker red curls would have fallen over his sweet sincere green eyes. The way he'd looked at her when he'd thanked her for letting the cops take his life. Not take my life... save me. I was a monster. You know that. I know that. Peter continued, his voice soft as Lash glanced over at Cadaver, waiting for instructions that were better than "keep an eye on him", whatever that meant.

Cadaver had run outside, and when Lash followed her out, she spotted the zombie girl listening around her. She turned back and spoke, “Come on! See if you can figure out what direction it’s coming from.”

Lash opened her mind once more, trying to fight past the urge to peek into the zombie's thoughts. Did zombies have thoughts? Lash supposed they had thoughts. She shook the distraction out of her head and focused hard on the energy. There seemed to be a lot of telepathic distress coming from just over towards the area of the howl. Investigating further into these thoughts, it appeared to be their missing teammate... Detour. That was her name. Calc had reached the scene first, and misunderstanding Detour's intentions, had attacked her first.

"I found our missing teammate, she's with the howling thing... Calc got there first, I think he misunderstood what she was attempting to do, which is protect herself..." Lash trailed off, shutting her eyes against the mental strain and exhaustion she could feel coming on already, "Someone else is there... besides the wolf kid... looks like some kinda angel guy." She listened, through Detour's thoughts, which seemed to be the most accessible, possibly because she was practically screaming telepathic messages at the minds around her. The Fallen angel guy was giving some sort of dramatic speech about who he was and making Calc "state his name."

"Wow, that angel guy sounds annoying." Lash muttered to herself before opening her eyes, "I think I've got a location on the fight. I can't keep focusing this hard on 'em though, I'll pass out before we find 'em if I do. But I think I have the general location. The angel guy mentioned a children's hospital. I know where that is. Follow me!" Whiplash took off running, which was a slow, but relatively effective way to get places. She'd thought about investing in a horse, just for the dramatic effect, but like Peter had once told her...

Never buy an animal you can't take care of. It'll come back to bite you... literally. Peter chuckled and Lash laughed under her breath as well. Although she was currently regretting the whole not having a ride thing. She sighed under her breath as she skidded around a corner, only a few blocks away, to find a strange scene unfolding.

Calc was holding a rather large scythe made of bone as he stood near a large elephant/human creature. Lash assumed that this was Detour. Across from Detour was a rather interesting little character that immediately pulled on the cowgirl's heartstrings. He was dressed in a small, furry wolf suit and nothing else. The boy was surrounded by a pack of random animals. Most of them seemed kind of ravenous, but Lash also spotted a bunny. Her eyebrows creased in confusion as she looked at the "pack" before her.

The cute ones are always the most deadly... Peter warned her, his thoughts focused on Houl and the hungry, murderous smile on his face. Lash couldn't agree more. The boy was adorable, but he seemed dangerous. Dangerous to the extreme. And yet, there was something there. An innocence almost. Perhaps because he was more animal than human? Lash couldn't quite figure it out, but she couldn't help but wonder if this boy could somehow, someday, be saved.

Careful. Peter's voice warned, but then Lash turned towards the other person in the fighting ring. She'd noticed Katelynn and Ninjice standing near each other and Katelyn was removing her sweater in preparation of battle. But Lash's attention was pulled to the "Fallen Angel" standing near her. She was struck with immediate deja vu. Where had she seen this boy before? Did it really matter? Lash was relatively sure you don't meet someone with huge wings every day, so she definitely would have remembered seeing him. Lash resisted delving into his thoughts, and she moved to stand next to her teammates now that only Cadaver was missing.

"What's going on here?" Lash asked no one in particular, looking from her teammates to the angel to the tiny wolf boy. She felt something... off about the number of minds present, but there wasn't time for counting or discovering intentions. She needed to preserve her energy in case a fight broke out.

~Inventory~
Teen Titans Communicator
Cell Phone
$13.58
Mints
Whip