• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Teen Titans North v2 ~

Dragotyner

Drago Hydrax Thorfist
OOC:Fallen and Drago have so much in common Drago being an ex mercanary and him seeing his parents murdered
Drago laughed at the baku "Dont worry fear isnt something that happens to me".He spotted the teen titan communicator (i dont know where it would be on a baku) "So youre a teen titan so am i im from the second tower we arrived eariler today not much happended apart from me assaulting fallen angel".He kept walking the bear was panting infront of his faceit seemed to be bothered by its wound he couldnt imagine that this thing ahd to try and walk."Poor thing i love animals but from what fallen told me wolf boy is preety vicous so i cant hold back well maybe little or ill kill him" Drago laughed to himself "As for the one who can make his body turn to metal from what i heard i should finish him off before he finishes us it may seem harsh to you but i swore to protect those around me at all costs after" he paused and realized that he had been blabbing on about without letting the girl get a word inand he was kinda making a deprssing mood he decided to cheer it up."Speaking of animals waht breed is your tapir by its large white marking it looks asian where did you get it".Good now this conversation wouldnt be one way
Inventory
T-T telecommunications devive
Food supply

Last edited:

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Prophet Steel - Michael​

Michael lurched around a corner, pushing aside one of the many seven foot tall pie men on the streets. Since they had won World War 12 they had become so cocky.
He checked around him, still on the look out for the corpse girl. As he was looking around, he noticed something in the sky nearby, something large... A dinosaur? That's just silly. Michael made his way to the area it was looking down into, assuming the being would be far hungrier for a dead human than a vegetable pie. He walked along the emptying streets for a while, before he spotted her. With... a bear, a man, and what looked like an elephant thing.

The worst part is that this all makes sense to him.

Michael hid behind one of the closer buildings, despite the fact he'd been standing in the middle of the road for a good 10 seconds. "For Pete sake Reginald, I don't have time to buy your encyclopedias." He brushed the cactus away angrily, its pestering nature getting on his nerves.
This had not been the first time that Michael had needed to find a corpse to answer some questions, but it was easily the most awkward. Never had the corpses been moving. But perhaps there was a way... Michael knew what he had to do.

He looked around for a moment, and saw a costume store a little further down the road. He sprinted in, and quickly put on one of the zombie masks hanging at the back of the counter. The employees seemed a little angry, but he had no time for them. He needed to be clever. He brushed some dirt on his clothes, and walked into the clearing, and acted very calm as he was walking. He didn't want to just waltz on up and say 'Durr do I know you hurr?' No, he needed to be tactical. and by putting on a zombie halloween mask, he was being the epitome of tactical genius.

Invent’:
Scrubs pants (Wearing)
Wallet (Stolen - $70)
Car keys (Hyundai GETZ)

27, Gotleaf Road

Charles scratched his head, as he tried to comprehend what he had just been told. It all seemed kind of odd to him right now. "So, let's see if i got this; Michael got one of the prototypes for this huge gun his father was working on, got it built right under the Titans nose, and then tried to fire it at the Tower only for it to self-destruct and kill every single person in the building aside from him?"
The other mercs were all nodding, until he got to the last part. Bruce, the one pacing, corrected him. "No, someone else survived. Apparently they're nearly dead though, so who knows..."

27 Gotleaf Road was a cheap motel room, with a strange name. It didn't matter really, what did matter was the rooms purpose. For a long time now, the mercenaries that actually had skill that Michael had hired used this as a hub to meet up and discuss anything he told them. But now, it seemed more like it was going to be a new home and HQ for most of them. The destruction of that gun had not only left Michael broken and confused, but had also left many widowed wives, fatherless children, and families now unable to support themselves. The mercenaries now fit that agenda. A mistake this big would be heard in their underground world for years, and it would not only make Michael look like a fool, but it would also leave their group out of any sort of job for many years to come.
Charles places a hand on his forehead, and started to speak again.
"Okay, so, where's Michael right now?"
One of the mercs put down the phone, a look of horror on his face.

"No one knows."

Inventory:
Assorted guns
Assorted garments
Assorted vehicle keys
Assorted amounts of money

Niihyl

Posthuman
Phoenix Luxiet

Phoenix noticed the Fallen Angel guy again. He was berating some random person… that one harried looking Titan… and making random sh!t up. And shouting. Seemed like this moron enjoyed hearing his own voice.

"Rule One of Patrolling! Don't be gigantic! The enemy can notice, and hide from your view!"

"Rule Two of Patrolling! If you have emotions, KILL IT. You do NOT stop to gawk at girls! If you like zombies so much, then go play House of the Dead instead!"

"Rule Three of Patrolling! Be diligent! Do NOT stop to rest, for any crime can happen while you rest!!! If you won't work, then go back to wherever you came from!"

Rule one was alright, but most of the Titans were very easy to spot. Hypocritical bastard, with his black toga, and large wings, and freaking flying, he was equally as easy to spot. Emotions… well, as much as emotions got in the way, being purely logical was meaningless as well. A fine balance between emotion and logic was necessary to make the best decisions. Besides, civilians were an excellent source of information... if often deluded. And rest was just as important. There were many patrolling, and if a Titan wasn’t rested, then even if he caught an enemy, he would be unable to fight effectively.

And then the idiot had the gall to connect his own parents’ deaths with the boy. Phoenix resisted the urge to shoot him. Even though this ‘Fallen Angel’ would certainly tip the world’s balance towards evil, Nemesis did not stand for pride. Killing hubris had been Nemesis’ original directive… keeping balance had come later.

Phoenix snapped several photos of Fallen Angel with his phone. The toga was unfortunately loose, so a good body profile was unable to be caught. Luckily, the face mask was only half of his face, allowing his jaw to be profiled. The identity of this ‘Fallen Angel’ would be found. Phoenix decided that while he was waiting for the explosives to be placed, he would battle Fallen Angel. But not directly, no. Phoenix didn’t want to be revealed as a villain just yet.

He caught another bus. Honestly, he really should get a car. He stopped near a café, and sat down at a table in the corner. He bought a scone and some coffee, and turned on his laptop.

After bypassing the security measures, he fired up the internet, and googled ‘Fallen Angel’. Most of it was meaningless, about actual fallen angels, so he refined the search, ‘Fallen Angel mercenary’.

This time, it was more successful. More meaningless information, although it was all noted. Several better photographs were also found. He collected the photographs, and all the compiled information.

Asian. Parents lost. Photographs. Mercenary. A list of information was gained. Now… to contact the government. They were best suited for things like this. The government had files on every super they knew of… and even if they didn’t, running matches on the photos would work. If Fallen Angel’s secret identity was anything important… he would be discovered.

After all, most of the government agencies of the world owed Nemesis a favor.

~Inventory~

(1) MC IMI Desert Eagle "Sin" (In front pocket)
(2) MC IMI Desert Eagle "Virtue" (In front pocket)
(3) Smartphone (In pants pocket)
(4) Wallet containing Drivers License, $4.00, and debit card (In pants pocket)
(5) Mask of Nemesis (In backpack)
(6) Black overcoat (In backpack)
(7) Laptop (In backpack)
(8) Information on 'Fallen Angel' (In backpack)

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Grassmaster): Just think about kissing a zombie for a moment, and the reasoning will come to you… or you’ll realize you’re a necrophile… hum… anyways, Quetzacoatlus, nice choice.

*Cadaver, Candy*

Cadaver turned to see that Izu had become Detour and was helping the mystery man carry the bear off. She took a second to ponder if they needed her… No, no, they didn’t need her. Didn’t Izu just break up with Susano? She smiled and watched them for a moment longer.

But then… now… now she was getting one of those feelings. Those feelings that told you not everything was kosher. The sort of feeling Ninjice gave her. Was it the guy she just let Detour walk off with? Was there something suspicious about him? Cadaver tried to focus on just him for a moment. No, no, he seemed like a truly nice guy.

She turned and looked around. A young man stumbled into a shop, he came out wearing a greenish mask and started to dirty up his clothes. Cadaver glance away. It was awkward, but unless he was drunk, it wasn’t actually a crime. (Obviously, she doesn’t know the mask is stolen, or who he is.)

She sighed and decided to go find out. She didn’t want to startle him though, so she walked slowly towards him, as if simply continuing on her patrol.

Inventory:
[In Drop Bag, unless otherwise stated]
(1) Teen Titan Communicator
(2) old school ID card
(3) shipping receipt
(4) Change, 3 pennies, 2 quarters, and a dime
(5) Small flashlight
(6) hospital staff guide

aggiegwyn

OoC: Jeez.. Way to load the pressure. Also, due to even more computer issues, posts from now until I buy a new laptop will be done with either the iPhone or iPad.

Katelynn/Blindlight
Diego's expression was troubled, he looked as though he was on the verge of tears. Immediately Katelynn wanted to take back what she said, even though it was what she thought was right. Why was he so troubled? So worried? She would be safe in school, especially with trained powers at her side. Was he worried about her safety? Maybe he was worried about how well she would do in the school without him. Katelynn didnt think she'd do perfect or anything, but with hard work she'd at least pass...

"I suppose..." he began, his voice was strangely almost monotone, while Katelynn could see the overwhelming shine in his eyes that signified tears. Why couldn't he just tell her what was wrong?! She was so worried about what he was feeling, yet she could never gain the nerve to ask! Why was this so frustrating? Katelynn simply did not know.

"Do you regret gaining your powers? Any of this? The titans? Me?" Diego finally asked. So, that was it. She wasn't too sure what the point was at first, but his last word in a whisper told her everything. He was worried that she would lose faith, and forget about him. Katelynn couldn't even imagine doing so, which must have been the reason she had never thought of it.

Did she regret gaining her powers? Well, sometimes. Her powers had killed her parents. But it also lead her to meet Diego. She hadn't really gotten the chance to morn her parents yet, nor did she on telling Diego until she was sure of the feelings herself. She was so confused and twisted inside...she didn't know what to do about it. She really, really, really liked Diego. But she wasn't used to trusting people beyond her sister. After all, she had been thrown away dozen of times before. Overall, she didn't regret joining the Titans. She felt like the people there'd understood her, and knew what it was like to have powers. It wasn't entirely beneficial, after all.

Him. Did she regret meeting him. Not at all. She liked Diego, more than any person she had before. Sure, sometimes he did go a little overboard, but that wasn't a reason to reject him. She was sure that he would find something annoying about her at some point. Didn't every couple?

Now, compounding these things in a way to cheer up Diego s challenging, but not impossible. She didn't want him to be hurt. Especially if it was because if her.

"Diego....I didn't mean it like that. I have these powers, and I intend on keeping them. I am a Titan, and I intend on staying so." She paused. She did regret something though, killing her own parents. She would tell him when she was ready.

"And Diego, I don't regret knowing you. I would meet you over and over and over again if I had to. I will remember you always, no matter what happens. I'll remember everyone always." Katelynn finished. She didn't notice at the moment, but she had said everything, without a single stutter.

Inventory:
-TT Commnicator

PeeGee

ROAWR!
It probably isn't my place, but Dragotyner can you please use punctuation and proper spelling, cause your posts are really hard to read.

Ethan ; Lifebane

Before he knew it Lifebane was the only person left in the tower. Well as far as he knew, he was. Though Lifebane did wonder what happened to Shadow, he sort of just disappeared.

"Well looks like I might as well go out and do some patrolling, though I wish that Thorfist and Fossil had waited for me," said the healer, making sure that his communicator was firmly by his waist, it was probably one of the last things he would like to lose.

Checking his communicator suddenly reminded Lifebane of something that he had been intending to do when Fallen Angel left. He assumed that the communicator would be able to broadcast to all of the other Titans' communicators.

"Hey calling all other Titans," he said, lifting the object to his mouth, "What does anyone about someone called Fallen Angel?"

DVB

Philosopher Knight
~Ninjice ★ Diego Vendrix

"Diego....I didn't mean it like that. I have these powers, and I intend on keeping them. I am a Titan, and I intend on staying so." She paused. Diego wondered if it was something of her past. He let her continue.

"And Diego, I don't regret knowing you. I would meet you over and over and over again if I had to. I will remember you always, no matter what happens. I'll remember everyone always." Katelynn finished. She didn't notice at the moment, but she had said everything, without a single stutter.

Diego looked at her before clutching the tablecloth. For the first time, in a long time. He was crying. But it wasn't tears of sadness. They were tears of joy... of relief... For the first time since he joined school, the void in his heart had began filling. He briefly looked at the angel in front of him. He however began to dry his eyes. His smile was shown. Walter returned with a brief message. "I am sorry to interrupt, but it appears both of you will probably not want to eat something heavy. May I interest you in a dessert?" Walter said. Diego finished wiping his eyes before looking at Katelynn. Gratitude, relief and love were on his face. For once in a long time, Diego felt things would be okay with him. The scars in his heart were healing.

"What do you want, Katie?" he said.

Inventory:
In Drop Bag
(1)Teen Titan Communicator
(2)Magic? Smartphone

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
OOC: @Vampiratemace. Oh, I think i get it now. I thought her curse only gave her the appaeance and abilities of a zombie. By the way, googled nercophile. ew

@nxdarknesselx. boy, FA sure dosent seem to like to new titans. I really hope this dosent break out into a fight. In the air, FA vs Fossil, FA will slaughter him. On land or water though...
By the way, I had to google house of dead as well.

@FallenSanity. Really. The pterosaur is silly? Those must have been some heavy medications.

Calvin/Fossil

Calvin saw Fallen angel approching from a long way off. When FA landed next to him, he was about to apologize about the way Drago had treated him when he began lecturing him.

Fallen Angel flew in front of Calvin, and sighed. "Rule One of Patrolling! Don't be gigantic! The enemy can notice, and hide from your view!"

Next, Fallen angel put out two fingers up on his right hand, and continued. "Rule Two of Patrolling! If you have emotions, KILL IT. You do NOT stop to gawk at girls! If you like zombies so much, then go play House of the Dead instead!"

"Rule Three of Patrolling! Be diligent! Do NOT stop to rest, for any crime can happen while you rest!!! If you won't work, then go back to wherever you came from!" Fallen Angel spoke, and turned around. "Dammit, it's people like you who just let my parents die like that!"

Its a good thing Calvin was the quetzacoatlus when FA was yelling at him. Be cause were it not for the peaceful fish-eating instincts, he might have attaked him. Also, in the back of his mind, he knew in an ariel battle, he wouldn't stand a chance. FA moved to leave, but Fossil, using the surprisingly fast reflexes of his huge pterosaur body, leaped in front of him and changed back to human.

"Listen, I don't know what your problem is with us, but just because we're new dosent give you the right to boss us around." He said, trying to keep the tone of his voice nuetral, even though he was extremly angry. "Im sorry That your parents died, I truly am. The same thing happened to me 5 years ago, but even that dosen't give you permission to act like its everyone else's fault. We appreciate the information you gave us, but I would appreciate it even more if you just left us alone." He took a deep breath. "As for your "rules of patrol" only the first rule really matters. I was not gawking. They are obviously other titans. My FRIEND Drago (he emphazied friend because he is now starting to wish Drago had hit FA harder) is with them. I landed here because from here I can see them, a drunken man with 3rd degree burns who just left a clothing store, and an unidentified animal that jumped under a dumpster." He pointed in there locations as he said them. "Finally, as you are obviously an expert at flying, you would know that getting that big a body off the ground takes alot of energy, and I have to land eventually."

"Now if you would kindly excuse me, Im going to investigate said animal." He turned around and walked toward the edge of the building, changed to a microraptor, and leaped. He spread his wing-like limbs and glided away. Calvin was a little worried that FA would try to attack him in this vunerable form (he was barley 1 foot tall).

Inventory:
TT Communicator
Cell phone
Watch
glasses
11 dollars
Velociraptor claw mold.

Microraptor: http://0.tqn.com/d/dinosaurs/1/7/w/-/-/-/microraptorgetty.jpg

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Food Guy): It’s okay I should have addressed that in my last post. Oh, and you forgot your inventory.

(Dragotyner): Please remember to spell-check, proof read, and use paragraphs.

*Cadaver, Candy*

As Cadaver sauntered toward the drunken looking guy in costume, her communicator beeped. She flipped it open, it was an all Titan alert from one of the new guys. He didn‘t quite seem to get that the communicators had video, because his mouth was filling the whole screen, "Hey calling all other Titans. What does anyone about someone called Fallen Angel?"

Cadaver scratched her head and thought a moment. Well, Fallen Angel, he was kind of a jerk wasn’t he? Self-righteous and interfering. He’d first interfered in their parking garage fight with Houl, trying to redirect the attention to himself. A loudmouth. Didn’t he say he was a mercenary? Not on anyone else’s side? She lifted her own communicator to her face. She wasn’t sure who’d sent the message so she just sent out a mass message as well, “He’s a freelancer, egotistical and self-righteous. He claims to have morals, but he’s just a mercenary… Not that I think he’s on anyone’s payroll at the moment. He shows up and loudly announces his point of view, interfering with us or the perps only if it interests him… Oh, and I think he has a soft spot for animals.”

She snapped her communicator shut and clipped it to her drop bag strap. She was pretty sure there would be more to this conversation. She looked around, then continued towards the guy in the mask. She could see the mask better now, was he supposed to be Frankenstein’s monster?

Inventory:
(1) Teen Titan Communicator (on bag)
(2) old school ID card
(3) shipping receipt
(5) Small flashlight
(6) hospital staff guide

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Detour - Izu Miramoto

Detour was not used to hearing people talking about killing and the like, even if it's talking about killing evil. That's what Detour felt her powers were about was to persuade others to do good. She would never use her powers to kill. Detour wanted to say something, but the man just kept blah-blah-blahing and Detour didn't have a chance to speak. ...Until the man asked what kind of tapir she had.

"It's a Malayan Tapir," Detour started. "And despite what you may think, they do not come from Asia, they come from Africa. The little guy I own, however, I bought from a black market in India, which actually DOES happen to be in Asia. The guy I have is a miniature breed. It can't get as large as normal tapir. Can you imagine me lugging around a huge full grown adult tapir on my back? The tapir would be more likely carrying me."

Detour started to go on a long speech about tapir. "Tapir are SO cute! Have you ever seen Malayan tapir? Those little upper lips that look like trunks, those tiny little ears, even their eyes. They all make them look so silly they're adorable. And I hope I have the little guy with me as long as I live. He's always been my #1 companion."

Detour had a feeling the man thought she could actually talk to animals. Detour wanted to put the man's mind at ease. "Don't worry," she said. "These are still normal bears. It's just a mind trick I used on them. I can send images to their heads telling them to be kind to humans. In turn, I hope humans can be kind back as well." Ironically, Detour spotted a man holding a gun, and he was pointing it at one of the bears. ... But he never fired. "Of coarse, if a human ISN'T nice back, I can always teach him to be nice back VIA the same method. Don't worry, no one gets hurt this way, it's just a persuasive technique."

...And now Detour started to blah-blah-blah. "Anyway, as a Super Hero, I go by the name Detour. But my real name is Izu Miramoto. I'm from Japan, and I've got a pretty good grasp of the English language. But I feel like I've talked too much about my self. Let's talk about you for now. What's your name?"

Inventory
Teen Titan's communicator
Cell Phone
Back Stage Pass
Tapir
Songbird
2 Brown Bears

(Izu's communicator disapears as well as her clothes and anything in her pockets when she and her tapir combine. Fortunately, Detour's bottom half is too hairy to show anything obscene. And even then, it's a fictional story where we probably wouldn't get to see anything anyway.

...And no, Detour does NOT have boobs.)

Dragotyner

OOC:Theirs no such thing as an afircan tapir maylans are from indoniesia also Drago remembers nothing of kiiling his uncle he was fueled by rage
Ill proof read this later

"Well my name is Drago i was born in ireland and lived there till i was 5 when my parents were murdered before me.I then went with my uncle around the world and trained i n the toughest and most prestiged dojos and learnt many martial arts.

I became a bounty hunter at 13 I had aqquired my powers at this point which you will have to see and find out about yourself.After 2 years of bounty hunting i found out that my parents were killed by my uncle the day i found out i got very angry and passed out.When i woke up i heard that he died in a house fire this pleased me even though it was loss of life something that never happend before it felt like justice for some reason"

Drago didnt know why he was saying all this it just felt good to let all of it off his chest to someone "I then completed my training a secret Dojo in the Himalayas in an art called Rokushiki ( i need a name so i stole it) it was brutal i was banned from using my powers and forced to exceed my limits or die the surrival rate of the training is 1 in a billion only my will to keep getting stronger kept me alive.I learnt how to control my ki better and this helped with my powers giving me new abilties.After I finally finished I decied to become a teen titan and here i am today".

He spotted the vets up ahead he decied to go on ahead and let his words soak in he had said a lot he charged his body even more increasing his strength he let the bear on to one arm and picked up the other it was difficult but he could do it he sprinted into the vets."Sir there is another bear here that needs asstance Drago placed down the uninjured bear and helped the vet get it on a table to looks at its wound he walked out into reception."Excuse me are you the person who will pay for all these treatments" said the woman."Yea why not" muttered Drago,"Ok betwwen the two bears the wolves and everthing else that is 1800 dollars".Drago sighed he took out a debit card it belonged to his uncle Let the ^%^$%$ pay for it, its about time he did something good.After paying he sat down and waited for the baku girl.

Inventory
T-T commucator
Money (includes uncles debit card)
Food supply

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Detour - Izu Miramoto

"But I don't trust the vet with these animals. That's why I only came for some bandages." Detour was starting to get frantic. "A bear doesn't belong in a home town vet like this, these people are specialized in domesticated animals. Bears aren't domestic!" Detour's voice started to get louder. Not out of anger, but out of worry. "Besides I was already here before, and these guys can barely take care of the coyotes. (They were coyotes, not wolves.)

Detour looked to the remaining bear, and back to the wounded bear. "Sorry, there seems to be a misunderstanding, but in earnest, I would... huh?" Detour started to think about when she came to America. She could speak English, but only enough to get by. Now she's using big words like earnest. Where did she pick that word up? ...It didn't really matter, right now, she must have heard someone else say it. "But in all earnest, I would like to take care of the bear myself." But the vets gave Detour the same look they gave her before. The look of terror. After that, they ran back into another room and locked the doors. They left the bear too.

Inventory
Teen Titan's communicator
Cell Phone
Back Stage Pass
Tapir
Songbird
2 Brown Bears

(I had more, but I have to finish up my post now. My mom came home.)

Last edited:

aggiegwyn

Katelynn/Blindlight

Diego clutched the table cloth and began...crying? Was what she said was wrong? She thought she had done well, but obviously not. She immediately started thing of an apology before the waiter came and interrupted the process.

"I am sorry to interrupt, but it appears both of you will probably not want to eat something heavy. May I interest you in a dessert?"

Diego started wiping the tears from his face, and Katelynn noticed that even though he was crying, he didn't look sad. He was...smiling? Katelynn didn't even know that was possible. Crying came from sadness, not happiness. Her expression became confused as she thought about it. Maybe he remembered something sad, then forgot about and began smiling?

Katelynn remembered the last time she had seen someone cry. It was here sister, when she was leaving for college. Now that Katelynn thought about it, she was crying the same way. Weird. Maybe it was possible to be so happy...so happy that you could cry. That crying doesn't come from sadness, but from hard waves of emotion. Katelynn made a note to try it out sometime.

She snapped out of her thoughts to Diego's question.

"What do you want, Katie?" he asked. Katelynn was full so she was going to saw nothing before having a glance at her menu on the table.

There was a picture of her favorite delight, a strawberry milkshake. Except this one had actual strawberries in it, and one of those fancy unbrella things to.

She fell into desire and pointed it out to the waiter. "I'll have this, please."

Inventory:
TT Communicator

DVB

Philosopher Knight
~Ninjice ★ Diego Vendrix

Despite being full, Diego saw her expression light up the moment she saw something that obviously made her happy. From what Diego could tell, she was ordering the Strawberry Nirvana, a rather delicious looking strawberry milkshake. It was made with real organic non-pesticide strawberries, whole milk though it can be changed by choice, a bit of agave syrup, some homemade strawberry frozen yogurt and made with a special high-speed shaker. Then topped with homemade whipped cream, sliced strawberries and a miniature umbrella.

Diego had to admit he would want to try one himself. However, he decided to see if there was anything that would suit him. After some searching, he found something that would definitely help him out. A slice of homemade key-lime pie with homemade meringue on it. "I'll have the Divine Key Lime Pie, please," Diego said to Walter, smiling at the rhyming name. Walter bowed before leaving. Diego looked at Katelynn before leaving his seat and giving her a hug. "Thank you, Katelynn. That means everything to me," he said as he carefully avoided the bruise on her back while hugging her.

Inventory:
In Drop Bag
(1)Teen Titan Communicator
(2)Magic? Smartphone

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
((OOC:
lxdarknessxl said:
One, who seems to call himself 'Howl', looks like a teenage boy with wolf-like features.

^ Technically speaking, Houl is ten...

@Fallen - Hehe... I actually lol'd at Prophet Steel and his drug-induced reasoning... that cactus is a persistent little bugger, ain't it? =P

Also, I've somehow gotten myself confused as to where in the world everyone is, so apologies for those of you I mention in this post even though you're actually on the other side of the planet. =P ))

=^= Houl =^=

Silence. To kids, it’s a punishment. To librarians, it’s a virtue. But to mind readers, it’s a necessity for sanity.

Before the chaos that was the power-switch, Houl didn’t believe that Whiplash’s powers had any sort of downside. If he had known the truth, he would have offered his sympathy. In the dense population of humans around the city, thoughts were running rampant. Everyone and their grandmother had something to comment on, something to complain about, or something to say. And since no one was paranoid enough to guard their thoughts from psychics, their ideas ran loose, all funneling into Houl’s head with the velocity of a landing tornado.

He couldn’t take it. The current of thoughts running through his head was far too much information to take in at one time. Birthdays flashed behind his eyes, work schedules rang in his ears. The thoughts were so crowded that he just wanted to run into the middle of the chaos and tell everyone to shut up. But of course, such an act would only cause more thoughts to run loose.

Having fun? Peter asked. Houl glared at his voice and let out a low mumble. Honestly, he didn’t like his new companion. Whiplash was nice and funny and caring, and Peter was… a lot of unmentionable words. Houl didn’t need his ever-so-serious voice telling him that his plans were stupid and that he needed to focus in order to use his powers. He already knew that focus was necessary, and he also knew that his plans were far better than Peter made them out to be.

Sighing, he shifted his position under the dumpster, trying to spread himself out more thinly along the metal container’s bottom. It smelled particularly rancid in the place he had positioned himself, overwhelming yet another of his senses. His head pounded with an unbearable ferociousness only made worse by the lack of clean oxygen underneath the garbage. Still, he couldn’t leave his hiding place until Whiplash found him. Those men in the orange suits were probably still looking for him, and his wolf-like appearance would only help to narrow their search.

There was a slight pause before Peter spoke again. … Have you ever thought about changing outfits? His words caught Houl by surprise; the ten-year-old lifted his head, struck by the thought and ultimately the bottom of the dumpster. Immediately he let his head fall back to the ground, and rubbed the spot of the impact with his free hand.

Changing his clothes? The thought had never come to Houl’s mind. His wolf-skin attire was completely of his own making, an extension of his animal-like qualities. It was a part of him, really; over the course of his years journeying from town to town, he had never taken it off. He’d bathed in it, hunted in it, ate in it… in fact, he couldn’t remember the last time he had not warn the outfit. Still, Peter had a point. So long as he looked like a wolf, he’d attract the stares of anyone near him… and, eventually, get himself captured.

He ran his fingers through the hair on the top of the wolfskin. It was rough and scaggily, covered by a thick layer or dirt – and dotted by splotches of blood and sweat. Honestly, it needed a good scrubbing, along with some shampoo and conditioner. At the very least, it needed to be soaked in a river for a few good minutes. He didn’t know of any bodies of water within the vicinity of the city. And it wasn’t like he could just walk in to any of the facilities humans had lying around…

How about this, then? Peter began, We’ll find you something else to wear from one of the clothing stores around here. Then we can blend into the crowd and find a place to wash your… wolf… skin… Houl had to admit, it was a very good plan… But what would he do with the rest of his clothes while he was looking for a place to wash them? Surely he couldn’t just carry them around in his arms…

Carefully, he crept his head out from underneath the dumpster, looking around. Besides a rather ugly looking bird nearby, there wasn’t a single living soul around to see him. He crawled out from underneath the metal, stood up, and let his nostrils fill with the scent of clean, fresh air. There wasn’t a moment to waste; he needed his disguise to be completely foolproof by the time the orange suits arrived. He scampered behind the stores, taking care in dodging between buildings without being seen.

Finally, he spotted a place that carried human clothing. The back door to the store had been thrust open, allowing a rather burly man carrying a cigarette to stomp through. He stood in the middle of the street, his back to the door, puffing grey clouds into the air. Houl crept over to the doorway, his gaze swinging between the man and his feet. As soon as he hit the doorway, he leapt inside and scurried behind the wall, panting like the fugitive he was.

Silently, Houl waited to see if the man had noticed his movements; a quick inventory of the man’s thoughts was enough to convince him otherwise. He made his way through a hallway, glancing at the various rooms as he past. Different pieces of clothing, all fit in boxes, filled each crevice, but none of them matched his size. Sighing, he turned and walked into one of the storage rooms.

A small tower of boxes greeted him as he entered. After a quick check over his shoulder, he turned to the lowest of the boxes and began rifling through its contents. Nothing in it fit him; everything was too big. He turned to the next box, only to find that everything was too small, and set that box aside. The third box, however, was a jackpot; most of the clothes in here seemed just right, and he quickly pulled out a grey shirt and a dark blue pair of pants.

After another quick check to see if the man was coming, Houl switched the two outfits. The shirt he had picked was slightly too big, but he didn’t mind the length. The dark blue pants, however, had a rather mysterious feel to them – stiff, but still comfortable. Curious, he glanced at the label on the box. “R-E-T-U-R-N-S S-H-I-R-T-S J-E-A-N-S”, the words spelled out. J-E-A-N-S… je-ans, maybe? Well, whatever they were, they were comfy. He set the box to the side, ignoring the strange numbers written beneath the words.

Now, what could he hide his old clothes in? He turned for his routine check before checking the rest of the boxes. Clothes, clothes, clothes… he set each box to the side, creating a miniature tower to the left of him. Finally, he found was he was looking for – a backpack. Carefully, he picked it up and examined it. Stains lined the right side of the bag, stains he couldn’t quite identify… but besides that, it was perfect! Balling up the rest of his old clothes, he stuffed them inside the depths of the bag and closed it up tight so that no one could see inside.

By now, he had everything that he needed. Smiling, he sauntered out of the room, turning back into the hallway just in time to see the man with the cigarette heading toward the back door. Oh, shoot! His thoughts rang through the cloud of other voices as he raced down the hallway toward the front of store and over to the counter. A wad of money sat on top of the counter; without thinking, he grabbed it and hurried off. He scurried behind a line of clothing hanging in the corner of the store, weaving his way between the cloth until he had lost himself in the sea of fabric and metal hangars.

It was inside this ocean of cotton and polyester that he found himself face-to-face with his own reflection. Though he had tried to give himself the appearance of an average ten-year-old, he had wound up looking like a street rat. The grey shirt he had picked out was fairly new, stylized with a pattern of spray-paint designs and dotted with various skulls. The je-ans were new as well, though they had faded in various areas along the legs. Houl himself, though, looked disgusting. His face was covered in streaks of dirt, sweat, and blood, and his hair, a ragged, tangled mess of dirty-blond, fell into his face. He brushed away the hair, peering at himself with his round, green eyes, and scratched at the dirt latched onto his cheeks.

There had to be some way to hide his face… Glancing at a nearby shelf, he spotted a grey-and-blue baseball cap sitting up above him. It took several tries for him to jump high enough and knock the cap off of its hangar; why was he always so short? Finally, he latched onto the hat and put it on, letting it fit snugly over his head. He pushed his hair into the cap; the only part of it that could be seen was by the open spot in the back of the hat.

He had just begun making his way to the front of the store when a voice stopped him. “Hey, kid!” Slowly, he turned to see the burly man from before towering over him. “You’re not planning on taking that hat without paying, are you?” From the tone of his voice, Houl could only guess what would happen if he said yes.

“…No,” he muttered, his gaze falling toward the floor. Smiling deviously, the man led him over to the counter, swiped the hat off his head, and rang it up on a register.

“That’ll be… nine ninety-nine,” the man declared, setting the hat back down on the counter. Houl’s eyes widened. Nine hundred and ninety nine dollars?! He stared at the money in his hands. Altogether, he had three pieces of paper; one had a 1 and a 0 on it, while the other two had 2s and 0s. He didn’t know how much that was, but it didn’t seem like enough…

Slowly, he took the wad of money in his hand and set it on the counter. “Um… here you go!” He stated, hoping that the man wouldn’t notice if he didn’t have enough. At the sight of the cash, the man raised an eyebrow. He picked up the money with care, examined the worth of the bills, and paused, as if contemplating what to do with it.

“… I think you need to work on your math a little bit more,” the man said with a smile, handing Houl the piece of paper with a 1 and a 0, and sticking the other two pieces of paper in the register. Houl stared at the money for a moment before stuffing it into his pocket. Not quite sure what to do, he stood there, looking at the hat, until the man pushed it over to him and gave him a gentle nod.

Taking the baseball cap, he pushed it back on his head so that it covered his hair, took one last look in a nearby mirror, and headed toward the entrance. As he pushed open the door, a wave of thoughts hit him, stunning him like a flash of bright light. Gosh, how did Whiplash stand all these thoughts buzzing through her head?! Groaning, he stumbled into the loose crowd and headed over to the middle of the town’s square.

As Houl stepped into the clearing, several familiar faces greeted him. Detour and her injured bears were sitting outside of the vet’s office, speaking to another man who responded by picked up one of the animals like a dumbbell. He caught a thought from the unknown super, one that explicitly mentioned the man’s intention to kill him should they ever engage in battle. Lowering the baseball cap over his face, he made out the ghostly form of Cadaver in his peripheral vision. She was speaking to a man in a Frankenstein mask… since they both looked rather undead, it seemed almost natural that they should be conversing.

Carefully, he backed away from the scene and. If the other Titans found him now, there was no telling what would happen. Better safe than sorry – at least in his state. Turning around, he examined the other end of the square. Most of the people were shopping, excluding a few sitting outside at a cybercafé nearby. Curious, he stepped closer to the people there, surveying the documents they were working on when a familiar face caught his eye.

Fallen Angel. A man had the birdman’s picture plastered up on the screen of his computer, if only for a moment. What was that man doing with a picture of Fallen Angel. He drew closer, trying to make out the words on the screen.

Suddenly, he was bombarded by thoughts. Prideful thoughts… they groaned about Fallen Angel’s antics. Then, they turned around, thinking about a large quantity of explosives being placed around the city. Houl caught the glimpse of the man’s affirmations – he considered himself a villain, through and through. His rant about Fallen Angel continued, but by this time, Houl had already slipped away and disappeared into the crowd.

He found a place on the ground, a good distance away from the Titans and the crazy man who wanted to kill Fallen Angel, and sat down, placing his backpack to his side. Putting explosives around the city… it was a vicious tactic, one that would kill off several hundred people. To think, that the man wanted to waste such good sources of food with a fireworks display! Houl shook his head. Such a waste…

Sighing, he turned his gaze to the people passing by. Sooner or later, Whiplash would find him, and then he could fill her in on everything. She’d know what to do about the crazy guy, since she seemed to know a lot about everything. Maybe she even knew of a good place to wash his wolfskin! He smiled a bit at the thought of her, looking into the crowd with the expectancy of seeing her face show up at any given moment.

Inventory (including animals under his control):
+ 10 dollars
+ Backpack
+ Wolfskin shirt and pants (in backpack)

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Prophet Steel - Michael​

Michael sneered under his mask, as the corpse girl walked over to him. Clearly she had fallen for his brilliant disguise, and now he had a chance.
"Oh, hello ma'am. Fine day today, isn't it?" Small talk. The perfect way to begin a conversation.
Michaels voice was gruff and deep since the explosion, and it would be impossible for anyone to discern his original charming voice. It was sad really, that such a young man was burdened with this new body and being.

Michael looked Cadaver once over, and realized that for a being who had defied death, Cadaver was actually in good shape. She was thin, as to be expected, and did have clearly unhealed wounds, but she was still of good height, and had a respectable figure. She wouldn't be winning any beauty pageants soon, but she could win a fight, and to Michael that was far more important.

Wait a bloody second, what in the name of Batman was he thinking? She's the last known survivor of the Teen Titans of the North Tower, there was no time to fraternize. He needed to get his information, finish her off, then continue his rampage across the globe. He would rule the world, and he would personally slay President Applepie.
"So, that artillery gun... That sure was something, eh? Whoever was running that operation must be devilishly handsome and cunning, am I right?"

Michael put his hands in his pockets, only to pull them back out very swiftly as he realized his burns were still not yet healed. Perhaps leaving that Hospital so soon hadn't been the smartest thing to do...

Invent’:
Scrubs pants (Wearing)
Wallet (Stolen - $70)
Car keys (Hyundai GETZ)
Cheap Zombie Mask (Wearing)

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
OOC: Okay, time for me to finally post.
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
--Venifica--

As Venifica and Susano finished their supper, Susano told her about some more new Teen Titans in another tower he wanted to go meet. He suggested that the two take a walk over to the other tower afterward.

"More new Teen Titans, eh?" Venifica commented, leaning back in her chair. "Since when did you become social? Although I do have to admit that meeting them would be a good idea. However, I don't really feel like going anywhere else tonight--I'd rather relax here for a bit and then go to bed. Maybe tomorrow, or one of these days, all the Teen Titans should have a meeting to discuss what to do about Houl and Prophet Steel, and to learn about each other's powers and s... well, I dunno about that."

She paused for a bit, taking a few bites of the rice. Every once in a while she cast a glance at Susano's face. She had to admit, there was something sort of alluring about that cold, apathetic vibe he gave off. And looking at his eyes reminded her of the will-o-wisps she liked to summon. No, something more intense than that. More like the flames Susano could now shoot from those eyes. She thought about what he had said earlier, about how being evil was better because good people were boring. Where did that leave her? She had tried being purely evil, but that only led her to be arrested by the Teen Titans.

What use was keeping this in her head?

"I've been thinking about what you said, about good people being boring," she spoke in a more solemn voice, gazing down at the wand in her hands. "I couldn't agree with you more. However, the inevitable truth is that those who do evil face many enemies, namely those who fight for the side of justice. Had I remained truly evil, in fact, I would never be in this tower in the first place."

She told Susano the story of how she used to be a villain, wandering around town and experimenting on people with her spells. She told him how the Teen Titans eventually found and captured her, how she had to plead with them about changing her ways in order to avoid being placed in jail. And she told him about how Robin made her confront her parents, who promptly disowned her.

"All that time I've really been lost," she was saying. "I was unsure of which path to take, and what purpose my powers would serve. Even now I'm unsure of what to do, so I hope tomorrow will inspire me."

She placed her wand on the table, right next to an unused knife.

"But anyway, what's your story? Like how did you make the transition from Calc to Susano? And what's going on between you and Izu?"

--Inventory--
- Teen Titan Communicator (attached to belt)
- Small amount of money (in belt pouch)
- Lighter (in belt pouch)
- Pocket knife (in belt pouch)
- Bandages (in belt pouch)
- Wand (on table)
- Dinner (on table)

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
On Tapirs (via wikipedia): “ …Tapirs inhabit jungle and forest regions of South America, Central America, and Southeast Asia.
…The Malayan Tapir (Tapirus indicus), also called the Asian Tapir, is the largest of the four species of tapir and the only one native to Asia
…However, there is no fossil-based evidence of tapirs ever existing in Africa…”

(Dragotyner): I’d prefer you proof-read before posting, because I’ve noticed that most people who intend to proof-read later, don’t get around to it.

(Pokefan): Yeah, you might be slightly confused… especially near the end of you post…

*Cadaver, Candy*

As Cadaver approached the boy in the mask he looked up at her and said civilly, “"Oh, hello ma'am. Fine day today, isn't it?”

His voice as deep, and she could now see that his exposed skin was damaged. Scars? Burns? It was hard for her to make out exactly what it was, but it might account for his stumbling, because he didn’t sound particularly drunk or high. Still the mask and dirt were weird. Well, he didn’t, but then he said, “"So, that artillery gun... That sure was something, eh? Whoever was running that operation must be devilishly handsome and cunning, am I right?"

A dirty looking kid came out of a nearby shop. His clothes all looked brand new, but his face and hands seemed to be smeared with mud. At least she thought it was mud, curse her poor vision. Stay on topic Cadaver…

The masked man stuck his hands in his pockets and quickly withdrew them. Cadaver tilted her head, artillery gun? Maybe he was on something, or maybe he was talking about something he’d see on TV, or the news? She tried to remain on subject, the subject she was interested in, “S-sir, are you all right? I m-mean, are you feeling okay?”

Inventory:
(1) Teen Titan Communicator (on bag)
(2) old school ID card
(3) shipping receipt
(5) Small flashlight
(6) hospital staff guide

PeeGee

ROAWR!
(For the next couple of weeks I will probably not post because I have exams.)

Ethan ; Lifebane

“He’s a freelancer, egotistical and self-righteous. He claims to have morals, but he’s just a mercenary… Not that I think he’s on anyone’s payroll at the moment. He shows up and loudly announces his point of view, interfering with us or the perps only if it interests him… Oh, and I think he has a soft spot for animals.”

Lifebane listened to the voice, still completely unaware that the communicators were also had video capabilities, before shutting off his communicator.

"Okay, well that does seem pretty accurate with what I have seen," said Lifebane, pocketing his communicator. "I should probably go out and get some patrolling done."

The healer left the Tower, and went into the streets. However, he had no idea where Thorfist or Fossil was, which really wasn't the best of things considering that Lifebane was primarily a healer.

He continued to survey the streets, on the look out for his teammates and for any crime. Soon however, Lifebane did find one of his teammates, or at least he assumed that it was one of his teammates. Normally you wouldn't see a dinosaur gliding through the air, so Lifebane thought that it was a safe assumption that the dinosaur was Fossil.

"Hey Fossil!" he called out, running after the dino as fast as he could.

Inventory: - Teen Titan Communicator
- Spare Change (About $6.50)
- Mobile Phone

Dragotyner

OOC:Just realized with my powers and my name im this guy http://www.watchcartoononline.com/jackie-chan-adventures-season-5-episode-9 Lol

\Drago Hydrax Thorfist
Drago looked at the baku girl well i cant judge someone for lack of trust.He walked over to the bear "Dont worry buddy ill go get those bandages for you right now".He walked over the the locked door and kicked it down,wothot saying a word he walked past the vet and the receptionist and took bangadges,animal painkillers,wound disinfectant, and a needle he walked out to the bear once again and beagan to disifect the leg he turned to the baku.After my training i had to learn how to treat a wound so this shouldnt be too difficult".

He finished wraping the leg and stuck the needle in the painkiller and drew out the entire bottle judging the bears weight he would need it."Ok dont be afraid this will hurt a bit but it will allow you to put weight on the foot".He stck the needle into the bears leg and gave it a dose of painkillers."That should do it lt dosent seem broken if things really are bad for one of these animals call lifebane hes a healer he will be able to help them".

He walked out of the vets office and started patrol again he felt bad for ditching the baku girl but he had to keep on patrol.He hadnt gone 200 yards when he was met by a group of thugs "Hey you give us your money before we beat you to a pulp.Drago looked at the gang there was 6 six in total armed with pipes and slashooks."Im in no mood for this" he walked past them.

The seemed leader of the gang wasnt impressed "why you walking away you a baby cant do anything without mommy and daddy.This got to Drago he stopped "What did you just say"."Im sorry did i touch a nerve wah wah i miss mommy and daddy I...."Drago snapped and before the thug could finish his sentence he as on the ground coughing blood holding his stomach he was unable to get up his entire bone structure was rattled by the blow.Another member of the gang swung a pipe at Drago.In reply he just lifted his arms and blocked it the pipe bent "Ow" he said.The rest of the thugs ran off in fear.Drago looked down at the thug on the ground he would be fine in a a while Drago rang a ambulance and began to walk away.
EDIT
Inventory
T-t communicator
money
food supply
some bandages (ill use them on the arm that got hit)

Last edited: