1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

~ Teen Titans North v2 ~

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Games' started by VampirateMace, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Delta Hunter

Delta Hunter The G-Rank MH

Susano

Susano listened intently to Venifica's story, how she was running around and causing troble and mayham. "To be honest, i still have no idea how i gained these eyes or their power. But i think it has something to do with a mark i had eversince i was a child." said Susano before pulling his shirt down to allow to see the triangle mark that had formed over his heart. THe new that had appeared the old vanished had the base three lines, but this time three more connected them into an actual triangle. Pulling his shirt back up, Susano felt embarssed showing Venifica. WHy was he embarssed? As Calc, his shirt was constantly being ripped off by his ribs. And why did his stomach feel so...fluttery? Looking out the window, Susano saw a large pterosaur land on a building in the distence. Looking at his drink, Susano sniffed it, wondering if it had acohol and he was hacculinating. Looking outside again, the pterosaur was gone. Susano promptely dumped his drink out in the sink.

"Izu and I...had a little falling out. She...it wasn't that she was too nice, its just....we weren't right for each other. If you want to relax, thats fine. I'm a little tired too." Yawning, Susano got up from his seat and placed his dishes in the sink. "I'll clean the dishes tommarrow." Getting behind Venifica's chair, Susano rasied an earbrow. "If you want, i could carry you to your room?"

Inventory: titan communicator, cellphone, Yomi's wallet($25), hidden blade

2. Grassmaster411

Grassmaster411 Dont, move, a muscle

OOC: Sorry FA, but im not sticking around for a fight.

By the way, microraptor (or M-raptor for short) can't fly. it can only glide. So I can't take off from the ground as one.

Calvin/Fossil

He landed in the alleyway where he had seen what he thought was a weird animal. Just before he landed, he saw a kid with very wolf-like features run from out of the dumpster and into a clothing store. Fossil landed on the dumpster and waited. The wolf kid exited a few minutes later, dressed fairly normal. That must be Houl. he thought. The wolf-boy FA had talked about. Because he wasn't doing anything evil at the moment, he decided to leave him alone.

He checked out his surroundings with his excellent vision. Fossil saw Drago helping a strange elephant-lion thing with an injured bear, the zombie girl talking to the man with severe burns in a cheap mask, and a lost looking Lifebane. Not much going on here. Ill stay hidden. The M-raptor's instincts fought him a bit when Fossil tried to jump off the dumpster. The M-raptor wanted to stay somewhere high, so it could glide away from danger. Fossil ignored it. There were no mid-cretaceous predators to hurt him here, but he did watch the sky in case FA came at him again.

Sometimes its easy to forget the dangers of the modern world. Watching the street and sky, Fossil never saw the alley cat coming. All of a sudden, he was on the ground, pined under sharp claws. The next few seconds were a flury of fur and feathers. The 2 pint sized combatants beacked away and circled each other. Fossil was covered in his own blood and the alley was strewn with feathers. He had gotten in a few good scratches as well. The M-raptor had the signature sythe-like claw of all raptors, but it was small and not built for fighting. And the cat was definetly winning. Great, I finally become a titan, and instead of being killed saving the world, I lose to Garfield over here. He would have slapped himself if he was human for his stupidity. As the cat leaped for a killing blow, he changed back to human and kicked it across the alley. It was unhurt, hissed, and walked away. He was still covered in scratches, but they were much less painful or deadly as a human. "Sometimes human is the best way to go." he muttered.

As if to prove him wrong, a sorry bunch of gang members approched him, one of them very injured. They had various assorted weapons. "Yo, bub, had over all yor cash." one of them said. Ignoreing him, Fossil replied "Is that guy hurt, theres a hospital in that direction I think." (he had seen it while flying.) "I don't think you understand me pal, Give us everything you got." yelled there leader. "You almost sound threatning, I wouldnt do that if I were you" Two of the bigger punks grabbed him and held him to a wall. "Who the buck do you think you are!" yelled another. Fossil smiled. "Oh me? Call me Kong. King kong." With that he changed into a Gigantopithicus and knocked together the heads of the punks that were holding him. They fell to the ground unconcious. He roared an ape roar and beat his chest. "Not again!" the remaing wannabegangsters screamed and ran away. "Huha huha huha huha huha huha." laughed Fossil though his gorrila like voice.

He changed back to human and brushed himself off. I'm hungry he thought and walked into a cafe. He got a donut for 5 dollars and sat down to eat it. Afterwards, he walked out and saw Lifebane calling his name. "Hey Lifebane. What's up?" he asked.

Gigantopithicus: http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo162/htsnyder2/kot37055_0607ta.jpg

Inventory:
    TT communicator
    Cell phone
    6 dollars
    Watch
    Glasses
    Velociraptor claw mold

Last edited: Jul 26, 2011
  3. Niihyl

Niihyl Posthuman

*Sigh* Even the villains disapprove of my ham-fisted tactics. At least Whiplash will find out about Phoenix’s evil scheming soon, as soon as she meets Houl.

Phoenix Luxiet
    Waiting…

Hrm… after sending off the photographs of Fallen Angel and such to be cross-examined… there was really not much to do. Phoenix wished he could be off doing something, rather than all of this waiting around. Phoenix felt an odd sensation, of someone watching. He glanced around, and saw nothing.

He stood, and exited the café, noticing the new Titans wandering about.

As a matter of fact, it seemed the new titans were wreaking enough havoc on their own, without any assistance from villains. One of them was beating up random ‘gangstas’. Who the hell does that? There are rules to this venture. And besides… anyone who loses that easily doesn’t deserve to be a member of the gangs. Apparently these were far too stupid to live. An even slightly smarter man would attempt to shoot. They had guns, it was an animal. Just the way of things.

Immediately afterward, he went to go eat a donut. Phoenix shook his head and walked away. He’d need to find a way to get one of those TT Communicators. Yes… that would be nice. A little tour of the Titans Tower would be just wonderful.

As he walked, he noticed an odd little child, that was looking this way and that, surveying the crowd. A lost kid? There wasn’t much darkness in him. In fact, there wasn’t much that Phoenix could use against him at all. Animals didn’t have the same sense of morality as humans did. This person was decidedly somewhat animal.

Maybe this person would be less paranoid. Hey… wasn’t there a wolfish villain or something like that? So this is a villain? Just a kid.

Screw off Nemesis. I’m Phoenix Luxiet. Forget all the ‘universe balance’ BS and get on with your life. You can’t do much until either the data comes back, or the explosives are in place. So I’m going to go catch a movie or something. Maybe I’ll invite Lei…

Hands in his pockets, Phoenix walked off, thinking of mostly normal teenager thoughts now. Like the cute chick from Science. And movies with lots of explosions.

Explosions…

No.

~Inventory~

(1) MC IMI Desert Eagle "Sin" (In front pocket)
    (2) MC IMI Desert Eagle "Virtue" (In front pocket)
    (3) Smartphone (In pants pocket)
    (4) Wallet containing Drivers License, $4.00, and debit card (In pants pocket)
    (5) Mask of Nemesis (In backpack)
    (6) Black overcoat (In backpack)
    (7) Laptop (In backpack)

4. lxdarknessxl

lxdarknessxl Asian Epicness

(i just HAD to use this song)
    ((DISCLAIMER: I don't own this song.))

Musica

Musica, who changed back in a hidden area, began to walk through town, being slightly bored. No fights at the moment... so he began to sing.

"Last night I had the strangest dream
    I sailed away to China
    In a little row boat to find ya
    And you said you had to get your laundry cleaned
    Didn't want no-one to hold you
    What does that mean
    And you said

Ain't nothin' gonna to break my stride
    Nobody's gonna slow me down, oh-no
    I got to keep on movin'
    Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride
    I'm running and I won't touch ground
    Oh-no, I got to keep on movin'"

"Hey, isn't that Musica?"

"It's Musica!"

"Musica!!!"

By then, fans realised that he was the singer, and began to chase him. Seeing this, Musica began to run, still singing as if it doesn't matter.

"You're on a roll and now you pray it lasts
    The road behind was rocky
    But now you're feeling cocky
    You look at me and you see your past
    Is that the reason why you're runnin' so fast
    And she said

Nobody's gonna slow me down, oh-no
    I got to keep on moving
    I'm running and I won't touch ground
    Oh-no, I got to keep on moving

Never let another girl like you, work me over
    Never let another girl like you, drag me under
    If I meet another girl like you, I will tell her
    Never want another girl like you, have to say
    Ooooooh
    Nobody's gonna slow me down
    Oh-no, oh-no, I got to keep on moving
    I'm running and I won't touch the ground
    Oh-no, I got to keep on movin'

Oh-no, oh-no, I got to keep on moving
    Oh-no, I got to keep on movin'"

At this point, there was a small mob following Musica around. He picked up speed, and zoomed right past Detour as he continued to sing.

"Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride
    Oh-no, I got to keep on moving
    Oh-no, I got to keep on movin'

Oh-no, oh-no, I got to keep on moving!"

Now that he finished the song, he quickly did a quick turn on his right foot, and ran into the park. Once he finally escaped the view of the fans, he quickly rushed to the top of a tree, and jumped out of the gates. Smiling, he began to head back, getting to where Detour and the others were. "Well, that's one way to get a workout."

Inventory:
    Musica clothes
    Cell Phone

5. MugoUrth

MugoUrth Bibarel's adorable.

Detour - Izu Miramoto

With Detour and her two bears wandering the city, Detour had no idea where to go. She even forgot where the tower was. It had been a while since she went there. And worst off, would the others allow her to bring two bears into the tower if she could even find it. And she still wasn't good at reading English. If only she knew...

Just then, she heard a sweet melody. It was like a voice from heaven. It could only be Musica. ...And a mob of adoring fans. As they ran by, Detour could help but think to herself "Oh, don't mind me, I'm just a big pink tapir with the legs of a black lion. Standing in between two American brown bears." Even thought she was Detour, and everyone could hear her think, no one even payed one ounce of attention to her. But she could tell Musica was not pleased by the fans following him. All Detour could do was think louder. (Hey! Everyone! Over here! A pink tapir girl with a couple of bears is sending these thoughts to you! Attention please! "OWWW!!!")

The tapir didn't seem to be pleased with Detour drawing attention to herself, which is why the tapir shocked Detour for show-boating. But still, no one payed any attention. After a while, the mob disappeared. And after another while, Musica showed up next to Detour. Immediately, Detour looked to Musica and smiled. "Hi, Musica," Detour started. "I still have those tickets to your concert. Planning on rescheduling the concert? Maybe this Saturday after a week of school?"

Inventory
    Teen Titan's communicator
    Cell Phone
    Back Stage Pass
    Tapir
    Songbird
    2 Brown Bears

6. lxdarknessxl

(the rumor that Musica was going to Kuro's school.... now resolved.)

Musica

Musica smiled at the sight of Detour. After listening to what she said, he replied her question by speaking with wide eyes. "Wow, how'd you guess the date the concert was going to be? I didn't even tell anyone yet!"

Scratching the back of his head awkwardly, he began to chuckle. "Well, however you found out, looks like I ran away from a mob to tell you what you already wanted to know..."

He smiled normally now, as he continued to speak. "So, did you already have lunch? If not, then I could treat you. Since Kuro and I look similar, we sometimes switch places, so no worries about people crowding us if so."

Inventory:
    Cell Phone
    Musica clothes (wallet included)

7. Dragotyner

Dragotyner Well-Known Member

Drago Hydrax Thorfist

Drago bandaged his arm the pipe bruised it badly.He saw someone being hcased by a mob of girls.It was musica he laughed he didnt like his music but he would give him a hand anyway.He ran over to the incendent just as musica entered a park."Who are you" the girls asked,Drago laughed "Im the crowd control thunder flash" he let two lightning bolts hit each other in his hands causing a burst of light.The girls lost sight of the direction musica was gone and by the time they could see Drago has vanished.

Drago smiled to himself walking down the street he always wanted a excuse to use that move now if he could just perfect the electo ball and the lightning beam he would be delighted.The problem of the electro ball was the the surronding membrane broke when it left his hand and the lighting beam was difficult to release.He walked past a cafe maybe i can do it on a full stomach.He walked in and ordered 2 dozen sprinkled doughnuts.He spooted calvin sitting at a table."Can i join you hows your partol coming along"

8. MugoUrth

Detour - Izu Miramoto

Musica offered to buy lunch for her. A young japanese girl, with a tapir, a songbird, two bears, IN THE FORM OF A HIDEOUS DEMON! Detour immediately hugged Musica and said "I'd be delighted." ...There was another big word. Man, Detour was catching on to the English language quickly. "I think it's probably best to go in my true form. It seems people still aren't used to this baku form of mine."

Immediately, Detour changed back into Izu. Her tapir sit on her shoulder as usual. The songbird that flew around her most of the time landing on her arm. Izu rathered the bird sit on her shoulder, but no matter what motion she picked, she couldn't get it to sit on her shoulder. She had to go back into Detour in order to do it. So she ultimately had to shake it off. Eventually, it went on to her shoulder.

"But what about the bears?" Izu looked to the two bears. The wounded one was holding up well, but it still seemed like it was falling over on its bad ankle. And the healthy bear started to look hungry. It stood still and didn't attack, but it was panting and had its mouth open. And what about the third bear still at the Vet? "I can't bring them into a restaurant. I have a permit for bringing my tapir into buildings but I can't bring the bears anywhere NEAR a building."

Inventory
    Cell Phone
    Back Stage Pass
    Tapir
    Songbird
    2 Brown Bears

9. aggiegwyn

aggiegwyn Well-Known Member

Katelynn/Blindlight

Diego ordered, the leaned over to giveher a hug. She braced herself, expecting him to touch her bruise, but he avoided it. Well, that meant he knew. She wanted to slap her forehead for thinking he wouldn't find out.

"Thank you, Katelynn. That means everything to me," Diego said. Oh, right. That. Katelynn now wanted to slap her forehead for losing focus. She needed to work on that. As he let go, she simply said 'no problem' and sighed.

Their orders came, and less discussion was bounced around as the delicious deserts were served. Soon enough, the both of them were finished, and with more thanks from the owner, they were on thier way home.

((Hope this is okay, seeing as how that date was taking forever to roleplay. XP))

Halways home, Katelynn was once again wondering about her parents. Were they mad at her for killing them? Or prioud of her for surviving without them? Katelynn knew she had to tell Sarah eventually. Katelynn was really worried about that. Sarah took care of Katelynn all of her life, and in return, Katelynn killed their parents. She hoped Sarah would come to forgiveness at one point.

What did her mom do for a living? Did she live in France before coming to the States? And what about her father. Ugh. She knew nothing about them, and it was frusterating.

Inventory:
    -TT Communicator

10. Kiruria

Kiruria La Melancolie Noir

~~Venifica~~

Venifica took a curious look at the triangular mark on Susano's chest. She felt an odd sensation when she saw it, as if it had a hidden importance... as if it was a mark of Susano's true strength. When he explained to her how this mark came about and how he got his new powers, Venifica knew that could only be part of the reason. He made it sound like some event out of the blue had all of a sudden caused him to change his powers. But there was one thing Venifica was just beginning to realise: every event has a reason, even though the reason can often be highly elusive. Especially if it's an event that would not normally happen...

Venifica decided she would have to keep this concern at the back of her mind for now. Just then, Susano mentioned postponing the dish-washing until tomorrow, and offered to carry her back to her room.

"My room is down in the basement, down a dark flight of stairs," Venifica replied, in an almost amused fashion. "It's very easy to trip and fall down those stairs, especially when carrying something heavy. Even though I'm not that heavy, it's still not a good idea to be carrying me down those stairs. But you may still accompany me anyway--I don't think you've ever been in my room."

She stood up and headed over to the kitchen.

"Also, the longer these dishes are left out," she continued as she picked up a dirty frying pan, "the harder they are to clean."

She proceeded giving each of the dishes a quick rinse before placing them in the dishwasher. None of that took too long. When finished, she headed out into the hallway, inviting Susano to follow. The hallway eventually led to the front door, but before reaching it, she opened a door off to the left, which opened onto the dark stairway she had mentioned before. It was a narrow spiral stairway, lit only by an eerie green light emanating from somewhere in the basement. Just after she descended the first few steps, one of the maintenace robots from a while back entered from behind, passing by and heading down a special elevator built just for these robots.

"By the way," Venifica said to Susano, provided he was still following, "it's interesting... both of us seemed to have acquired our powers for unknown reasons. Many supers are born with them; others acquire them via tragic accidents or twisted experiments; yet others have powers given to them by someone else." She paused for a moment--a bell rang somewhere in her mind. "Also elusive are the reasons why people change powers. There must be a reason why yours changed--it's just doesn't seem likely that it happened all by itself. And you're right, it might have something to do with history, and there may even be hidden influences acting on you..."

She tried to think back to the last time she saw Calc and the first time she saw Susano. She thought she saw Calc earlier yesterday, and he was definitely Calc during the initial battle with Prophet Steel. The first time she saw Susano was at the hospital, where he was healing Whiplash. Venifica had headed directly to the hospital after the scene with Prophet Steel, so the transition must have happened while she was at the hospital. She did spend a lot of time there, so something could very well have happened to Calc while he was away. Did it have something to do with Prophet Steel, perhaps?

All that speculation lingered until Venifica opened up the door to her room. Within seconds, a deep purple glow lit up the room, coming from some sort of chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The room had evidentally used to be a dungeon of some sort, with stone walls and a stone floor. Except for a raised wooden portion of floor that covered the right half of the room. This was the half that contained her bed, which had a body pillow in the shape of a dragon on it.

A chandelier made of black iron hung from the ceiling--but instead of the expensive little lightbulbs and fancy jewels often attached to chandeliers, it had bright red ribbon strips hanging from it, and had marbles instead of lightbulbs. A single source of red light was hidden somewhere in the middle, casting a sinister red glow throughout the room and making the marbles glisten. Venifica remembered seeing this chandelier (which by now she realised wasn't a proper chandelier) while shopping with her mum several years ago, but her mum wouldn't buy it for her despite its relative cheapness. What she liked about it was the fact that the light could change colours with a pullstring hanging from it.

After changing the colour of the chandelier weird light fixture to purple by pulling on the string a few times (it changed to green first), Venifica looked around at the rest of the room. In one corner was a small bookshelf containing her favourite books, including several that she had stolen from the library while she was still a villain. Many of the books pertained to some sort of magical topic, though there were no ancient spellbooks or anything. The rest were mostly fantasy novels and old diaries. A little row of various stuffed animals sat on top of the bookcase, easily visible from her bed. There were a couple of other lamps in case she wanted more light in the room, but she preferred the light of the candles sitting in a box in another corner.

The other peculiar thing about the room was the floor. Half of it was wooden--this was the half that contained her bed and little computer desk, and had a fluffy rug sitting in the middle. The other half of the floor was stone, and lay a couple of inches below the wooden floor. Here was where the bookcase and candle box were, among a few other decorations. A beanbag chair sat in this room, one which she would enjoy relaxing in. And finally, sitting right up against the wall was a little square table, its surface less than a foot above the ground. A thin cloth covered the table, and two unlit candles stood on the far corners of it. A little notebook lay in the centre of the table, and a black cord formed a circle around it that just barely touched the edges of the table. A page torn out the notebook was propped up against the wall at the back of the table, displaying information about how she consecrated her wand with the malicious energies that triggered its effect.

What Venifica also noticed was that the computer sitting on the desk near her bed had somehow turned itself on, and was presently displaying a list of emails. Venifica rolled her eyes at this sight--this had been the third time this month that computer had just turned itself on like that. Oh well, she guessed machines like that often had their own peculiarities. She wasn't the best with computers anyway. But anyway, at that point Venifica saw a single new email at the top of the list. It was from Raven, and it turned out to be an invitation for lunch tomorrow.

"Huh, now that's surprising..." Venifica thought as she quickly scanned the email and hit the Reply button. "I wonder if she's trying to check up on me or something."

Then she turned around to face Susano, provided he had followed her here, ready to answer any comments he had on anything. She currently had her back turned to the now-closed door. Unbeknownst to her, though, something round sparkled just above her door. It looked something like a large peephole, the size of a doorknob. Which was weird... peepholes were usually on or next to a door, where a person of normal height could look through it.

--Inventory--
    - Teen Titan Communicator (attached to belt)
    - Small amount of money (in belt pouch)
    - Lighter (in belt pouch)
    - Pocket knife (in belt pouch)
    - Bandages (in belt pouch)
    - Wand (tucked inside belt)
    - Susano (just kidding)

11. lxdarknessxl

Musica

"Hmm... well, we can leave them at the vet's, since they can get checked for injuries, get fed, as well as get some rest. If not, there's always the tower, or at my place. At any of those places, we won't have to worry about animal control or anything of the sort." Musica suggested, slightly frowning, but also blushing from the hug. Yea... he was a bit innocent. He turned around for a bit, and opened his eyes wide, taking off his contact lenses. Carefully he set them in a case, and took out his glasses, which he put on. After changed his hair a bit, he turned around, looking exactly like Kuro Tsubasa. "I told you Kuro and I look similar."

Musica smiled gently to Detour, unlike how the obnoxious Kuro does. Even though they looked similar physically, it was obvious that Musica was giving off a rather calm, refreshing, and peaceful feeling, while Kuro usually gives off a rather quirky and happy feeling. "By the way, don't worry too much about your Baku form, people will get used to it, like I have. After all, what's on the outside has no meaning, it's what's on the inside that matters."

Inventory:
    Clothes
    Glasses
    Contact lenses (in a case)
    Wallet

12. DVB

DVB Philosopher Knight

~Ninjice ★ Diego Vendrix

Katelynn simply said "no problem." Diego saw her face had become uncomfortable. It was the bruise probably. Or rather, she was trying to hide it from so he wouldn't worry and she was upset. He didn't what to say. However, the uncomfortable silence ended when the dessert arrived. They indulged in it as Diego was smiling the whole time. To say the least, the first date of the two was very successful.

Diego was walking Katelynn back to their home as he saw there was a worried look on her face. However, it looked... different than the last one. "Hey Katie, is there something the matter?" Diego asked her as he put his arm around her waist and held her close to him.

Inventory:
    In Drop Bag
    (1)Teen Titan Communicator
    (2)Magic? Smartphone

13. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

(darkness): Watch out that your posts don’t get too short.

(Dragotyner): inventory, always. And PLEASE put spaces between your periods and first word of the next sentence. Also, Musica had already escaped the girls, and Calvin had already left the café, you got to keep up.

(DVB): watch your length too…

I’ll story post after Cadaver gets Prophet’s reply…

14. Delta Hunter

Delta Hunter The G-Rank MH

Susano

"Alright, your lose" laughed Susano as Venifica declined his offer to carry her. Waiting for her to finish the dishes, he began thinking about what her room would look like. Conciddering her personality, it might be dark, with large books, so a libeary was not a far posibility. Following her down the steps, he realised that they were too steep for him to carry her. Arriving at her room, Susano made note of the large chandlier hanging in the middle of the room, casting a strange light over the room. At first it was red, then she changed it, by pulling the string, to purple. The thing that struck him as really strange was that half the floor was wooden, with her bed and computer desk on the wooden side, while her book case and desk where on the lower stone floor.

"This is very coozy" said Susano in a suprised tone. "To be honest, i thought your room would be more...like a...i mean...er...darker?" Turning to her, by the closed door, a thought suddenly popped into his head, and started laughing. "Sorry, but i just thought about how my brother would constently annoy me when on a date, since he thought the younger you are, the more you should grab life, and in his mind ment...um...getting mom grand-kids...oh wow, i shouldn't have said that." Susano started blushing, embarssed that he actual said that about his life.

Inventory: cellphone, hidden blade, Yomi's wallet($25), titan communicator

15. MugoUrth

Detour - Izu Miramoto

Now that Izu seperated from her tapir, she could track down her HQ with the communicator. And, once again... "I don't really trust the vets with these bears. Most vets aren't trained for taking care of wild animals." Izu took out her communicator and started pressing buttons. "I'd feel better keeping them at the tower. They will be safer there." Izu didn't realize it, but she didn't initiate a map, she initiated the speaker. Everyone with a communicator could hear her talking. "Err... Which one's the map? I forgot, I still don't understand how these work. I haven't learned to read English yet. ...Doesn't this have a Japanese mode?" Izu could have sworn she initiated it at school before, but she forgot whether she did or not or how she did it. And on that note, if she DID initiate it, why did it revert back? She must have dropped it on the ground somewhere.

Eventually, she figured it out and she was on her way. "Okay, it's this way." And with that, Izu and Musica walked all the way to the tower. It was then that Izu realized. "There's a second tower, isn't there? Is this the right one?" Fortunately, the speaker was off, so no one could hear about her sense of direction anymore. Fortunately, when Izu opened the door, a falcon flew out. The falcon had bandages, but it seemed perfectly healthy. "Yep, this is the right one." And with that, the Izu and the bears walked in. Then it hit her. "I only taught these bears to not attack humans. I never told them they couldn't attack falcons. I'll have to change back to Detour and... ehhh... maybe I should just set them in my room. If they chew up my bed sheets, it's my fault." Right away, Detour went up the stairs, opened her bed room, and put the bears in her room. "Sorry bout all of that, are you ready to go?"

Inventory
    Cell Phone
    Back Stage Pass
    Tapir
    Songbird
    2 Brown Bears

16. FallenSanity

FallenSanity Ruby in the Diamonds

OOC: PArdon the length, not much to add...

Prophet Steel - Michael​

Michael rubbed his fake chin, as she spoke to him. Of course he was okay! He was perfectly fine! The sun was setting to make way for a glorious Xeblon Day, and soon he would be able to dual the Prince of the Land of Herrings for the crown of Jupiter.

But for now, Cadaver was his target. And little did he know, she was the earthly connection keeping him sane; he had been in three notable fights against Titans, the first with Ninjice, who he had battle nearly three times now, the witch, who he had been able to battle twice so far, and Cadaver. But Cadaver was the only one who did not actually best him, as much as she drew with him. She was a key to the plans he had yet to make, the the tool to the fights he was yet to have.
    She was the link he had to this mental realm.

"Why, yes, I am perfectly alright. Are you? I heard the Titans were taken down recently. I believe you were the only one left to survive?"
    In his mind, the other Titans he had seen (all the new ones) were not Titans. He had yet to recognize them alongside the other Titans. But he would not consider them Titans for a while, due to their slow reaction to the devastation of this city.

Michael was still disillusioned, by both mental breakdown after the failure of his gun, and the medical drugs used to calm him. It would be a long time until he was able to remember what really happened after the gun fired.

Invent':
    Scrubs pants (Wearing)
    Wallet (Stolen - $70)
    Car keys (Hyundai GETZ)
    Cheap Zombie Mask (Wearing)

17. Niihyl

Niihyl Posthuman

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to drop out... I'm in a lot of RPGs running, I have to go through the PASBL thread and finish my reffings, I'm writing a fanfic, and then there's real life on top of that...

Sorry again...

18. Dragotyner

Dragotyner Well-Known Member

Drago Hydrax Thorfist
    The boy looked at Drago "Oops sorry i thought you were someone else"Drago said as he moved table he took out a piece of paper and beagan to think of the secuirty system he also thought of a way to make the taining room better but he would need permisson for that.He munched on his doughnuts pondering whether lasers were cliche or not he needed equipment to make this stuff scrap would do his communicator went of it was that girl talking to someone abou the bears.He looked at his communicator he hadnt used it once it was about time he pressed the button."This is Drago Hydrax aka Thorfist im making a security system for the second twoer please take any old scrap over there and old electrical devices for we to buoild with thank you".

That would do, he would see what equipment was there in a while bit first he would patrol a bit more. He walked around there was nothing of intrest going on he say a light in a window karate school come learn to defend yourself. He smiled to himslef this should be worth a look see how his training compared to the basics.He walked in to see a group of young children being trained.The sensi looked at him "Your a bit old for this teen class is tomorrow". Drago laughed dont worry im youre senoir in the martial arts sir there nothing you can teach me.The man looked at Drago and treid to prove him wrong be attacking him. Drago easily blocked his attacks and knocked him back. "I wasnt lying ive been training since i was younger than these kids in 15 martial arts
    and mastered them all". The man looked at Drago " would you mind showing these youngsters something". Drago smiled he sat down and anwsered a few questions and gave a few demenstrations he looked at his watch "Ive got to get going look maybe ill come back next week if im not busy". "Please do sensei" said the man it felt werid he was around 15 years his senior. "Please dont call he that i got into martial atrs for the wrong reasons" turned and left for the tower
    Inventory
    T-T commuicator
    Food supply
    Blueprints for security system and training room

19. lxdarknessxl

(sorry about my latest posts, I've been kinda busy)

Musica

After hearing Detour's words, Musica smiled. "Sure, why not?"

He quickly snapped out his cell phone, and went to a GPS application. He checked up some of the best resteraunts in the city, and showed it to her, smiling. "These are some of the best resteraunts in the city... is there a certain one you wanted to go to?"

It was at this time that the phone began to ring, making him frown and look to her. "Excuse me for a bit..."

Carefully, he answered the call. "Hello?"

"Hey, kid." came a tough-sounding voice.

Musica smiled again. "Oh hello, Jack. Is there something you need?"

"Yea, about that... you know that celebrity you met before? Well, she wants to do a song with you... wanna do it?"

"You kidding? Singing with another celebrity is great! When is it?" replied Musica with wide eyes.

"Um... now."

"..." Musica did not answer Jack for a bit, sighed, and he spoke. "Sorry, Jack. I have something I need to do right now. Maybe we can get the date changed to another time."

"What?! ARE YOU KIDDING?! This is a great opportunity! You get more fans, I get more money, and I finally get my-"

Musica interrupted what Jack was saying, and spoke for himself. "Sorry to be rude, Jack, but I'm pretty sure a promise is more needed than your strange weapons. Don't you already have enough?"

"...fine. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, Jack." Musica sighed, before showing the list of resteraunts to Detour again. "So, about the choice of resteraunts...?"

20. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

(Niihyl): Well, okay if that’s what you need to do… disappointing though, especially since you were playing a villain.

(By the way, when Cadaver find alcohol in the tower… it will not be good, you all underage)

(Fallen): Your length is fine. It’s the 8 sentence posts I’m concerned about.

*Cadaver, Candy*

There was some music and a crowd making a lot of noise somewhere in the distance. Was that Musica? It didn’t matter, the sound dissipated rather quickly. She tried to focus on the masked guy. His answer to her question was surprising, he rubbed the chin of his mask, then said, “Why, yes, I am perfectly alright. Are you? I heard the Titans were taken down recently. I believe you were the only one left to survive?"

Cadaver’s eyes darted around, not that they could be seen through the goggles. What was he on about? There was defiantly something wrong with this guy. Why did he think the Teen Titans had been wiped out, with Cadaver as the sole survivor? True if there was a nuclear disaster Cadaver probably would be the only one to survive, but that was not the case. She stretched out her hand in an effort to try and get him take it so she could walk him to the hospital, her voice was almost a groan, “Hey, good to hear you’re feeling so great, but… um, would you be alright with going over to the hospital and letting a doctor take a look at you? For me? I think that… after… what you’ve been through, it would make me feel better if you let a doctor take a look at you…”

Was that convincing, Cadaver wondered as she continued to hold out her hand and waited to see how he would react. He communicator beeped. She glanced down, then took it with her free hand opening it down next to her bag so that she could hear it, but hopefully it wouldn’t startle the strange boy. It was Izu’s voice that she heard next, “…better keeping them at the tower. They will be safer there. Err... Which one's the map? I forgot, I still don't understand how these work. I haven't learned to read English yet…”

Cadaver snapped the communicator shut realizing the sound of another hero’s voice might set this guy off… even if he’d never met Detour as Izu.

Inventory:
    [In Drop Bag, unless otherwise stated]
    (1) Teen Titan Communicator (on bag)
    (2) old school ID card
    (3) shipping receipt
    (4) Change, 3 pennies, 2 quarters, and a dime
    (5) Small flashlight
    (6) hospital staff guide