• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Teen Titans North v2 ~

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
@Vamp - You know, that's where I got the idea from. ;) But actually, the rabbit's a reference to the Rabbit of Caerbannog (King Arthur... don't ask =P) which was one of the most deadly creatures in existence.

So I kinda split up the battle into different sections in this post... Hopefully I didn't mess up anyone's ideas. x_x

=^= Houl =^=

The first Ravenous Bite landed without restraint. Houl latched onto the hybrid’s shoulder, immediately absorbing some of the creature’s energy. The hybrid stumbled back, perhaps in surprise, and knocked a strange device off of the motorcycle. A dull beeping sound echoed from the communicator, though both Houl and the hybrid were too preoccupied to notice.

To avoid collision with the bike, Houl released his hold on the hybrid’s shoulder, leaping backwards and falling on all fours a short distance away. He felt completely reenergized, empowered, really. Taking the energy he had stolen, he applied some of it to refuel his attacks, but left a small portion to the side for further use.

Collecting itself, the hybrid prepared another attack. “Please give up? The longer you drag this out, the more someone get hurt,” it said, still trying – and failing – to bargain with him, "If you will not give up, I make your dream mine as I teach you lesson about Bakus." With incredible agility, the hybrid slashed at Houl’s face. Houl let out a roar as the blow landed, sending a few of the coyotes running to a defensive position around him and protecting him from the hybrid’s follow-up attack.

Growling, Houl pawed at the wound, watching as a small pool of blood began to form in his hand. An attack like that could not go unpunished! He bared his teeth and prepared to break the mutant’s neck. But before he could, another super came into play. This skeleton kid – which was really the only way to describe him – was practically using his own spine as a whip, cracking it in his comrades faces. Houl growled; there wasn’t a single animal who actually liked a whip, and seeing the thing being snapped at his own pack made him seize with anger.

But then, before he could attack him, yet another super appeared, this one of the bird variety. "Allow me to introduce myself...” it said as it floated down from the sky, “I am Fallen Angel, a freelancer." Three supers in the same city? Houl could barely believe it; in most of the places he went, he had only seen maybe one or two, tops. Where were they all coming from? And worse… were there more of them running around? As much as he loved a good dinner of superperson, he wasn’t particularly keen on taking on three of them at once.

Suddenly, three bone-ropes burst through the skeleton kid’s chest. One attacked the hybrid, while the other two slithered over to Houl. They bound him around his arms and his waist, lifting him into the air. Struggling, Houl let out a roar, sending his troops into an aggressive position around the skeleton kid.

At this moment in time, the three supers had decided that a battle scene was indeed the appropriate time for conversation, and a series of “Wait… your on what side?” comments and a discussion on his obvious evilness and the hybrid’s obvious goodness (to be quite honest, either one of them could’ve been good or evil in anyone’s eyes, since he was quite certain that the supers had never seen him before, and vice versa.) Sighing, he proceeded to chomp into the skeleton kid’s rope of bone with a Ravenous Bite, (a feat unfathomable to most humans but quite routine to a super-carnivore,) and drain it of all the energies used to make it. A few quick seconds, and the bone-rope had disintegrated into nothing but brittle sands of calcium and anything else it was made of.

With the energy obtained from this Bite, Houl healed up most of the wound on his face – enough so to keep it from bleeding – and stored the rest as energy to be used in the future.

"Don't get me wrong. I'm still going to fight that wolf guy, seeing as how he's clearly evil.” Houl tuned into the conversation to hear the birdman’s words. “However, I will only attack the one who fights with bones if he attacks you. Now, whatever you say, chief, I'm going to fight him right now. There is a children's hospital further down, and I won't let him kill the defenseless children." What in the world was this guy going on about? Perhaps he should have listened to more of the conversation…

The birdman sauntered up to him, a cocky aura emitted from his stance. He seemed pretty sure that he could take Houl on single-handedly, what with his metal ninja-shuriken wings. Houl grinned at the thought; he had fought several supers who thought they had the upper hand because they had the comic-book version of a gun. One thing was certain; they didn’t do well with unpredictability.

"I am Fallen Angel.” The birdman said, announcing himself once again, “State your name, true identity unneeded."

Houl stared at him curiously, his head tilting to one side. “Neh-aim?” He sounded the word out. A name? Since when did he have a name? Only humans had names. His memory flickered to his past – a blurry reminder of his early fall into humanity. Maybe… he did have a name? If he did, he couldn’t remember it. Well… actually… there was that one sound he could make… but it didn’t qualify for a name. No, he didn’t have a name; just a sound. Hopefully that would do.

“Name.” Houl repeated. Grinning, he stood up on his hind legs and let out a howl. It was different from his Empathetic Roar, the howls that strengthened his party, called them to arms, or told them to retreat. It was a very peculiar howl, an echo that, if one listened closely, they could make out what could almost be a human word – incomprehensible and indefinable, yes, but a word. There was silence as his howl rose into the sky; not one member of his pack dared to chorus. As it faded off into the distance, Houl couldn’t help but smile. He felt happy; it wasn’t often that he got to introduce himself.

He stayed on two legs approached the birdman, his pack swarming around their new foe like a swarm of killer bees. Looking up at the super’s half-face, he couldn’t help but to comment, “You have two faces,” and then, after a pause, “how to you decide who will talk?” It really was puzzling him as to why only one of the half-faces seemed to move, while the other remained still.

The skeleton kid pointed a scythe of bone at him in was what probably supposed to be a threatening manner, but Houl hadn’t noticed. His eyes were fixed on Fallen Angel, as if waiting for an answer. To be honest, he was really waiting for a chance to strike… but an answer would’ve been quite fine as well. He figured that the talking half was probably the leader and the other one just helped with eyesight. He wondered how they managed to eat with two separate mouths.

"What's going on here?"

Houl’s head snapped in the direction of the voice. Unsurprisingly, two more oddly-clad persons had walked into the scene. One of them looked like walking carrion; he hid a growl of disappointment – rotting meat wasn’t as appealing as fresh was. The other was a cowgirl. His eyes landed on the whip at her side, burning in anger. Another whip? And just when he had gotten rid of the first one!

At this point, though, he was overwhelmed. Who was he supposed to attack? There were five targets to deal with, each one with their own annoying little quirks. He didn’t particularly like the idea of splitting up his pack, either. But what else was he supposed to do? His mind cycled through various tactics, looking for the right one.

In total, he had 8 coyotes, 5 wolves, 2 weasels, a mongoose, and a killer rabbit. He had smelt about 6 raccoons in the vicinity earlier – perhaps they were still there. That left him with a small army to fight against these supers; still, he didn’t expect he could take on anymore, if anyone else showed up.

Suddenly, he let out an Empathetic Roar, fueled by the energy he had stolen from before. His pack, now strengthened more than before, adrenaline heightening their senses, flew in all directions toward their intended targets. Joining them were 3 disease-ridden raccoons, growling with the signs of rabies.

Four coyotes bounded towards the hybrid, Detour. They were the fastest species; whether the mutant fled or fought, they would be able to keep her scent and run her down.

To the skeleton kid, Calc, three of the five wolves were dispatched, along with two coyotes. Their species was much stronger than the others, capable of breaking the bone the skeleton kid would likely through at them. The two coyotes were faster, however, and more capable of quick attacks.

To the two-half-faced birdman, Fallen Angel, the three raccoons approached. In the middle of them was the killer rabbit, the dastardly monster known for killing in a single strike. He was quite certain they could handle themselves against the ninja-bird, especially since their small stature would be harder to hit.

The remaining two coyotes, along with the two wolves, left to face the carrion. Coyotes would eat anything; wolves, not as much, though they were useful for shredding.

The two weasels and the mongoose left the scene to find other recruits, as well as to keep a lookout on the battle from before.

He himself would take care of the cowgirl. There was something about her that tugged at his thoughts; he couldn’t detect emotions in humans as well as he could with animals, but this one seemed more… open. Needless to say, he was intrigued as to why that would be.

The dispatched groups, including himself, left toward their designated targets, preparing to attack immediately.

Inventory (including animals under his control):
+ A few wolves (5)
+ Several coyotes (8)
+ Two weasels
+ A mongoose
+ An evil floppy-eared bunny
+ Three raccoons

~*~*~*~*~*~
(OOC: If ya didn't get it at the time, Houl let out a howl when asked for his name because his name sounds like the word "howl!" Ain't that clever? XP)

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Detour - Izu Miramoto

There it was again, that roar. Once again, she lost control of herself for a split second, but she regained herself quickly. It was then that she realized, his roar could control animals. As a human, it probably wouldn't effect her, but as a tapir slash lion, AKA a Baku, it might be able to take her over if Houl tried hard enough. She was caught off guard by the roar when 4 coyotes came at her. One grabbed her left arm, another grabbed her right arm, a third bit at her left hing leg, and the last gripped onto her lion tail. If it were one Coyote, even 3, it would be easy for Detour to win. But Detour vs four coyotes was a fair fight. She couldn't move her arms very fast, but she could drag one coyote over to her face. Her trunk was long enough to be able to choke the first coyote with it, but Detour, being the goody-two shoes that she is, didn't want to kill it, so she only choked it long enough to tire it. She then smacked the one on her tail with her freed arm, while choking the other coyote on her arm with her trunk. The one on her leg was the most pesky. She tried smacking it with her left arm, but the Coyote on her tail grabbed onto it. Detour was sort of overwhelmed with the animals. She could hold her own, but these coyotes were persistent. She tried swinging her left arm strongly enough to knock the coyote on her arm into the one on her leg. Fortunately, she was successful in doing so. She had successfully knocked away all the coyotes from her, but something told her the coyotes wanted more.

Inventory
Teen Titans Communicator
Motorcycle
Tapir

(Note, there is no human traits in her Baku form besides being bipedal. Also, I'm trying not to make her seem too powerful.)

Last edited:

aggiegwyn

OoC: Another fail at skimming skills on my part....

Blindlight/Katelynn
Katelynn eyed the dog/boy carefully, wondering if it was a team member or the villian. Was it wrong to automatically assume that angels were good guys. She was relieved to hear a voice in the awkward moment, it was Whiplash's, and she was asking what was going on.
Katelynn stuttered, saying "I-I don't kn-kn-know."
She pressed the bottom button, opening the board to it's full length, and leaving it to float a few feet above the ground.

Then, the creature called and attacked again. Katelynn wasn't waiting for Diego's permission anymore. She jumps on the board with a rare burst of confidence and a sense of justice, she jumps on the board and circles the creature, creating bursts of light to confuse the creature.

Inventory:
1. Teen Titan Communicator
2. iPhone
3. $5 and 32 cents
4. Pack of gum(Now on the ground)
5. A pink bow(Now on the ground)
6. Floating board(Now below her feet)

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
~*Prophet Steel/Micheal

Micheal watched as the group of supposedly heroic Titans suddenly converged, some prepared for battle, other confused if there was a battle or not. He had a feeling... Yes, it was time. The wolf broke his pack into sects to attack the heroes, and as they did, the sun seemed to finally break from its orange and purple spray of colours, and let the darkness of the moon rise, and turn the dull and tall shadows into enormous canvases, which covered every nook and cranny. Micheals wings spread wide, as the moons light reflected his white, clean wings. He smirked, and leapt from the top of the building, spearing down towards the group. He coated himself in heavy steel, and hammered down into the parking garage. He shot down through the ceiling, and tore through stone and steel alike, before hitting the ground level with a mighty explosion, creating a crater in the center of the fight zone. He shot back out, and spun around floating in mid air, in a fighting stance.

He cackled violently, before swooping down on the heroes, not trying to hit them as much as he was trying to distract them from the pack of wolves. He wished to speak to the wolf boy, but why bother at this point? The fight had begun, and it was time for unending combat. He flew down towards the zombie girl, and couldn't help but note the strangeness of such a power. Undead Power? That's just non sensical. But then again, a man who could create steel armor and fly was rather odd too. He disregarded it for now, as he flew backwards, and begun swooping for a second time.

Invent':
Touch screen phone and MP3
Triple faced wrist watch

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Calc

"Stupid mangy pups!" complained Calc angryly as the wolves and coyotes bit into his legs. His sythe was no good at this range, so he retreated it for the whip again and started whipping the mangy dogs. He was now throughly pissed and really mad. He whipped with more force until on of them let go, only to have another take it's place. He needed more bones, but the calcium he stored was in the whip, and some of it was wasted when the wolf kid disinergrated it. Wait a minute....ah, that's what he'll do.

Grapping to two of the wolves that were biting him, he concentrated on their bones. the wolves started wining, but he would not, could not, let go until they fell to the ground as lumps of flesh. Their skeletons were then absorbed into his hands, and were stored inside the organ. With extra calcium, he used two more bone ropes from his ribs and started whiping the two coyotes and the remaining wolf.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(deltakurumiru4): Please, make your post longer, remember to post your inventory. And don’t god-mode, you’re not supposed to be the blob (you never mentioned this ability to affect living creatures in your sign-up, and it’s not okay to add extra powers or power aspects to your character, because it‘s unfair to the other players), oh, and anything you make out of bone should have bone-like qualities, so I’m going to ignore it, but the whip doesn’t make much sense.

(M_M): Lol… I’m not going to vouch for all zombies, but Cadaver has thoughts.

*Cadaver, Candy*

Cadaver continued to listen. Whiplash replied shortly, "I found our missing teammate, she's with the howling thing... Calc got there first, I think he misunderstood what she was attempting to do, which is protect herself… Someone else is there... besides the wolf kid... looks like some kinda angel guy."

Interesting, but irrelevant, this information was less helpful than the next statement, "Wow, that angel guy sounds annoying. I think I've got a location on the fight. I can't keep focusing this hard on 'em though, I'll pass out before we find 'em if I do. But I think I have the general location. The angel guy mentioned a children's hospital. I know where that is. Follow me!"

“Great,” commented Cadaver following Whiplash out of the tower. Before long they reached the abandon parking garage where a strange collaboration of supers was forming and preparing for a fight. Whiplash seemed to be awestruck by the scene, “What's going on here?"

The center of attention seemed to be split, between a wolf-like boy and some sort of angel. The wolf-boy howled. The animals around him seemed to go into a frenzy, and a few raccoons crawled out of the darkness to join them. A couple of wolves and a couple of coyotes charged towards Cadaver. No time to hesitate or come up with a plan, she struck a pose she’d learned while she was still alive, a martial arts stance.

She kicked as the first canine approached, her boot land on it’s snout. In whimpered briefly, then growled angrily. It rebounded in a twin attack with another. She managed to deflect one of the canines, but the other latched onto her arm with it’s teeth. It didn’t hurt, but it was in the way and tearing her skin.

“Get off!” she shouted giving it a sharp smack on the top of it’s snout with her free palm. Shaking it’s head it let go, leaving behind a series of blood-free puncture wounds on her arm.

Inventory:
In Drop Bag
(1) Teen Titan Communicator
(2) old school ID card
(3) shipping receipt
(4) Change, 3 pennies, 2 quarters, and a dime

aggiegwyn

Blindlight/Katelynn
Katelynn continued to distract the creature, and was relieved when she saw Cadaver join the battle. She continued to create flashing lights around the main creature, but honestly, that was all she was doing. She couldn't fight the creature, no, she would commit suicide by doing that. When she went back, she decided, she would train herself in combat. Maybe Diego or Cadaver could teach her. An idea came in her head as she thought of combat. She brought out images of meat, hoping to tempt the creature with food, guiding it away from its pack.

Inventory:
2. iPhone
3. $5 and 32 cents

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(the reason why Fallen Angel is so strong right now is because of his last power... and besides, if the freelancer isn't stronger than a normal character, what fun of an RP would that be?)

Fallen Angel/Kuro Tsubasa/Musica the Celebrity

"Please! I don't want to hurt animals! Stay back!" Fallen Angel yelled as he used his wings as shields, which the animals under Howl's command had a hell of a time trying to get past. Suddenly, one lunged at him, when he got a good look at them. He moved his wings a bit, as he had a look of horror on them. "These... are not true animals! If they were, they surely are not now!"

At this, Fallen Angel growled with rage, as a dark light erupted from the ground in a five-feet radius circle around him, and his wings raised up. "You... have turned those of nature into... these BEASTS! I CAN NOT ALLOW THIS!!!"

In a fury, Fallen Angel dulled his wings so they wouldn't kill the beasts, but he did what he did when he was seriously angry... His feathers all stuck forward like a hundred daggers, and Fallen Angel rushed at the beasts. "Nosce te, qui peccavi! Iratos mihi malediceret alis!"

(means "Know thyself, thou who hath sinned! Feel the wrath of mine cursed wings!" in Latin)

Using the lack of air pressure holding him back thanks to the sharpness, Fallen Angel moved much faster than usual, and slashed all three out of the way. They were covered in cuts, yet they were still standing, although they were being sent back. Quickly, Fallen Angel took to the air, and spread all his limbs out, including the wings. Bladed feathers began to fire out of the wings at Howl and his minions. "Ego miser tuum ne auferas animam, sed puniendus es! Furor nigra!"

(means "I shall not take your pitiful life, yet you must be punished! Dark Fury!" in Latin)

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Detour - Izu Miramoto

While Detour was fending off the Coyotes, he noticed a psychic presence coming from her right. She saw a girl on a hoverboard creating the image of meat. It seemed she was hoping it would distract the animals. The girls psychic abilities seemed more powerful than hers, but she didn't seem to know the first thing about supervillains. It was then that Detour sent a message to the girl via Inception. "Wait, listen. Canines have an acute sense of smell. A mere image isn't going to fool them. Try to image a smell to go with that. That might fool them." Detour didn't know what she was talking about. The only psychic ability Detour had was mind chat. Detour had no idea what any other ability was like. She noticed the girl couldn't hold her own as well as Detour could, so she sent in some more advice. "You don't seem to be very good at fighting. If you want, I could teach you later. While I was at school, I was a Brown belt in Karate class. ...Brown belt." Detour remembered back to school. There were a lot of kids she could beat, but she could never rise up to become a Black belt. That's cause there was always some students who could beat her, and she never got the chance. After a trip down memory lane, Detour finished her mind sentence towards the hover-board girl. "Anyway, sound good. And if you would prefer it, I could start you off fighting against my human form first, if that's alright."

Inventory
Teen Titans Communicator
Tapir
Motorcycle

D

Deleted member 133172

(OOC: I’m really sorry for my inactivity, I’ll try to post more often)

***Chronos/Raymond***

Chronos saw Ninjice dart of towards the action first off, with another titan on his back. Chronos didn’t know his way around the large city at all, so he decided he would just have to follow Ninjice (on the ground of course) he began to run along the pavements but it was just too difficult to keep up with the Ninja, consider he was well... A ninja.

Chronos skidded to a halt and began to focus, to use his powers. He slowed down all of his surrounding to about half of the speed they would normally go, it now looked like he was flying every time Ninjice leapt across the buildings at the slow speed. Chronos began to run towards the action once again, he would just appear to be going very quickly to anybody who saw him.

Something was beginning to pound in Chronos’ head, a pain. The longer he held up the slow-down of time the worse the pain would get. The headache wasn’t very painful at that stage, but it was definitely annoying. The constant pain pounding in the back of his head.

Chronos was nearing the fight scene, but the headache was getting too bad, he couldn’t hold it up much longer. The concentration was lost. Chronos paused for a second to catch his breath. He stood up again and looked upwards. Ninjice was now out of site so he had nothing to follow to guide him towards the scene. Nothing but his ears, he paused and listened. It was difficult to hear anything in the noisy cutter of car horns and the crowds of people in the bustling city.

A massive crash was heard in the distance.

Chronos instantly began to sprint towards where he heard the crash...

Chronos arrived at the scene, his headache was getting a little bit better by now. He saw the Teen Titans which he had already met, obviously. But there were a few others.

There was a man with massive steel wings. A teenager was massive black wings. A boy that looked a bit younger than Chronos who represented a wolf incredibly. What appeared to be an elephant... Or a Lion. None of these were recognised by Chronos. But the strangest of all was a large pack of very angry looking animals. And a bunny.

Chronos was very confused now. Who was enemy? Who was ally? These were things that he would have to find out before he started doing, well, anything. He watched for a few moments before figuring out who was on what side...

Inventory
- A rubber band
-Half a packet of Chewing Gum
-Two dollars and 56 cents
-Teen Titan Communicator
-Small Kitchen knife with a leather cover on his belt

(OOC:EDIT: On another note. I shall be away from the upcoming sunday to the following friday. If my brother brings his laptop on the holiday I'll try to use it when he's asleep. I'll still be reading along though with the internet on my iPod.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
~Ninjice ★ Diego Vendrix~

Ninjice recovered from a sudden brain-freeze. Having seen the new music man, he knew he was an ally. However, the man with wings concerned him and he the wild animals were on the opposite side. "Chronos, the elephant-lion hybrid is actually a our new ally who is displaying her powers. Wild boy is obviously our enemy and I am not so sure about Tall, Dark and Ominous right there," Ninjice said as he pointed at Detour, Houl and Prophet Steel respectively. "Time to cool this party down," Ninjice said before he took a deep breath and he blew a large concentrated blast of snow at the wild animals, with the focus of the blizzard at Houl. He then shot some shurikens of ice at the flying man. "Leave now. Otherwise, I will have to become serious," Ninjice said as a slightly spooky mist came from his mouth as he spoke. Two katana of very dense ice formed in his ice as he pointed them at Houl while he kept his eye on Steel.

Inventory:
In Drop Bag
(2) Manga Ink Pen
(3) Smartphone
(4) 20 dollars
(5) Sketch Pad

((Sorry, had to leave for an overnight college visit. I returned happy and enlightened))

aggiegwyn

Katelynn/Blindlight
Katelynn thought the voice at first was Whiplash's, but then remembered she could only read minds...she thought, anyways. She quickly realized it was a team member though.
Thank you, but unfortunately, I have never been able to accomplish smell. All the better I should learn how to fight! But, I will try a better approach.
She watched the Angel rise into the sky and mumur words with great power. Katelynn studied him very thuroughly, then tried to replicate his image as best as she could. Unfortunately, her greatest flaw shined in the figure-his head was too big!-but she hoped the creature was too distracted to care, and had the illusion of the boy fly around the creature, screaming taunts with no sound.
Maybe some of the physics on our team could help improve my illusions, I'm not sure that the creature is going to fall for that. His head is too big...

She grumbled at this as she tried to fix the illusion.

Inventory:
2. iPhone
3. $5 and 32 cents
(Edited for GM convenience.)

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(EVERYONE): deltakurumiru4 is dropping out, but since he’s already a part of the story I’m going to give you free reign to bunny/kill/maim/whatever his character. Though it seems a lot of you are against the idea of killing him.

(aggiegwyn): Longer posts please… and mind your inventory.

*Cadaver, Candy*

Cadaver looked angrily at the creatures attacking her. A lot of stuff was happening at once. Ghostly bits of meat formed around the room, but the animals didn’t seem to care. The self righteous angel guy seemed to lose his cool, whatever of it he might have had, she heard him shouting, "Please! I don't want to hurt animals! Stay back! These... are not true animals! If they were, they surely are not now! You... have turned those of nature into... these BEASTS! I CAN NOT ALLOW THIS!!!"

This was followed by him yelling something that was in Greek or something, Cadaver didn’t know for sure, it certainly wasn’t any language she’d ever studied.

Ninjice gave some witty banter and blew show over the creatures that were approaching him.

Cadaver didn’t have time to admire his style however. She struck an approaching wolf with her fist, and then swiftly kicked another canine. The four of them were circling around her now, taking turns attacking in pairs.

One got in a good scratch to her back while she was kicking another away. Once again she didn’t feel it, but there was a gut wrenching tearing sound. Angrily she rounded on it, giving it such a good kick it flew into a nearby support pillar with a thud.

The other three attacked in frustrated unison. Palm, kick, spear. Cadaver couldn’t think too quick about a lot of things, but she had fighting down.

A strike to the eye and a second canine was cowering from her. Still fending off the other two she turned towards Houl, “Hey, you’re obviously losing. Do the smart thing and scamper off to where you came from.”

Inventory:
In Drop Bag
(2) old school ID card
(3) shipping receipt
(4) Change, 3 pennies, 2 quarters, and a dime

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
@Vamp - Err... I think Fallen's char was attacking Cadaver...
@everyone - My inventory now shows how much health the different species of Houl's animal army have collectively. Hope that helps. ^_^

... One word, guys. Ow. x_x

=^= Houl =^=

Step-by-step, Houl approached the cowgirl, creeping through the fighting on both sides without a glance in either direction. His focus had shifted from defending against the overwhelming number of heroes to the whip at the cowgirl’s side, a weapon which he decided had the worst ability out of all the superpowers here. Several coyotes had begun to bring down the hybrid, though they were having a rough time of it.

Suddenly, a strange series of bursting lights fell onto the battlefield. Instinctively, Houl closed his eyes and shielded himself from the attack, letting out a brief howl to instruct his comrades to do the same. Though blinded, he could rely on his other heightened senses, namely hearing and smell. Quickly, he picked up what was probably the cowgirl’s scent – a mixture of cleaning detergents, sweat, and the slight stench of alcohol. Growling, he headed off in the direction of the smell, moving somewhat off-target from Whiplash but staying in the general direction.

He heard something explode near the center of the battlefield – probably from a super’s attack, and opened his eyes, catching the shadow of another winged hero charging at the carrion-girl. Suddenly, he picked up a cry from two of the wolves he had sent toward the skeleton kid. He froze in his tracks, his head raised, listening closely. The faintest whimper caught his ear before it was blown into the wind. There was no doubt about it; they were dead. His spirit drooped at the loss of his comrades, losses which he should have expected but were still a shock to his ears. Two more heroes had arrived at the scene, but he decided against leaving. How could he leave now, when his own team had suffered casualties? He was more determined than ever to bring these supers to justice.

The flashing lights turned into images of meat. Houl glanced at them briefly before passing them by. They had no scent, no texture. Worse, they were more or less composed of beef – Houl had never been a big fan of cow meat.

He had gotten within fighting range of the cowgirl when yet another hero decided to intervene. This time, it was the birdman. "These... are not true animals!” he squawked, “If they were, they surely are not now!" Houl turned in his direction and roar at him in fury. He was the one to talk! As if he actually knew why these animals acted the way they did. He was not a puppetmaster; no, his power was based solely on the emotions he transmitted to his comrades. He was the one who had pledged his loyalty to them, not the other way around! Under him, they were united – wolves and coyotes, the bitterest of enemies, who killed each other just to see the bones of the other species scattered across the ground, fought side by side in response to him. How could he say that he had corrupted these animals, then, if under him they were kinder than they would ever be to each other?

The birdman knocked away the three raccoons sent against him, though the rabbit managed to avoid taking damage. Rising into the air, he shouted some angry words in a language Houl didn’t care to understand. Seeing the prepared attack, Houl let out another Empathetic Roar, and the fighting animals stopped and turned toward Fallen just to see the half-face send out a barrage of sharp feathers. A panic ensued as the animals and Houl leapt to avoid the blow. The animals who had fought Calc were the most damaged; the rest of the carnivores sustained semi-light injuries. Houl himself had been cut in multiple places, though he partially healed several of the wounds to prevent them from hindering him too much. At this point, he had run out of the energy stolen from last two Ravenous Bites.

As if the shuriken-feather barrage wasn’t enough, another hero thought it best to attack Houl. This time, it was an ice ninja, complete with ice shurikens. He sent out a blizzard that swept across the entire battlefield, hitting Houl, the animals, and probably some of the heroes as well, (the fighting was pretty mixed up at the moment, and, well… it was a blizzard.) Houl and the animals ducked away from the direction of the blast, bracing the impact of the freezing wind and snow. Had they not been covered in fur, they surely would have been bitten by frostbite. The wolves, being generally bulkier and furrier, took the wind with general ease; the coyotes, which were much leaner, were much more affected. Houl, who had received the blunt of the storm, had been knocked to the right a good few feet and was staggering into a standing position. Had he not been so small, he could have taken the blow, but his tiny frame could only help but shiver violently in its furs.

So far, he had been punched, whipped at, strangled by bone-ropes, temporarily blinded by strange lights, cut in multiple places by sharp feathers, and thrown around by a blizzard. And now, the girl flying around the battlefield – which, he realized, was the cause of the strange light and meat hallucination, had sent some big-headed copy of the birdman with black wings to float around him screaming what were probably silent profanities. How lovely…

As if emphasizing his current situation, the walking carrion commented by saying, “Hey, you’re obviously losing. Do the smart thing and scamper off to where you came from.” Houl turned toward the zombie and responded in a series of barks which were roughly equivalent to the modern version of, “Shut the heck up.” Even so, the super had a point. He was furious and beaten-down, all at the same time; if he didn’t quit soon, his emotions would fling out of control, causing him to lose his grip on his pack. If he lost control, he would only create more ally casualties.

To say that he was tired would be an understatement. He knew that he wouldn’t be able to keep up with these attacks at the rate in which they were coming, not if the heroes continued to ignore the groups he had sent against him and attack him directly instead. His pack was growing weary as well, and had suffered two casualties – frankly, however, they were in a much, much better shape than he was.
He let out another Empathetic Roar, slightly weaker than usual, to redirect his troops.

As the other birdman who had created the huge explosion (Prophet Steel) was going after the walking carrion (Cadaver), the two wolves, who were keeping their distance after being kicked and punched into submission, fled the battle to nurse their wounds, while two coyotes that were supposed to be attacking her were sent after the girl flying around (Blindlight) and inadvertently at her ninja lover (Ninjice). The remaining wolf left fighting the skeleton kid (Calc) left, and the two coyotes fighting the skeleton kid (Calc) were also sent towards the flying girl (Blindlight). The rest of the animals remained fighting the same people they were assigned to.

Shivering on all fours, Houl stared at the ground, panting lightly. The cowgirl would have to wait; he’d need a quick rest before he could attack another super without faltering. Scanning his surroundings, his darted from super to super, checking for any attacks that might be coming his way.

Inventory (including animals under his control):
+ 3 wolves (severely injured, not in battle)
+ 8 coyotes (injured)
+ 2 weasels (unharmed, not in battle)
+ 1 mongoose (unharmed, not in battle)
+ 1 evil floppy-eared bunny (unharmed)
+ 3 raccoons (severely injured)

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Fallen Angel

Quickly, FA curved his wings, and began to shoot at those who attacked him before. After a bit, thethe Racoons dropped to the ground one by one, fainted, but not dead. Fallen Angel saw to that. However, that pesky rabiit was so fast, it only got hit once or twice, and they were just slight cuts smaller than paper cuts... how annoying. Now, Fallen Angel came to the ground, and began to fight the rabbit by throwing the feathers that were already on the ground. There were more than enough to fight this way... however, the rabbit continued to dodge. It couldn't come near, but it wouldn't get hit, either... this made FA frustrated. "Enoug... is ENOUGH!"

He muttered some words in latin, and rose an arm. The rabbit was shocked, for one of the wings began to grow... and grow... and grow. Soon, it was big as the street. Fallen Angel began to bring it down, but the rabbit saw this as an opportunity, and rushed at him. The rabbit was a feet away from Fallen Angel, when it got stabbed by a bladed feather. "I still have my arms."

In the truth, FA never touched the ground with that wing, and now it was shrinking back. Smiling, FA punched the rabbit once, then grabbed it by the ears. This was an easy way to make rabbits become helpless, it was a well-known fact. However, catching one? Especially if it's a mutant? Extremely hard.

Slowly, Fallen Ngel walked over to walk over to Howl, and held the rabbit forward. "I made sure to miss all vital organs. Take him or her, and leave right now. You can still save him or her if you hurry. If not, he/she will die from blood loss in a few hours. There is an animal hospital down south, but first, you'll have to make him/her normal again... right now, he/she has different traits than a normal rabbit... I love nature, and those from it. Please, let these animals free from your control, and only take the ones who come back to you willingly. They deserve freedom."

After placing the rabbit at Howl's feet, Fallen Angel went back to his original spot, just in case.

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
OOC: No, I wasn't attacking her, I just worded the attack strangely. :/

IC:

~*Prophet Steel/Micheal*~

Micheal wasn’t sure what to do at this point. His attempts weren’t exactly doing much, and it seemed that the heroes would prefer a full on assault. But, before he could properly work a tactical assault, he needed to watch the workings of these men and women.

The pack of wolves and other furry creatures were being beaten, even if it was a difficult victory. The angel was causing some sort of annoying attack, letting out numbers of razor sharp feathers. The metal skin proved more than strong enough to render them useless. Too bad the wolf pack couldn’t say the same.

The wolves and other creatures were being destroyed by the heroes, the strength and might of these men and woman flooding over the beasts. Micheal flew up, an after a few moments, Micheal spotted his next target; the woman, who was seemingly no more than a corpse at this point. But something bout her was intriguing, it was like she held some sort of power above the rest of these heroes. That, and the fact that a corpse would be accepted into the Teen Titans had to mean something.

But on the alternate hand, that angel was causing some serious ruckus, and if Micheal didn’t deal with him, it was unlikely the wolves would. He decided it was best to tackle that corpse, seeing as how that angel seemed more concerned with being a violent passive aggressive (Somehow…). Making an elegant arc, as both his wings panned above the wolf pack, he ignored the events around him, and charged, flying headlong at Cadaver.

He clenched his fists, as he pulled an arm back, to send a Fist of Steel straight at the young girl, cackling with laughter as he did so.

”This is getting to be quite fun!”

Invent':
Touch screen phone and MP3
Triple faced wrist watch
---
OOC: Grr, damn me and these short posts. :L

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Detour - Izu Miramoto

Detour was suffering from a lot of cuts and bruises from all the coyotes. She was starting to get so overwhelmed that she was starting to get mad enough to curse. Considering the others, though, it was best to do it in her native tongue. "畜生!これらのクソのコヨーテが来続けてくれる!私はすべてクソ日それらをかわすことができない !" But that wasn't the worst part, the worst part was seeing other people get hurt. The other Teen Titans seemed fine, but the animals were starting to die. As much as she didn't want to admit it, she hated seeing anything die, even if they were evil. As Coyotes started to grab onto her body parts, she knew she couldn't keep a straight mind and talk to the villain, so she repeated the procedure from before. This time it was harder, though, cause she was more damaged. But once she got the Coyotes off, she sent a message to Houl. "Listen," her thoughts said. "I'm sure there is some good in you. If you still have human left in you, please call off the attack. I can't stand to see your friends die anymore than you can, and I also can't stand to see my own friends get hurt either. Even then, it's obvious you are losing. Please, call off the attack. End the torrent of pain. Only you can do it. Only you can save these animals from death. Please call off the attack." She was hoping her inception would work this time, but so far, its track record wasn't that good.

Inventory
Teen Titans Communicator
Tapir
Motorcycle

(The Japanese pretty much means "These coyotes keep coming! I can't fend them off all day!" minus the swear words.)

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
~Ninjice ★ Diego Vendrix~

Ninjice looked around as he saw what was happening. This fighting was going on long enough. He took a deep breath and launched another blast of snow at the coyotes, the blast being strong enough to blow them off of their feet. Diego then threw one of his katanas like a javelin at Prophet Steel when he saw who he was after. He shot another blast of snow at Prophet afterward before forming many darts of ice and throwing them. They struck Houl and his team like a hailstorm.

Inventory:
In Drop Bag
(2) Manga Ink Pen
(3) Smartphone
(4) 20 dollars
(5) Sketch Pad

D

Deleted member 133172

Chronos/Raymond​

Ninjice helped out Chronos by telling him who was on what side. Chronos then had a good idea of what he should be doing. A coyote sped towards Chronos and opened its jaw wide. Chronos without thinking suddenly paused time at a standstill. Chronos ran over to the crater and picked up a piece of rubble, he held it where the coyote was about to bite and released the pause of time. The coyote smashed its teeth hard on the rock, a few fell out, it turned to Chronos enraged and began to claw at his stomach. Chronos tried to pause, or at least slow down but he didn’t have enough concentration, he leapt out of the way, his stomach bleeding.

Chronos desperately looked around his belt and soon pulled out a long kitchen knife. As the coyote dashed towards Chronos once again he began to stab and slash aimlessly at the air, hoping to his the animal.

I have no idea what the heck I’m doing! Chronos thought as he continued to aimlessly attack I can’t even hold up a good fight against one of these furry bas***ds, let alone a whole bunch of animals like these guys

Chronos managed to launch the knife through the coyotee’s left leg before a wolf charged him and knocked him over to the ground, he landed on his cheek and it scraped across the concrete, beginning to bleed.

Inventory
- A rubber band
-Half a packet of Chewing Gum
-Two dollars and 56 cents
-Teen Titan Communicator
-Small Kitchen knife with a leather cover on his belt​

aggiegwyn

OoC: Sorry about that. Edited the post.

Katelynn/Blindlight

To Katelynn's horror, wolves and coyotes began to circle just below her. With great timing, she slips off her board in fear.

Katelynn looks around for something--anything--to scare the dogs away. Nothing was around, and there was no way she could fit them on her own. One growled and bit her ankle. Katelynn screamed in pain. She tried to shoo them away as she fell to her feet, but it honestly was no use.

Thankfully, they were quickly distracted by a rushing blow of cold. The dogs were shivering in there place. Katelynn looked around for the suspicious rush of cold, but then remembered that Diego had ice powers. She wuickly looked down on her ankle and observed that it wasn't broken, but was bleeding heavily. She picked up her board and rose with it while holding it with her two arms.

As she rose, she climbed on it with her healthy foot and rose so that she was above the rest.

She considered trying to test out making tastes or smells, but quickly turned it down. I'll practice later... she thought.

She created a huge orb of light around Cadaver, who looked to be getting hit the hardest. She made a huge bright orb of light in the sky, and held it in the center of there battle, hoping to lead the orb around the wolves to lead them back in the forest.

"I'm m-making a light to distract them!" She shouted, so no one would get confused.

Inventory:
2. iPhone
3. $5 and 32 cents