• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~ Teen Titans North v2 ~

aggiegwyn

OoC: Okay, I guess I get to recover myself. XD

Blindlight/Katelynn
Katelynn was having strange dreams. There was a building...and Ninjice...limping...and something dangerous. She knew she needed to do something important, but she couldn't remember. Everything was in a deep haze...

A beeping noise. She didn't have an alarm clock, did she? She looked down to wear the noise seemed to be coming from. Instead, she saw the ground from twenty feet above. How is that? The beeping turned into a voice. Diego's voice, to be precise.

"Titans, retreat. The wolf-boy and his pack are obviously down and the flying man of steel is also being taken care of. Retreat for the tower for immediate medical attention,"

She began to slowly remember what was going on. She looked down to see Cadaver and Izu. They seemed to be digging for something. For what? Where there survivors down there? Katelynn tried to stand on her board so that she could go down and help them, but immediately fell back down. Luckily, she caught her board, and lowered it with the wait of her arms instead. When she landed on the ground, she saw a deep hole in her ankle.

The bite...
I didn't think it was that deep...
she thought as she limped over to help them dig the rubble.

"Are you sure th-there were any bystanders?" She asks them, no longer nervous, just tired. "I don't remember seeing anyone, but it's definitely a possibi-bility."

Inventory:
1. TT Communicator
2. iPhone
3. Gum(By now is most likely squished by battle)
4. Pink bow(^same here)
5. $5.32
6. Floating board(Now on the ground)

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
((OOC: Man, you guys post fast. O.O Well, sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I didn't know that people had moved on so quickly. >_<

Somehow I've managed to make my character look like a suicidal puppy in this post. 0_o (But just because he's suicidal doesn't mean that I want you guys to kill him. >_<)

Houl's main battle is basically over, but before you guys get mad at me for attacking another person, lemme explain... Me and MM are having a one-on-one duel that's probably gonna wind up being separate from the main battle, so... you know, if you get the urge to jump into that battle... take your time. ^_^')

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

=^= Houl =^=

Though Houl was temporarily out of commission, the smells and sounds of battle were as loud and dynamic as ever. Each of the heroes were fighting their own group of carnivorous enemies, and unfortunately, they were doing very well. Slowly, each of his comrades fell to sneak attacks and just plain brute force, crimpling to the ground, their heads bowed low in fear. His power was slowly dimming… even his pack was growing weary of the constant strikes, the effects of his Empathetic Roar dulling in their minds. Was… was there even a chance to win this battle now? Or would he have to run away, his tail between his legs, a disgrace?

"I made sure to miss all vital organs.” Looking up, Houl spotted the birdman holding a rather bruised and despondent rabbit by its ears. “Take him or her,” he commanded, “and leave now. You can still save him or her if you hurry. If not, he/she will die from blood loss in a few hours. There is an animal hospital down south, but first, you'll have to make him/her normal again... right now, he/she has different traits than a normal rabbit... I love nature, and those from it. Please, let these animals free from your control, and only take the ones who come back to you willingly. They deserve freedom." And he placed the rabbit by Houl’s feet.

As the birdman walked away, Houl’s eyes wandered to the rabbit. He felt its heart fluttering; its eyes were dulled by tiredness. He could feel its sadness, how it had tried so hard only to fail. It made him, sad, too, to see that one of his pack had fallen so silent. On all fours, he crawled over to it, his eyes downcast, and licked at its wounds. The blood tasted salty on his tongue, exciting the craving that was constantly beating in his heart, but he restrained himself with his own melancholy.

They didn’t understand. The heroes, the birdman… everyone saw him as a puppetmaster, a beast whose selfish desires let him force his mind above the consciousness of nature. But... but he wasn’t like that. Empathy… that was the transfer of emotions… he didn’t control his pack; he encouraged them, organized them into a battalion, made sure that the battle was in there favor. Of course, he couldn’t say that he had done so right now; his comrades were strewn about the battlefield, most whimpering in pain. Whose fault was it for his pack’s injuries: the heroes or himself? Had he just underestimated them, or worse… had he overestimated his own abilities as a leader?

A confident thought blew into his mind – he could save them now if he called off the attack. Truly, there wasn’t else he could do at the moment. But where were they supposed to go? To the animal hospital the birdman had mentioned? There wasn’t a single chance that any human would save the lives of any animal in his pack, especially after the chaos they had caused across the city. He shook his head in pity; humans were so naïve.

Another wave of snow and hail blew across the battlefield. Had he not used it a few minutes before, and it should have done some serious damage. Fortunately, Houl noticed the attacks formation, and a quick command allowed his pack to dodge the main power of the storm. Of course, they didn’t come out unscathed; several of the hail-like darts scraped against their hides and left thin gashes on their sides. Houl himself had been hit a few times in the face, reopening the wounds caused by Detour earlier in the battle. A bright light appeared in the sky, similar to the ones that had blown across the battlefield earlier on. Houl looked away from it, his head turned to the ground.

Suddenly, a strange smell began to waver in the air. Houl turned his head to the sky, sniffing vigorously to pinpoint the exact location of the scent. What… what was that… that delicious smell? It smelled so familiar, and yet he couldn’t place a name. It was… kinda crunchy… maybe a bit pig-like… and a bit fatty, which obviously meant that it was some sort of delicacy. And man, did it make him hungry.

Really hungry.

He glanced at the rabbit, which had suddenly grown ten times more appetizing. The thing didn’t have much meat on it, but… well, it was going to die sooner or later. He lowered his head, opened his mouth, and placed it across the rabbit’s neck. Just one movement… one twitch would be enough to kill the little critter. He had just about decided to break the rabbit’s neck when the smell faded away, and, snapping back into reality, he leapt back in the fear of his own actions.

He had just been ready to kill one of his own. Maybe… he really was a monster…

Shaking his head, he turned his gaze to the battlefield. The heroes had left to go inspect the rubble of a nearby building, probably caused by the metal birdman they had been fighting before. Well, two heroes were still nearby – the cowgirl and the girl on that floating metal board. He pondered the idea of attacking the latter, but decided against it; though the girl was unconscious, she was still (somehow) balanced on top of the metal board, and Houl didn’t particularly feel like trying to reach that high. Now the cowgirl, however… was a different story. He glanced in her direction. Attacking her would cause some of the other heroes to start fighting again, and he didn’t need another battle breaking out. But if they didn’t notice she was gone…

Standing up on two legs, he let out one more Empathetic Roar. The animals in his pack, gathered around him. Those that were healthier took the injured upon their backs. Stepping over to the rabbit, he picked the critter up and let it sit on top of his head.

Suddenly, he ran towards the cowgirl on all fours, gaining speed. His pack followed close behind, carrying the wounded. It appeared that he might try to lunge at her, but as he came close enough for an attack, he leapt upward, soaring above her and landing on the ground behind. Two of the healthier coyotes bit at the cowgirl’s clothes, each taking a sleeve, and continued running behind their leader, dragging the girl along. By the time anyone knew what was happening, Houl, the pack, and the cowgirl had disappeared.

His plan was working well… for a few minutes, anyway. But after escaping some distance away from the old battlefield, one of the coyotes holding the girl tripped, (and yes, coyotes can indeed trip), letting go and tumbling into the other. Houl skidded to a stop after hearing the thuds of two coyotes landing on the ground, and, noticing that the cowgirl was free, resumed an aggressive stance. He thought about commanding his pack to take her hostage again, but a brief glance at their tired faces told him to do otherwise. His pack was positively exhaunsted; Houl wondered if they could keep running in their current condition.

The words of the half-faced birdman came into his mind again. Maybe he was controlling them like some sort of puppetmaster… I mean, he didn’t think he was, but he could’ve been wrong. Maybe he wasn’t just influencing their emotions… maybe he was influencing their thoughts, their personalities. But how could he know? That super had mentioned letting them go and seeing who would return, but he was a human, and how could humans know anything about the animal kingdom? Still… it could work, even if it did weaken him.

He let out one final Empathetic Roar, sending his pack towards the woods to hide. They’d make it there just fine, he knew, but he couldn’t help but worry… what would they do once his Roar wore off? He knew that coyotes and wolves hated each other’s guts, that they would attack each other at a single glance. And what about the rabbit? That little critter had been pretty violent when Houl had found him. He opened his mouth to take his command back, but his pack had already left. Guess there wasn’t much he could do about it now…

He turned toward the cowgirl. Maybe it was better to fight her alone; after all, he didn’t know what she could do. Maybe, if he beat her, the rest of the heroes would leave him alone. Maybe, if she beat him, then the supers would haul him away and lock him up tight in a tiny little cage deep underground, never to see the light of day… Maybe, if she beat him, he’d die. But that would be alright. He’d never have to see if his pack was loyal, quench a hunger that was always craving, and feel the stares of his own kind (and others) like daggers in his back.

That… would be nice…

Inventory (including animals under his control):
+ None

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Fallen Angel/Musica the Celeb/Kuro Tsubasa

"Okay, ninja. I shall tell Musica to convince them, for I must tend to my wings." Fallen Angel said, smiling. He flew off, but then stopped to change clothes, now as Musica. Quickly, he rushed towards the scene, and once he got there, he began to look around, when he saw that the animals were gone. Right away, he began to search until he found Howl's weakened self. Without saying anything, he picked the wolf boy up, piggy-back style. "Come on, we have to get you healed. Don't try to hurt me, kay? I heard everything from Fallen Angel."

It was then that he saw the others, in other words, the Titans. Musica smiled. "Umm... I'm Musica, the singer. I got this guy here, but no worries, Fallen Angel told me that the ninja who uses ice wanted you guys to go back. Fallen Angel's getting his wings healed, so hurry back, kay?"

Then, Musica began to move, as he looked over to Howl. "Look, I have no idea what your name is, but I can see you freed the animals... thank you. Also, if you like destruction, I'm afraid I can't stop you, and neither can Fallen Angel. Just... try to be more careful, and instead of influencing the animals to do your bidding... make them become your friends on their own free will, then use your powers to make them nice to eachother, and make them stronger too, if that's what you can do. Your powers are special, and unique. You have your freedom, as I have my own. Live your life to your fullest, and don't think of yourself as a monster or freak, as Fallen Angel had before... and still does. You deserve better... I won't hand you over to the police. Just rest easy, and you'll be back on your own two feet before you know it, kay?"

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Detour - Izu Miramoto

As Izu was pulling away rubble, she heard a strange beeping. Immediately, the tapir on her back jumped off and went to the motorcycle. The tapir started pointing at the Teen Titans Communicator. Izu then went over to the communicator, and noticed a flashing button. Detour pressed the button, and started to hear Ninjice's voice. "Titans, retreat. The wolf-boy and his pack are obviously down and the flying man of steel is also being taken care of. Retreat for the tower for immediate medical attention." This made Izu worry for a bit. Mostly because she still didn't know where the tower was. Eventually, Izu went back over to the building to talk to Cadaver. "The ice ninja is issuing a retreat to HQ, but I still have no idea where that is. When we are done with this task, could you please show me the way?" For the time she was there, Izu had managed to save 3 people that had survived.

Eventually, she saw Musica behind her, the person she just thought about earlier. She saw Houl as well. Immediately, Izu wanted to talk to him. "Ah, Musica! I big fan of yours." The tapir just ran up behind Izu and climbed onto her back. "You are a sensation in my homeland Japan. You are also the reason I became a semi-pacifist. I'm Izu Miramoto. This here is my pet Tapir, uhhhh... Now that I think of it, I just call it my Tapir. I don't think I ever named it." She looked back to Houl and smiled. Eventually, Izu tugged her hair, and the tapir started pulling it, quickly turning her into Detour. This was the best way to acknowledge that she knew Howl. Detour then started talking to Musica through her mind. "Please make sure he is safe. The others may think of him as a wild character, but I still see good in him." Izu also had a feeling she saw Musica recently, but Izu passed it off as something in her mind. Izu then quickly changed back into her Human plus a tapir form and smiled at Musica. "Sorry if I freaked you out, but something about you. I know I seen you before, but I could swear I seen you recently, as if you already know I have Baku form."

Inventory
Teen Titans Communicator
Motorcycle
Tapir

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Musica

"Oh? Is that so? I didn't think a member of the Teen Titans was a fan of mine... and I'm glad there's someone who shares my ideas. Most just go 'ooh, there's a celebrity who thinks all animals and humans deserve to live! Let's go hunting!' and ignore my words. I was beginning to think all my fans didn't care about animals at all." Musica said, smiling, and looked at Howl, then to Izu. "I should first get this guy to health... but how about I sing a song for you as I walk? Soul Sister, maybe?"

Musica took a breath, and began to sing in his soft voice, with the emotion of happiness, joy, and love filling the song as well as his voice.

Hey, hey, hey

Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains
I knew I wouldn't forget you, and so I went and let you blow my mind
Your sweet moon beam, the smell of you in every single dream I dream
I knew when we collided, you're the one I have decided who's one of my kind

Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know!
Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do...tonight
Hey, hey,hey

Just in time, I'm so glad you have a one-track mind like me
You gave my life direction, a game show love connection we can't deny
I'm so obsessed, my heart is bound to beat right out my untrimmed chest
I believe in you, like a virgin, you're Madonna, and I'm always gonna wanna blow your mind

Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know!

The way you can cut a rug, watching you's the only drug I need
You're so gangsta, I'm so thug, you're the only one I'm dreaming of
You see, I can be myself now finally, in fact there's nothing I can't be
I want the world to see you be with me

Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do tonight,
Hey, hey,hey

Tonight

Hey, hey,hey

Tonight

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Detour - Izu Miramoto

Izu listened in delite to Musica's song. "You're voice is even better in person," spoke Izu. Izu looked back to Cadaver. "It was nice meeting you, Musica." Izu turned around then pulled her hair again, signalling the tapir to pull at it, and turn her into Detour. "Please make sure to keep him safe," Detour sent to Musica in thought before turning back into Izu and her tapir and walking back to the pile of rubble.

When Izu got back to the rubble, she got to work right away. But the whole time, in her mind, she was still thinking of Musica. She even remembered the day when her mom took her to see Musica in concert. She never got that close to him before, though. Of coarse, reality struck when she realized she had to get to HQ. "Again, would you mind showing me to the HQ," Izu asked Cadaver.

Inventory
Teen Titans Communicator
Tapir
Motorcycle

(also, I might add, Darkness. You're kind of bunnying Pokefan's character.)

D

Deleted member 133172

(ooc: Using my ipod to post this. Could somebody please control my character for a bit? (keeping him in character of course) Im on holiday with no computer access.)

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
The spine is not a good thing to flex to much, it’s called whiplash.

(lxdarknessxl): inventory… don’t Bunny.

*Cadaver, Candy*

Calc moved over to fallen metal coated winged man an proceeded to kick and whip him. Cadaver ignored him proceeding in her work. A teenage girl came up beside her to help move the rubble, saying "Hello. I am Izu Miramoto. If you no recognize me, I'm Baku Girl from before. Baku are mythical beasts said to take form of half lion, half elephant creature, much like pink black from before."

“Baku, hun?” muttered Cadaver without really looking up again, “I’ll try and remember that.”

Blindlight moved over to them as well, “"Are you sure th-there were any bystanders? I don't remember seeing anyone, but it's definitely a possibi-bility."

“A multi-story building came down, it’s quite possible someone was inside,” replied Cadaver, “Even if there was just one person, they’re worth saving.”

That sounded a bit too much like Robin, how often had they hung out?

There were two howls from the garage. Cadaver paused and twitched, was it more important to do this or keep that boy in check?

"The ice ninja is issuing a retreat to HQ, but I still have no idea where that is. When we are done with this task, could you please show me the way?" asked the Baku girl. Cadaver nodded, she didn’t really care for the ice boy’s orders, retreating seemed weak.

Some rockstar showed up with the wolf-boy on his back. Cadaver glared as the Baku girl fond over the media sensation. Cadaver didn’t even bother to listen for his name, anyone she could save was obviously more important.

He started singing. Cadaver glared up at him, she wanted to yell, “Do you mind? People are probably dying in there!”

Baku girl was enthralled. After he got moving she asked again "Again, would you mind showing me to the HQ?"

“Later,” muttered Cadaver knelling down to inspect something she’d found in the rubble.

Inventory:
In Drop Bag
(1) Teen Titan Communicator
(2) old school ID card
(3) shipping receipt
(4) Change, 3 pennies, 2 quarters, and a dime

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
((OOC: Oh-kay... going back to that battle I was supposed to have... >_<))

=^= Houl =^=

Just as he was about to launch his first attack against the cowgirl, a mysterious force lifted him off the ground. Stunned, he felt himself slung over someone’s shoulders and dragged away toward who-knows where.

"Come on, we have to get you healed.” The strange person said, “Don't try to hurt me, kay? I heard everything from Fallen Angel." Houl contemplated biting the poor soul’s neck right then and there, but he was distracted by a realization – why did he feel like he had heard this person’s voice before? It sounded very, very familiar, though he couldn’t quite place a name. He was still thinking about the voice when the stranger set him down like a teddy bear on a nearby wall.

“Look,” the stranger with the familiar voice said, “I have no idea what your name is, but I can see you freed the animals… thank you. Also, if you like destruction, I’m afraid can’t stop, and neither can Fallen Angel.” He proceeded to go off into a rant about how Houl ought to use his powers to make animals his “friends” (they weren’t already?) and make them act “nice to each other” (didn’t they already do that?) and that he was “special and unique” (as if he didn’t know that already…). A few more words of confidence left his mouth, along with something about the police and resting and “being on his own two feet” (despite the fact that Houl tended to walk on all fours.) Houl looked up to the stranger, stunned at such… err, attempted kindness. But then he noticed the supers from before staring at him with angry eyes.

As soon as no one was looking, he made a beeline for a nearby alley.

He ran forward, not exactly sure where in the world he was going – just that it was away from all the supers and respectively was safe. As he rounded a corner, however, he noticed a figure standing in the middle of the alley. It was a bird, it was a plane… no, it was the cowgirl! But what was she doing here? It suddenly struck him that he must’ve run all the way back to where he had dragged her off to.

Well, that was awkward.

Standing on two legs, he raised his head high and made eye contact, hoping to look prideful and threatening – as if he had meant to come back here and start another fight. He was still feeling somewhat drained, but that didn’t matter, so long as he could land a hit.

He smiled, barring his teeth, and began looking for a weak point which to attack.

+ None

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
EDIT: Edited accordingly to Pokefan's post. ;)

~Whiplash~

Lash hadn't seen the fight coming. She was diving under animals and for some reason everyone else was acting like there was some sort of bright lights flashing around. Houl had charged straight towards her, an angry ball of fur and tiny boy, but he too acted as though there were lights flashing everywhere. A steel man had entered the battle, but Lash had eyes only for the boy. He was faltering, struggling. He reminded her so much of Peter.... so lost, so confused. His pack was failing.

There was snow blowing across the battlefield, and somewhere in the confusion, a building collapsed. The cowgirl was confused and lost, mainly due to the fact that her telepathy gave her immunity to the illusions (it was in aggiegwyn's sign-up) and thus there were no flashing lights. At some point in the battle, a building fell over. Ice and snow were flying everywhere. Some of the rubble smacked Lash on the head and there were a few moments of darkness then. When she opened her eyes again, only she and Katelynn were left at the scene of the crime. Katelynn was hovering on her board, unconscious. Houl was there also. And suddenly, another roar emerged from his throat. Lash winced at the painful telepathic bits of the message as the boy picked up his rabbit and placed him in an adorable fashion on the top of his head. Suddenly Houl was charging towards Lash and she took a defensive stance, prepared to move him out of the way, but suddenly he flew over her and two coyote's snatched each side of Lash's sleeves, dragging her down to the pavement. Before she had the chance to scream, they had rounded the corner and were gone.

The coyotes were running along easily and Lash smiled to herself. She could stop them easily. She narrowed her eyes at the coyote's legs, but nothing happened. Not a single telekinetic movement. Not even a quiver. Lash's face immediately became panicked.

The rubble! She remembered in a flash, My powers will just need time to recharge a little... And that they did. She could feel them bubbling back, and eventually she managed to build up enough psychic energy to trip one of the coyotes. As she rolled out from under the two animals, she turned around to find Houl already in an aggressive stance.

One final howl erupted from the boy and the animals moved towards the woods and disappeared. Then the boy turned towards Lash. She took an aggressive stance back, her own face set and determined. She wanted to try to talk him down, so she resisted the urge to move her hand towards the whip hanging casually off of her side. She could feel the fear and confusion in his thoughts. Thoughts of wanting to end the battle between himself and the Titans, one way or another. Perhaps if he killed Lash... perhaps if she killed him... it was all one big circle. She looked at him through narrowed eyes, and she began to circle the small boy, trying to quench the aching in her heart.

And then suddenly the boy was gone. Another figure, somewhat familiar looking, had run over and taken him away from her. "Come back!" Lash screamed at the retreating figure. This boy was obviously an idiot. He'd just drug off a supervillan and was running away. Lash limped slowly after him, but she was too slow with her exhaustion and confusion from being knocked out.

You probably have a concussion. Peter's voice informed her. A concussion? Yes that probably would make sense... Lash hadn't even seen what had fallen towards her. She began walking slowly back towards the city, hoping to run into someone else. She hadn't made it far when suddenly she felt a presence enter the alley and then Houl dashed back around the corner. He was running on all fours, probably away from the crazy snatcher man. He stood back up on his two feet, and glared pridefully at the cowgirl. He purposely made eye contact with Whiplash, and so she thanked her lucky stars for that konk on the head or else his thoughts would be too easy to read... and then she'd hear more than she wanted to. However, she was curious as to why he'd taken her away... maybe it was the whip? She could get a jumble of thoughts from the boy, and she could sense his distaste for the whip. She made a mental note not to use the whip unless absolutely necessary. She wanted this battle. She wanted to figure out the small boy that reminded her so much of Peter...

He smiled at her, baring his teeth like an animal as he looked for a place to attack her. And so Whiplash slowly took a defensive stance. She planted each of her boots firmly on the ground and held out her fists in a punching status. Her hat had slipped off of her head and was now hanging around her neck. She uncurled one fist and reached up to move it so the boy wouldn't be able to grab hold of it and choke her... that would be bad. The next question was, did she show her abilities or not? Whiplash gave a tenative mental shove to a trash can a few feet behind Houl in the alleyway. It wobbled weakly before settling back down. Physical skills it was then. At least until she had enough recharge from her telekinesis to effectively do anything...

A single word entered her mind: Stall.

"Mr. Animal Boy?" Whiplash asked quietly, "Why'd you take me out here? I am prepared te fight yew if I need te, but I don't think y'all really wanna fight..." Whiplash trailed off curiously, glancing back at the boy as she balled her fists back up, not letting her guard down for even a moment.
~Inventory~
-Mints
-Cell phone
-$13.58
-Teen Titans Communicator
-Whip

Last edited:

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
((OOC: Duel time! =D (Got permission to bunny MM's char slightly for this post))

=^= Houl =^=

The cowgirl took up a defensive stance, raising her fists like some sort of boxer. His eyes gleamed at the sight of a weak spot by her neck, only to dull with disappointment as she raised another fist to protect the spot. She was smart, keeping her limbs and her neck guarded… they were the easiest places to hit, and where Houl usually chose to attack. Still, he wasn’t going to make her bleed out just yet; no, he needed to refuel his own energy first. He examined the positions of the girl’s fists. Even a wrist would be good enough to latch onto.

"Mr. Animal Boy?" her words were barely a whisper; Houl guessed that it was because she had been stricken by fear at his intimidating figure, "Why'd you take me out here? I am prepared te fight yew if I need te, but I don't think y'all really wanna fight..."

Houl smiled. Ah, what an obvious answer! He had taken her over here to… to… err, why had he taken her over here? He went through his old thought process, when he had decided to take a hostage. Now that he thought about it, the unconscious girl would probably have been easier. But… there was something about this cowgirl… he didn’t normally feel human emotions, but he could feel something from this one… was that why?

Houl looked at the girl, her fists still raised. “You are different.” He replied with the only answer he could think of, “Very different.” He paused, unsure of what else he should say.

“You are prey.” He said, slowly, “You fight me because I fight you. I fight you because you are prey.” He wanted to say something more – he had said more words now to a human than he ever remembered – and paused. His eyes turned to the whip. “You have a whip,” he added, “That is very bad.” He looked up again, silent once more. There was nothing more he had to say.

Suddenly, he leapt toward the cowgirl, teeth bared, hoping to get a surprise attack. As he closed his jaw for a Ravenous Bite, however, he felt nothing but air between his teeth. Turning, he spotted the cowgirl cartwheeling away from his sudden attack. Since when did she have that agility? He leapt toward her again, this time trying to strike with his claws, but again, he met the air. The cowgirl was dodging his attacks like they were nothing.

He rose to two fours, flexing his claws. If he couldn’t take her out with one hit, he’d have to wear her down.

This time, he ran forward, arms trailing behind him. Stopping short, he let his arms fling forward, a sudden attack. The cowgirl broke the blow with her fists, though not without taking a few slashes along one of her arms. He was just about to congradulate himself on the blow when he felt a swift kick hit in straight in the side. Stumbling back, he let out a whimper, grabbing the area of the blow. It smarted horribly, though he couldn’t let one simple him get to him. Growling, he charged the cowgirl again, hoping for another hit.

He lashed out with his claws again, expecting the girl to counterstrike. Instead, she dodged, moving to the left to avoid his attack, and lashed out with her own punch. Houl himself dodged it, and launched another fury of claw strikes. The two traded blows and misses, both at a draw with the other.

Finally, Houl spotted an opening, and in one swift movement, bit down hard on the girl’s arm. At once, energy began to seep into his body. It didn’t last long; the girl shoved another foot straight into his stomach, causing him to tumble back onto the concrete floor. Rising to his feet, he smiled. Though he hadn’t taken enough energy to stop any of this girl’s superpowers, he felt slightly more energized than before.

“You are prey.” He repeated, arrogance laced in his voice, “Prey is to be eaten.” He smiled, and ran toward the cowgirl again, hoping this time to leap and finish her off with a single bite to the neck.

+ None

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: I love the fact that you had Lash cartwheeling around! Slight bunnying also, but it's a fight, what can ya do.

~Whiplash~

Lash's question was met with a smile. But she could see the faltering under his bravado, she could feel it with her mind. Her powers were coming back, slowly but surely. Her stalling was working, or so it appeared. She kept her fists up, moving one to protect her neck.

“You are different.” The boy answered. “Very different.” Of course she was different. Lash felt the words like a blow to the stomach. That was what her parents had told her all of her life... that she was different. Too different. Peter had bee too different as well, and in that they'd found companionship. Love. Her heart sank when the little boy continued, “You are prey.” His pace was slower now, “You fight me because I fight you. I fight you because you are prey.” Then his eyes found the whip, “You have a whip,” he added, “That is very bad.” He looked up again and fell silent. He had nothing more to say.

So Lash wasn't surprised when he leapt at her, in an attempt to surprise her. She cartwheeled easily out of the way, letting her instincts take over for her. The boy's teeth met the air and he redoubled for an attack with his claws, but Lash bent backwards out of the way, bending over so far that her fingertips were almost touching the ground. She threw herself back up as he changed his tactic. He ran at her, arms streaming behind him and she moved to block the sudden blow of his claws with her fists. She yelped in pain when she felt the claws rake against her left arm. Upon looking at it, she could see the trails of red blood leaking down. No matter. She wheeled her foot around, smacking Houl in the side. He whimpered as he stumbled back, obviously injured as well.

A snarl rose in his throat as he charged at Whiplash again, probably expecting another counterstrike. Instead, she slid to the side, lashing out with her good arm in one swift jab, which fell short and missed. The battle continued on at a rapid pace, neither opponent gaining any ground. Lash could feel her powers almost bubbling back inside of her now, recharged from the little bump on the head. She was too intrigued with the pace of the battle, the use of her agility instead of powers or whip, to bring them into play. But that was when Houl put his powers into play.

Lash had slipped up, just slightly, leaving her bleeding arm exposed. The boy latched onto it, sinking his teeth into her bleeding flesh and she let out a scream as she felt the energy being drained from her. A panic entered her mind, and she brought her foot up to kick the smaller fighter off of her. He toppled back onto the pavement, but it was too late, he'd recharged.

“You are prey.” He told her once again, this time more arrogantly, “Prey is to be eaten.” He smiled that smile again... the one where Lash couldn't tell if he was truly happy or just a little bit off his rocker, and ran towards her. She locked eyes with him for a split second, an image of her own neck entering her mind. There was no way she'd be able to stop the speeding blur of fur with her fists. She threw her right arm out and flexed her fingers, catching the boy in her telekinetic grip. She lifted him gently off of the ground, dangling him there for a split second before throwing him backwards. He landed on his feet, since the throw hadn't been that far or hard. He was confused, but not deterred. Now Lash took the offensive, sprinting towards the boy who was running back at her once more, and she jumped over him at the last second, leaving him skidding as he wheeled back towards her.

Lash turned on the heel of her boot quickly and swung her other foot at a rapid pace towards the boy. She went over his head by accident, her heel just managing to scrape the ears of his wolf outfit. Her foot came down hard onto the concrete and she stumbled, faltering in her perfect defense. The claws moved towards her stomach at a breakneck pace, but she pulled a quick back flip, managing to clip Houl's chin with the edge of her boot as she moved. He growled at her and the two paused for a moment. Lash was breathing heavily, each rise and fall of her chest was labored. He was wearing her down, and with whatever energy he'd taken, he'd evened the playing field. Lash could feel a slight pain in her abdomen, and she glanced down, only to discover thin rips in the fabric of her shirt. Houl had managed to clip her with his claws before she'd tumbled out of the way and now lines of blood were starting to seep through her shirt.

Why are you fighting him? She asked herself. Slowly, but surely, she backed up, searching for a weapon in the midst of the alleyway. She could understand his distaste for her whip, so she made a note not to use it. As he ran at her again, she threw out her injured left arm with a slight wince, catching her psychic aim on a trash can. She threw the trash can towards the running critter, flipping it at the last second so he was corralled into the garbage can. Hopefully it could buy her some time to recharge a bit.

Panting, she placed her hands against her legs, "Y'all don't have to fight me. I ain't prey... people ain't prey. People... well, they're people." Lash didn't quite know what else to say about that, so she went back to a different comment, "What did y'all mean when ya called me different...?"

~Inventory~
-Mints
-Cell phone
-$13.58
-Teen Titans Communicator
-Whip

Last edited:

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
OOC: I just realised, Venifica is the only one who hasn't taken any damage in this battle so far... Unless you count Cadaver, who wouldn't feel anything even if she was "hurt".
IC:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~Venifica~~

Venifica grinned as the will-o-wisps hit their target. Sure enough, it was another winged person--except this one was made of steel, or maybe even some very tough metal. It didn't matter--she had successfully drained his will to fight, and now he was out of the way.

Satisfied, Venifica decided to just watch what happened next. The other winged person offered to take Ninjice back. Ninjice ordered a retreat, which nobody seemed to follow. The winged person transformed, now appearing as Musica, much to Venifica's surprise. The Teen Titan who had previously been missing arrived and talked to him, seeming to be a huge fan. And then Musica sang one of his songs. It wasn't bad or anything, but it wasn't the kind of music Venifica usually liked to listen to. Cadaver seemed annoyed at it, in the least. Anyway, Musica brought back a boy in a wolf suit--apparently he was the "master of the animals" who was the source of all the howling. Meanwhile, the new Teen Titan, who introduced herself as Izu, helped Cadaver in rescuing the innocents from the rubble.

Not having much interest in helping out anyone here, Venifica just decided to wander around, perhaps to go see if anything was going on in the garage. But the garage was quiet now, especially with Houl being back where the rubble was... Wait, no, he wasn't. He had disappeared all of a sudden--Venifica figured he had retreated, given that he was seriously outnumbered in the battle. Anyway, Venifica gazed at the garage for quite some time, wondering if she should check to see if anyone was still there.

The garage was empty. However, it had taken quite a bit of damage. There were pools of water on the ground (probably from where Ninjice's ice blasts melted), numerous skid marks on the walls, patches of fur and blood scattered about, and most notably, a large crater in the centre of the garage. Right above this crater was a hole in the ceiling--Venifica suspected that something had crashed right through it (probably the steel man). And finally, there was a strange black box lying somewhere in the corner. Apparently it had once been attached to the garage by way of a cord, but had either been ripped out, or had gotten dislodged during the battle. At any rate, Venifica walked over to this box, curious to find out what it was.

It was a camera. It didn't look like it was functioning, but it was still a camera. Venifica wondered if it had captured some of the battle... and thus began to inspect it, looking for a way to open it. Surely it had some sort of tape or memory card inside, and hopefully that had not been damaged. Not finding a way to open the camera at first, she spent the next few moments fiddling with it. At one point she had to grab a small concrete shard and use that to pry a bent latch open. Then there was a covering that could only be removed with a screwdriver. She suspected that this was where the film was, but had no way to reach it. Shrugging, she instead picked it up--it wasn't too bulky--and carried it out of the garage.

When she left the garage, she thought about what to do with the camera. Perhaps it contained some useful information, perhaps it didn't. Anyway, she exited the garage onto a different street, slowly making her way back to where the others were. But as she walked around a less populated area of the street, she began to hear voices that sounded very different than the usual panicking civilians. An argument, maybe? Then there was a sound that sounded like a trash can falling over. Venifica continued down the street with caution, in case the situation was more dangerous than it seemed. As she went on, she could swear that one of the voices sounded familiar...

As she walked, the voices became clearer. Now it sounded like some sort of fight was breaking out. But it wasn't just an ordinary fight. A peek around the next alley revealed who the combatants were: Houl and Whiplash! The strange part about it was that though Venifica knew Whiplash could use telekinesis, she wasn't using it--it was purely a physical fight. She wasn't using her whip either. Hmm, that was weird. Oh wait--Whiplash finally used her powers, to throw Houl backward only a slight bit. Only a slight bit? Was she too tired to be able to use her powers fully?

After a few seconds, Venifica pressed herself against the building just outside the alley, so that neither of the two could see her. At that point Venifica couldn't see what was going on, but she could hear what Houl and Whiplash were saying. Apparently the two had some sort of interest in each other--an interest that left Venifica quite puzzled. Anyway, Venifica kept wondering whether she should help Whiplash out, but was very ambivalent about it.

What should I do? she thought. At first she was worried about Whiplash hearing this thought, but then she figured that she would be too distracted by the fight to pay attention to it. I'm surprised wolf boy here still has some fight in him, after that battle over there. Then again, how would I know what happened there? Something tells me Whiplash can handle this well. But with her powers not at full strength apparently, can she really? I would certainly love to attack the little wolfie. But is it worth the price...?
Here she glanced at the pouch on her belt.

Eventually, Venifica decided to wait and listen. Only when something bad happened to Whiplash would she jump in and deal with Houl. But just then, she heard Whiplash say something that would lean her more towards the interfering side:

"Y'all don't have to fight me. I ain't prey... people ain't prey. People... well, they're people. ...What did y'all mean when ya called me different...?"

Venifica really wanted to fire the same will-o-wisps she had used on Prophet Steel at Houl the second Whiplash said this. But something--perhaps something in her hidden conscience--told her that it really wasn't a good idea. Frustrated, she withdrew the dark purple flame that was just barely forming out of... not her wand, but the hand holding it. As she did this, again she felt the urge to attack again, fueled by her general lust for demise. It took quite a bit of willpower for her to withdraw her attack, but eventually she did, clasping the wand tightly against her chest.

But while she was doing this, the camera she was holding slipped out of her grasp, landing with a noisy crash on the sidewalk.

--Inventory--
- Teen Titan Communicator (attached to belt)
- Small amount of money (in belt pouch)
- Wand (held against her chest)
- Lighter (in belt pouch)
- Pocket knife (in belt pouch, with a little blood still on the blade)

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Detour - Izu Miramoto

Izu started to get a disturbingly jolly look on her face as she kept chipping away the rubble. "Have you met Musica, yet? Musica is a legend in Japan, and he's not even from Japan. Musica is about the most kind-hearted person I know." Izu was starting to get a bit creepy. "Saving things is fun. Huh...?" Eventually, Izu found another person in the rubble. "I found someone, Zombie girl. This is big guy. I think I might need help with this one." Izu was not good at carrying heavy objects. Of coarse, Izu already said Cadaver was a zombie. All the time she was doing this, Musica was still on her mind. She could not remove him from his mind, it was like he was an imprint to her brain. Eventually, she started singing the same exact song Musica just sung to her before. "Hey soul sister, aint that Mr. Mr. on the radio, stereo, ... I forgot the next line." Izu was pathetic, her mind tearing between two things she cared about.

Inventory
Teen Titans Communicator
Tapir
Motorcycle

(I've noticed Izu was acting like a Marry-Sue before, so I'm trying to add flaws to her character.)

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(Sorry, i talked to Poke, and found the problem. I thought Howl was still near the Titans, when Poke moved him already, so I thought Musica just pulled out Howl, no more, when to talk to the Titans, Musica moved him. o_O)

((Mugo: So... you decided to give your character a Musica obsession? ^^; should I be grateful for this, or mad that you made Musica seem a bit more overpowered?))

Musica

So, the fangirl left, his fan left, and now the villain was getting into a fight. Again. Atleast he was taking measures into his own hands this time... oh well. Bored like heck, Musica began to help people out of buildings, and telling them the same thing to each person that was losing hope on living. "Don't give up, I became a celebrity by working hard. Work hard, enjoy what you do, you'll be great before you know it."

The ambulance came, and unknowingly to Musica, so did the papparazzi. They were taking pictures and videos of him saving people, but he didn't know. It was this time when he saw a group of small children in a building that was part of the rubble. There was a window that was the only thing visible, but the kids inside were crying too hard to listen to anything, and they were clearly giving up hope. Angry at this, Musica punched the window in, which got the kids, and the papparazzi's attention, and spoke. "Listen to me. I love freedom, for it got me this far in life. Even so, I won't let you lost hope nor freedom here and now, for you kids are the future of this town, and I WILL make sure the future will stay living."

Quickly, he helped the kids out, then began to get out himself, when he saw the door... helping people out from the inside would be easier. Quickly, he tried to open the door, but it was locked, so he grabbed a desk and broke the lock. He began to run around using the light of his cell phone, searching for survivors. He told everyone he saw to go to the room he had come in, so people were rushing out more and more... when he came to another room, with a broken window. Curiously, Musica went out of the window to see the rump of a fat man, stuck under rubble. He peeked through a hole at the man's side, to see the girl from before trying to pull the man out... Musica began to use his hands as anchors, and used his feet to push the man. "Pull! I'm pushing from this side!"

aggiegwyn

Blindlight/Katelynn
Katelynn knew that she was in no position to travel, so she stayed with Cadaver. She heard some curious noises behind her...even some singing, but she discarded them, thinking that they were tricks of her mind being played on her. She continued to dig, finding dolls and office items, but no people. She heard Izu state that she had found someone, and pulled him out with her leftover strength.

"I'll take him to the hospital with my b-board." She stated, rolling the man over and onto the board, then having the board begin floating again.

"I'll come b-back and take rounds, but the board c-can onl-ly carry one person a-at atime." She said, leaning on the board as she began guiding him out. She walked through the streets carefully, knowing the bad sides of town from her experience on the streets. She continued and reached the hospital. Then, she decided to take the less-safe route back, since she had no cargo and could ride the board from above the buildings.

She laid on the board stomach-down, watching the town as she zoomed by. Then, she was startled by a yelp, then a clank. She looked down to see a battle. There were three figures. One was hiding, and the two others were currently in battle. As she lowered without a sound, she saw that the figures were Whiplash and the creature. Hiding was the sorceress. Katelynn knew that the sorceress had to be wise to gain her ability, so she followed her lead and quietly landed on top of the surrounding building. She watched from above, but soon realized that she would be no help.

She knew that she had no energy left. Heck, she didn't know if she couldn't even make another trip to the hospital! She decided to go back, but she used her TT Communicator to spread out a message once she was out of distance.

"Whiplash and-d the creatur-re are c-currently eng-gaged in battle in an al-lley. Veronica is there j-just in case an-anything goes wrong--I-I think--but if you f-feel you have the energy, please help in eithe-r-r ev-vacuating sur-survivors, or b-be backu-up for Whipl-lash. Bl-blindlight ou-out."

Blindlight slapped her forehead for all of the stutters she created in the message. Could they even understand that? she thought as she lowered her board into the garage again. She picked up one of the three survivors Cadaver found and readied him/her for another ride.

Inventory:
1. TT Communicator
2. iPhone
3. $5.32
4. Floating board(Now being used as an ambulance.)

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
((OOC: Hooray for awkward character interactions! =P ))

=^= Houl =^=

A sudden force caught Houl as he leapt into the air, stopping his cold. He floated in the air for a brief moment, completely frozen, before the force suddenly flung him back. Luckily, it wasn’t too far of a toss, and he landed easily on his feet, skidding a bit before coming to a halt. What… what was that? It felt as though something had picked him up and chucked him toward the pavement. Maybe… the cowgirl could camouflage herself, like a chameleon! Wait, no… he had kept his eyes trained on her the entire time; she couldn’t have just turned invisible without him knowing.

The cowgirl was finally deciding to attack now, and she ran toward Houl, preparing another strike. Shaking off the thought of the strange force, Houl charged back at her, running quickly on all fours. He took a leap at the cowgirl once she came into range, but the cowgirl had taken a page from his playbook. Leaping over his small frame with the grace and flexibility of a trained acrobat, she avoided his attack with ease. Skidding into a turn, Houl charged back at her, trying again to slash her with his claws.

A boot brushed the top of his hood as he came into range; had he been taller, it sure would’ve hit him in the head. He aimed at the girl’s stomach with another strike of his claws, grinning as he ears picked up the sound of ripping flesh. A skillful backflip managed to knock up in the chin, and he stumbled back, briefly disoriented. Panting lightly, he looked up at the cowgirl again. She seemed severely weakened… could she even take another attack without losing consciousness? Houl didn’t think so. Falling onto all fours again, Houl ran towards her once more, ready to unleash a final strike.

Somewhere between him and the girl, he was suddenly struck by a metallic darkness. Growling and barking like a caged animal, he pounded furiously against the tin cage that had formed around him, trying as hard as he could to get out. Only when the trash can refused to budge even an inch did he decide to sit down and look for a more strategical approach of escape.

A voice sounded from outside the garbage can. “Y'all don't have to fight me,” It was the cowgirl, and man, was she panting hard, “I ain't prey... people ain't prey. People... well, they're people." She paused, as if looking for something else to say, then added, "What did y'all mean when ya called me different...?"

Instead of answering the question straight away, Houl sniffed at the inside of the trash can. A horrible yet at the same time satiating scent pervaded from the walls, wavering in the air. It was somewhere between the smell of sweaty gym socks, rotten pizza, and used sticks of deodorant… with a hint of fresh spaghetti. He wondered briefly if the spaghetti was still inside, though a quick glance revealed only some rotting mold and an unidentifiable substance that even made Houl feel a little queasy. Well, maybe he’d have better luck next time.

… Hadn’t the girl said said something? Oh, right… that thing about people being people but not being prey. Houl didn’t really get that. Of course people were people – wolves were also wolves, and deer were also deer. And it wasn’t like humans were poisonous or anything; they were just as edible as almost every other living thing on the planet, so why couldn’t they be prey? It didn’t really make any sense.

“People are people,” he repeated, his voice echoing as it bounced off the sides of the garbage can, “People can be eaten. I do not understand.” He paused, thinking of the cowgirl’s second question. She wanted to know how she was different… but how could Houl put into words something he didn’t know the meaning of himself?

“You…” he started off a sentence, hoping that some human words of explanation would just magically come from his mouth and finish the sentence. After a somewhat-long pause and still no answer from his mouth, he tried again. “You... you sound funny. “ Well, that couldn’t have been more vague. He tried again one more time, “I think… you listen… maybe you can hear, too, those things that are not words. But…” he paused again, this time unsure, “… maybe you do not.”

He opened his mouth to say more when a loud thud caught his ears. His head perked up, his ears listening closely in order to pinpoint the direction of the sound. It sounded almost a bit familiar… but at the same time, it didn’t. He leapt up quickly – at bit too quickly, as he hit his head on the top of the trash can. Oh right… he was still trapped. Growling, he lashed out at the trash can once again, this time tipping it over completely. Turning around, he kicked the lid off with the force of an angry horse, smiling as it bounced across the ground toward some unfortunate target.

He crawled out of the trash can on all fours, turning his gaze toward the cowgirl as soon as the light of the day struck him. But another strange sound caught his attention, and he turned in its direction. There it was, the black box, sitting silently on the ground, a small piece of it broken off from where the trash lid had probably smashed into it. Was… was it following him? That dastardly device! Houl knew that it had been an evil little thing the moment he had found it.

He glared at the box, then at the cowgirl, then back at the box, and then at the cowgirl again. Who was he supposed to attack now; the cowgirl with the whip, or the black box that was stalking him? Sure, the box wasn’t doing anything right now… but if he turned his back on it, it could strike him from behind! And if he did attack the box, how would he know that the cowgirl wasn’t going to pull out her whip?

Growling, he slowly turned toward the tastier of the two, though not without a few glances in the opposite direction – just in case. He began approaching the cowgirl, undecided as to whether or not he should attack. She seemed weakened enough… maybe he could pull off some sort of quick strike? He stepped back a bit and then broke into a forward run, hoping to land another hit.

Another quick sent him hurtling in the wrong direction, missing a good hit on the cowgirl, if only by an inch. A swift kick missed his head but landed in the crevice of his right arm. The entire thing suddenly went numb, and a crowd crack sounded from inside. Houl let out a loud cry, clutching the arm with his free hand. Blood was already beginning to spill from the break.

In retaliation, he launched himself at the cowgirl, hitting the already-wounded area of her stomach with a head-butt. They both tumbled to the ground; Houl himself rolled across the concrete, coming to a halt nearby the black box. Whimpering, he tried to pick himself up from the ground, only to fall back down again. Slowly, he turned his head toward the black box.

It… it was still watching him…

+ None

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(lxdarknessxl): INVENTORY

OOC:
No… Fallen Angel should not be a mentor… nor is he officially considered good given what’s happen so far.

Cadaver is hurt, she has several lacerations and puncture wounds, and possibly a broken bone she hasn’t noticed. Somebody else will have to notice it, because if she can still stand, she assumes she’s good.

IN:
*Cadaver, Candy*

Cadaver looked closely at the flesh colored object. She could hear sirens in the distance now. It didn’t look like flesh though. She poked it. More sirens. It appeared to be nothing more than the foam used to stuff office chairs. For a moment she’d been worried that she’d found an arm.

"Have you met Musica, yet? Musica is a legend in Japan, and he's not even from Japan. Musica is about the most kind-hearted person I know. Saving things is fun. Huh...?" babbled the Baku girl. Then she added, "I found someone, Zombie girl. This is big guy. I think I might need help with this one."

Izu started singing as Cadaver moved in to help, "Hey soul sister, aint that Mr. Mr. on the radio, stereo, ... I forgot the next line."

Cadaver brushed away some of the rubble from the fat man. There was a flash as Cadaver pulled him out by the shoulders. She glanced over her shoulder. Reporter were taking pictures of that rock star ‘saving’ people. Good. She didn’t need the reporters getting in her way.

(Um, so Cadaver seems to have developed a bad attitude… possibly she’s bipolar, who would blame her?)

Blindlight girl helped their fat man to medical help. Cadaver continued to dig. After a while a message came over the communicator in Blindlight’s voice, “Whiplash and-d the creatur-re are c-currently eng-gaged in battle in an al-lley. Veronica is there j-just in case an-anything goes wrong--I-I think--but if you f-feel you have the energy, please help in eithe-r-r ev-vacuating sur-survivors, or b-be backu-up for Whipl-lash. Bl-blindlight ou-out."

Cadaver pause in her digging. Who the hell was Veronica? Was this more important? Other people who could help had arrived. Blindlight returned for another survivor.
(Apparently I dug out people I don’t remember.)

“Do you think I ought to go check on the situation?” Cadaver asked her.

Inventory:
In Drop Bag
(2) old school ID card
(3) shipping receipt

aggiegwyn

OoC: Sorry, I think I remember hearing someone post something about finding three survivors or something like that....^^

Blindlight/Katelynn
Katelynn lifted the person onto the board and turned back after hearing Cadaver's question.

“Do you think I ought to go check on the situation?” Cadaver asked her.

Katelynn turned around and looked at Cadaver to see if she was healthy. She think she remembered someone saying something about zombies having little feeling. Not emotionally, of course, but physically.

She stopped at Cadaver's arm and gasped at it's angle, but gulped and slowly recovered, trying not to look scared. (It didn't work to well, though.)

"Cadaver...I-I think-k your ar-arm is b-broken." She said, letting out a breath. She was bewildered by how she could not feel it. Then, by thinking of pain, her ankle ringed again, and began to bleed. Katelynn squated and dried it with her shirt.

"If y-you feel th-that you c-can fight w-with it, then yo-you can...I-I guess." Katelynn was beginning to hate her stutters. She didn't want Cadaver to freak out, but soon realized she wouldn't have to worry about it. Cadaver seemed calm and cool...at least so far. Maybe a little upset, but she seemed to keep herself under control very well.

Katelynn leaned against the board, waiting for Cadaver's reply before leaving.

Inventory:
1. TT Communicator
2. iPhone
3. $5.32
4. Floating board(Now being used as an ambulance.)

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
*Cadaver, Candy*

Cadaver held out her arms and looked over them, sure enough one of them seemed to be broken. She made a slightly nervous sound in her throat, broken bones were harder to mend than cuts, “Uh, looks like you’re right.”

Cadaver flexed, she been using it. It didn’t move the way it was supposed to, but it did move.

Blindlight was hurt too. She’d knelled down to soak up the blood. It looked like any more hero work would have to be put on hold, for both of them.

Cadaver thought a moment then added, “Looks like we’d both better get patched up. If I let this go, I might lose the use of my arm.”

She turned to tell Izu what was going on, “I’ve got to go back to the tower. I don’t know if Blindlight is coming with me or going to go to the hospital… but Whiplash is still battling that beast boy, so if you think there’s enough rescue workers here, you might want to check on her.”

Cadaver turned and started walking towards the tower. She knew what a broken arm meant, cutting her arm open, setting the bone, and pinning a metal sheathe over the break. She didn’t like it, but if she ignored it the problem would get worse, breaking her bone further and ultimately making it unfixable.

She’d probably need help too, since she’d only be able to use one hand for that. Some of the others had headed back though, so she should be able to get help.

Inventory:
In Drop Bag
(2) old school ID card
(3) shipping receipt

Last edited: