• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans North Version 3D!

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Teen Titans North V.3D!

Important info:
This RPG takes place in the ‘Teen Titans’ (the animated series, 2003-2006) universe.

Therefore the ‘original’ Teen Titans are Robin, Cyborg, Raven, Starfire, and Beast Boy. The Eastern Tower Titans are Speedy, Aqua Lad, Bumblebee, and Mas y Menos. Plot content may contain spoilers relating these characters and the story in general.

Note: Not much has changed since the original version, read through it anyways, the changes are and will be important. This version takes place about a year after the previous version.

Plot:
In a town somewhere in Northern Californa, there was peace. Ever since the arrival of dozens of heros, crime rates plummeted and there was really nothing for these remaining heros to do. So they left. Some in pairs, some on there own. The city was peacefull for more than a year now. But now things are changing.

Several villans have appered, forming a small "league of villans". Though at this moment they only number 3, they are on the rise. And the local police forces are helpless to stop them. This city already has one of the highest crime rates in America, and its reputation is growing. Hundreds of petty crooks roam, alone with the few true "super villans".

Robin, the leader of the original Teen Titans, has sent messengers looking for new young heros to form a team with. He's hoping to form a new Teen Titans in this City, and with it, a new Tower. Cyborg is already building it, buts its current location is a secret.

You are one of the heros contacted by Robin or another Teen Titan. You will fight to protect the innocent citizens, the city itself, and your fellow teamates. Be original, 1 or 2 powers for a single super. Keep them constant as well, dont make them mismatched, like having both gravitational powers and the ability to talk to animals.No super powers that give instant victory or an unfair advantage, and nothing lethal either.

Additionally, since the Teen Titans are full time heroes, so you won’t have to go to school anymore or worry about keeping up appearances as far as your secret identity goes (if you have one). However if you wish to try and balance an additional life with your crime fighting life, you may, BUT if you mess-up you’ll let your team down.

Finally, you will arrive to the outskirts of town, a small rural area with forests and a nearby mountain range. Here you will meet Robin, and he will explain your new livivng quarters and answer any questions you might have. He will also give each new Titan a Communicator, your lifeline and key to the tower. Your luggage has been sent ahead of you, so all your boxes of clothes, med/hygiene supplies, make-up, and personal leisure items (like books and DS) have already arrived.

OR, are you not the goody goody type? Do you relish in the pain of others? The League of Mischief is your key. They are the villans in this town, and they have a habit of using the underground and black market to advertise their organization. They consist of 3 villans, which will be NPC, controlled by me for the first 1-3 posts. They are:

Blackice: A 21 year-old girl with dark secrets. Her skin is blue, and covered in incriut tattoos. She has long charcoal black hair that goes down to her waist. She wears a tattered green Kimono. Her powers are a general control of ice, creating it, moving it, forming it, and using it for travel. She is the brains of this threesome of terror, directing movements and attacks. She has a cold, dark, and calculating persona, and would not hesitate to sacrifice a hostage. She is also known to use her seductivness to her advantage.

Knucklehead: His name means more than you think. With an I.Q. of -12, he is confused by the simplest things. He is mostly a machine, only his head still human. But he has incredible strengh. He could pick up and throw an Eighteen wheeler. His robotic body is huge and bulky, with arms and legs like industrial hydrualics. It is unknown how he got these. Because of his 'intelligence' he mostly does whatever Blackice tells him.

The Phantom: From French descent, this ghostly villan is always prepared. He wears a black cloak and top hat, and his face is covered by a smiling opera mask. Inside his cloak, he carries almost every weapon imaginable. Swords, knives, throwing stars, daggers, katana's, grenades, and even nunckucks. He also has power. He can beccome invisible, and phase through walls and other solid materials. He is the tech guy for the team, and rarly talks, even to his teamates.

(these NPC will be more or less active depending on how many villans sign up. The more villan character we get, the less these NPC's will show up.)

So now its time to choose. Hero or Villan? Make your choice wisely, it may not be set in stone...

Sign-up form:
Super name: (if it applies)

Civilain name: (if it applies)

Faction: Are you a hero or villian?

Powers, gadgets, and weapons: Simply, what powers, skills, equipment, and other important things your character has. I reserve right to limit your gadgets and powers further if I feel your choices would make you an unbeatable character. Please be specific and use plenty of details. (Preferable no guns, other than grapping hooks launchers and flare/smoke guns) Please ask if you wish to break/bend these rules before signing-up, include details of what and why, if it’s reasonable I’ll give it consideration. You are not required however, to have any powers or gadgets. Also please note any extraordinary natural talents/abilities/skills, such as flexibility, acting, musical, or artistic. Try to keep it in 2 to 3 powers.
(Note: Please remember to decide your mode of transportation here. Any sort of vehicle will count as a gadget, and a power, will of course be a power.)

Personality: 6+ sentences on your mental state and personality.

Appearance: 6+ sentences of how you look (add 3+ more sentences if you have a secret identity)

History: 10+ sentences on your past before coming to the City

Approved Characters.

Heros:
Grassmaster411-Therium (The Animal Morpher)
MugoUrth-Izu Morimoto (but-kicking baku)
Mon1010-Lucky Star (Lucky Leo)
GoldenHouou-Sweettooth (Matter Mistress) ((Same as Cavity))
Treecko's Awesomness-Bushfire (Fire Truck)
Okikumew-Kelly Voclain-(Portal Princess)
-
-
Villans:
MugoUrth-LongBottom (The Boulder Bully)
Aggiegwyn-Jane Moriarty-(Time Bender)
VampirateMace-Dark Cloud (Ghostly Prankster)
Mon1010-Claire-(Ghost summoner)
Pokefan0450-Houl (Animal Armaggedon)
GoldenHouou-Cavity (Matter Mistress) ((same as Sweettooth))
Treecko's Awesomness-Humidity (Mist-man)
Billy Mays-Henry Cooldown (SHAM-POW)
NPC-BlackIce (The Ice princess)
NPC-KnuckleHead (Braindead Basher)
NPC-The Phantom (Silent Killer)
-
-
-

Last edited:

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
COOOOOOOOOOOL! XDD

Super name: Snow-wing

Civilain name: Aslea Shano

Faction: Hero

Powers, gadgets, and weapons: Ice beam, ice control, and creating mini glaciers. Snow-wing can also become an ice wolf.

Personality: Snow-wing is a kind but daring girl, and always is ready to help others. She will do anything to keep her friends safe. She also gets mad sometimes, at least with bad guys. But when Snow-wing IS mad, watch out! Fortunetly, this doesn't happen often. Above all that, she L-O-V-E-S winter. It's her favorite season! Snow-wing also can easily be amused by many things. The most amusing thing to her is snow, hence, her name. Snow-wing will usually stare at falling snowflakes most of the day, so some just call her lazy. But underneath this, you see the daring girl that she is.

Appearance: While she is a human hero, Snow-wing has short white hair, light blue eyes, and a normal skin tone. She wears a long sleeved silky icey blue dress with snowflakes on it for her clothing. She has white flats that also have snowflakes, but the flakes are icey blue. As a wolf hero, Snow-wing has fur and white as snow. She has the same eye color as she normally does as well. Also, her tail is like a paintbrush, and she can fire her ice attacks by drawing them.

As a regular human, Aslea has the same eye color as all her other forms, but has black hair instead of white. She wears a red T-shirt and dark green jeans for her clothing. Finally, she has yellow sneakers with purple laces. Also, something to note in all of Aslea/Snow-wing's forms is that she wears a normal blue, icey blue, and white pendent-one spot for each form. One part becomes gray when she is in that form (normal blue for normal human, icey blue for human hero, and white for wolf hero).

History: Aslea was born as a snow spirit, the creators of winter and snow, and was called by her human name until she finished training her ice powers. When she was in the middle of training in the snow forest, Aslea got attacked by many fire wolves (wolves that control fire, how obvious! Kidding!) that had wandered in from the Fire Realm, the area where fire spirits create heat and summer. She was hurt badly, and it took many days for her to heal. However, she had been noticed to have a striking connection to wolves after the incident. She could speak to them and almost control them.

Once her training was finished, Aslea earned her pendent (to change from regular human to hero) and her snow spirit name- Snow-wing. However, once the pendent was around Snow-wing's neck, it swirled around, and fast at that! When it stopped swirling, a new area was on the pendent. It glowed, and Snow-wing turned to her wolf form. Many guessed it was only the incident and a coincidence, but the elder spirits thought that it was more, that it would have happened even if the fire wolves have not attacked Snow-wing. Now she has been called to be a Teen Titan by Raven, and is very excited!

Last edited:

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
Villain reserve please. I hope nobody's afraid of bugs...

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
@Zekshirom. Snow Wing is Pending. There are a few things you need before you have enough information.

1. Personality has to be at least 3 times longer. Just beacause you meet the sentence limit dosent always mean you have enough information.

2. Your powers, although all winter related, are very mismatched. I'd like you to take away flight, because you have the snowmobile. Or vice versa, but I think you should get rid of the flight. Also, I'm asking you to pick one of the 2 distinct power she has and get rid of the other. Either the wolf transformation, or the ice/snow manipulation. Both together is just overkill.

3. This one is just a convienence. Could you explain her history more? What are the snow spirits, fire wolves, or the fire realm? I think everyone would appreciate a little background info.

If you need help, don't hesitate to ask, or look on the Serebii, guides and rules for help. For an example, My sign-up will be here within 3 days.

@Lokithegengar: You are reserved. but dont worry, Sign-ups will be open for a long time and there will be no real limit on players.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH....

WOAH.

Everyone knows I am the original man of ice around here. Anyway... HE'S BACK.

Super Name: Ninjice

Civilian Name (secret identity): Diego Vendrix

Powers or Gadgets:
Diego is one of the only human practicer of fridjitzu, the way of the ice ninja, As shown below as examples. He is able to conjure weapons of ice as well any other miscellaneous ice items such as blocks or keys. The largest item he can conjured is a small wall of dense ice. Besides making ice weapons, he can shoot blasts of snow and his most powerful technique, generate freezing energy from his palm, though it only works through somewhat direct contact. He can also disappear into a puff of mist or fade like ice crystals (to confuse opponent and because it looks cool; aesthetic reaons) He is also quick, nimble and agile in traditional ninja fashion. His fridjitzu draws on his qi and surrounding hydration. The less water there is outside, the more of his own fluids and qi he must use. Intense heat will null his powers and he will dehydrate faster than most humans unless he puts himself in stasis.

Personality:
Diego is not a cold, frigid or solid person as his powers might make someone assume. On the contrary, he is a warm and passionate person with an occasional fiery temper and a large romantic which he is often shy about. He is very empathetic and has a great desire to help people out. However, his social awkwardness and his bluntness often makes it hard for him to talk to people and help them out like he wishes to. He is a naturally intelligent individual and can be cold and stubborn on certain issues. He is also a very artistic individual as he always carries his sketch pad with him and will occasionally make ice sculptures on colder days. He seems to have moments of boundless energy and then moments of sudden exhaustion, an up-and-down trend he is wishing to control through meditation. But the most interesting aspect is the part of him he has in deep freeze. A collection of his lust, wrath, fear and bitterness, this amount of negative emotions followed by his natural abnormal mental state results in an alter ego, a dark side which he simply calls DX. DX appears to be sociopathic, sadistic, and psychopathic, unbound by most rules and his actions can lead to very large consequences. However, most of his desires or his code appears to simply be a much more liberal and twisted version of Diego’s own, so he isn’t a complete enemy. Ultimately, Diego is a kind young man who wished to make friends, find love and help protect his home.

Appearance: Diego is around 5'9 with a boyish face and a slightly pale complexion. When he uses his powers, his skin becomes white as snow however. His hair is jet black like the feathers of a raven. His hair style somewhat resembles a shorter version of Sonic the Hedgehog’s quills. His eyes are a chocolate brown, and they often express his full list of emotions to someone who understands him. He has a rather nice build. He has the build of a ninja so he can be quick, agile and powerful, well toned On his left arm is a tattoo that marks him as a ninja of the Frost Wolf Clan, 霜狼. When he is using his frost hands, they glow a palish snowy blue.

Diego wears a traditional ninja uniform, a black lightweight but durable robe especially design to regulate his body temperature. Under his robe he has a sleeveless black shirt. He also wears ninja-style durable pants and completes this ensemble with especially designed lightweight shoes that allow him to hit hard with his feet, but still sneak around at ease. He uses glasses and often has a watch on him. He carries wears a black scarf around his neck that can be used to grab a ledge, disguise his face or as a bandage on himself or an ally.

History:
Not so long ago in a town in Georgia, a boy grew up. A boy born in California and raised in Georgia, and who’s bloodline is from Mexico. His name was Diego Vendrix. He was an incredibly bright, but very awkward student, born with a different set of programming. His parents, unknown to his different way, raised like a ‘normal’ boy and had to build up endurance and strength to stand against the merciless onslaught of taunting, cold indifference and occasional bullying because of how different he was. Despite holding out, the resentment grew and he locked it away. He was a bright boy and as time went on, he was able to reconcile with some of his peers, but felt an empty feeling in his heart, one that only love can fill.

One day near graduation, he was taken onto his first ski trip to a mountain up north. There he encountered a man who would change his life. An elderly man of the Far East, he had come to visit his great-grandson before he was struck down by bitter cold and old age. Diego being a good person, did everything he could to help the man and eventually the old man grew well once more. The old man would share stories of ninja and other folklore. Then the fateful day arrived, where Diego was struck by a serious and fatal wound during a sudden and unexplainable blizzard. Thought to have been dead and taken by the mountain, he survived thanks to the old man. With nowhere else to go, the man took him back to the Far East and taught him the ways of fridjitzu, made possible by his near-death by frostbite and the power of qi. Months later, he had completed the basics of his training and was sent off to join the Titans to find his own path.

Inventory:
In Drop Bag
(1) Teen Titan Communicator
(2) Smartphone

Last edited:

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
@DVB. Ha, the original ice man has cometh! Dont worry, your still the only male ice powered character here. Just one thing I want to clear up. When Diego dissapears in a pufff of mist and so on, what is his range of reapperance? I'd appreciate it being 10 - 15 feet. I don't want him teleporting across town. Other than that, Diego is Apporved!

P.S. I know you copy pasted your sign-up, cause it has your inventory, which I didn't require. THAT made me laugh. Your all good though, no worries.

@Zekshirom. still Pending. Much better, just one more thing. Im going to ask you to remove one of the following of her powers.

Wolf transformation, flight, or ice control, Please take out anyone of these, and your all good. (If you take out flight, you can give yourself the snowmobile back.)

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
if DVB's snowman (i is snow funny) please stop me) then Calc HAS to come back. now to just redo his SU. heroic reseve please! (oh god just stop me please)

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Zekishrom: Snow-Wing: Not exactly what I had in mind, but what the heck. Accepted

DeltaKurumiru: Reserved, and Its no yolk! 'Drums' We're getting the old gang back together!

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
As much as I wanted to bring back the Fossil, I've got a new hero just as good. Also, I NEVER want to see anyone do this, but because I just finished my Sign-up (and because I am the GM) I'm going to double post.

Super Name: Therium (Latin for Beast)

Civilain Name: Ben Mansfield

Faction
: Hero

Powers, Gadgets, and weapons: Ben can transform into any animals he touches, absorbing their DNA through his skin. His cells store the DNA for later use. When he turns into an animal, he gets the animals instincts as well, so when he morphs a new animal, he often takes a few seconds to get control of the animals instincts. From past encounters, he can morph into the following animals.

Mammals:
Siberian Tiger
Giraffe
Black Rhinoceras
Zebu
Oppossum
Horse
Hegdehog
Dolphin
German Shepard
Llama
Siberian Husky
Gray Kangaroo
Brown Rat
Chimpanzee

Reptiles:
Green Anole Lizard
Alligator
Bearded Dragon
Rosy Tailed Boa
Albino Python

Birds
Chicken
Pigeon
Snowy Owl
Red-Tailed Hawk
Ostrich
African Gray Parrot

Fish/Amphibians
Minnow
Blacktip Reef Shark
Brown Trout
Cownose Ray
Black Salamander
Common Toad

Invertabrates:
Housefly
Cockroach
Dragonfly
Mosquito
Horseshoe Crab
Daddy Long Legs Spider
Bed Bug
Honey Bee
Leech
Black Ant

Also, while in animal from, he can communicate with his allies with a kind of telepathy. It works like talking, except walls dont stop it, and it can't travel long distances. Light or small injuries, from cut to severed body parts, can be healed depending on what he becomes.

Personailty: Ben is quite the loner, usually avoiding people. He was a bit of a rebel in school and at home, even though his grades were excellent. He just plainly disagreed with most adults, and arguments with them got him in trouble a lot. He never got suspended or expelled, but detention was common. He also didint get along with kids his own age, mainly because he thought they were stupid. He preferred to hang out with people much younger or older than him. This concerned many people, making him more of an outcast. He tends to spend more time alone, walking through forests and wild places, looking for new animal DNA to acquire.

Appearance: Lean is the word that perfectly describes Ben. He's tall, standing at 5 '11, and is about 145 pounds. He isn't particularly muscular, but not anywhere near fat either. He has a skinny, athletic build overall. Ben's hair and eyes are brown. His hair is kept fairly short, the way he likes it, but grows quite fast. For regular cloths, he wears a brown t-shirt and jeans for warm weather, and a long sleeve shirt and jeans in cold weather. Because he can't morph baggy clothing, he wears bike shorts and a tighter t-shirt underneath what he's wearing, so he won't end up naked in the streets afterward. He oftens wears a baseball cap to help conceal his identity when in public and fleeing a scene.

History: Growing up in Chicago, Ben was raised in a fairly normal household. Until he turned 10. Everything happend at once.

His father was discoverd having an affair. His parents divorced soon afterwards. He discovered his powers, after petting the family dog and then becoming it. His house was bought and reowned under his fighting parents noses, and they were officially homeless. Ben and his mom moved in with his mothers parents, and his father moved in with his parents. Ben's Mom and Dad almost never spoke, and Ben was shuttled back and forth from each house once a week. His parents forbade him from using his powers, but he lied and continued to practice.

While his parents never discussed it, Ben eventually found out what caused his powers. When just an infant, he developed a skin disorder, making his skin extremly thick and fatty, hindering his movement and making it difficult to do everyday things. His parents volunteered him to undergo a procedure that would make his skin cells slow down in growing. The procedure worked, but at a price. His skin in now extremely thin, growing so slow it almost couldn't keep up with his growth. This allowed DNA from other organisms to pass through his skin. Remarkably, his body retained the DNA samples in his spinal cord, allowing him to use them when he focuses on the animal.

Everyday after school since, he explores the abandoned housings in the neighborhood. There, he found dozens of animals, most abandoned pets, and gained DNA from them. He also got DNA from pet stores, zoos, and circuses. He has now left his home unannounced and is looking to do well in the real world.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Obviously, you need to reserve me. Hero I think, though I'm not sure if I want to be Cadaver, Wraith, or Bunny... Then again, I could play the villainous counterpart of Wraith, Dark Cloud...

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Cadaver was kinda mean... Well, let's try and have a better balanced team than in the last one.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Hero Name: Lucky-Star
Civilian name: Leonardo "Leo" Silverstone

Powers and Gadgets: Leo has the ability to alter stochastic fields, which affect the chance of one event or another happening, thus generating good or bad luck. He can use this power to set events into motion (As long as there is a chance of it happening anyway), causing normally improbable events to happen, and normally likely events to not happen. He can also charge people, objects, or areas with good or bad luck, causing anyone or anything nearby the charged person, object, or place to experience good or bad luck. His eyes don't glow or anything when he uses his power, so nobody but him can tell it's working. This sometimes causes others to doubt he has powers at all.

Leo has taken martial arts lessons. He's not quite a master yet, but he's become quick and agile, so he can defend himself if need be.

He wears a pair of sneakers with wheels in the sole that pops in and out when he puts weight on his heels, allowing them to function like roller skates. This is his primary method of transportation. He also has his driver's licence, but he hasn't bothered to buy a car yet.

Appearance: Leo stands at exactly six feet tall, and he weighs about 170 lbs. He has close cropped black hair, with messy bangs that go to his eyebrows and cover his forehead. There is always one strand of hair on the back of his head that always stands up no matter how much he tries to comb it down. He has big light blue eyes and a boyish face.

Leo can often be seen shirtless. He used to be scrawny and it took a lot of work for him to bulk up, so he likes showing off the results. When he must wear a shirt, it will usually be a tank top, and it will usually be form fitting. He does not have bodybuilder proportions, but he has a toned athletic build. His skin is lightly tanned, and his upper body is void of any hair save for on top of his head and his eyebrows.

As Lucky-Star he usually wears a pair of goggles over his eyes with one way mirrors as lenses to hide his identity. He wears a gold chain necklace with a gold five pointed star attached to it. Around his head, he wears a golden headband. He wears gold fingerless gloves on his hands that go up to his wrists. He wears goldish-brown shorts and matching sneakers (That have wheels in them.) He also wears a golden vest which is left unbuttoned, he wears no shirt under it so his bare chest is visible. When he's not in hero mode, he usually wears whatever he pulls out of his closet.

Personality: Leo is bright cheerful person, with an optimistic outlook on life. He almost always has a smile on his face. He is a kind gentle soul, he does not like getting into fights unless he needs to. He is a genuine nice guy, but sometimes he is too nice to the point of gullibility, he is often taken advantage of because of it. He likes being around people, and he is not afraid to strike up a conversation with someone. He is loyal, and very protective of those he cares about, and he is a good friend to have. He can become quite dangerous when he gets mad, but it is rather difficult to anger him. He can be easily distracted, and he has a hard time standing still.

History: Leo was born and raised in Miami Florida. His father divorced his mother when he was young, so he mostly lived with his mother and younger sisters. He is closer to his mother than to his father, and he is a good brother to his sisters. He was skinny and not very strong as a boy, and he seemed to bring bad luck to whoever was around him. This made him the target of bullying. He'd often come home with bruises and other injuries.

This continued for a while, untill his mother announced that the family had to move to California due to getting a promotion at her job. Leo was thrilled to be able to start fresh at a new state and new school, and leave those bullies behind. After he moved, he joined a martial arts club to learn to defend himself so he wouldn't be weak and defenseless anymore. He also started working out and making new friends. His bad luck also changed, instead he brought good luck to people who were around. His life had finally turned around. Somewhere during all this he was approached by Robin. Apparently the Teen Titans discovered he had special abilities while searching for other young people with powers. He suggested a career in heroics, and offered him a spot on a new team he was forming. Leo was thrilled. He'd always watched cartoons and read comic books about teenaged super heroes, now he was going to be one. After finishing high school, he took Robin up on his offer.

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Ooh, alright. Is it alright if I bring back Detour the Baku, or do I have to make a new character?

Edit: Then again, the only reason I made Detour before was because there was an animal based villain. Since there's already an animal based good-guy, I think I'll make another type of character, this time a villain.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Cadaver was kinda mean... Well, let's try and have a better balanced team than in the last one.

I guess she may have come off that way, it was supposed to be that she had poor judgement though...

It's a little late for better balancing on the team comments, there's already 2 snow/ice heros, one of which can turn into an animal, which is imbalanced with the animal DNA hero... oh, dangit I knew this would happen... I'm mini-GMing...

Anyways, I think I'll play as Wraith:

Super name: Mini Wraith (though he’s been trying to cut it down to Wraith)

Civilain name: Wraith no longer has a civilian life, but he was once Dennis Harrison.

Faction: HERO!

Powers, gadgets, and weapons:
(I added a weapon to Wraith so he could actually fight, so um, hopefully it’s not too much)
Mini Wraith gained his powers and looks from a freak accident involving him at his dad’s lab and a quantum physics experiment designed to test for differences in time flow.

(1.) He does not really remember this event, but his body does. He is able to pass his hands and up to two inches of wrist, through objects that are not present in the same location at another time. Which is basically everything, though it’s easier with objects that only exist in their present location a shorter time. While doing this, his hand is unable to actually interact with anything and therefore he cannot open a door using this power. However he could use it to signal to someone on the other side of a wall. Under special conditions (such as the ones where he was psychically linked to Whiplash) Wraith can pass completely through objects.

(2.) Also, by simply by brushing his fingertips though an object he can estimate how long it’s been in it’s current location, and how long it will continue to be there. The closer the move times are to current time, the more accurate his estimation is. If they are within 24 hours, he may even guess spot on, down to the second.

(3.) Wraith has good night vision, and since his eyes glow with a red light he can be used by others as a rather creepy red-filtered light/flashlight, they simply need to say, “Hey, look over there!” or, “Take a look at this.”

(4.) Wraith has spent the last year training in martial arts, particularly in the use of a much need weapon, a staff. It’s a simple wooden bow, 5 ft long, topped with a large wooden skull painted white.

Wraith’s main mode of emergency transportation still is, and will probably always be, running around like an chicken with it’s head cut off.

Personality:
Mini Wraith is a somewhat troubled individual, as he has suffered permanent psychological damage due to his scientific accident. He also has trouble sleeping due to the resulting nightmares. He likes his privacy, and doesn’t like the way most people stare at him when he goes out in public. Nor does he like his superhero name, but it has stuck to him ever since a couple of adult heroes who were supposed to be his mentors, suggested it. Most of the time Mini Wraith may seem pretty confident, but he actually has very low self-esteem and isn’t very confident sharing his own ideas or thoughts constructively. While he appears outwardly to be unaffected by insulting remarks from others, the truth is that he carries these words inside his head, and they slowly eat away at his confidence. He eventually deals with this stress by insulting others (who probably weren’t even involved), thus feeding the vicious cycle, since most people will retaliate.

Appearance:
Mini Wraith looks just like his name. He is a short and wispy phantasmal creature, about 4’ 2”, and a mottled dark grey in color. His hands have long boney fingers, the tips of which sometimes appear to pass right through solid objects even when he’s not trying to use his powers. This is because some small part of him exists outside of time and so his corporeal body can ‘remember’ a time when that object is not present. His eyes are a bit large and almond-shaped, glowing a vivid shade of crimson red, with no whites or pupils that can be distinguished. His blood is also black, making it hard to tell if he is bleeding. For clothing he wears a black one piece, it’s got short sleeves and leggings that come down to his knees. This is accessorized with a yellow-orange utility belt and vivid red cloak with a gold moon shaped clasp. He usually keeps the hood down, but may bring it up in bad weather or to ‘hide’ from a crowd. He does not appear to have aged since his accident, but he still has basic human needs, such as to eat and sleep, without which he could die.

History:
Dennis Harrison was an average guy. For 15 years he lived in a relatively normal family, mother, father, little sister, and a big mix breed dog. His mom made a little money from selling real estate, but his father was really the bread winner, a highly paid scientist who ran experiments with a particle accelerator among other things. One day, while visiting his father in his lab, there was a freak accident with an experiment that was supposed to measure for time differences on a micro level, and Dennis was exposed to a high dosage of rare radiation. Instead of dying quickly or developing cancer like the rest of the people present, Dennis’ appearance was altered and he developed strange time-related powers as well as eyes that glow as if still radioactive.

With his father deathly ill, and afraid of how his mother and sister saw him, Dennis ran off. He spent a bit of aimless time avoiding people’s glares and hiding in abandon buildings. Eventually he was found by an adult superhero team, who took an interest in his story and his powers, offering to teach him the ropes of being a superhero. After a couple of months with them they started calling him Mini Wraith. He was not particularly pleased with this, as he thought Dark Wraith or Phantom, would have been much cooler. But the name stuck.

Eventually he was contacted by Robin, who asked if he’d join a tower team. His mentors however had been more detective heroes than men of action, so after a year of struggling through with this new team, Wraith left to train diligently in martial arts so that he wouldn’t be so worthless in a fight. Recently Robin contacted Wraith again, asking if he was ready to try again. Wraith was a bit unsure, but Robin soon convinced him he was ready to join a new team.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Vampire... Out of all the chars from TTN2, mine was the most competent. The others were Susanoo/Calc, Whiplash and Venifica. Blindlight was not developed, Izu was a annoyance, and Cadaver was... well undead. Everyone could more or less fight Halt but Prophet? I was the only one who could DAMAGE him period. Well, and Venifica, but not sure how he would handle it if he was fully in health.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Ice obsession much?

Give me a reservation for a villain spot. I know who my villain is going to be, I just have to work out the rough spots.

Last edited:

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
@VampirateMace. Don't worry about "mini GMing" I appreciate your opinion on this. Yes, the team is a little (ok, a lot) imbalanced, but I'm thinking a heat based villian would help even the odds. (hint to future sign-ups). Don't worry about the weapon, it fits in pretty well. Mini-Wraith is Accepted

@Mon101. Very original, I like it. Luck based powers will help the team out a lot, just dont overdo it. Accepted

@DVB. Its too bad TTN V2 ended when it did. Cause the Fossil could defiently damage Prophet Steel. (although hes not here to answer, I'd assume 180 tons being dropped on him would hurt.) There's no need to argue about whether a character was better or more competant.