• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans North Version 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
(OOC: I will be updating the progress as soon as Manaphy Mare and LokitheGengar post.)

Therium
Abandoned Field

Many people arrived soon after he did. A kid named Leo, he wasn't sure what powers that kid had. Next was a ghostly looking kid named Wraith, which sounded familiar to Ben but he couldn't put his finger on it. Soon after, a very pretty girl flew in and introduced herself as Denise. Ben made notes to get to know her better and try not to stare. He didn't get a lot of experience with girls.
Three more heros arrived one after another. Snow-wing, Arsenal, and Susano.

After Ben had just been standing around, he decided to introduce himself. He walked over to where Wraith, Denise, and Arsenal were standing. "Nice to meet you guys. I'm ben, but my hero name is Therium. Its latin for beast, because I can turn into any animal I touch."

The hero named Wraith said "Do you feel that?". Ben focused for a second and he felt it as well. He also dosen't wear shoes, because any time he transforms, shoes are pretty much completly destroyed. "I feel it to. Like, a small earthquake or something heavy moving around."

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Do you have a time set for if you have to give up on them? I know that’s depressing, but some people never do show up. Even when prodded.)

~Mini Wraith~
- Abandon field -

Before the flying girl could answer him, several more people arrived. Some of the other heroes begin to themselves to each other as well. One of them, a boy in dark clothes, nodded to Mini Wraith and introduced himself, "Hi there. I'm Arsenal. What might your name be?"

“Wraith, or Harrison if you like… good to meet you,” replied Wraith looking up at him, as another hero, a boy that had been there since before he arrived, walked up to join them. He introduced himself as well, “"Nice to meet you guys. I'm Ben, but my hero name is Therium. Its Latin for beast, because I can turn into any animal I touch." Therium sounded more related ‘theory’ to Wraith.

(Wraith said Harrison rather than Dennis as he rarely uses his first name when meeting someone nowadays)

Therium added a reply to Wraith’s question, "I feel it to. Like, a small earthquake or something heavy moving around."

“Yeah… the Earth’s been trembling for a while now…” he kneeled down to touch the earth, but the grass was in the way, trying to distract him. He got enough to confirm his suspicions however, “It feels like something’s going to happen soon. Hey, Robin! Is that why we’re out here? Is something supposed to happen?”

Monty

The North Wind
“Nice to meet you too Wraith,” Arsenal said as he placed his hand back by his side, seeing as Wraith ignored it. They were joined by another person. He introduced himself as Therium.

“How’s it hangin’ Therium?”

Arsenal thought something may have been going on underground. Wraith and Therium seemed to have noticed that the Earth was trembling, too. Why would they meet here in the first place? Wraith questioned Robin about whether anything was going to happen.

“Yeah,” Arsenal added. “Why did you have us meet here? Is the Titans Tower being remodeled or something?”

He turned to Robin and awaited his reply. Maybe it’s just construction he thought, or mole people. Arsenal chuckled at the ridiculous thought, but anything could be possible. Ridiculous seemed to be normal in this neck of the woods.

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
Beelzebub

Dolchiovespula Maculata. A Bald-Faced Hornet, a female to be exact, complacently crawled along Beelzebub's hand, as passive and harmless as a housefly, as he entered the room. Suffice to say, he was not impressed. To name a few he saw some street thug, a crazed looking girl in Victorian garb,, an... owl kid? Beelzebub sighed and absentmindedly ran his hand through his messy red hair, causing the hornet to fly onto his shoulder. Adjusting his goggles, he took a seat next to a boy who seemed to be made almost out of metal yet was still handsome, like a steel sculpture.

The metal boy promptly stood and introduced himself to the girl. Beneath his reflective goggles the Lord of the Flies rolled his eyes. Two of the most powerful-looking people in the room- for the thuggish boy also appeared attracted to the admittedly pretty- if not seemingly crazed- girl as well as the metal guy. Beelzebub couldn't help but respect the power of feminine charm- not as powerful as Etnopathomanipulation, but men were more useful than bugs at times.

Beelzebub took the time to examine his new comrades more closely. The boy who looked rather thuggish

Then the owl kid started spouting nonsense about the owls leaving or something. Beelzebub decided to do everyone a favor and mentally ordered the hornet on his shoulder to act. The bug buzzed over and landed on the back of the obnoxious kid's neck, prepared to plant its stinger into that stupid owl neck.

"If you would be so kind as to quit- ahem- 'hooting' about that nonsense, my dear servant perched on your neck will be so kind as to leave you alone." Beelzebub fixed the crazed boy in a rather one-sided stare, as the owl boy would see no more than himself mirrored in Beelzebub's goggles.

With a wry smile Beelzebub produced an old jar from his messenger bag, half a dozen more Bald-faced Hornets inside. "And if you'd be so kind as to not swat at her, either, for I don't think her sisters in here would be very pleased." The last statement was more to the group as a whole, for hornets are hard to subjugate- very aggressive creatures, they are- and Beelzebub was not in the mood to catch new ones.

Oliver Parro/Pygmii Owl
Those people are buying into my...tricks...

Oliver stopped mid thought when a hornet landed on his neck. As he fixated his mind onto the bug he heard these words...

"If you would be so kind as to quit- ahem- 'hooting' about that nonsense, my dear servant perched on your neck will be so kind as to leave you alone."

This much be from that new guy. I have no way to react. Grabbing my Bolas would take too much time as would the knife and with the bug pearched on my neck I really have no way defend. I guess I might aswell come clean to these guys...I'm gonna hate it

"Ahm...I guess I better introduce myself. My name is Oliver Parro. Others tend to call me Pygmii Owl. Mr. Parro for those I want to keep at a distance. I have the ability of extreme observation. If I allow myself then I can notice every slight detail the moment I walk into a room. In turn I tend to create plans based on my surroundings and the people involved. As you can now see I am 100% sane there is not a crazy bone in my body and I take offense to anyone who disagrees. Now,*Oliver turns towards Beelzebub* if you would be so kindly to remove your bug then I will stop acting insane.

As Oliver sat down on a chair he started thinking about the people he knows that call him "Mr. Parro" and then the Wolf who he told his name to and wondered if those two connected.
(OCC: I'll have him analyze that situation later)

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
@GoldenHouou: I didn't forget you. Just join in any time.

@Heros: The Hero's update will be up tonight or tommorrow morning.
P.S. Anyone from the previous TTN RP know the villan BlackIce is speaking of?

Villans Update:

BlackIce left he small office and entered the waiting room. She saw several of her 'guests' had arrived. "All right, more or less all of you are here, so we'll begin. Step into my office. She giggled at the last word, fore it was only a remodeld restroom. There were a few chairs, and a large, office like desk, which she sat behind. "So, you have answered my invitaion, and now here we are. I'm positive you are curious to see what ths is all about." She stood up and walked a few steps away, looking at a now boarderd up window.

"Like most of the world, this city used to be ruled by justice. Police stopped petty criminals, and heros stopped villans. With the fall of a very powerfull villan a few years ago, the city was swept clean. Once the so called "good guys" were sure that every drug dealer, theif, and mad scientist were gone, they too, left." BlackIce turned again to face the group. "The tide that changed the flow was the death of a villan who, at one point, practically ruled this city with an iron fist. He was, an associate of mine. You may have heard of him in the news three years ago, when his base blew up while trying to destroy Titans Tower. He died several days later, due to massive internal inguries and electrocution." She paused for a moment, seemignly to carry the suspence.

"But that's not important. Whats important is that since then, there have been no heros in this city. Eventually, crime returned, and the police force, after almost a year of quietness, was not prepared. They were easily, imtimidated, bribed, influenced, or disposed of. Any that remain don't leave the station. Because of its weapons supply would let them hold their own fort. But we will dispose of them in time. Now, the hero orginization known as the Teen Titans is back. They are atempting to restock this city with heros and undo all our hard work." She leaned forward to emphasize the importance of her next statement.

"But thats where you come in." BlackIce picked up a remote on the desk and hit the large, center button. A small, flat screen tv slid out of the wall. It showed the cities major bank. " In one hour, a hired theif with very powerfull weaponry will attempt to rob it dry. In response to this, the newly appointed teen titans will arrive to apprehend him. When they are all inside or near the bank, you will attack. Inside the bank, they will have little room to manuver and you will have them surrounded. These are not the famous Teen Titans; Robin, Cyborg, Starfire, Raven, and Beastboy. These are novices that have never seen battle. They should die easily. That is your misson. Send the message that this town is governed by the League of Mischief. Let them know that we will not tolerate this."

"If any police show up, dispose of them however you wish. If the professional hero's show up, we will be there to handle them. You all have an hour to prepare. Get to know each other and your tactics. You will be fighting alongside each other very soon. Any Questions?"

After any said questions and the new villans all left the office, The Phantom steped out from a wall. BlackIce turned to him and said "Follow them. Keep me updated with the camera. If they are killed or the real Teen Titans show up, leave and report it to me. Oh, and one other thing. Do NOT be seen by anyone." The Phantom nodded, took the small, phone sized camera, and phazed through the wall, completly dissapearing from site.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Dimitri Hanover/Longbottom

Longbottom wasn't as dumb as he looked. He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but far from the dullest. He thought about what Blackice had just said, about a villain who used to rule the city with an iron fist. Longbottom thought back to the news a few years ago where remembered seeing about the defeat of a powerful villain. A defeat assisted by an ice ninja, an illusionist, a magician, a Japanese monster, a powerful fire-mancer, and last but not least, the leader of the group, a surprisingly tough zombie. But what was the villain's name? ...He remembered.

"You. You were talking about Prophet Steel, correct?" he asked BlackIce, waiting for an answer. Longbottom didn't know much about Prophet Steel, but he heard he was one of the most powerful villains of all time. ...But then again, the original Teen Titan's got off easy. There was only one Prophet Steel and many heroes. But this time with all the original heroes gone: the ninja and the monster still at a secret location unknown, while the rest are sitting back at home, the tables have turned. Now, the fight is more matched with plenty more villains. This was going to be fun.

Pygmii Owl
Robbing a bank? Its guranteed that I'll have to stand back and attack very little as I won;t be able to fly in a building and my aim with my bolas isn't very good

"So, what is our plan of action when we attepmt our crime? Is it just run in a attack? I suggest that we don't do this...it seems very unoriganized and not very well thought through." Oliver replied with...

This seems just such a one way plan. There is no room for advancements or plan Bs. If this is the best blackice is at planning then this will be boring...

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Jack O’ Lantern

The lady looked quite shocked at first and before turning red before as she looked into his eyes. "M-my name is Madeline-" Wasn’t that cute she was stammering already and then she was interrupted by the ramblings of one of the other villain small and dressed like an owl his appearance was a little crazy. The one with the eye patch quite aggressively told him owls were everywhere and for him to shut up. Jack for a moment just stared at the owl guy, stared at him like he knew something... Then he noticed that last guy looking at him, what an interesting pure white-eyed and somewhat emotionless looked he was giving him. Then simmering grey hair guy strolled over.

“Excuse me, since introductions are needed, I am Metal Havoc,” Meta, he decided to nickname him as he introduced himself with an English accent. The Brit bowed as if he was about to be knighted or something and then took the girl’s hand before gazing into her eyes and asking: “You are?” Jack nearly changed his nickname to Hac before he tried to hack his hand from hers. But he decided to play nice, no need to make enemies; he would save it for later. Though he wouldn't just leave it as it was, because what fun would that be? He put an arm around her and pulled her close before giving the Metal Man an absolutely friendly and carefree smile.

“Her name is Madeline cute name, isn’t? And I’m Jack ‘O Lantern but you’re free to call me Jack if it’s too much of a mouth full.” Just as he wanted it to, it came out nice and friendly but his body language in a way was challenging him, slightly saying that this was his. Madeline remained silent was she shocked, frozen with the sudden attention she was getting? For whatever reason she didn’t say anything for awhile and then a messy haired redheaded in goggles bug guy began to threaten the owl kid telling him to quit ‘hooting.’ The kid ‘croaked’, ha-ha another animal pun, after that and told them he was sane. He would say it was a surprise but it really wasn’t; his speech and appearance was surely crazy, he himself didn’t give off an air of insanity. Someone needed some acting lessons. It was too bad though he was hoping to see what that bee sting would do.

BlackIce finally joined the group, he somewhat check her out; she had a nice figure. Her kimono could be a little higher. But she was all business and began to talk about their invitation, the villains and crimes that used to be here, there bone crushing defeat, the heroes exit, a new rise of villains and return of heroes. Honestly, Jack wasn’t interested and didn’t really care; as long as got the chance to hear pain-filled screams nothing else really matter. But she came to her plan to get rid of them, and he silent quite intently to it. One-eye asked a question, a history question thus the black-haired guy instantly stopped caring.

“So, what is our plan of action when we attempt our crime? Is it just run in and attack? I suggest that we don't do this...it seems very unorganized and not very well thought through.” Oli, that owl kid, asked something about the plan. How bold of him, questioning the plan of leader and on day one.

“We lure the novice heroes to a bank, ambush them and kill them as easy as squishing a bug, no offense Buggy. What more do we need to plan, the order in which we attack?” Though he was being sarcastic he was quite light-hearted about it. Jack honestly didn’t like the idea of just killing them; he wanted to torture them and make them scream in agony but if they are too easy to kill then they wouldn’t be that much fun anyways. He decide to wait for them to hear the as there stupid question before the leave.

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
OOC: Sorry for not being able to post. I can manage a small one right now, so here we go. Rahel arrived a bit late, so, um, sorry I had to change the arrival thing for her slightly.

---

Rahel Sebestyén – Cavity
BlackIce's office

Fast steps echoed from the walls of the city’s subway tunnel, and every now and again they came to a halt when the young girl speeding through the tunnel cold have sworn she heard something. Heart beating she stared ahead of her, fearing for the subway train. She breathed heavily and looked around, moving slowly and examining the walls with her icy blue gaze.

Some days ago she had gotten an invitation to join the Teen Titans, the local heroes. She had accepted, but…

She brushed her fingers against the walls of the tunnel as she advances, still not quite sure what she was looking for. With a frustrated snarl, she kicked up dirt and hastened her steps once more. She was starting to get pissed. She hated dirty places like this. Why? She wasn’t sure. She just felt hating them would make sense. She was from a rich and famous family and deserved only the best, so naturally dirty places didn’t suit her.

And besides, didn’t villains hate a lot of things? They were usually easily angered too. So that’s what she’d be for now. And truth be told, she had always wanted to try out being a short-tempered, free rebel. It was so different from her usual self and sounded so fun. Maybe that could be what she truly wished to be like.

Before long however, she shook her head and figured it’d be better not to over think things. Instead, like always, she’d just do whatever she felt like doing. Be whatever she felt like being.

Cavity hadn’t yet gone to meet the Titans despite being sent an invitation and having all the intention to join them. She had heard of a villain group opposing them and figured she might go see them first instead, you see. After all, one would think that heroes wouldn’t be as partial about arriving on time than… the bad guys. She could just hand wave her tardiness to the heroes later on.

Just then, the steps came to a halt once more, and Cavity found herself laughing. It just felt appropriate to laugh. All this time she had been looking for something small, like an engraving on the wall and… now there was a door, clear as a day. Had they told her about this? She really should’ve listened. Well, whatever.

Shrugging and wasting not another second, Cavity strode to the door, raised her hand was about to knock when the door spoke, and as Cavity lowered her gaze, a yelp was tugged out of her throat. There was a mechanical eye staring back at her from the mail slot.

Her heartbeat fastened and she forced it still.

Ugh. No, villains aren’t scaredy cats. You can be like that later. Now, you’re supposed to be one tough cookie. C’mon. Kick the eye or something. Show it who’s boss!

“Here’s your password!” She began and retracted her leg, but as she brought it forwards a female voice echoed and the door opened regardless. Cavity almost fell backwards when she saw what awaited her behind it. A huge man, towering over her and the door, blocking the way-

So the scaredy cat option started to seem likely again. Except no. That wasn’t her. Not now.

“Hmph, well thanks!” She spat, annoyed and brushed past the man, looking around with confidence. Scared, her? Hah! What a laugh. Startled sounded more like it. And now she was fine again. She looked around but saw nobody else there. So she was late from here, too? Damn it.

Folding her arms she walked further inside, looking around and peeking to places, swearing the huge guy’s stare was burning against the back of her head the entire time. It must’ve looked like she was snooping around. Well excuse her for not knowing where-

"So, what is our plan of action when we attempt our crime? Is it just run in attack? I suggest that we don't do this...it seems very unorganized and not very well thought through."

If at all possible for a human, Cavity’s ears perked and she instantly spun around, speeding towards the voice. Seems like she found the rest after all!
It wasn’t long before she found herself in a room with couches and a large desk, seeming like an odd mixture of a lounge and an office. And there she found the others, what seemed to be after the boss had spoken. Well wasn’t this fantastic, now she had no idea what was going on.

Abhorring the idea of just standing there and looking dumb, she walked forward and in a minute, let out a smug chuckle. Someone seemed to have read her mind and answered her unasked question of what was going on quite nicely.

“We lure the novice heroes to a bank, ambush them and kill them as easy as squishing a bug, no offense Buggy. What more do we need to plan, the order in which we attack?” One of the others said, and Cavity figure this might be as good a time as any to join in on them.

“Planning a killing?” She laughed, walking up to the two she had heard speaking. She threw her hair from her face and focused her piercing eyes on both of them in turn. “How cute,” she remarked. “I say we kill whatever we see, as fast as we can, through any means necessary. Sound like a plan to you?”

She lift her gaze to their leader and nodded shortly. “Sorry I’m late, by the way. Had some trouble on the way.”

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
OOC: Heres a picture of the original Teen Titans for anyone who dosen't know what they look like: From left to right. Robin, Raven Starfire, Beast Boy, Cyborg. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3293/2700917668_2bacb0378f.jpg

Hero's Update:

Robin Faced the new Titans. "All right, I think we've waited long enough. Lets start with the basics." He passed out the Teen Titan communicators to everyone who had not recieved one. "I'm sure you've all heard of the stuff going on in this city. It has crime coming out the ears. So you probably should get to know each other well and see how you can fight and work together. But that can wait. A couple times now, out Titans Tower has come under attack. There isn't a lot that can be done if its destroyed, and we figured it would be a tempting target for the hundreds of villans in this city. So we decided to use a more.... subtle approach"

All of a sudden, a nearby tree began to open up. The three foot trunk held a small chamber inside, just enough room for someone to fit inside. The Bark slide away like a door in an elevator. There was a lot more room inside that it appeared from the outside. Cyborg walked out of the elevator. "How y'all doing? Enjoying Robins hospitality?".

"We built the new tower under ground, so it would be almost impossible to find, and even harder to destroy." said Robin. "It looks like a reverse T. I'll give you guys a to-" Robin was cut off by a large tremor followed by the beeping of his communicator.

"What happened?!?" he yelled out of concern. Raven answered. "Nothing serious. I hope. Beast boy just can't help himself sometimes." In the background from the communicator, another voice cut in. "You told me to press that button." Beast Boy wailed. "I meant the OTHER BUTTON!" snapped Raven. Robin shut off his communicator. He tried to get the best out of this situation. "Like any team, you'll have your good days and your bad. Don't let it get to you. Tell you what. Cyborg and I will go and see what happened and fix things up. Why don't you guys patrol the city, see what you can find? Stopping some everyday criminals might be good experience" Cyborg had already left at the sound of the explosion. Robin went to the elevator and said. "Don't worry about anything here. We'll take care of your luggage and put the finishing touches on the Tower." With that, he entered the elevator and descended , leaving the new titans to patrol the city.

OOC: Manaphy Mare asked me to play as Angelstar until he gets internet access again.

Anglestar

Hurley ran through the forest, jumping at every other sound. He knew how to get to the location Robin described, but was still a little lost. Add the fact that every time a twig snapped he was spooked a little didn't help. He made his way North until he finally came upon a clearing. There was Robin and a bunch of other kids he assumed to be heros. Robin was handing out TT communicators. "H-hey, wait for me!" he cried, not wanting to be left behind. He got to the group just in time. "Here you go." said Robin as he handed him the last communicator. "Awesome" said Hurley. "Is Starfire here?" he asked, hoping to see his friend from the dueling tourney. Robin looked at him quizically. "No... why do you ask?" "No reason." Hurley responded shyly.

Robin addresed the group. "I'm sure you've all heard of the stuff going on in this city. It has crime coming out the ears. So you probably should get to know each other well and see how you can fight and work together. But that can wait. A couple times now, out Titans Tower has come under attack. There isn't a lot that can be done if its destroyed, and we figured it would be a tempting target for the hundreds of villans in this city. So we decided to use a more.... subtle approach"

All of a sudden, a nearby tree began to open up. The three foot trunk held a small chamber inside, just enough room for someone to fit inside. The Bark slide away like a door in an elevator. There was a lot more room inside that it appeared from the outside. Cyborg walked out of the elevator. "How y'all doing? Enjoying Robins hospitality?".

"We built the new tower under ground, so it would be almost impossible to find, and even harder to destroy." said Robin. "It looks like a reverse T. I'll give you guys a to-" Robin was cut off by a large tremor followed by the beeping of his communicator.

"What happened?!?" he yelled out of concern. Raven answered. "Nothing serious. I hope. Beast boy just can't help himself sometimes." In the background from the communicator, another voice cut in. "You told me to press that button." Beast Boy wailed. "I meant the OTHER BUTTON!" snapped Raven. Robin shut off his communicator. He tried to get the best out of this situation. "Like any team, you'll have your good days and your bad. Don't let it get to you. Tell you what. Cyborg and I will go and see what happened and fix things up. Why don't you guys patrol the city, see what you can find? Stopping some everyday criminals might be good experience" Cyborg had already left at the sound of the explosion. Robin went to the elevator and said. "Don't worry about anything here. We'll take care of your luggage and put the finishing touches on the Tower." With that, he entered the elevator and descended , leaving the new titans to patrol the city.

Hurley was now very worried. Was their new home an explosion hazard? He tried not to think about it. "Well, um, hi." he said a little nervously. "I'm Angelstar, but you can call me Hurley."

OOC: Sorry about my short character post. been really busy.

Therium

As the last few heros arrived, Robin began to explain about their new job, and why they were here. Even Ben was surprised when a tree opened up into an elevator. He was anxious and excited to explore the new home. The interruption worried him at first, but he came to the conclusion that even these guys can have disagreements, and that no one is perfect. Robin and Cyborg left, and he gave attempting leadership a shot.

"Well, I guess we get a move on then. Any other flyers here?" Ben focused on the DNA of a bird of prey with a rusty red tail. He began to shrink from almost 6 feet to about a foot and a half tall. His skin became covered in what at first looked like feather pattern tatoos. A few moments later, they became 3D with an almost cartoon 'sproing'. His lips and nose melted together like hot cheese, then hardened forming a beak. His arms lost their musculature, hands and fingers, and became bird wings. His eyes tripled in size, gaining a fierce gaze. His ears all but dissapeared. The sounds of cracking bones and shifting organs were audible to anyone standing nearby. Finally, his bare feet changed. His toes melded together and then separated into three toes, each with a wicked claw. His feet and legs looked like something from a dinosaur movie, even though this was normal for birds of prey. He had become his favorite day-time traveilng animal. A red tailed hawk.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Snow-wing

Snow-wing stared at Leo, then watched the whole scene ahead. A few more people came, and the whole thing was figured out. A base underground was kinda cool! Then, after the coming of Cyborg, an explosion (ESPLOSON!!!!!!!!!!!! Chugga reference for the win!....What? I couldn't resist!) like sound rumbled. Snow-wing then heard Robin's communicator beep. She looked down at hers. It probably did the same thing.

It was Raven. The titan who had contacted Snow-wing. Robin was worried about something, but Raven replied "Nothing serious. I hope. Beast boy just can't help himself sometimes." Beast boy then cut into the conversation. "You told me to press that button." She then heard Raven snap "I meant the OTHER BUTTON!" Snow-wing had trouble trying not to brust into laughter. This probably always happened, but it was the first time she had seen it! Robin turned off his communicator, and said for the new heros to patrol the city. Then he left with Cyborg.

Then, a boy who Snow-wing had heard the name of, Therium, asked about anyone else here who flyed and became a red tailed hawk. She smirked, looked up at the newly transformed boy, and said "I may not fly, but I can transform like you!" Snow-wing's hair then became fur on her body, and she became a wolf. Then, she pointed her tail over at a tree, then drew a jagged shape around it. The tree was then frozen in solid ice. Snow-wing drew a line over it, and the ice shattered, turning the tree normal again.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Fun fact… of the main Teen Titans on the show, only Robin is an original Teen Titan.)

~Mini Wraith~
- Abandon field -

Arsenal added to Wraith’s questions, “Yeah. Why did you have us meet here? Is the Titans Tower being remodeled or something?”

Robin’s answer came soon enough. First he handed out communicators, Wraith pulled his own off his utility belt and held it up to remind Robin he didn’t need one. It was a bit scuffed up, but it still functioned as well as it had two years before.

Robin explained they were taking a more subtle approach than a big iconic tower in the middle of the city. Wraith wasn’t present when the tower got attacked, but he’d heard it was pretty bad. Then a tree opened up and Cyborg came out to greet them. Then the bad news, the tower wasn’t ready, so Robin suggested they head back to the city for patrol.

Wraith sighed… really? Robin didn’t quite have things together today, did he?

"Well, I guess we get a move on then. Any other flyers here?" spouted Therium in what Wraith determined was excitement. He then grotesquely transformed into a hawk. Wraith would have been disturbed by this in the past, but startling sights were nothing new since his accident.

The girl called Snow-wing seemed excited about this herself, and replied, "I may not fly, but I can transform like you!" just before transforming into a wolf. Wraith raised an eyebrow at this one. Why did her name include Wing if she couldn’t transform into something with wings?

“Nope,” commented Wraith softly. He took a deep relaxing breath and started walking calmly down the dirt road that lead back to town, using his staff as a walking stick since it was taller than him. He thought for a moment about how it would be nice to have a motorcycle since Robin decided they were better off living outside of town. Not that he could afford one on his own, and even if he could, then he wouldn’t really have the ability to take his staff with him. Still, it was a nice enough day. Mini Wraith might look like a ghost, but he despised gloomy weather as much as anyone.

Requiem's Eclipse

Hopelessly Hopeful
Maxi Clemens/ Metal Havoc

'What a prick!' Havoc thought to himself as he listened to this kid introducing this lady. Havoc really didn't like this joker now but, at the same time he had too. He was one of the three strongest people in the room and probably the most interesting to look at besides himself. That was until bugs started popping up everywhere and flying around Havoc's face. They were hornets but, it didn't matter to Havoc, being made of metal, any sort of bug attack would be harmless so, he swatted the hornets away and allowed them to attack him, against their master's wishes who happened to walk in the room. The most distinguishing aspect about him was the huge goggles, not to mention all the bugs surrounding him....he was interesting, Havoc gave him that but, not interesting enough. With all this chaos going around, everything the Pumpkin kid, or Jack-o - or whatever - said, it was almost inaudible.

All this chaos immediately ended when Blackice appeared. She was the sender of the invites and rightfully so. She was quite sinister looking and even cause a little unerving feeling in Havoc, but that subsided rather quickly. She ordered all of them into the office for the briefing, which was simply put......a waste. Basically it was her saying....make a diversion......kill the titans.....but, at a bank. The thing that remotely unsettled Havoc was the Titans were back. New, yes, but stronger? He didn't know the answer that question and that's what made him nervous and anxious to get the ball rolling. First, however, he wouldn't be to involved with the fighting because clearly, he was the strongest. The power of metal? In a city filled with it? Hardly any of the others had such brute strength. The best part about it was....none of them new his powers. So, Havoc restructured the plan a tad, go to the bank and watch these other villains do what they do best, and if they are strong enough....make an alliance with them and, in the meantime, smash some titans around.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
OOC: refrence to Prophet Steel, i presume Grassmaster?

Susano

Susano must have dozed off, because some kid was aksing him to play poker with him. THe girl to his right was also trying to speak with him, but Susano was more intrested in the suggestion of playing poker. Susano hated games of chance, they always seemed to burn back in his face, mostly because he lit cards on fire more than once. "No thank you. THanks for the suggestion, but i dislike games of chance. i have really bad luck when it comes down to it." said Susano politly. Robin then handed out communicators, and the one Susano recieved he slid into his sleeve.

Once that was taken care of, Robin explained that the Teen Titan Tower was attacked on several occasions, so they moved it under ground. Susano stood up, as his legs were staring to get sore. Cyborg emerged from a bigger-on-the-inside tree elevater when the ground rumbled, like something exlpoded under ground. Susano wasn't stable, and he fell with a thud, smashing the back of his head into a metal pole. Swearing in Greek, Susano rubbed the back of his head as Robin asked them to go patrol the city. Not a bad idea. One of the heroes tranformed into a hawk, another gloomy looking one walked off, and the girl near him transformed into a wolf that froze a tree. Intresting bunch to say for the least. Susano walked off into the woods, as he intended to reach the city through it, as was his way here. His cloak moved in the breeze, and the flames on it apppeared to be burning almost, as the movement of the breeze caused the fire to ripple.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Madeline/The Mad Hattress

As if "Madeline" was some sort of cue, the Robot lifted hiself up out of his chair and walked towards Jack and the Hattress. "Exuse me, since introductions are needed, I am Metal Havoc." he said in a British accent. That was another thing Madeline found attractive; she had discovered her fetish for Brits a couple of months before when she had to slaughter a man from London. "Please, no, don't hurt me!" was even cuter with a British accent. Madeline snapped out of her thoughts in time to see Metal Havoc bowing for her. He then asked "You are?" and gently took her hand in his. She had never been treated with such kindness before. Well, mainly because most of the people she met were begging for their lives. But nonetheless, she actually felt special when he talked to her. Then all of a sudden, Jack put his arm around her body and pulled her to his side, making Madeline's hand seperate from Metal Havoc's. “Her name is Madeline cute name, isn’t? And I’m Jack ‘O Lantern but you’re free to call me Jack if it’s too much of a mouth full.” he said with an friendly tone mixed in. That was odd, Jack was such a gentleman to her only a few minutes ago. What could have come over him? She just sat there in disbelief; Metal Havoc was just introducing himself. Was Jack...jealous?

Before Metal Havoc had a chance to respond, a new villain - a redhead dressed similar to a hobo - uttered something across the room. "If you would be so kind as to quit -ahem- 'hooting' about that nonsense, my dear servant perched on your neck will be so kind as to leave you alone." Apparently his rant was aimed at the Little Owl. Well, at least someone had the nerve to shut him up. But what was this about a "dear servant"? There was nobody in the corner the Little Owl was sitting in, but upon closer inspection, Madeline could see some sort of insect resting on his neck. It looked like some sort of bee or wasp that was readying its stinger. She could sense the Little Owl was starting to panic, maybe it was the fear of being stung. Then with little hesitation, he opened his mouth to speak, "Ahm...I guess I better introduce myself. My name is Oliver Parro. Others tend to call me Pygmii Owl. Mr. Parro for those I want to keep at a distance. I have the ability of extreme observation. If I allow myself then I can notice every slight detail the moment I walk into a room. In turn I tend to create plans based on my surroundings and the people involved. As you can now see I am 100% sane there is not a crazy bone in my body and I take offense to anyone who disagrees. Now, if you would be so kindly to remove your bug then I will stop acting insane." Wow, so this Oliver guy was some sort of analytical genius. She wouldn't have guessed in a million years. There was still something quite off about him though.

After all the drama unfolded, Blackice came out of hiding. That probably meant everybody was here. Which also meant that Madeline was the only girl. Which was just fabulous. She could learn to live with all these boys hitting on her with no other female to talk with, right? Madeline sighed before Blackice spoke to the room of villains. "All right, more or less all of you are here, so we'll begin. Step into my office." The room was filled with creaks as everyone jumped out of their chairs in unison. They all wandered to the far end of the room into Blackice's office. There were only a couple of chairs in th e office, with only one of the open. Both Jack and Metal Havoc were standing next to it, implying they were both offering it to her. She took the seat and listened to Blackice's plan.

So, this was their initiation. They were going to kill the new heroes while they were trapped inside the bank; seemed easy enough. as long as there wasn't a hero that was immune to chemicals, she could easily ambush them from above using the roof and shoot off some pheremones to control the new Titans. But wait, if the other villains stormed into the bank, they would be affected too...As Madeline was revising her strategy, a woman came strolling into the office and quickly said “Planning a killing?” Another female villain? Could this really be? Madeline turned her chair towards the woman to hear her continue her speech. “I say we kill whatever we see, as fast as we can, through any means necessary. Sound like a plan to you? Sorry I’m late, by the way. Had some trouble on the way.” She was bold. Someone Madeline could team up with...if she was willing. She got out of the chair and wormed her way to the door where the new villain was. Madeline was slightly taller than her, but she knew her bold attitude would make up for it. She decided to introduce herself.

"The name's...Madeline. You can probably see we're the only two women in this sausage-fest, so it would be natural for us to team up and get the work done right. What do you say?"

Monty

The North Wind
Arsenal was right on the mark with his guess. The Titans Tower was indeed being remodeled after an attack. The Tower happened to be a magnet for mayhem. He made his way over to Robin to grab a communicator then clipped it on his belt. Robin explained where the tower had been moved to, but it wasn’t fully operational just yet. Suddenly, the front of a tree trunk slid open revealing none other than the mechanical man, Cyborg!

“Oh my God, it’s Cyborg!” Arsenal squealed. He had to admit, it was pretty awesome seeing the original Teen Titans up close. He wasn’t always interested in meeting them, but after he moved out to the West Coast and saw them in action he has become quite enamored by them. Arsenal ran over and vigorously shook Cyborg’s hand. Soon after, Beast Boy and Raven were heard over Robin's communicator. Arsenal was getting more and more excited by the minute. This was really happening. He is really joining the Teen Titans! The only thing unfortunate about the whole ordeal was that his room wasn’t ready just yet, and Starfire was nowhere to be found.

“So, what are we supposed to do until the Tower is done being spruced up?” Arsenal asked with a hint of disappointment in his voice. Robin quickly suggested that they partner up and patrol the city until the reconstruction of the Titans Tower was complete. Arsenal was unsure about whom to have tag along with him. He didn’t know much about anyone’s abilities or talents. He decided against forming a partnership, and headed towards the city.

“I’ll see you guys later!” Arsenal called out as he ran down the road to the city.

Last edited:

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Snow-wing

Snow-wing watched as a few of the others went towards the city, and she ran after them. She was MUCH faster on fours then on twos. But who could complain? Snow-wing then noticed that all the heros MUST be there, so Mr.Parro WASN'T called to be a hero? Maybe he worked alone? But she didn't want to think about that right now. She and the others had a city to patrol!

Snow-wing practiced her ice attacks on the way to the city. Snow spirits DID have petty fights with Fire spirits after all, so each spirit was trained for attacks. She then looked up at Therium flying above her as a Red-tailed Hawk. Snow-wing shouted up to him "So what part of the city do you think we should patrol first?"

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
@Monty. Sorry, but Beastboy and Raven didn't leave the tower.

@DeltaKirumiru and MugoUrth. Yep, that was a Prophet Steel reference. You'll see alot of tiny references to the previous RP here.

Therium

He took off, flying towards the city. His mistake was expecting people to follow him. Everyone seemed to go off in their own direction, save Snow-wing and Wraith. Although Wraith was going so slow, it was hard to tell where he was going. Ben decided to see if he could help. Descending lower, he telepathically spoke to Wraith. <Hey Wraith, need a lift?> he said. Ben could morph to horse and let him ride, but who knows how this kid would answer. Just then, Snow-wing reappeared underneath him and asked what part of the city they should patrol first. <No idea. Possibly the worst crime areas?>

Ben landed and became human again after another transition from hawk to person. It was similar but not identical to the previous change. Mostly different in order. When he changed, it was never in any predicable order. This time, his head changed lat, and the transformation seemed to move from his feet upwards.

BlackIce's Responses

“So, what is our plan of action when we attempt our crime? Is it just run in and attack? I suggest that we don't do this...it seems very unorganized and not very well thought through.” Oli, that owl kid, asked something about the plan.

"It may be in your opinion, but these are newbies. Never seen Battle. They won't know how to respond to being attacked from all sides by experienced villans."

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Zekshirom: As a wolf, I’m assuming she’s ‘barking’ or speaking telepathically, as normal wolves don’t have the right larynx talk like people. Is that correct?

~Mini Wraith~
- Dirt Road to Town-

As Mini Wraith strolled along the road with Snow-wing running around nearby and freezing stuff, he heard a voice in his head, ‘Hey Wraith, need a lift?’ It sounded like Therium, that animal guy. Wraith was used to telepathy after dealing with Whiplash, so he looked up at the hawk. It was moving in for a landing.

The hawk landed and reform into Therium. Wraith smiled at him, a little shyly, “That’s not necessary, it’s not like we’re responding to any immediate emergency or threat. And if we were, I do have more than one speed. Not that I would complain about having a bike or jet pack… What about you? Flying has got to be a lot of work.”

Wraith glanced back, they were still closer to the field than town, but they were making decent progress in his opinion. He could see well some spaced rural house up ahead too, and where there were houses there would be people. In his mind patrol started as soon as they got close to these houses. He quickened his pace anyways, it was obvious the other two heroes were eager for some action.

He could see three young kids playing out in front of one of the houses, a girl and a couple boys. “Ohh… doggie!” cooed the girl, while one of the boys screamed, “Ghost!” The kids had already been running in circles, so Wraith wasn’t sure if they were panicking or not. He was used to kids panicking, or being curious to the point of being offensive. He thought for a moment about making contact, try to establishing their presence as something normal and positive, but these kids seemed too young for any sort of intelligible small talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.