• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans North Version 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggiegwyn

OOC: Okay, I put a long ramble in here explaining Moriarty's mental explanation, but to put it simply Jane is about to go insane, and when she does, I intend to reek major havoc. This is going to be fuuun~

Jane Moriarty/Evelyn Cortez
Villain
Prison

“Well, spit it out!” The detective said in a frustrating tone. What a crybaby. She was being especially sensitive for a criminal. Weren’t they used to hard lives? Moriarty had to suppress her laughter and grin. Everything was so close to falling apart, to the point where every little puzzle piece falling into civilazation would fall, and the city would fall under chaos. Yes…that would be perfect.

It was strange how much a day could change a person. You meet Moriarty in the beginning, completely in control of her actions and words, with nothing falling under failure. She is famous for keeping her cool in all situations. She didn’t know the meaning of anger. She didn’t see the use of sentiment. But then, she was defeated by Wraith in a battle of wits, something she had only won before. For what was weeks of time for her only lasted a single day for others, and through that time her mind slowly twisted. And it will continue to twist. Until it finally breaks, and snaps apart. As the Narrator I am simply warning you as readers. Moriarty is very dangerous now, but I’m not sure you can even imagine what is to come.

Moriarty wiped the fake tears from her face. “His name….his name is Wraith.”

The detective laughed. “You mean the hero? The won that got his butt kicked by the villains? Come on, you don’t expect me to believe that do you?”

“Detective.” She said in a more calm voice, but still heavy breathing from her recent tears. “How can you be a hero, if you don’t have villains?”

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Aden Brand/Bushfire
Hero
Waterfront

Well, this certainly looked like a waterfront up ahead. Aden accelerated his ATV. It looked like something major had gone down there. He saw three girls standing there. One of them, whom he assumed to be Izu, looked to be about his age, and the other two of them looked older, maybe eighteen or nineteen. All three of them looked as beat up as the battlefield. Izu was sitting down, and had a tapir on her lap for some reason.

They seemed to notice him, which couldn't be hard, as he was probably the only person in the city wearing a jumpsuit decorated with giant flames and an ATV covered with even larger flames. "Hey!" He said as he finally pulled up next to them. "It looks like somebody let a pack of rabid wolves loose on you. Is there anything I can do to help?"

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
OOC: Quick Post to answer any questions.

Marriot Hotel

The mayor answered questions almost as fast they were asked.

"Wait just a second. How would using a monster shark to destroy ships be profitable? It's not hurting the Titans in any way, and i don't see how that could possibly make you money. What do you gain from this plan other than more blood on your hands?"

"People are going to expect the titans to not only save their lives," The mayor began, "but to keep their lives in tact. People want their luxeries and other thing. I could call off all trade, but then I would be voted out in a matter of days.

“Is it so someone particular can look like a hero?”

"Close, my ghostly companion. Its so we all can look like heros. Once our residence titans have been discredited, it leaves an open niche. If no one trusts the titans, they will want heros. And if you can all win their trust...." The mayor left the answer open, so each person in the room could make their own conclusion.

"I'll admit. I don't want to be here. I want to be in my barn laying under hay watching owls fly around me so I can heal my shoulder and I might of not been listening in on the first half of our meeting so I'm confused but I disagree with what he just said. Wouldn't the destruction of the ships hurt the titans in a mental way? People will depend on them to save them and they are so bust there new squad will be sent out and those rookies will fall under the pressure. I'd say its that or just destroying trransportation of goods."

"I believe my previous answers have you covered, but if there is any other opinons, I would love to hear it." The mayor finished

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Leo Silverstone- Lucky Star
Alleyway

After both girls got out of the sewers, Kelly suddenly let out a yelp and...fainted. Leo looked at her with some degree of concern. It wasn't that surprising that happened given her situation. It was late at night, she had been through a lot, and was probably exhausted. The other girl looked like she didn't really know what to do, and gave Leo a look. "So, uh... What are we going to do now? Where are the other Titans? Do you- well of course you wouldn't know, you were kidnapped right...

Leo didn't really know what to do himself to be honest. He didn't know where any of the others were, and he had no way to contact them. He tried not to let that show.

"I guess we should pick her up from there, right? And take her back to your base, or find your leader or something..." she laughed nervously, and playfully punched him in the arm. "I leave the rest to you, Mr. Teen Titan!"

A realization hit him. He had completely forgotten about the tower. They said it wasn't ready, but it should be now. Problem was, while he knew it was in the forest outside the city, he didn't really know exactly where it was. He hoped things would work out once they got there.

"Heh, don't worry, I got this." He said as coolly as possible. He picked up the unconscious girl, and carried her in his arms. He was used to it, as he had sisters that were close to her age. He then turned his attention to the other girl. "We'll just head back to the base. Thanks again for everything, by the way. You were a big help!" Then, for no other reason than because it looked cool, he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, and then took off.

---
Forest, outside the city

After sometime running through the city, Leo and company finally made it to the forest where he first met the other Titans. It looked much different in the darkness of the night then it did during the day. Finding the spot where he was earlier was more difficult than he thought. He looked around feverishly, but all he could see were other trees. He was hoping his luck powers would kick in soon, otherwise the group would be lost in the woods for awhile, and he'd wind up looking like an idiot.
---
(Ooc: If anyone is close to the tower, can someone find them. He can't really get in the tower without his communicator...

Also, no Claire post right now. I can't really think of anything for her to do.)

Last edited:
Laura Winters
*Waterfront*

Laura sighed releif to see help. she tried to hold herself back...but she couldn't she was just so happy she rushed right when she heard...

"It looks like somebody let a pack of rabid wolves loose on you. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!" she yelled while flailing her arms and running up to him

Laura ran up and hugged this strange man who she assumed was the one Izu called

then out of no where she turned more serious and looked at him as she backed away

"I'm sorry. I tend to get reeeal happy about this hero stuff. Yes, Izu is in real pain. I was almost dead but I learned how to heal myself while I was passed out. My name is Laura winters. I have the power of force field generation and can currently do 3 with one mastered...you must be Bushfire..."

She backed away sorta disappointed in how she acted upon seeing him...

"Sorry, if my hug was borderline sexual harrassment...sometimes I can't control me..." Laura said with disappointment in her voice

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Aden Brand/Bushfire
Hero
Waterfront

After offering help, Aden was definitely not expecting one of the older girls to run up and hug him.

"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!" she said. Aden tried to squirm free, but the girl had a death-grip on him. She finally released him and he struggled to catch his breath. "I'm sorry," she said, "I tend to get reeeal happy about this hero stuff. Yes, Izu is in real pain. I was almost dead but I learned how to heal myself while I was passed out. My name is Laura winters. I have the power of force field generation and can currently do 3 with one mastered...you must be Bushfire... Sorry, if my hug was borderline sexual harrassment...sometimes I can't control me..."

"Slow down!" Aden said. "Your mouth is moving like a motorboat!" He laughed. "And don't worry about the hug. I tend to have that effect on women."

Bushfire's smile disappeared as he looked at the girl lying on the ground. "I don't have any healing powers, unless you count cauterization. I know first aid, though." He walked up to Izu and examined her arm. It had a nasty looking bite wound in it, and he decided to start there. He saw that she had a bit of medical tape on it, but it didn't look like it would get the job done. He stepped back to his ATV and grabbed a box from under the handlebars. A first aid kit was a must if you planned on putting yourself in mortal danger on a regular basis. He opened it up and took out some gauze.

"This might hurt a bit," he said as he tore the medical tape currently on the wound off. He quickly replaced it with the bandage, and fastened it in place with some of his own tape. "Is that better?"

Cyrus Astraeus/Humidity
Villain
Mrs. Olsen's house

Cyrus watched as the police pulled the girl he had just met into the car. He hoped she had a plan. Oh, well. It wasn't really his concern. He didn't see any titans, so he should probably head to the hotel. It might take a while to get there, but the wind was working in his favor, so he could get going. He stopped resisting the wind and summoned his own wind to carry himself towards his destination.

Hotel

"I believe my previous answers have you covered, but if there is any other opinons, I would love to hear it." So, then. They were releasing a shark in the city. Cyrus materialized and walked through the front door.

"I have a question," Cyrus said. "What is the shark going to cover up? It would be a wast of time to sit and watch it while we could be doing something productive."

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Dark Cloud
*City: Marriot Hotel*

"Close, my ghostly companion. Its so we all can look like heroes. Once our residence Titans have been discredited, it leaves an open niche. If no one trusts the Titans, they will want heroes. And if you can all win their trust...." Commented the Mayor. Dark Cloud had a moment of emptiness, he didn’t know what to say or what to think.

The Mayor turned his attention to the bird-man’s outburst, "I believe my previous answers have you covered, but if there is any other opinions, I would love to hear it."

A villain Dark Cloud didn’t recognize entered the conference room (he never noticed him at the crime scene). He replied immediately to announcement, "I have a question. What is the shark going to cover up? It would be a waste of time to sit and watch it while we could be doing something productive."

Dark Could stood, still reacting to the Mayor’s previous comment, “Well then. It’s been nice working with you blockheads, but that’s enough of this. I have no interest in playing the hero.”

He kicked his chair out of the way. It clinked noisily across the marble tiled floor, eventually skid to a stop. He moved away from the table and walked towards the door. He didn’t actually need a door, but he wanted to slam it open again.

(It still feels a little early for Cops to come talk incredulously to Wraith…)

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Izu Miramoto/Detour the Mirror Baku
Waterfront

Upon Bushfire's arrival, the first thing that happened was Laura running up to him and hugging him. Izu couldn't help but shake her head at that. Back in her home country, hugs were given to family members, and sometimes great friends. NEVER were they given to complete strangers. Then she said "sorry, if my hug was borderline sexual harassment...sometimes I can't control me..." Izu didn't know what Sexual Harassment was, but it didn't sound pretty.

Eventually afterward, Bushfire walked over to Izu, who was laying on the ground and covered in medical tape. The tapir beside her covered as well in tape. Both were barely able to move. Eventually, Bushfire examined Izu's arm. That was where Houl bit her when she was in Detour form. Afterward, Bushfire walked over to his ride, which was a pretty cool looking motorcycle.

Izu had one of those. It wasn't the same brand as hers, but it was the same type of vehicle. Izu currently had hers parked at the Tower, where she should probably be headed to rest off her battle scars. But she was still waiting for Bushfire to preform whatever he was going to do.

When Bushfire came back, he removed the tape from Izu's arm and started to rub it with gauze. "This might hurt a bit," he said, during the practice. Eventually, after rubbing the wound with gauze, he bandaged up the fang-marks, and replaced the tape he ripped off. While the gauze did sting, her arm felt a little better afterward.

"...Many thank yous," Izu said to Bushfire after getting up. "The tapir should have a bite-mark too," she mentioned. "We got bit during our combination."

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
OOC: I'm going to be inactive for a while. Finals, plus traveling, plus the fact that I want to work my book, makes life pretty rough. Continue the RP as if I was still here. Please refrain from going wild with freedom, I expect the usuall from all of you. Please don't fight amoung each other out of character. I will be back, and if anyone does go over the line, I will ban them from the RP. If needed, anyone can slightly bunny BlackIce, Knucklehead, or Ben. The Phantom is unbunnyable. You can pretty much do whatever your character wants, as long as it would normally be alowed in an RP. You can try plot ideas, but try and coordinate them with each other. Don't pull something off that would be overkill, like murder or desrtruction of a building.

BlackIce dissmisses the villans from the meeting, telling them to continue on with either rest or villany. The Mayor exits out a fear a few minutes before that.

Ben is still lost. Any one who needs an extra hero can try and find him. If you do use him, keep to his list of animals in his sign-up. No making him aquire new morphs.

I'll be back in a couple of weeks. I'll try and check in every fews days, but don't expect a post.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Ben is lost huh? Good, so is Leo. I'll have them find each other, and get them back to the tower. xD

I'm assuming Vampiratemace is temporarily GM until you get back?

Also, can we move on to the next day? Seriously, it's been the same day for five months. xD (Obviously not now, when everyone is finished doing what they want to do.)

Story post coming later...

aggiegwyn

OOC: I'm leaving for vacation and I won't be back for a week. But chances are it won't be a big deal since Moriarty is in prison now anyways.

Villain
Prison

The detective paused and stared at her, noticing the change in her personality. She seemed so weak before, but now he saw something different. Something that was…twisted. He looked into her eyes and could see nothing, but yet he knew something was wrong. He pushed his glasses back towards his face, since they were sliding off of his nose. He thought about what she said, and thought that he understood.

“Are you suggesting…” he paused taking a moment simply to grasp the very idea “that Wraith used you to be…to be a villian. Are you saying that he did that to make himself a hero?” The detective struggled to simply finish the sentence.

Moriarty would have stood if her hands weren’t chained to the table. She grinned widely. Finally, they figured it out. The ignorant took so long to figure out problems, even if they were fictional. Her eyes were on the table, and she listened as the man slowly drew out his sentence.

“That’s exactly what I’m saying, detective.” She began. “Sure, the other villains may just be doing for the fun, but I’m just a rich man’s daughter, kept captive and hoping for escape, and when Wraith captured me, I did everything he said in hopes of escape.”

“Wait…who are you really?” the detective asked.
Actor’s tears filled her eyes, and her voice cracked in a desperate choke as she spoke. “My…my real name is Evelyn Cortez. Have you ever heard of Pablo’s Motors?” she looked to see the detective nod. “Then you’re probably wondering why I’m living in a dinky apartment instead…” her voice cracked towards the end. “instead of my home.” She burst out bawling, looking as though she could not control the tears. The detective stared, wide eyed, and left the room. He needed to conduct some research.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Leo Silverstone - Lucky Star
Forest, Outside the City

As Leo was about to give up, and admit he was lost, something fortunate happened. A Snowy White Owl landed on a tree branch. That wasn't the fortunate part. It was the fact that the owl actually turned his head, and spoke to him. Well, kind of. He heard the voice inside his head.

<Leo? What happend? Are you guys lost?>

It took a second for Leo to realize who this was. It hit him when the owl flew in front of them, and transformed into a human boy. It was that Tiger guy from earlier. Leo never did get what his name was. "Oh it's you! Well, it's a long story I'd really rather not get into now. Can you just take us back to the tower please?"

The boy nodded, then changed back into an owl. <Sure, just follow me.> he said, and flew off straight ahead. Leo followed closely behind.

Abandoned Field

Eventually, they came back to the same abandoned field Leo had been to earlier. They were now standing in front of a tree. Leo remembered from earlier that there was an elevator inside that would lead them into the underground base.

"Here we are." The shapeshifter, who had once again reverted to human form.

Leo sighed with relief. "Great! Now, how do we get in?"

"You use the communicator. Do you have yours on you?"

Leo narrowed his eyes, and spoke in a deadpan voice that made it very clear he was not happy about this situation. "No, a villain blew it into pieces so small, ants wouldn't find them."

The animal guy seemed to understand. "Right..."

"Do you have yours?"

"No, I loaned mine to someone else."

If it weren't for the fact that Leo's arms were busy carrying Kelly, he would've threw them up in the air, and screamed. "Great, now how are we supposed to get in?"

As if on cue, Leo's powers decided to have mercy on the group, and cooperate. Without any explanation besides pure good luck, the doors of the Treelevator opened up on their own. Leo couldn't really speak for the others, but the sight of this was shocking. "Great!" Leo said happily. The group ran into the Treelevator, the shapeshifting guy pressed a button, and down they went.
---

(OOC: Since we never got to see what the inside of the tower looks like, or where that elevator goes to... >_> I'm making stuff up. For once, I have a reason for a lack of description!)
---

Underground Base
Finally!

When they were finally at their stop, a bell chimed, and the doors opened, Leo and company stepped out. They now were in what appeared to be a living room. There was an impossibly large screen TV and a circular couch in front of it to the right, a kitchen to the left. And straight ahead led to a long hallway with several doors on both sides. Leo was glad that a comfortable bed was finally within reach.

"Thanks..." Leo began, "...Uh, sorry, I never caught your name..."

"Ben." The other guy answered.

"Right, thanks Ben, I'm going to bed now, it's been a long day. Good Night!" And with that, Leo went to the first room he saw, dropped Kelly into the large round bed in the middle, then went into another room, and shut the door behind him. Both times he just so happened to pick the correct room.
---

OOC: And this is how Luck based powers can be useful. x)

Sorry Ben didn't acknowledge ST or Kelly. I wanted to keep his dialogue as minimal as possible. I really dislike bunnying other people's characters, as they're not mine, and I don't know how they'd react to things. :/ (But I don't mind when they bunny mine. It usually helps as long as they're kept in character.)

Okiku, you take it from there!

Last edited:

OkikuMew

((OoC: *paints half her face blue, shakes her mouse up in the air* FREEDOM!
Hahaha just kidding, sorry for being so impatient. Thanks Leo!
By the way I think your bunnying strategy of keeping Ben's actions and lines short and simple is a good one, since GM could always "repost" Ben's bunnyed parts but change/add his actual reactions.
Also, I have some "official" information related to the base from GM, which can be found in here. ...But I'll be still making up some details, hahaha.
And now, let the slow gain of Kelly's level in awesomeness (I would've used another word, oh well) begin!))

Kelly Voclain
Heroes' Base

Kelly gently woke up from his long slumber, still not fully awaken to remember what happened before she fell unconscious and notice where she is. She slowly stretch her sore arms and legs and let out a huge yawn.

And then she remembered everything.

She suddenly gasped and pushed her body up, now sitting on the bed. She started sobbing and tearing up, although she quickly tried to hide both signs of sadness by covering her small fine mouth and her big blue eyes with both of her hands. Although part of her thought of all the crazy and even nice things she went through, her mind always came back to the order Ben gave to her, her last glance towards the battle in the alleyway, the ordeal of trying to find her comb, and her return to the alleyway, now destroyed. She still believed the two heroes within the battle have perished, and still blamed herself for it by not finding help in time.

Desperately trying to change her state of mind, she dried her eyes the best as she could, still flooded, and looked around her.

"W-where am I?" she exclaimed out loud between snivels.

She realized she was sitting on a big, round and comfy bed, inside a room with no decoration and empty shelves. At least, she thought, there was an end table beside the bed with on it an alarm clock showing "11:00 AM", a state-of-the-art computer on a simple desk, an oriental-styled (but empty) cabinet, a one-seated sofa, a small dining table with a couple of chairs and right beside it... her luggage? Kelly was so surprised that she stopped weeping for a moment. She wondered how they arrived here. She put two and two together and figured she was, at least, in a safe place, likely being brought here by either two Teen Titans she met inside the sewers. She noted to herself to thank them whenever she will meet them again. Kelly then noticed that something was standing on the top of the table, but couldn't make up what it was with her vision blurred by her tears. She wiped them off with the back of her hand, forcefully blinked a few times, then focused back on the object on the furniture. It seemed like a walkie-talkie... or could it be...? Curious, she got off her bed to take a closer look, and walked up to it very slowly as she felt her legs weak when she stood on them. As she somewhat expected, it was not an ordinary walkie-talkie, but a communicator similar to the one... Ben had. The young teenager also spotted though a piece of paper beside the portable machine, with something written on it. She grabbed both the communicator and the paper, sat on the sofa, and started reading:

"Kelly,

Please don't worry, you are in Teen Titans' secret base. Go ahead and make yourself at home.

I don't know what you want to do right now. But if you want to join Teen Titans, this communicator there is yours to keep and you are welcomed to join. If not, just leave the communicator there or give it back to me.

Please, if you leave the base, make sure you don't speak about where it is.

Ben

P.S. If you are wondering, the guy who helped in the fight and I are fine. If you need me, give a call on the communicator."

She couldn't believe what she learned: Ben was alive and well after all. Even the other super was ok. Her body melts into the couch and sighed heavily, completely relieved of the stress and weight that was upon her.

...But she could not shake the feeling that she acted powerless and incompetent when she faced the situation. She knew, although she knew how she was unprepared and how clumsy she is, that she could do better. On that fateful night, things could have turned to even worse than the actual outcome. This city... it was more problematic than she imagined, with villains crawling everywhere and the law not being upheld by the police force, scared to do more harm to themselves than good. And the Teen Titans, the only hope against the corruption, needed as much help as they could get.

This, all this, are things a proper lady would not endure to simply watch and not act.

...She could finally give purpose to her powers, although so far it brought only embarrassment and trouble. Even then, she would actually fit in the Teen Titans, accompanied with others who also have strange abilities. She could research about her powers, or at least theories related to similar functionalities to it, that could be useful for creative ideas on how to use her talents. She could practice her powers in the hope of being able to control them better. Speaking of practice, she could train to make herself a bit more... battle-fitted, or at least more able to defend herself. She could even study about the city and its villains to be more prepared to a lot of eventualities, and even perhaps find a solution to end this "dark age" of the city.

Kelly quickly reread Ben's letter, then stared at the communicator resting on the palm of her hand for a few moments. She clutched the device, got up, walked up toward the room's door and left the paper where she first found it. Her eyes was no longer filled in tears, evaporated by a burning determination. As she stepped out of her room, she brought the communicator close to her face, and pressed its speak button.

"H-hello... this is Kelly Voclain. I'm glad to say I am a new member of your group, the Teen Titans."

((OoC: I actually would've wrote/post more, but I think that's enough for now!))

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Dark Cloud
*City: Sidewalk, just outside the Marriot Hotel*

Dark Cloud stood dumbfounded as he stared at the cars passing by. He’d left BlackIce’s meeting in a showy display of indifference, and she didn’t say a word. The Mayor didn’t say anything either. In fact nobody really even seemed to notice. That meant either they were done with him or they’d expected that reaction out of him, right?

Either way Cloud was feeling mighty neglected. He stormed off across the street, letting the swerving cars pass right through him.

Should he still help Jane with her plan? He had technically severed his ties with the ‘league’ but getting that little brat Wraith was still pretty high on his list. What was left to do in her agenda? She couldn’t contact him yet as her promised cell phone was yet to be purchased. Well, actually, she probably wouldn’t have much trouble finding him… so that was solved easily enough.

Dark Cloud looked up and down the street. He could really use some attention right now, but pretty much everywhere was closed…

~Mini Wraith~
*City: Police Station*

Wraith hadn’t really gotten any sleep, but resting his eyes was kind of nice, even if he was sitting in a stiff dirty old chair at the police station. Nearby a siren raced off into the early morning darkness. That and the constant stream of officers, suspects, and witnesses, had played a major part in keeping him awake.

“…well, actually, he’s right over here,” he heard a voice say as two pairs of footsteps drew nearer. Wraith opened his eyes. A couple of officers were standing next to him. One was familiar, the station dispatch who’d been behind the nearby desk since he arrived, the other was a heavy set, bespectacled, middle age officer in plain clothes, identifiable by the bulge under his coat where his gun was stowed. Most likely a fellow detective, Wraith noted.

“I need to ask you some questions,” commented the detective calmly. Wraith leaned forward to listen, as the officer continued, “We’ve brought in a suspect, and she’s made some interesting claims… Anyways, if you could please come with me, I’m sure this won’t take long…”

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
OOC: I could not be happier with how you guys handled this. You all did really well. Don't worry about bunnying Ben a bit, I approved it. Alright, time for another epic plot twist. By the way, Aggiegwen just gave me an awesome idea.

Ben Mansfield
Therium
Titans Base, his room.

Ben had tried to contact the police about what he had seen, but they had remained unavailable. Leo's luck must only work directly like that. He also tried to contact other titans, but he was forced to use a spare communicator that was not hooked up to the right frequency. So he spent half an hour playing with it until he gave up, satisfied he would not be able to find it tonight. In fact, it was technically the next day, about 3 pm. Exhausted beyond belief, he wanted to go to bed, but he had other things to worry about first.

He tried to contact Robin, to tell him things were going so badly, but all he got was voicemail. Eventually, Ben settled on googling the town local zoo, in case he needed to get some new animal forms for later. After about an hour of research, he fell asleep at the computer desk.

Town Square
BlackIce, The Phantom, and Mayor.

The Mayor sat behind stage, worrying about the previous meeting. He was surprised and dissapointed that the villans hadn't liked his idea to make them the "heros" and make them above the law. Maybe they just didn't get it? BlackIce seemed pleased though. He felt the recorder in his pocket, which contained good evidence against her, just in case of an emergency. The make-up artist he had hired to take some years off him was at work hurring around him and constantly addjusting his cloths. It was anoyying, but he had to keep up his image. Once she was done, he walked outside to the podium, where he began to address the crowd.

"My people of the city. We may be in dark times. but there is hope everyday for change...." his speech continued for several minutes, until near the end, where the topic changed. "We rarely get the privillage to award a citizen for there good deeds for the town. But, we have that very oppertunity today. I present, the first ever citizen of the year award, to Talula Parks, for her overall achivments in beautifying and restoring the city to its former glory!" While the name was unheard of, most just clapped or snapped pictures as the young, blond woman strolled up the the podium and shook the mayors hand.

Backstage, the area that should of been filled with observers was abandoned. Only the phantom stood there, next to a crate the size of a bed. He waited, listing for the cue to cut off the lock and vanish.

Talula continued to speak, her austrailian accent capturing the hearts of people watching at home.

When she said the word pride for the 6th time, Phantom sliced off the lock and dissapeared, becomeing invisible and intangible at the same time. The crate blew open as the starving beast sprang from its prison.

Up front, The mayor handed the 100,000 dollar check to Talula. No question the news networks would ask were he got that money. Talula was also appointed chief of town affairs. As they turned to leave, Talula smiled savagly at the Mayor, her face tilted away from the camera so they could not see it. The mayor looked at first quizzicle, then alarmed, and spun around just in time to see the 500 pound Bengal tiger pounce on him and rip into his flesh. Talula screamed and ran offstage, into the alleyway, where a limo was parked. She jumped in, and it took off towards the east side of town.

The mayor struggled against the big cat, trying to save his life. His guards were no where to be found. He felt for the recording device in his pocket, hoping to hit the tiger in the eyes with it. As the tigers fangs punctered his neck, his hand closed around a small bag of cat-nip.

People were running and screaming, panicking beyond reason as the jungle cat devoured the mayor. No one with a weapon was around, so people ran first and asked questions later. After 15 minutes, the tiger was the only living thing bigger than a fly for several hundred yards. No doubt animal control was called, but they took another 15 minutes to get there. When they did, the found the massacered body off the mayor and the dead body of the tiger. It was obvious how the mayor died, it would later be shown on film. But the tiger was almost as badly torn apart. A single, long, brown feather was blown away from the scene.

BlackIce removed the blond wig and began to rub the tan makeup off her face, as the Phantom drove them away in the limo. She pulled out a walkie talkie, set it to call all villans, and said "Everyone turn to channel 12 at 7 o' clock, then gather at the resturant across the police station to coordinate another attack, this time to the Police station itself."

aggiegwyn

OOC: Mwuhahahaha, together we shall take this city into shambles!

Villian
Prison---en Route to her Apartment

She was sent back to her cell and Moriarty lay in her bed. Since she only slept once a week at most, she stayed wide awake the entire time, planning her escape for the next morning. After all, she had already planted the idea, the authorities wouldn’t need her any more. Chances are an investigation on Wraith’s innocence would conduct the next day. She would plant as much evidence as necessary. But first, she would need to visit the Teen Titan’s tower. There he would have a room, and with a room came evidence.

The next morning was one of the most fun she had ever had. First of all, she decided not to keep time frozen for the entire thing, since she wanted to leave a message. She held herself loosely, as though she were a puppet on strings, she moved her eyes to the top of her head so that it looked as though she had no pupils. By freezing time as a guard passed, she took the keys from her hip and let herself out, leaving the door open behind her. She would need the rampage of escaped convicts in order to help her. She unfreezed time to hear the alarm of sirens and the exclaimed calls of happy prisoners and confused guards. She proceeded to walk in her puppet like fashion, giving herself a ghostly appearance. She would freeze time every time she passed a door, and would unlock it to release the convicts. Eventually she was surrounded by convicts running faster than her zombie-like pace. She was left behind in the exit, and while most guards were outside trying to bring back the prisoners Moriarty was greeted by a gun pointed at her.

It was one of the older guards, he probably couldn’t run as fast as the others and that’s why he was here. Moriarty remained in character, with the ghostly eyes and loose stance.

“Who….are you?” The man asked, with the gun shaking in his hands.

Moriarty replied in a deep, crackling voice “I’m Wraith’s messenger.”

The man fired his gun, but Moriarty froze time before he even pulled the trigger. She left the room, knowing that according to his eyes, she would have disappeared. Well, that was if the bullet didn’t ricochet off of the wall behind her, hitting the man. Oh well. She had left her message. Releasing time, she walked out of the prison and decided to head back to her apartment, since these clothes certainly would not do for her events of the day.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Aggie: Last I understood Jane Moriarty was at the police station, so based on that I’m assuming the ‘prison’ in question is really just a large holding cell block at the police station. Hopefully that’s close enough to what’s supposed to be going on…)

~Mini Wraith~
*City: Police Station*

“… and I have no villainous cohorts, I am a Teen Titan,” repeated Wraith for what must have been the eight time. Finding himself on this side on an interrogation for the second time, the first being after his accident, Wraith once again could appreciate how annoying it was. He never thought much about it when he was the interrogator, but boy when he was the suspect things felt different. He’d have to remember that when he was interrogating in the future. He was tired, thirsty, and hungry.

“Is there anyone who can confirm yo…” started the detective, but he was cut off by an alarm. Then a series of panicked voices came over his hidden walkie-talkie, and he pulled it out bring it up closer to his face.

*-Keeek- Breach in the temporary holding cells! Repeat, Breach in the holding cells! -Skeeh- All available officers please assist! The breach is bigger than we thought! -Skeeek- She’s like a ghost! -Skeeek-kk-*

The detective cursed and stood up heading for the door, compared to a mass break-out any assumption that Wraith was a suspect didn’t matter to him.

*-Keeep- More like a zombie, it‘s mind control or something! -Sheekk-*

Wraith weighed his options, he should probably go help, being a hero and all, but was he allowed to leave the interrogation room? Probably, they didn’t arrest him after all. He got up, intent on following the officer to assist in containing the breach.

*-Skkkeeit- She’s disappeared, she said she was Wraith’s messenger! -Keeek-kk-*

The detective rounded on Wraith. Shoving him into the wall, he shouted, “You’re under arrest! Anything you do or say can and will be used against in you in court of law.” Turning Wraith he started to handcuff him. Wraith knew full well he could get out of the handcuffs with minimal effort, but to what end? He’d still be in the police station surrounded by more officers and criminals than he could take. He had to play by their rules if he wanted to get out of this.

*-Kissk- Officer down in front of cell five! Repeat, man down, please assist! -Kaack-*

The detective detached Wraith’s utility belt, then walked him over to the chair and reset the handcuffs so that Wraith’s right wrist was chained to the chair. Calmly, silently, Wraith sat down and stared silently at the detective. He wouldn’t bother asking for a phone call yet, the only people he could think to call were at least a state or two away, and his teammates didn’t seem to be interested in replying to his communicator calls. (He still hasn’t realized it’s broken.)

The detective pressed the button on his walkie-talkie, “…I’ve secured Wraith in interrogation room two… It’s creepy, he’s just staring at me…”

Dark Cloud
*City: Park bench*

Dark Cloud snored loudly, curled up under the cheap blanket he’d stolen from a hobo.

After wandering around several hours, and not finding a single open business, save for an especially empty adult video store, from which he’d stolen $200, he’d decided to take a nap. Overall it had been a particularly boring night for someone so desperate for attention.

He’d found over the years that people tend to leave what looks like a sleeping hobo alone, and thus the blanket and the park bench. He still wanted attention, just not at the cost of being arrested in his sleep.

OkikuMew

Kelly Voclain
Heroes' Base

As she stepped out of her room, Kelly decided to visit every room of the base to familiarize to her new "home".

First off, she encountered with the long corridor, filled with simple wooden doors and lights reminiscence of 2-star hotels. She figured those were all the rooms of the other super heroes and would-be titans. Her room (and the others, she guessed) likely weren't properly decorated was to let the occupants decorate it to his or her own taste. Or simply because of budget cuts. Perhaps both reasons.

She then went through two fortified automatic doors that were on one end of the corridor. She quickly discovered it was the entrance/exit of the base, surprised by the contrast between the civilization of the base to the middle of a forest... and the small step she missed on the way out, tripping over it and face-planting right into the dirt and grass. She started to panic as the doors closed behind her and the tree reverted back into its cleverly disguised self, but she sighed in relief when the doors reappeared and reopened as a sensor reacted to her communicator. She quickly went back into the "treelevator", returning to the corridor.

She walked through the corridor and went through the high-end looking door at the other end of it. They opened automatically, and revealed a big, spherical and well decorated room, filled with couches and bean bags chairs spread around, a long dinner table, a well-equipped kitchen, a large flat screen TV with video games and keyboards under it, and other furniture used for both leisure and work. It was clearly the main room, mostly used for meetings and casual living between Titans. Kelly noticed three doors, two close together on her left and the third one on the right. After a small game of eenie-minie, she decided to check what was behind the lone door on the right.

She ended up inside a comfy, nicely-sized library. The wooden furniture and the good quantity of books, filing cabinets and whatnot made Kelly feel she was in her father's office. It was complete with high-end PCs too, and a big network room that could very well be a sauna with all the heat the server computers generated. She was really glad to have found this library, as it would be perfect for her future research she'll be doing. ...And she was then surprised to notice Ben, sitting down at one of the computers, lying on top of its keyboard! She ran up to him, worrying something might have happened to him, but after a few mumbles and snorts, she figured he was simply sleeping. She gently giggled at her mistake and the funny disposition Ben was, then quietly went back in the main room, not wanting to disturb his sleep as she guessed he was exhausted.

She chose to open the first door on the left of the two other doors she didn't go though yet, and behind it actually revealed two rooms in one: a huge gym divided by a transparent wall, which one side, which was the one Kelly entered, has all the typical training equipment you would find in a fitness center, while the other, which the other door led into, was a bigger and visibly more solid version of a school gym, with a small room connected to it that stored countless types of targets and dummies. Kelly awed by the spaciousness of the room, and how she could train herself physically there to prepare for eventual battles and practice possible new techniques with her powers.

At first, she didn't know where to start her new life in the base as a "superhero" (although she doesn't feel like one at all), but her body quickly made the choice for her: her stomach started growling loudly. So she dashed right into the main room, in the direction of the kitchen. She quickly had in mind to make something simple but loved oh-so much: scrambled eggs, just like her maid Linda made when she was little. In deep thought, she grabbed some eggs (which she dropped one on the way to the counter... whoops), some salt and pepper... Hmm, was it condensed milk or sour cream she used? It was sour scream, since she remembered using a carton and not a can, she thought. Kelly recounted her putting some spices into the mix. Was it paprika? It must be paprika. She threw all the ingredients into a bowl (egg shells and whole shaker of paprika included), mix it all in, plopped the mix into a pan, turned the heat of the stove to its maximum setting, and put the pan over it. She then put some olive oil on the top so the scrambled eggs wouldn't stick to the pan... but ended up spouting a burst of flame. Hysterical and screaming, Kelly ran to fill the sink with water, then fling the burning pan into the pool of water. As the fire dissipated, she peeked into the sink to see what her final product became: her "scrambled eggs" was simply a big pile of black and orange goo, with a texture similar to car oil and a smell that gave yesterday's sewers a run for its money. She stuck her tongue out and tightly pinched her nose, and disposed her awful creation into the garbage bin.

Before she should learn about the city and how to fight, she pondered, she should learn how to concoct food by herself first, especially after learning her lesson about trying to cook for the very first time.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Leo Silverstone - Lucky Star
Hero Base

Leo streched out his arms, and yawned loudly as he exited his room. He was still wearing his pajamas, which basically consisted of nothing but a pair of red boxer shorts. He was sleeping soundly throughout the night, and possibly most of the afternoon too. He had only just been woken up by the sound of the Fire alarm going off, and the smell of smoke. As he made his way to where the kitchen was and where the smoke odor got stronger. He saw Kelly, likely attempting to cook something, but accidentally burning whatever it was she was making instead. Now the stove was on fire. Fortunately, the girl managed to put out the fire before anything serious had happened.

The boy smiled politely. "Believe it or not, that's happened to me before when I tried cooking." Leo said as Kelly threw away the burnt food. "Don't worry, you'll be able to do it with a little practice. You should probably ask someone to watch you untill then though." He went to the pantry, and opened the cabinet to see what there was to eat. The thing was surprisingly well-stocked. His eyes widened, and he laughed when he found exactly what he felt like having. He pulled out a box of pancake mix, and a small bag of chocolate chips. "In the meantime, I'll handle the cooking. I often had to make meals for my sisters when my mom was busy working. So, I'm used to it. I've actually grown to enjoy it." He poured the entire box of pancake mix into a bowl, then measured the correct amount of water in a measuring cup, and poured that in, then poured all the Chocolate chips in, and stirred it.

Happily humming a tune, he poured some of the batter into a frying pan, and turned on the oven to cook them. Within a few moments, he had made a tall stack of fluffy, chocolate chip pancakes, and placed them on a plate. Each one of them came out absolutely perfect. None overcooked, none undercooked, all of them the size and perfectly round, and with just the right amount of chocolates inside. He grabbed two more plates, and a bottle of syrup from the refrigerator, and put two pancakes onto one of the plates, and handed it to Kelly. "Here have some. I made plenty."
---
(OOC: No Claire post until I figure out what to do with her. :/)

Last edited:

aggiegwyn

OOC: Yes, even though I didn't think of that, it goes well with the plan.

Villain
Police Headquarters

Passing through the gates, she had to go through the police main-base in order to get out. She sighed, since this was getting tedious and repetitive, and continued her zombie/ghost act as she headed inside. She froze time so that she could walk outside in peace, only stopping to grab a pair of keys. But then, to her happy surprise, she found a door open, with Wraith sitting in the room. The detective had started earlier than she had estimated. Lovely, this would accelerate the plan greatly. So, un-freezing time she walked into the room, and since the guards were a little busy at the moment, she only had to deal with the alarm of the boy. Unlocking his handcuffs she froze time before he could hardly speak.

Ugh. She would have to drag him to the car. That would be exhausting. Oh well. She didn’t have the physical strength to go any other way, so she simply dragged him by his arm, his head and feet bumping into things on the way. It was a long way to the limo, a few blocks away from the prison. And even though no one was not frozen to stop her, she still had trouble dragging his face against the cement. For a ghost, this guy had lots of mass. But it wasn’t like she could carry him if he was in ghost-mode or whatever. She just needed to play the game, and win.

Finally at the limo, she unfroze time, shocking the driver a little bit since he could never really get used to her strange ability. He lifted the boy into the car with much greater ease, despite the surprise from the teen, and locked the doors as soon as Jane was inside.

She knew the boy could escape, but that was the fun of it. She loved playing cat and mouse….to a certain descent.

Status
Not open for further replies.