• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans North Version 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Aggie: Well played!)

~Mini Wraith~
*City: Police Station, Limo*

It happened so suddenly, or maybe it didn’t. To Wraith, one moment he was sitting calmly, staring at the detective, and the next he was sore all over, especially his face, being shoved into a into a limo by nurse Kate and some man in a suit. Wraith kicked, but the man was bigger than him and easily threw him inside.

To the detective, things happened slightly differently. Wraith was there, then he wasn’t, but the handcuffs were unlocked and his puppet had left, so he’d obviously escaped. The detective pulled out his walkie-talkie and made a frantic report.

Wraith wrenched on the door, not knowing it was locked, “What the hell?” The locked state of the door became painfully obvious as the man jumped into the driver’s seat. The limo squealed as he quickly brought it up to speed. (Aggie, you can decide if we’re going anywhere or just once or twice around the block to torture Wraith, cause he is your driver after all.) Wraith snapped the lock lever into it’s open position and threw open the door. Below him the pavement was zipping by at a frightening speed.

Fearfully Wraith clenched the seat with his hand and fumbled to close the door. He didn’t really want to fall out of a car going this fast.

“W-why are you-u doing this? How-w are you d-doing this?” he asked without turning to look at Jane. He felt something warm on his upper lip. Raising his hand to feel in, Wraith realized he had a bloody nose, “And why the hell am I bleeding?”

Last edited:

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Aden Brand/Bushfire
Hero
Waterfront

Bushfire finished wrapping Izu's arm and she seemed to be feeling slightly better. Before he could put his supplies away, though, Izu stopped him.

"...Many thank yous," she said as she stood up. "The tapir should have a bite-mark too. We got bit during our combination."

"Combination?" Aden asked. "You mean that's your power? You become half tapir?" Aden wasn't quite sure how that would help in a fight. Either way, he decided to get to work while Izu answered him. He was no vet, but it couldn't be that different from a human. He pulled some more gauze out of his kit and wrapped it around the Tapir's front leg. Luckily, neither of the bites looked infected, so Izu and her Tapir would be fine until they got back to the tower.

"Are you ready to head back to HQ?" He asked her, indicating his four-wheeler. "If you'd like, there's room for you and your pet on my ride."

aggiegwyn

OoC: Why thank you monsieur! And you're doing pretty well yourself!

And jeez, using an insane/smart character is soo much fun. I almost want the villains to win, honestly. You heroes are going to have to bring some pretty good game if you want to save the city. :p

EDIT: Oh! Almost forgot, but I'm leaving for vacation to DC on Saturday, so I will have little to no activity until I come back on the 10th of July. Sorry about this, I'll try my best to get Moriarty's business done before I leave, or to at least post while on vacation.

Jane Moriarty/Evelyn Cortez
Villain
Riding through the City…In Style

The boy opened the door, apparently thinking it was a good idea to jump out of the car when they were easily escalating to eighty miles an hour. It didn’t matter though, the city was falling in ruins. Jane checked her phone for the news, and beyond the massive prisoner break-out—Hmm, who could have done that?—it seems as though the mayor was torn to bits by a tiger as well. Perfect. With no leadership no defense, civilization would fall. As if it already hadn’t. Crime was rampant, people were running around frantic, trying to get out. And to think that it was only Moriarty’s second day on the job! She almost impressed herself. She turned to see that he closed the door again, knowing that even with ghost powers that would hurt.

“W-why are you-u doing this? How-w are you d-doing this?” he asked in a loud voice. She would have to get used to his sense of well…sentiment. And why would he ask such an ignorant question? As if she was going to actually tell the boy what her plan was! She noticed him feel his upper lip, which was currently stained with blood because he had a bloody nose. “And why the hell am I bleeding?”

“Well, aren’t you curious? Unfortunately for you, I’m not really the type of villain to give away the secrets of her tricks.” She smiled, looking out the window. “But as you can tell, whatever I’m doing is working. And you’re bleeding because you have too much mass.” Jane turned back to her phone, gaining the details on the situation. Maybe she’d release the zoo animals later. That’d be fun. Then animal control would have a real problem! Ah, the fun of being a villain.

Well, she knew where the driver was going, since she had told him the previous day. They were going to keep Wraith around for a while, before killing him and leaving. So in the car they stayed, riding around with no real destination. The boy would just have to suffer until his reputation was ruined. To think, she could kill him now. She could murder the entire city now. But that wouldn’t be any fun, would it?

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Izu Miramoto/Detour the Mirror Baku
Waterfront

"Combination? You mean that's your power? You become half tapir?" Bushfire asked this question to Izu, and she kind of giggled.

"Oh, not like that. Remember when I told you I was Detour the Mirror Baku?" After Bushfire had patched up, Izu took the tapir and put it on her back. Eventually, the tapir tugged at her hair, and they eventually turned into Detour. Detour was covered in the same bandages that were wrapped around both Izu and her tapir, but you could still see where everything was. "That is our power, for me and my tapir to combine into a Baku." Detour only wanted to show Bushfire for a little bit, so they separated shortly afterward.

"A Baku is a demon of Japanese folklore. They can be depicted as bad, mischievous, but sometimes helpful. Bakus are known for reading the dreams of humans. However, we can only create dreams, which is how we got the nickname "Mirror Baku." And if you're wondering how creating dreams can help you, use your imagination."

Eventually, it was late and Bushfire asked if they wanted to head back to the HQ. "If you'd like, there's room for you and your pet on my ride," Bushfire offered. Izu was STILL in serious pain. Hanging onto a four-wheeler would require her to tense her muscles in an uncomfortable way, or else she would fall off the four-wheeler and die. "I... think I should probably walk to the tower," Izu said, passing the offer.

Dimitri Hanover/Longbottom
Outside Hotel

Longbottom was unaware that the meeting was over by now, but right now, Longbottom was still venting. But as much as he wanted to pulverize Houl's army to a pulp, his main order of business right now was to buy a new mace.

So he found his way over to Ironclad's Swords, Spears, and More, a shop that sold old antique weapons. When Longbottom arrived, he quickly found an area filled with maces. But very few of them were spiked like his old one. And the ones that WERE spiked were pretty small. They had some pretty cool Morningstern clubs there, and with a little improvisation he could turn it into a killer mace.

After selecting a Morninstern club, he went over to the counter where a pretty gruff and tough bald man was there. "Two thousand dollars, punk," the man at the desk said. Obviously, Longbottom did NOT have that. "How about I fight you for it instead?" The man didn't look happy at all. "Two thousand dollars," he repeated. Longbottom held the Morningstern in both hands. "Who has the club," Longbottom taunted. The man then pulled out a shot-gun from behind his desk. That made Longbottom a little less confident, but he still felt he could take him. "I'm not going to repeat myself again," the man said. "TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS!" Longbottom rolled his eyes. He could take him, but not without drawing more attention. "Fine, putting it back," Longbottom said. But as he walked over to the rack where he got it, his communicator went off. It was Black Ice at the other end.

"Everyone turn to channel 12 at 7 o' clock, then gather at the resturant across the police station to coordinate another attack, this time to the Police station itself." There was a TV in the shop, but it wasn't on said channel. Right now it was on a hunting channel. And Longbottom wasn't a fan of that channel. Most of those hunters used guns, which Longbottom believed was a cowards weapon. And besides that, lady Black Ice said channel 12. "Hey!" Longbottom yelled out. "Change it to channel 12!" The Man went to the TV, groaning the whole time. "Punk," he said to himself before changing the channel. Longbottom saw the TV, he saw the Mayor, and he was getting killed by a Tiger, which Longbottom had no doubt in his mind was caused by his group. Longbottom had no idea what the situation was cause he wasn't in the tower at the time, so there was only one thing he could assume, and that was, of coarse, the villains choosing animals over humans. Longbottom started to grind his teeth.

"Grrrrrrr," he started. "STRIKE TWO!!!" He quickly stormed out of the place with his Morningstern, WHICH he did not pay for. "Hey, GET BACK HERE!" The man at the desk yelled. But eventually, Longbottom was LongGONE.

Last edited:
OOC: I am thinking of dropping this. It seems like everything is so unorganized and I don't know what is going on. I think my time on TTN is done I might if a version 4 is made but for now I'm gonna have to leave.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
Sir Henry
Villian
Roaming the City

After the meeting ended, Henry wasn't really sure what to do. He was an assassin by trade, so generally he was hired to kill specific targets. But to his dismay, BlackIce didn't ask him to do anything, just go out and cause trouble. What the hell was the point of that? Assassins don't just "cause trouble", they are calculated killers who turn the tides of secret wars between criminals and corrupt polititians fought in the shadows. Henry at least hoped that the mayor had something to do for him. The mayor was Henry's kind of guy: he was rich, and very ambitious. Henry ran from rooftop to rooftop, before landing on a two story building. Suddenly, his communicator went off.

"Everyone turn to channel 12 at 7 o' clock, then gather at the resturant across the police station to coordinate another attack, this time to the Police station itself." Obviously there was no TV on the roof, but Henry had good eyesight, so he turned his attention to the building across the street, named Ironclad's Swords, Spears, and More.

Hey, maybe they'd have a katana for sale there. I could always use a spare. The store owner walked up to the TV and changed the channel. Henry wasn't close enough to see any indicator that is was Channel 12, but he quickly figured out that it probably was when he saw what was on it. The mayor, getting mauled to death by a giant Bengal Tiger.

Henry couldn't believe it! The one guy Henry was starting to like gets mauled by a damn tiger. This HAD to be the doing of that BlackIce woman. Henry couldn't believe she'd kill him like that. What reason would she have? Money? Power? No. It had to be because she wanted to spread chaos and disorder. And those were things Henry did NOT approve of. Henry had seen alot of backstabbers in his time, but to see BlackIce kill the mayor just for kicks made Henry mad.

"STRIKE TWO!!!" Henry quickly lost his train of thought when a big guy he recognized being thrown out of the meeting yelling and charging out of the antique weapons store, with the storeowner yelling after him. Judging by his reaction, he wasn't too happy about this either. Henry immediately jumped across the street onto the store's roof, then ran along the roofs while following the man. When he caught up with him (which didn't take long, since one of Henry's powers is that he runs fast), he jumped down right behind him. "Hey!" he called out to him. "You pissed about what BlackIce did to the mayor too?"

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
OoC: If you don't get as far as you want to... you could leave me some instruction via PM.

~Mini Wraith~

Wraith tried to contain his panic as the villainess replied, turning to watch her as she spoke, “Well, aren’t you curious? Unfortunately for you, I’m not really the type of villain to give away the secrets of her tricks. But as you can tell, whatever I’m doing is working. And you’re bleeding because you have too much mass.” He didn’t need to be stabbed in the back, literally, she’d already done if figuratively.

After the reply she seemed to lapse into reflective thought, looking something up on her phone. She seemed pleased with herself.

Wraith glanced out the window. He’d like to get some idea of where they were and where they were going, but his past few days in the city hadn’t exactly helped him learn it’s layout.

He glanced up at the divider between them and the driver, the driver could hear them, but they couldn’t physically interfere with his driving. That would be foolish anyways. Of course the way they were screeching around corners narrowly avoiding other cars and pedestrians was pretty foolish too.

Wraith absently reached for his communicator. Right, the detective took his belt. Didn’t matter, his team had abandon him anyways (again his communicator was broken)… He returned his gaze to the passing buildings. He didn’t know what else to do, so he decided to try and keep the girl talking, “Why do you want me anyways? The other Teen Titans don’t even like me, so if I’m supposed to be bait, you’re out of luck.”

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Cyrus Astraeus/Humidity
Villain
Hot dog stand in the middle of the city

"Look, I don't see what the problem is," said Cyrus to the cowering hot dog sallesman. "I have money to buy one. Just because I'm a supervillain doesn't mean you can't sell me food."

"Take whatever you want! Just don't kill me!" said the man.

"For the last time, I don't know how to get the hot dogs out of the rotiserie without burning myself! This is some of the worst customer service I have ever received. I'm never buying from you again."

It was then that his communicator went off. "Everyone turn to channel 12 at 7 o'clock, then gather at the restraun across the police station to coordinate another attack, this time to the police station itself.

"Excuse me, I have to take this," Cyrus said, figuring that he would find out what was on TV when he got there. He vaporized, and a gust of wind blew him towards his destination.

"What the hell just happened?" Asked the hotdog salesman.

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
City Area

With a shiny new stolen Morningstern, he stormed off and started to vent to himself. "Stupid tree-hugging villains," he grunted. Longbottom was so angry, his shoes left marks in the asphalt. That turned a few heads. "Stupid animal loving tree-hugging villains! Why am I hanging around with them?"

Longbottom clutched his mace tightly, he was REALLY stewing. "They're humans. They're supposed to be better than some stupid animals!" Longbottom was one of those that over-glorifies his own species to the point where he feels that they should be able to take out animals without weapons. ...And yet, Longbottom didn't truly hate animals and anyone having to do with them.

The hero he hated the most was Therium, because it was all he could do was turn into animals. "Sister Mary Elephant" technically turns into a monster, not a real animal, plus she has mind powers. Snow Wing could turn into a wolf, but at least she had other powers as well. If a super could do something besides turn into an animal, then Longbottom has nothing against said super. But if that is all they do is turn into animals or control animals, Longbottom doesn't think much of said super.

Eventually, Longbottom came to a crowded area. Longbottom assumed it had something to do with the mayor, so hopefully he could mingle with the crowd without being noticed too much. He kept his anger inside for now and waited for something to happen.

(OOC: If you are wondering what a Morningstern is, it's basically the German name for Morning-Star, which is a large spiked club.)

Last edited:

OkikuMew

Kelly Voclain
Hero
Main Room's Kitchen, Heroes' Base

The moment Kelly threw away the awful concoction she created, a voice startled her:

“Believe it or not, that's happened to me before when I tried cooking.”

She quickly turned around towards the voice, yelping. She quickly recognized Leo, but all her thoughts were towards her failure.

“I-I-I...!” she managed to mutter, turning red like a tomato, curling her shoulders frontwards and lightly shaking.

“Don't worry,” he continued, “you'll be able to do it with a little practice. You should probably ask someone to watch you until then though.”

Before Kelly was able to bury him with apologies, Leo walked over and looked into the covers of the kitchen. Confused and curious, Kelly tilted her head and stared at him. After awhile, his eyes grew bigger and started laughing. Even more puzzled, the young adolescent tilted her head even further. He then took out a box which was printed 'Pancake Mix' on it.

“In the meantime, I'll handle the cooking,” he said. “I often had to make meals for my sisters when my mom was busy working. So, I'm used to it. I've actually grown to enjoy it.”

“O-ok,” she nervously replied.

So he cooks for himself and his family at times, she thought. She knew it was common for children in a family to cook for themselves when the parents were in the impossibility to do so (which is why she got the idea of attempting this herself), but she was still fascinated of meeting such a person whom actually did this regularly, as she was brought up where only maids and butlers did the cooking for all her friends and known relatives.

While he was cooking, she intensely watched his every move, eager to learn how to make pancakes. She even grabbed a step latter for her to look up at what he was doing (as she's a bit in the short side). When Leo finished the pancakes, Kelly looked at them for the longest time: they looked quite tasty, worthy of the fanciest breakfast banquets she attended before. He placed some on a couple of plates then grabbed a bottle of syrup from the fridge.

“Here have some,” he offered while handing her a plate, a knife and a fork. “I made plenty.”

She simply nodded, too shy of answering properly. She carefully placed the plate and cutlery at the correct positions for proper table setting etiquette. She took the bottle of syrup and lightly drizzled sweet liquid on the pancakes. She then politely picked up the fork and knife, with her two pinkies automatically sticking out, delicately cut and picked on a small piece of the meal, and finally placed the food in her mouth. Her eyes widened, surprised what her taste buds were tasting. Although more buttery and sweet than what she was used to, this were the best pancakes, or she dared think, best breakfast plate she ever had. She widely smiled, completely delighted, and started to ignore her strict table manners and let her hunger take over by quickly scarfing down the meal.

Ils sont exquis, vos crêpes!” she exclaimed, after swallowing her last bite, “Je vous en remercie!

She then lightly yelped and placed her hand in front of her lips, noticing her French slip-up.

“O-oh, I apologies,” she blushed, “I meant your pancakes were exquisite; I thank you very much for the meal. May... may I have some more, please?”

She paused for a moment, thinking about what happened the night before.

“A-and also, I believe you have escorted me here when I fainted last night, am I correct? You have my full gratitude for this service also. I apologies for being such a burden.”

She paused again, looking down at her plate, looking a bit ashamed of herself.

“...Do not worry though. Now that I am truly part of the Teen Titans, I plan to study and train hard to be no longer in the way, and actually help all of you to the best of my abilities.”

Last edited:

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
OOC: @Okikumew: Remember Kelly's luggage? The S.W.A.T guy brought it to the tower.

@Everyone. Ok, since I havent done this in a while, here it goes. I've checked who posted in the last month, and these are the people who are still in the RP. If you aren't on this list, you have been suspended due to inactivity and will need to check with me before re-joining. Here is the list of people who are still in:

Mon1010
VampirateMace
Aggiegwen
Treecko's Awesomness
Mugourth
Okikumew
Billy Mays
Golden Houou
Pokefan
Food Guy

Therium
Ben Mansfield
Titans tower

Ben woke up in a pile of dried drool on the computer desk. He had fallen asleep searching for animal parks and zoos in the area. It turns out he had found one, although it had recently had a breakout, and lost so many animals that they had been shut down. He turned off the computer in frustration. He had used all his powerful animals against the villans so far, he had no surprises left. He grabbed his new communicator and left his room.

As he did so, a powerfully loud alarm went off, its constant screeching reaching all corners of the tower. Ben ran, trying to find his way back to the main room. He ran past the kicthen so fast he didn't see Kelly and Leo in there. Arriving in the main room, he looked at the giant screen. There were dozens of things going on. Prisoners rioting, the mayor killed, villans on the rampage. Too many to keep track of. He pulled out his communicator. "Kelly, Leo, get to the control room. We've got problems. I'm heading into town. See if you guys can call in some backup. We're gonna need it."

Ben didn't wait for there reply. His brain was working overtime, trying to figure out what to do. "Calling all titans." he said, switching him communicator to all. "We've got an freaking apocalyptic situation going on in town. We need all the help we can get." Getting to the elevator, Ben stepped inside and pressed up.

When the elevator opened at the tree, Ben was gone. In his place was his preffered form of travel, the Red-Tailed Hawk. He took off, flying towards the city.

Above city

Ben was trying to pin down a specific target. With so much going on, he had to do something, but he was person/animal. He had to pick a target and stick with it. There was too much going on though. Robberies, thefts, escaped prisoners, wraith in a limo, some guy peeing on a cop, a.....

What?!? Ben looked again. Through superior hawk vision, he saw Wraith riding in a limo with a mysterious woman through the sunroof. They were driving recklessly. Had he been kidnapped? Or was he trying to get help? Ben couldn't be sure, but they were moving away too fast. With a bleeding lip and a terrified expression on his face, Ben assumed the worst. But if he tried to help and it turned out there was nothing wrong, he would be wasteing time. Time they did not have. He was too far away from them to use telepathy, and cathcing up would be close to impossible if they didn't turn around.

Luckily, they did. They were moving in some kind of wide circle. Ben flew east to intercept. He had an idea, but it was going to be risky to the extreme. He flew over where they would be in about 5 seconds and.... did what birds do. A large glob of urine and feces fell towards the limo and splattered on the back window. With that distraction in place, he pulled back his wings and dove. Most birds of prey can hit 100mph in a dive, and red-tailed hawks are no exception. He dove like a bullet towards the open sun-roof of the limo. When he was about 50 feet away, he opened his wings to slow down and control his descent. He glided into the limo through the sunroof and screeched "Tssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeer!"

In telepathy, he asked <Whats going on? The towns practically in ruins? Where have you been and who is this?>

City Area

___ ______ saw Longbottom approaching, venting about tree hugging villans. He placed himself so Longbottom would have to walk past him to continue. Just about when Longbottom was 3 feet ahead of him, he said "So your pissed at the League of Mischief too huh?"

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Grass: Since Aggie won’t be back for a bit, and left no instruction, we may want/need to leave some things vague here.)

~Mini Wraith~

Wraith had barely finished his statement when there was a there was a squishy thud. Apparently a rather sizable bird had targeted Nurse Kate’s limo. Obviously she wasn’t really Nurse Kate, but Wraith didn’t know how else to refer to he mentally. Within seconds as hawk dove into the sunroof, screeching.

<Whats going on? The towns practically in ruins? Where have you been and who is this?> Wraith heard Therium’s mental voice ask. Wraith stared at the hawk realizing it must be him, which means… he was the one that defiled the back window.

<Therium?> thought Wraith back. <I thought you guys abandon me. She kidnapped me from the police station, she wants it to look like I purposely escaped custody. She tried to kill me at the hospital, and she’s probably about to try again, I think that’s why she got me arrested.> explained Wraith as quickly as he could.

He wasn’t sure if Nurse Kate suspected the bird was Therium, but as long as he kept his mouth shut about it, there shouldn’t be any reason for her to be sure.

Dark Cloud
*City, Alley*

Dark Cloud ducked into an alley with the purse he’s just snatched. He could hear the footfalls of several witnesses still coming after him. He check a nearby door, locked, good, he slipped inside.

It was dark and spartan, probably not being used. He emptied the contents of the purse onto the floor illuminated by his glowing eyes. Lipstick, compact, ballpoint pen, receipts, half a pack of gum, cell phone, and a coin purse. He kicked the contents away, nothing good. He had no use for coin, or any money for that matter, he’d crumpled up and tossed the $200 from the adult video store into a trash can. Some hobo would probably find it later, but he didn’t care either way.

The would-be-heroes were pounding on the door now, trying to break it down. Still, he probably had a few minutes. Dark Cloud picked up the lipstick, uncapped it and wrote an obscene message on the wall across from the door with it. Tossing the spent lipstick container aside, he strolled out into the parallel, but vacant, alley.

aggiegwyn

OOC: Okay, posting as often as I can, sorry fellas.

Jane Moriarty/Evelyn Cortez
Villain
Riding through the City

“Why do you want me anyways? The other Teen Titans don’t even like me, so if I’m supposed to be bait, you’re out of luck.”

Hah. He thought he was bait. That was fantastic. Why would she keep the boy as bait, when she is supposed to look good? No, no, any hero who helped this boy would be seen as a fellow convict, helping him in his escape, it would be incredibly stupid to even-

Her thoughts were interrupted by a thunk on the window. It was a bird, and she noticed Wraith look at it with much more intensity than one would normally do so. He seemed to be thinking, and his expressions changed as he did so. That was telepathy, she deduced. Wonderful, the boy must think he’s so clever.

Looking out, she saw an upcoming bridge above the freeway. Traffic was frantic; typical for a day of disaster when you’re wanting to leave. But this was more than just a bridge at the moment, she thought.

“Monsieur, now.” She ordered to her chauffer.

Then things began happening very quickly for those who could not control time. The chauffer swung over the wheel, knocking the car off the bridge, and flying towards the freeway below. Of course, Moriarty paused time, stepping out of the car calmly and standing on the bridge as she released time to watch the car fall. Funny, she had promised the chauffer that she would save him from the fall. But she had many others waiting to serve her. She knew that the man was well aware that if he didn’t follow the order to swing over the car, she would. His death was inevitable, as was Wraiths. Although the boy might survive the fall, she doubted it. Even so she would keep on trying until his heart stopped.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(True to superhero cartoon fashion, this’ll probably be the longest fall ever.)

~Mini Wraith~
*City: Limo, Plunging to Certain Death*

“Monsieur, now,” ordered Nurse Kate. The driver swerved hard, the car was freefalling, having been on an overpass. In less than a minute there were going to be a lot of dead people. The chauffeur would die on impact, but it might take Wraith a moment or two longer as the car rolled.

Even in his panic, sliding into the backwards facing seat under the divider (due to the limo’s nosedive and his lack of seatbelt), Wraith registered that Nurse Kate was gone. She’d bailed, sent her chauffeur on a suicide mission and left him to it. He didn’t have the ability to jump though. Even if he made it to the door in time, he’d still be falling to his death. Best he could do was brace for impact, and that probably wasn’t going to help much.

Still, best try. Since, he couldn’t get back into his original seat, Wraith lay on the seat so that the impact wouldn’t just break his neck, and tried to grab on so that the roll wouldn’t throw him around too much, assuming the limo didn’t just pancake or explode. He knew it was impossible to grab on tightly enough, and his broken arm didn’t help, but he tried just the same.

(I’m assuming Therium flies off sometime here.)

The sound was horrific. The impact jarring and painful. The broken divider allowed the driver’s blood to spray into the passenger area showering Wraith in warm mist. He didn’t register anymore pain as the limo was hit by another vehicle and started to roll. Wraith tumbled around a few times before falling out the sunroof.

Wow, the sun was bright. The pavement was warm too. He felt kind of cold though, and nauseas, but not really any pain (adrenaline). Wraith tried to sit up. Nothing happened.

“Is he dead?” asked an echoy voice as a couple of shadows leaned in on him. Then everything when dark.

Dark Cloud
*City, Alley*

Dark Cloud pawed for the nearest wall. Suddenly, he wasn’t feeling that well. He braced himself and sat down. He thought he’d heard voices again. That was nothing new. But now, he felt kind of dizzy. That was new.

Helping himself down to the dirty concrete ground he started to wonder if he was having a stroke or a heart attack. Was that even possible?

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Izu Miramoto/Detour the Mirror Baku
Walking through the city

As Izu made it to the city, she noticed the chaotic situation at hand. Izu was very much worried, but she didn't know what to do. She was injured right now, and she had no idea what was going on. Fortunately upon walking past a TV store, she saw her answer. The mayor of the city had been eaten by a tiger. The tiger was the same breed Therium used in one of his battles, but she had a pretty good feeling that was just a coincidence.

More or less, what was on her mind, the villains were using animals for evil. Izu clenched her fists tight. She was PISSED. It reminded her of Houl. Izu had always believed that there was some good in him, but what he said in the last fight disproved it. Anything that made her think of Houl made her want to crush stuff.

"Calling all titans."Suddenly, her communicator went off "We've got an freaking apocalyptic situation going on in town. We need all the help we can get." Even in her anger, she realized she couldn't do much. But that was okay, because she could at least rely on some of the other titans. Like Laura or Snow Wing.

...Wait a minute! Speaking of which, where were they? They were no where to be found. Were they back at the waterfront. Great! Izu was on her own now. But as weak as she was, she had to fight through it. Eventually, they transformed into Detour to keep on their guard. Detour would be more frightening to civilians in that form, but she would be more prepared for danger. And by now, most of the civilians knew who she was, anyway.

Crowded Area

"Huh?" Dimitri didn't want to stand out, especially after stealing his weapon, but this man spoke to him. "Who are you, might I ask?" Dimitri couldn't tell because the person concealed his identity. But it was true that he was pissed off at the league of Mischief for using inferior creatures in their plans.

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
OoC: I'm going to assume it was Henry who confronted Longbottom since I was gonig to do that in the first place, so sorry if it wasn't actually Henry that was the person with blank spaces for a name (the blank spaces look about the size of the words "Sir" and "Henry" anyway, so that makes me think it's suppsoed to be Henry even more).

Sir Henry
Villain
Crowded Area

Henry looked around the crowd to make sure no one was watching. Not that he really did think someone was watching him, but as an assassin Henry always is keeping an eye out. He of course had the sheath for his katana tucked under his trench coat so one would realize he was dangerous, but that didn't matter too much since the man from the meeting was holding a giant spiked club, a Morningstern based on Henry's old teachings of ancient weaponry.

(OoC: Keep in mind Henry has an Irish accent) "Pardon my manners. I'm Henry, Sir Henry if you will. I heard yeh gettin' mad about the League using animals for their dirty work. Personally, I think the use of assassins is a much more sound tactic, but that's beside the point. Our reasons and methods may be diffrent, but we can both agree that the League of Mischief aren't doing this way we like it. Using damn animals for their killings, attacking boats with monster sharks, it's just gettin' plain ridiculous. And that Houl guy? I was watchin' him a bit, doing some scouting, bloody hell, that guy's a whack job. They have their plan centered around a human, who thinks humans are inferior to animals...how the hell does that even make sence? Judging by how much of a moron he is maybe animals are superior to him, but anyone with half a brain can realize that animals are called animals for a reason: Pure instinct, no intelligence."

Henry paused for a moment. "And now I've been talkin' too much. Anyway, I don't think we can let the League continue on; wars aren't fought with dirty, half-brained tactics like this. We have to do somethin', one way or another. What do yeh think about that?"

Last edited:

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
Aden Brand/Bushfire
Hero
Highway

Aden accelerated his four-wheeler when he heard the crash. People were slamming on their brakes and blowing their howrns at him, but someone just went off the road. The call he got earlier about the city going to hell definately wasn't wrong. When he got to the site of the crash, he found a ghostly looking boy just older than him lying on the ground next to a crashed limo, covered in blood. And judging by the mangled corpse of the driver stuck under the car, there was a good chance it wasn't all his. Regardless of his appearence this guy didn't look like could hurt Aden in his current condition. Aden hopped off his vehicle and ran over to the boy on the asfault.

"Is he dead?" one of the civillians standing over the boy asked.

"I don't think so," Aden said. "He looks like he's unconcious, but he doesn't look dead." Aden didn't know what he should do to help, but he decided a good way to start by calling an ambulence.

"Hello?" he said into his cell phone after dialing in nine-one-one. "I just showed up at a wreck, and one guy's dead, and another one's unconcious. I need an ambulence over here ASAP." After giving the mile marker to the operator, Aden hung up the phone. He figured the best thing to do now was wait for the ambulence to arive and hope for the best.

aggiegwyn

OoC: Okay, first of all, I hope guns aren't too violent. But chances are Aden will magically push Moriarty, changing the direction of the bullet, or Wraith will wake up to use transparency, or something like that. However, I fear that Moriarty's time may not be long. She cracks in the post below, so suicide may follow swiftly. If it seems so, then I will gladly apply again with a different character if allowed. I will miss Moriarty though...she was my favorite character to play.

So yes, again, I hope guns aren't too bad, if they are then I'll edit and try to do something else. And..Moriarty is officially insane! Yaaay!

Oh, and well played Vampirate. Well played. Leaving it up to interpretation almost automatically leaves the hero to make him alive. Well played....

Jane Moriarty
Villain
Highway

She saw someone call an ambulance, so obviously they at least assumed he was still alive. This boy was becoming extremely tedious. In fact, this was getting a little frustrating. Walking down the road on the other side to reach the bottom street, she knew that if she didn’t kill him now, he would recover in the hospital, making the game start all over again. However, unfortunately for the boy, she didn’t want to play anymore. He had pulled her two far. Fool her once, shame on him. Fool her twice, shame on her. She wasn’t going to be ashamed today. She was going to win. She always did, and that wasn’t going to change today. She would make sure of it. The very logic within her mind had cracked, her mind was so twisted in finding the perfect elements of the game she forgot how to play by the rules. After all, she had always assumed there weren’t any rules.

Wraith had to die.

Stepping in front of others, even going as far as to shove them out of her way she crawled into what used to be the front seat. Rummaging through she found what she was looking for. It was covered in blood from being in the driver’s belt, but the gun would have to do.

As she headed to the passenger back seat she heard cries and mumbles, saying “What is she doing?” “A gun?! Someone call the police!” But Moriarty no longer cared what the public thought. She would even be able to pull this off, since who wouldn’t want to kill the person who had supposedly taken over their minds?

Stepping in front of the boy, who was barely even alive, she hesitated for a moment. What was this? Something was wet on her face. Still pointing the gun to him, she took a moment to feel her cheek. She was…crying? She had never cried out of control before. Possibly when she was an infant, but she had never…felt something like this. Is this sentiment? Is this because of him? Rage filled her. No simple boy should ever make a challenge in any way. No simple boy should escape her grasp. This boy had trialed her to far, and for him this day would be his last. She looked to the boy again. With the first real tears streaming down her face, she said in a crackled voice: “Check. Mate.”

And then she pulled the trigger.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
@Aggiegewn and VampirateMace: Hope this dosent interfer too much with what you guys were planning. I left it open who lives or dies. Its up to you guys if you want to kill your characters or not. I kinda liked Jane's character though. oh well.

Ben Mansfield
Therium
Wreckage at highway.

"Therium?" said Wraith. "I thought you guys abandon me. She kidnapped me from the police station, she wants it to look like I purposely escaped custody. She tried to kill me at the hospital, and she’s probably about to try again, I think that’s why she got me arrested." explained Wraith as quickly as he could.

Ben realized that his cover would be blown if he didn't make it look like he was a disoriented hawk who just made a flight error. He began flapping and flopping around, like a distressed animal. He heard Jane say "Moissuer, now." and he looked to her. Hawk vision is incredibly more powerful than human vision. Thats what let Therium see a twitch as her powers activated before she dissapeared. The driver then banked hard and drove the limo off the road!

Ben flapped like mad to get out through the open sun-roof. He thought-spoke to Wraith <Sunroof! Now!> hoping he would react fast enough. Ben just cleared the car in time as it hit nose first into the pavement. Another car hit it as it was still unbalanced. Ben was gaining altitude all this time, trying to get out of the explosion zone. <Wraith? Are you ok?> he said. Probably a stupid thing to say, but he had never been in a situation like this before, so he was unsure how to handle it.

He then saw the girl responsible standing above them on the road above. Ben hadn't known Wraith much at all, but they were team mates, and fellow titans.

And this woman may have just killed him.

<You are Dead!> Ben shouted in thought-speak right at Jane, so only she would hear. He flapped harder, gaining more height. All the while, Jane walked calmly to the crash scene. Ben was at his highest when she got the gun. He could see it as if it were an inch from his face. She walked towards Wraith.

Ben pulled back his wings and dove, and for the second time that day, he hit 100 mph. He aimed straight for Jane's face. He didn't even slow down as his talons raked across the soft flesh of her face. He heard a gunshot. Ben isn't and will never know if he hit before or after the gunshot.

As he past her, Ben flared his wings to slow down and wheeled around for a second strike. He had lost most of his speed, but he probably was still moving at a good 40mph.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Well, as much as I like Wraith, I think this is the end for him. I’ll be signing-up a new hero soon.)

~Mini Wraith~
*City: Highway*

Miles away an ambulance squealed it’s tires as it pulled out into the street followed by a fire truck. It might have made it in time if it wasn’t for the woman with the gun standing over Wraith. Funny, he never even learned her name, and yet her vendetta was this strong.

She fired her gun. Though Therium was dive-bombing her, and Bushfire would probably spring into action, guns are pretty efficient. Even if the hawk managed to hit her, there were still several spots on his body that would lead to fatal hemorrhaging, and Bushfire, turned to check the mile marker would have to slow a reaction time to stop her. Who’d have seen something that deranged coming anyways?

Wraith would never wake up.

Dark Cloud
*City, Alley*

Dark Cloud stood back up. He didn’t feel dizzy anymore, but still a bit weird. Empty, kind of. He’d always felt kind of empty, but this was worse. Hun, he kind of felt like he needed to talk to someone. That was a weird feeling…

He walked into the next building hopefully, as panicked workers scurried away from his dark ghostly form, he spotted what he was looking for. A logged-in computer workstation. He moved over to it and opened up the internet application. He did a quick search and printed out the results.

Following the mechanical noise to the printer he lifted out a single sheet of paper and skimmed it to make sure the information he needed had been printed. He left the building and headed for the address on the sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.