• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans North Version 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggiegwyn

OoC: Um...wow. Certainly didn't expect that to happen. I think I'll keep Jane, because it will be the perfect revenge for the heroes...and possibly Dark Cloud. But the next time she reaches a situation as drastic as this, she will die, since you shouldn't fool twice. Unfortunately there really isn't much of a way to make her last incredibly wrong, since the fear of being bored has driven her to insanity, and it may come to the point where just the very factor of breathing in and out may seem boring. Suicide was only going to occur is she lost to Wraith.

And VampirateMace, I'm sorry if you wanted to keep Wraith, I realize that there weren't many options left in some scenes of roleplay. I hope that your next hero is just as good as the rest of your characters, because your roleplaying has always been the model I have adored and followed.

Well, with that hideously long rant in mind, let's get back to the mental hospital.

Jane Moriarty
Villain
Highway

She closed her eyes as the deed was already done, not knowing if the boy had truly died or not. She heard something in the distance, but she was too lost in her own thoughts to pay any true attention. To her surprise something sharp cut across her face, ripping the soft flesh across her face. Automatically she slowed down time, and watched as the bird from earlier, the disguised hero, dragged its claws across her cheek and nose. Tears emitted from her eyes, still feeling the strange sensation of sentiment. Finally, the last tip of the claw finished at the tip of her nose, causing blood to drip from across her face. Eyes open with shock, everything was moving slowly. It kept getting slower and slower…until finally, time stopped.

Observing her surroundings, she saw the hawk coming in from a second strike. Surrounding her people were shocked and horrified. She wondered why this felt so strange. She had frozen time over and over again, and never felt so strange and unnatural while doing it.

Yet, something was strange. Slowly, the bird was moving in reverse, its speed increasing as it continued backwards. It clawed against her face again, but instead her scar healed as he went.

She understood. Time was moving backwards. She had never done this before, and had no control over how it was moving. Time was beginning to race backwards, going so fast the objects only looked like flashing lights. She closed her eyes again, tears filling her eyes. Finally, as though it slammed the breaks, time went at its regular speed.

She was in her own home, the mansion in South Haven, their country home. Servants and maids passed by her, not noticing her presence. She didn’t know why, but she had never gone back in time either. She had never seen the servants so grouped together. They were all running to the backyard. She followed them, and saw a scene that she had long forgotten.

She was eight, and had been “playing” with the nanny. When the woman suggested one to many times for her to get up and stop reading, Jane said she needed to get a toy from inside.

But Jane didn’t pick up a toy. She had already seen the gun in the top shelf in his office. Easy to climb.

Easy to see the nanny didn’t make it. It was Jane’s first kill. And it was the beginning of many.

Zooming back to her original time, she didn’t know the importance on the moment beyond it being her first. Back in her original time, she just barely dodged the second blow, before a police officer grabbed her arm.

“You’re under arrest.” He said simply, with the ambulance and police car finally here. Even though she was insane, she wasn’t stupid. She used the tears as her weapon as she was dragged in by the police, saying “Wraith used his powers on me! He took over my mind!” Tears running down her face she screamed into the air, kicking back against the officers until they finally shoved her into the seat.

She had to either choose between disappearing, which would make her lose her easily gained reputation, or she would go to prison again. She was tired of sitting around and doing nothing, might as well being a villain again since Wraith was dead.

Freezing time, she left the car and the overall area. She was a few blocks away, and decided to stop for lunch. No one was there to watch the restaurant. That was a shame. Well, at least they still had a few pastries inside the counter.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Izu Miramoto/Detour the Mirror Baku
Car Crash

Izu Miramoto eventually found her way to a car crash where she saw several people, but the only one she recognized was Bushfire. But one of the people had just died, and was being sent into an ambulance. For some reason, Detour could tell it was one of the Titans, but it was more of a guess. Detour started to shed a tear.

Detour tried to act as fancy and perfect as possible, but then reality kicks in and she's revealed to be somewhat of a crybaby. This was one of those moments. But Detour wanted to keep in any actual crying. After all, how creepy would it be to see a baku crying its eyes out on the street. Most people aren't used to seeing bakus to begin with.

Detour had to stay strong. But deep down, she found it hard this time. The villains were really getting tough, now. "Do you think there's any chance for the titans now?" Detour asked Bushfire, placing a claw on his shoulder. Detour also doesn't think about the people around her very much, as she tends to use her Baku form out in the open a lot.

Dimitri Hanover/Longbottom
Crowded Area

"Pardon my manners. I'm Henry, Sir Henry if you will. I heard yeh gettin' mad about the League using animals for their dirty work. Personally, I think the use of assassins is a much more sound tactic, but that's beside the point. Our reasons and methods may be diffrent, but we can both agree that the League of Mischief aren't doing this way we like it. Using damn animals for their killings, attacking boats with monster sharks, it's just gettin' plain ridiculous. And that Houl guy? I was watchin' him a bit, doing some scouting, bloody hell, that guy's a whack job. They have their plan centered around a human, who thinks humans are inferior to animals...how the hell does that even make sence? Judging by how much of a moron he is maybe animals are superior to him, but anyone with half a brain can realize that animals are called animals for a reason: Pure instinct, no intelligence."

The man's speech got right down to the turkey talk. He was really talking Dimitri's language. "You're absolutely right," Longbottom replied. The man, Sir Henry, continued to talk. "And now I've been talkin' too much. Anyway, I don't think we can let the League continue on; wars aren't fought with dirty, half-brained tactics like this. We have to do somethin', one way or another. What do yeh think about that?"

It didn't take long for Longbottom to respond. "Deal." Longbottom had no idea what the guy's plan was, but he was too angry at the league to care. "Dimitri Hanover," he introduced. "But you can just call me Longbottom."

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
OOC: o_0... Wow. I didn't see that coming. I was listening to some sad music in the background, and I almost cried. Anyway, really well written, Mugo. On to the story.

Aden Brand/Bushfire
Hero
Car Crash

Aden watched as she pulled out her gun. This girl had come out of nowhere. He didn't know who she was, but she obviously didn't like the ghost boy. She raised the gun and Aden froze. She pulled the trigger just as a hawk flew out of the sky and raked its claws across her face. Aden stayed frozen in place as the bullet plowed into the head of the boy lying on the sidewalk. His blood sprayed across the ground, and Aden couldn't move. After the ghost boy was dead, the girl seemed to teleport away. Aden's mouth fell open and his eyes widened. He had just watched the boy die. His blood was all over his feet, and Aden fell to his knees. He didn't even know the boy, but he had never been so devastated. He vaguely remembered seeing the hawk turn around and Izu come in in her Baku form while the loaded the boy into the ambulance.

Aden couldn't help it. He started to cry. He could have stopped her. He could have sent her flying with a well timed blast, but he didn't. He was a coward. He couldn't move, and because of him, an innocent person died. He collapsed onto the ground, not even caring about the blood soaking his clothing. This couldn't be happening. This whole screwed up day had to be a dream. He was going to wake up back at home in Georgia, and maybe catch a few muggers. He wasn't involved in a war between superhumans, he wasn't a Teen Titan, and he didn't just witness a murder.

That's what he told himself, but he knew it was a lie. He stood up, and his shock turned to rage. He looked up into the sky and shouted, holding up his hands and releasing two streams of flame one hundred feet in the air. He didn't want to hurt anyone, and he needed to get some rest. He hopped on his four-wheeler and grabbed the handlebars, but something stopped him from driving off just yet.

Last edited:

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
OOC: Alright, because of recent develpments, I have made The Rules of Death. How to kill off a character. Ok, he it goes.

Rule #1: Out of your two, only one may be killed. If you sign up with a new one afterwards, it cannot be killed. Your other character also cannot be killed. So 1 kill per player.
Rule #2: Once that character is killed, it can never again be on this specific RP
Rule# 3: You can't simply have your character kill or be killed alone. They have to interact with another to do it. EX. Either being killed by another character or dying with other characters present.
Rule #4: Try not to go over PG-14 when killing. No "and his skull was cracked open, reveling the pale grey matter underneath. The villans than feasted on..." There are younger people here.
Rule #5: If your character is killed by another persons character, make sure they are ok with that and that they know about it. Some characters are not made to kill.
Rule #6: If being killed by an NPC, make sure its ok with me first. Especially if its one of my NPC's.
Rule #7: If your character is in a relationship with another persons character, make sure they are ok with said character's death.

Ben Mansfield
Therium
Highway Car Crash

Ben wheeled around for a second strike, (feeling a weird sense of deja-vu) and prepared to again rake his claws across her face, this time aiming for her eyes. Blinding her would be a pleasure. Two cops grabbed her arms, holding her, as if to make Theriums attack so much easier. Unfortunatly, she twitched and dissapeared again. <AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGH!> he screemed in telepathy, echoing in the minds of all around him. He landed and began to morph back to human. <I had her! I could have slit her throat then and there! I'm going to rip her to pieces! Next time she shows that worthless, murderous, scared face around here again I'll fu-> His telepathy dissapeared as his mouth and vocal cords reformed.

Ben was never one for mourning. In his mind there was a time and place for that, and it wasn't now. His anger was too pent up. He always knew there was a chance of being hurt on this job, but he never thought that the hero's lives themselves were in danger. Wraith lay in the ever increasing pool of blood, while ambulance workers rushed to pick up the body. Ben paced angrily, having too much fury and energy and not enough to do.

Finally it occured to him to try and find this woman. He began to morph again. Normally, if he had been thinking clearly, he would have turned into some kind of dog. But Ben wanted to kill. Black stripes formed over his body. Orange fur sprouted like grass. His facial features changed to be more feline. Muscles bulged underneath his skin. His teeth became fangs, and fingernails became claws. A tail enlongated from his spine and bones and organs shifted. Again, he became his most often used animal form. The siberian Tiger.

Ben sniffed the ground intently. As if luck was on his side, the scent of a bleeding human carried away to the east. <Guys! I've got her s-> He was vut off as 1,000 volts coursed through his body. The 2 policeman had began to attack him, one using a tazer and another coming out with a can of mace. To the tigers superior senses, it was like something from a torture chamber. He roared in pain, and collapsed onto the ground. The officers began to try and coordinate their attempts. "Call animal control, we've got a situation." one said.

Crowded Town Square.

___ ______ listened to the teaming up of Longbottom and Henry. Instead of having one pawn in his plan, he now had two. Most excellent. He approached the two.

"Excuse me." he said, hopfully gaining their attention. He was older than them, about 19-20 years old. He was very lean, about 6 feet tall, and dressed in plain cloths. He had short brown hair and brown eyes. His cloths were very plain, just a brown t-shirt and jeans. "I heard you mention the League of Mischief. And with a little animosity as well."

"I quit that hack-job bunch of misfits months ago. They don't even derserve to be called villans."

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Why do we need rules when we were pretty much already doing it that way? Just to clarify, I never made Wraith to kill, I just made him mortal, and it just worked out that it made the most sense… I suppose the kill limit is to prevent people from doing it for attention, or causing you too much work, though it does take out an certain element of realism. But, no resurrection/zombie/ghost clause? I mean there could be some really interesting plot points, necromancers and zombie attacks, not that I had any plans of bring Wraith back. In fact, I posted my new sign-up already. Anyways, I’ll stop rambling now…)

Dark Cloud
*City, Dr. Weber’s Office*

“…kind of weird. It’s just kind of this empty feeling. It’s always been an empty feeling, it‘s just gotten worse,” rambled Dark Cloud turning the gun over in his hand. Dr. Weber, on the edge of his seat, clenched his pencil and clipboard so tight his knuckles were turning white. He’d been pretty darn surprised when the ghostly super villain had barged into his office, causing his current patient to attempt jumping out the safety glass, then failing that, fainted. He was even more surprised when the ‘ghost’ reached through the top of his desk and pulled out the gun he kept on hand for emergencies. Dr. Weber cleared his throat, “A-and how long have you had this feeling?”

“Since the accident I suppose,” replied Dark Cloud examining the maker’s mark on the gun, “Of course, you know about the accident?”

“Why don’t you tell me about it?” suggested Dr. Weber wiping a bead of sweat from his forehead. Dark Cloud didn’t seem to notice, but standing recollected, “Well, my father helped me get a job as an intern at the lab where he worked. I was excited, and happy…”

Quietly, in the next room over, the Doctor’s secretary was making a frantic call to nine-nine-one, “Yes! Dark Cloud! … That’s what I said! He just strolled right into Dr. Weber’s office! … What do you mean all units are out on other calls? We need help!”

Obviously the police were having a busy day.

Last edited:

Billy Mays

Ace Advertiser
OoC: Just thought I should point out Grass that you said you character is about 19-20 years old, but also you said he's older than Henry and Dimitri. Well, Dimitri is 19 so they are probably about the same age, and Henry is 22 so he's older.

Sir Henry
Villain
Town Square

"You're absolutely right." The man replied. Obviously the two of them were on the same page. "Deal. Dimitri Hanover," he introduced. "But you can just call me Longbottom." Longbottom was an interesting nickname, but Henry hadn't actually seen this guy fight yet (as his short confrontation with Psych and Therium was after Longbottom had left), so he was sure it would actually make sence once he saw him in action. He WAS a supervillain after all. It probably had something to do with brute force though, judging from Dimitri's attitude and his choice of weaponry.

Just then, Henry had a strange feeling. Despite it being a strange feeling however, he knew what it was; he'd felt it before. When you're someone like Henry, you learn to be able to sence when danger is near, or if someone is taking an interest in you. And Henry could definately tell that he was being watched. As he moved his hand under his coat to grip his katana's hilt, his worries were immediately both realized and repelled when a man about Dimitri's age calmly approched the two of them. He didn't really stand out from the crowd; just normal civilian clothes and appearence. Dimitri didn't look like the most welcoming person, but at least he didn't stick out in a crowd like a rainbow colored sore thumb, and he could say the same about this guy, whoever he was.

"Excuse me," he said to try to get their attention, although of course he already had Henry's attention. "I heard you mention the League of Mischief. And with a little animosity as well. I quit that hack-job bunch of misfits months ago. They don't even derserve to be called villans." Henry was intrigued by this person. He was a villain? And worked with the League of Mischief? He didn't look too special, but as the saying goes, "The sly eagle hides it's talons." Or least that's what Henry thought how the saying went. It had been awhile since he heard his master say it to him during his lessons.

"Is that so? You've worked with them before? So what's your reason for hatin' them?"

OkikuMew

Woo, lot's of crazy stuff going on! So much I'm getting a bit lost... x_x good thing Kelly haven't seen much of it.

@GM: Yes, I know it was the SWAT team guy that brought it to her room. Kelly guessed that too :p

Kelly Voclain
Hero
Main room's kitchen, Titan Tower

All of a sudden, a very noisy alarm set off. It startled Kelly enough to make her drop her fork on the floor. She looked over the center of the room, and observed Ben getting out of the library in a panic, pressed some button near the television, turning its screen bright red with flashing text, symbols and maps. As much as the TV was big, she was too far from it to make out any details of what was going on.

"Kelly, Leo," Ben shouted in his communicator, which since she could already hear him from where he was and her own machine was on, Kelly heard his voice in echo, "get to the control room. We've got problems. I'm heading into town. See if you guys can call in some backup. We're gonna need it."

"I am sorry Ben," she responded without her communicator, "but how do we..."

Ben ran up to the door to the corridor and hastily went though it, ignoring Kelly's question.

"...operate the control room..." she mumbled with a low, disheartened tone of voice.

She sighed, looking down at her plate. She then turned her attention to Leo.

"...Do you know how it functions, Sir Leo? I can handle everyday electronics and computers fine, but I am unsure if I can control this high-tech equipment to its full potential..."

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Amanuma
*Bus, Highway*

Carlos sighed as he slowed the bus to a stop. He strained his eyes and sat up as straight as he could to try and make out the source of the back-up, was it construction or an accident? It might of been his imagination, but he thought he could see faintly, red and blue flashing lights, that would indicate it was a crash.

His eyes automatically darted to the security mirror that allowed him to see the passengers. He wasn’t particularly worried about this crowd, especially since he was onboard.

In the seventh row back, inside seat, there sat that man, that very unusual man. Most obvious about him to any stranger would be that he was completely bound in off-white bandages, head to foot, save for a small strip around his eyes. His eyes, milky white, and so still, so calm. It was like he was blind, until he looked at you, then you usually surmised that he had some special, possibly unholy, supernatural sight. The skin exposed around his eyes was deep brown, and so very dry looking.

Over these bandages, he wore a simple loincloth, decorated with a single charm. Carlos didn’t remember what it was called, but in high school his history teacher had said it had something to do with preventing back pain. He also wore a thick beaded necklace with a charm Carlos, as so many people did, recognized. It was an ankh, the Ancient Egyptian symbol for eternal life.

In the overhead basket above him, was a old and worn bag. It was made of some once colorful loom woven fabric. Actually the fabric had reminded him of the family blanket his grandmother had woven back in Mexico. Carlos remembered the bag clanking as though something heavy was inside.

The bandaged man’s milky eyes raised to meet his, and Carlos quickly looked away from his mirror. This man, Amanuma as he was called, stood up. He moved towards the front of the bus, just up to the yellow line, and looked out at the stopped vehicles in front of them. He looked down at the driver, then commented softly “I’m guessing they have it handled.”

“Yeah,” suggested Carlos.

Amanuma headed back towards his seat. The young man in the window seat looked up at him, adjusting his glasses, and asked nasally “What’s going on? Is it an accident? There was an accident when we went to Denver.”

“I think so,” admitted Amanuma glancing at his bag. They were so close to the city that was his destination. He could grab his bag and ask to get off now, the driver likely wouldn’t deny him with all the traffic stopped, and he wouldn’t have to listen to this nerdy kid any longer.

The temptation was strong, and he had a good excuse. He grabbed his bag and slung it over his left shoulder and across his torso. He headed back to front, addressing the driver, “I’ll be getting off here if you don’t mind, I should see if they need any help.”

As he approached the scene, a multiple car crash, Amanuma could see a strange pink and black creature… actually it reminded him of a mythological creature he’d heard about while in Japan, the Baku. There was also a Tiger being tazered by police officers, and someone on a 4-wheeler racing off.

He reached into the front of his bandages and pulled out his scroll of spells, this looked messy…

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
OOC: I'm back, and caught up, but Susano isn't

Susano
Hero
Buried under rubble of Bank

Ow. The only thought that lanced through Susano's head when he woke up was pain. He could see nothing in his prison, but he could feel rubble all around him. THe bank must have fallen on him. It's a wonder that he was still alive, and was still able to breath. That would change fast, though, if he didn't get out fast. A black fire swirled to life around him, and the wall behind him ignited. He fell back, and burst from the surface rubble, and landed heavily on his back, his cloak still on fire. He put it out, and the hole that he made through the rubble became visible. It was always a weird sensation when he became the fire. No thought, no purpose, just existence. He hauled himself up, and felt pain in every bone in his body. He had no idea how long he was out, could be a day, could be a week. It looked like mid-afternoon, but it shouldn't matter that much. His last memory was being pushed back by the owl man, and then the bank fell. Everything else was fuzzy, like his vision after that little move of his. He couldn't move that well, and that meant he must have broken at least two bones in his body. It felt like his right knee cap was dis-located, and his left arm wouldn't move. A torn tendon was the most likely problem, but beyond those two big problems and an all-around ache, he was fine. "Someone must have had luck up the butt in order for me to survive...as well as my comunicator." Susano muttered to himself as he checked the Titan Communicator. It worked, and Susano pressed the buttons to send a message to everyone.

"Hello, anyone? This is Susano, I'm in a bit of a bind at the moment after that Bank cave-in. Could someone try to give me a run down of what happened?" Susano croaked into the communicator, but when he checked where the message was sent, it was to....IZU!? No, no she was in Japan, right? Susano noticed the the tracking system was also working, and he saw that Izu was on a bridge to the east. Susano noticed that several police crusiers were headed the same way. He waved one down.

"Hey, shouldn't you be at the car crash site, Titan?" asked the officer. Susano sat in the front seat, and pointed to the site. The officer nodded, and drove as fast as he could.

Crash Site

Susano got out of the crusier and nearly fell. His right leg couldn't support his weight, he would need his cane. Reaching into his cloak, he removed a long white tube with a curved handle, and extended it. Leaning on it, Susano limped to the site, where several officers were tazing a tiger, a Baku and a teen with an ATV were mourning over a dead Titan, and a walking mummy stood nearby. Susano was disheartened, but not enough to not stop the officers from harming Therium....at least, he though it was Therium. "Lay off the tiger, before i turn you into corpses" threated Susano, in no mood for games. "Izu...." began Susano, but stopped. Let her have the first word.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(delta: Bushfire already rode off, and Wraith’s body was loaded into an ambulance.)

Amanuma
*Highway, Crash Site*

With a flick of the wrist Amanuma unfurled his spell scroll. He had several of them memorized, but the ones he used less often he still hadn’t bothered to memorize. Which of course indicated that he never would, considering how old he was.

Just then a couple more police cars pulled up. Along with the police, a young man in a crimson cloak stepped unsteadily out. He seemed to be on the cops good side, riding in front, unhand-cuffed.

He looked over the scene then shouted an ultimatum at the officers tazering the tiger, "Lay off the tiger, before I turn you into corpses"

Amanuma found himself more confused than before. So the tiger was…?

"Izu...." added the young man, seeming to realize the presence of the Baku. Or perhaps the puddle of blood in front of it. Amanuma tilted his head slightly taking in the scene again himself. He was really confused now. Dropping the hand holding the scroll to his side, he made a suggestion, “Would everyone mind very much shouting out their motives so I know who I should be attacking?”

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Crash Site

"...Susano?" Susano was someone who Detour had not seen in a long time. And immediately, she wanted to make the right impression. The first thing she did was transform back into human mode. She needed to be in human form for this occasion. "Susano!" she said happily. Izu immediately ran up to Susano with her arms wide open, and when she got close enough...

...she swiftly punched Susano in the gut. "You jerk!" She yelled, pissed off by his appearance. Izu's memory of Susano was not a pleasant one. Many years ago, they were best friends, almost boy and girl friends. And then, Susano broke her heart. And to this day, Izu was still mad at him. And THAT is why she changed back to a human. Not because she wanted to look good, but because as Detour, the tapir half of her wouldn't allow Izu to take her anger out like that. ...It's complicated.

"I'm sorry if that's not the greeting you expected from me, but I'm still pissed off at you for what you did years ago." Izu held grudges too easily. She didn't hold a death wish on Susano, but she didn't like the sight of him either. Izu walked away back over to Bushfire, where her tapir was. Standing next to Bushfire, she turned her head away from Susano. And that was all she had to say to him.

“Would everyone mind very much shouting out their motives so I know who I should be attacking?” That line threw Izu off guard, as it came from a complete stranger. Izu put the Tapir on her back before talking. "Sorry for that display," she said before transforming into Detour. "We aren't exactly the best of friends, but we're both Titans, so you shouldn't be attacking us."

Dimitri Hanover/Longbottom

Two strange men were hoping to help Longbottom in his endeavor to prove that humans were the ultimate species. But at least Sir Henry told him his name. Who the hell was this guy?

"What do YOU call yourself," Longbottom said, giving sort of a sly smirk. He didn't know who he was but he had the same motive. The more, the merrier was how Longbottom was going by. Cause he was to rebel against the League, he would need all the help he could get. Even Longbottom wasn't THAT powerful.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Susano Night
Crash Site

"Susano!" Izu said happily, returning to human form. Susano looked down, not wanting to make eye contact. He felt horrible about what he did, but at the moment he couldn't find the words to express his distress. Good thing actions speak for themselves. Izu rammed her fist up into Susano's gut, knocking the wind out of him. He gasped, and fell flat on his face as his cane slipped on the ground. "You jerk!" Izu shouted at the same time. Well, that was...nice of her. Susano coughed, trying to get a consistent breath. He forgot how powerful Izu was, even in human form, and he could not help but fell envy, but it was mixed with horrible emotions of letting her down. It was true, their last meeting wasn't the best....one date, and suddenly everything goes up in smoke. Damn Musica.....

"I'm sorry if that's not the greeting you expected from me, but I'm still pissed off at you for what you did years ago." Izu added, before going to stand next to her tapir. Even the tapir seemed to resent Susano....now he just feels like a villain. She re-formed into a Baku before informing the mummy that they were Titans, and not the best of friends.

"Bit of an understatement there, Izu" grumbled Susano from the ground "Long story short, a copy of her attacked, and i said some things after killing it that i shouldn't have said. I would go into detail about what else, but i rather keep that between us." I managed to stand back up on my cane, and nodded in the direction of the tiger. "That should be Therium, another Titan. It would be best if we talked more at the tower if you originally came here to join us. And Izu, we need to talk. A lot. I should start with I deserve worse, which i do, but i rather continue in the Tower. The training area in the base is easily mopped."

Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko is claimed!
OOC: Okay, it seems that I was wrong about Bushfire driving off, as he still seems to be there. I'll edit my post accordingly.

Aden Brand/Bushfire
Hero
Car Crash

Before Aden could drive away, the hawk from earlier did something very surprising. It transformed into a human boy, and then into a tiger. Aden figured that he must have been another Titan. Soon after he transformed, however, before Aden could introduce himself, two police officers appeared and decided that it was a good idea to start attacking a two-hundred-pound tiger with their tasers. Before Aden could intervene, however, a mummy hopped out of a passing bus, and another Titan (apparently with fire-related abilities, judging from his outfit) started threatening the cops before Izu turned back into a human and punched him in the gut before walking over and standing next to Aden and becoming Detour again.

Maybe Aden was dreaming.

“Would everyone mind very much shouting out their motives so I know who I should be attacking?” the mummy asked.

Izu took it upon herself to explain. "Sorry for that display. We aren't exactly the best of friends, but we're both Titans, so you shouldn't be attacking us."

"Bit of an understatement there, Izu," said the other fire-titan. "Long story short, a copy of her attacked, and i said some things after killing it that i shouldn't have said. I would go into detail about what else, but i rather keep that between us." He nodded towards the tiger. "That should be Therium, another Titan. It would be best if we talked more at the tower if you originally came here to join us. And Izu, we need to talk. A lot. I should start with I deserve worse, which i do, but i rather continue in the Tower. The training area in the base is easily mopped."

"Nice to meet everybody," said Aden. "I definitely wouldn't mind heading back to the tower. And Izu, my offer for a ride back is still good if you're feeling better."

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Sorry TA, I tried to tell them that Bushfire had left.

Amanuma
*Highway, Crash Site*

Before Amanuma had even gotten his question out, the pink Baku thing transformed into a girl and a tapir, and ran over to the young man calling out, “Susano!"

She punched him, berated him, then apologized. Obviously this was a complex relationship. She picked up her tapir and addressed Amanuma, "Sorry for that display. We aren't exactly the best of friends, but we're both Titans, so you shouldn't be attacking us," then transformed back.

"Bit of an understatement there, Izu. Long story short, a copy of her attacked, and I said some things after killing it that I shouldn't have said. I would go into detail about what else, but I rather keep that between us," added Susano leaning on a cane for support, "That should be Therium, another Titan. It would be best if we talked more at the tower if you originally came here to join us. And Izu, we need to talk. A lot. I should start with I deserve worse, which I do, but I rather continue in the Tower. The training area in the base is easily mopped."

Teen Titans. Yeah, Amanuma had heard of them, but after the fiasco he’d found Hero House to be, he hadn’t made any plans to join another group. Though he had heard they were better organized, but of course that wouldn’t be much of a challenge…

"Nice to meet everybody," said the guy on the 4-wheeler, "I definitely wouldn't mind heading back to the tower. And Izu, my offer for a ride back is still good if you're feeling better."

Titans. Cops. Car Crash with bodies, but not vehicles, removed. This was defiantly not somewhere they were needed anymore. Cops probably wanted then to clear out so they could do their investigation anyways.

(Amanuma is decidedly not a detective hero)

Amanuma stretched his arms over his head, “Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you all. I didn’t actually come here with intentions of join the Teen Titans, but since it looks like we ought to clear out anyways and let the police do their thing, I’d be willing to tagalong if you didn’t mind.” He slipped the roll of spells back into the folds of his bandages, “I’m Amunemopet by the way, but if you find that to be too much of a mouthful you can call me Amanuma like everyone else.”

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
OOC: Sorry about the age thing guys, I didn't have time to go back and look at sign-ups.

Therium
Ben Mansfield
Car Crash

Despite the orders from the Titans to back off, the cops did not end their attack. One continued to spray mace in his face, while the other yelled "Are you kids crazy! Did you see what happened to the mayor on the news? Phil, put this thing down now."

The other cop, whose name is likely Phil, dropped the mace and pulled out his handgun. Ben was just starting to stand up, weak from the sensory overload from the mace. <I have no idea what your talking about.> he said, telepathically speaking to the cops and everyone around them. "Did that tiger just talk?" said Phil the cop. "I don't care if it can sing La vida Loca, shoot it!"

Luckily, the hesitation Phil took was just enough time for ben to orient himself enough to swat the gun from his hand with lightning cat reflexes. He did not stick around to see how determined these cops were. He bounded over cars and dividers until he was at least a 5 minute walk for anyone chasing him. There he morphed back to human. He was not paying attention to all the new people. He hid behind a divider, still woozy from the pepper-spray and electricity.

"Slice" ;)
Town Square

First the more-fancey looking type questioned him. Not surprising, he was expecting that from anyone he encountered. "Is that so?" he began. "You've worked with them before? So whats your reason for hatin them?"

Before ___ ______ could respond, Longbottom joined the questioning session. "What do YOU call yourself?" he said, cautious but obviously beaming with anticipation of having 2 teamates to take down the LoM.

"I'll answer both your questions in one. The names Slice. I joined them for a couple days a while back, while the getting in this town was good. I didn't like the way the worked with police and politicians on occasion, but that wasn't even the worse thing. They had some wackjob plan to create a "biological future weapon". Basically, they wanted to make some kind of genetic monster. Had me stealing DNA samples from companies all over the world before I caught on. Waste of my time."

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Police site

"Bit of an understatement there, Izu," Susano started, after getting a fist where it counts. "Long story short, a copy of her attacked, and i said some things after killing it that i shouldn't have said. I would go into detail about what else, but i rather keep that between us." Detour continued with the cold shoulder. "That should be Therium, another Titan. It would be best if we talked more at the tower if you originally came here to join us. And Izu, we need to talk. A lot. I should start with I deserve worse, which i do, but i rather continue in the Tower. The training area in the base is easily mopped." Eventually, Detour started to cover her ears, she's heard enough.

"I definitely wouldn't mind heading back to the tower," said Bushfire. Detour looked over. "And Izu, my offer for a ride back is still good if you're feeling better." Detour shook her head. "No thanks, I'm still pretty hurt." But even in her pain, she could still find the strength to punch someone in the gut.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING!" Detour looked over to noticed one of the cops had his gun pointed straight at Detour. Now this was getting out of hand. Detour didn't know what to do right now, but she kind of expected the cop to be uneasy about there being a Baku in the area. Immediately, Detour had to think of something, and the best option seemed to be mind games.

Detour sent the image of herself into the Cop's brain, only smaller, cuter, and kind of innocent looking. And of coarse, the image also had a tear in one of its eyes. The image, to say the least, was incredibly sugary, but it might just tell the cop to back off. Detour's not one of the badguys.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Amanuma
*Highway, Crash Site*

The cops had not backed off Therium the Tiger. Instead one shouted out, "Are you kids crazy! Did you see what happened to the mayor on the news? Phil, put this thing down now."

Amanuma really couldn’t remember the last time he was called a kid. And Quite the contrary, he’d been given his adult name thousands of years age. Still he was soon too distracted to comment on that in the confusion that followed. The cops argued about killing the tiger, who then swat away one man’s gun and ran off down the highway.

The cops then turned their attention and guns to Izu, "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING!" But Detour didn’t seem to be doing much about it…

Amanuma muttered the first thing that came to mind. A spell to repel evil. The cops felt a something like a light shockwave, but few of them were evil in any particular sense of the word it didn‘t have much effect. It did however serve to distract them a bit, “What the?”

Dark Cloud
*City, Dr. Weber’s Office*

Dark Cloud walked out the safety glass window of Dr. Weber’s office. Mostly he wanted to shock Dr. Weber by doing something particularly unnatural, and usually extremely unsafe.

His trip to the psychiatrist hadn’t really left him with any impression that they had magical healing powers, and he was a little annoyed that Dr. Weber wanted to focus on Mini Wraith’s hero work, presuming it was a better outlet to fill that empty feeling, assuming Wraith felt that. (He doesn’t know about the crash yet.)

Dark Cloud a hero? Never… hero or villain, it doesn’t matter, so he might as well do what he likes.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Susano Night
Hero
Crash site

Izu continued giving Susano the cold shoulder, and even covered her ears from his words. Now he was getting annoyed. Honestly, could she at least listen to him for a minute? He messed up, he knew that, but he thought it was best for her to think that he hated her. She would have been in better hands with Musica anyway....but, he could have done it better. Much better, if this is how she is acting right now. Was it just about what he said, or was it mixed with how he destroyied the Musica concert? She was mad at him for that, but she seemed to cool down about that relatively easily. At this point, Susano gave up talking to her and listened to the officers just now freak out about the Baku. Susano had enough about this little group. He walked away from them, and headed for the park. He was in no mood to talk to anyone but Izu at this point. He wanted her to be resonable, and at the moment it was not very likely. He would have to wait.

"Dammit Izu. Why do you have to be so bullheaded right now." Susano thought to himself. His left arm and right leg were starting to hurt more, now that the initial shock had gone away. Limping to the base would be a long time, and it looked late, possibly evening. "I know i messed up, but you can at least have the decency of hearing me out. But even if she did, what would i say? Sorry is too weak at the moment, and trying to explain what i wanted to happen would make things even worse. I simply can't explain my actions without making it worst, or even fixing what was left." Susano contiuned to think, lost in thought.

aggiegwyn

Jane Moriarty/Evelyn Cortez
Villain
En Route to Condo

Well, that settled her stomach. But she was still filthy, and was wearing this hideous uniform. She hadn’t even noticed while dealing with the boy. Oh jeez, that was embarrassing. One of his last sights was an ugly outfit. Oh well, not like it really mattered. The other Teen Titans would come back to get revenge most likely, and Moriarty would end up having to destroy them all. It would be tedious, but necessary. Maybe instead she could leave town. Cause chaos in some other cities. It would be simple, and it seems as though her job is done here.

She looked down at the gun she held in her hand. It was covered in the blood she wiped from her face. She could do it right now. Leave. Forever. She wouldn’t have to worry about being bored. Just breathing was getting dull. She had done it her entire life. Why not try something different?

She held it to her head…and she waited for the moment to pull the trigger. But after sitting there for a while, it didn’t come. She just didn’t really feel like killing herself. She felt like she would need to be in a better outfit in the afterlife. Or maybe that she should have a larger reputation. That she killed more heroes. Heck, maybe she could take this town to crumbles. But that would have to wait for the next day, since it was afternoon, and after cleaning herself up it would be evening. She would go out and enjoy a few activities before waking up the heroes in the morning. She hoped they liked eggs.

She held the gun at her hip once more and started walking back home. The streets were either very loud or very silent. Sometimes you passed a robbery and sometimes you passed an abandon street. With the death of the mayor and the release of the convicts, no careful person looked in the direction of this city. Many had left. Only some remained.

Not too much surprise, Jane was confronted on her way back. It was a convict, armed with a knife and several muscles spread across his body. Of course it was the usual, money. And Jane had to wonder how stupid he was. Why would she have money? There were no pockets on this uniform. She held no purse. So, with a simple shot of the gun the man was gone. Although that was going to leave a mess on the parking lot. Oh well. Finally she was at her place.

She did the usual, showered, got dressed. She cleaned her wounds. The scars on her face were painful at first, but Moriarty began to like the look. Now she looked like one of the classic villains. Like Batman’s mark on the Joker. The cut would scar, and leave a permanent marker on her face. She would fix her hair, but that would leave a bad impression on the police. After all, they would be here at any minute.

And so they knocked. She answered her door, with fresh tears on her face, and answered with a choked “Yes?”

“Ms…Cortez.” The last name sounded unfamiliar on his tongue, and it didn’t help that he got a good look at the fresh scar. “We have multiple reports saying that you murdered the Teen Titan Wraith. We want to ask you some questions, since we know the situation was…complicated.” Jane nodded while looking at the ground, keeping the act together. She opened the door a little wider to let them in, and quietly invited them to her seats. There were many of them, most likely in fear that she was possessed, and most had to stand.

“We are aware that Wraith used some sort of “possession” on you. Describe that. Did he give you anything? Pills? Food?” Jane shook her head at the question.

“No, that boy never gave me..” She choked on the fake tears. “Never gave me anything. He possessed me with his supernatural powers.”

The policemen nodded. The man continued with his next question. “How did he gain control of you in the first place?”

She sighed. “Well, I came here to study marine biology, my passion. I was away from my parents, and I missed them very much, and I still do. But I wanted to try being on my own before doing the real thing. I was at the beach, writing a report on the humpback whale, when I saw him.”

She looked towards the ground. “At first I didn’t say anything, since it was just a figure in the distance. But as he came closer, I realized that he was no human. I wasn’t incredibly frightened however, since I have heard that there were a group of…”Titans” here who had supernatural powers.” She paused. “The next part…” Tears fell down her face. “Is harder to explain. He…he went inside me. He took over my soul. From then on, he was able to guide every moment of my life.”

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Ben Manfield
Therium
Car wreck

Perswasion from the other Titans finally convinced the cops that there was no trouble afoot. They left the scene to the paramedics. After they left, Ben walked back to the group, still a little exhausted and dizzy. "Thanks guys. I have no idea why they were like that. I've never had trouble with cops like that before."

"Oh, are some of you guys new? I'm Therium, one of the Titans here. We'll have to keep introductions for later, there are escaped prisoners and villans all over town. Theres a closed down zoo a few miles from here. I'm going to get some powerful DNA from there and come back, so we can round up all the escapees."

Ben turned to leave, and as he walked, began to morph. He shrunk from 6 feet to 6 inches. His eyes grew huge, and his arms became wings. His knees reversed and his feet grew small dull talons. Feather patterns grew amoung his skin, then popped into 3D as real gray feathers. His nose and mouth fused and formed a small beak. Hie ears got smaller, becoming invisible holes in the side of his head. He normally flew as a hawk, but with all the commotion, he needed to travel incognito. The pigeon was perfect for the job. He took off, fluttering his wings like mad to get airborn.

Abandoned town zoo.

Ben landed on one of the walkways, and resumed human form. He had to be human to absorb animal DNA. Most of the exhibits were empty, due to escapes or relocations. But some were still occupied. As Ben rounded the corner, he saw what he was looking for. He smiled. "This is going to be awesome." he said to no one, and he approached his target. A familiar trumpet sounded through the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.