1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Teen Titans North Version 3D!

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Games' started by Grassmaster411, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MugoUrth

MugoUrth Bibarel's adorable.

Izu Miramoto/Detour the Mirror Baku

Detour was starting to think about what Susano said. Was she being too hard on him? The story he gave seemed plausible enough, but why would he worry about Izu becoming evil. Even if Izu were to become evil, her tapir would never allow Detour to do so. Her tapir was like some type of spirit of good, except not exactly a spirit. It has to do with the tapir's Y A N G DNA pool. It doesn't effect a creature's performance or anything like that, only that it prevents someone from doing evil. In short, Izu isn't the Mary Sue. Her tapir is. Except the tapir can die and doesn't have the intelligence of a human being.

"Susano," Detour said, trying to stand up. She was still greatly wounded, but Detour tried to fight through it. Detour eventually turned in Susano's direction and smiled. "I forgive you." Detour eventually walked over to Susano and held her claw out. Detour wanted to hold hands with Susano.

"And no, that's not the tapir talking," she said. Detour sensed a big battle coming soon. But both her and Susano were wounded, which would greatly hinder their abilities. Susano had powers he could work around with, but Detour pretty much relied on her fighting abilities. Her power of persuasion would probably not work in this battle. ...Unless she could find a weak link in the villains chain. It was obvious she could not rely on skill in this upcoming battle. Only her brain would be able to help her be useful.

2. Delta Hunter

Delta Hunter The G-Rank MH

Susano Night
    Titan Tower

Susano was stunned. He wanted this, in some still light region of his heart, he wanted this. Those three words, "I forgive you" felt like a weight was lifted from his shoulders. He smiled. It felt good to him, to smile again. He probably looked rather funny, a large goofy smile spread across his face, and he didn't care. He took Izu's claw in his hand, and looked her dead in the eye.

"Thank You, Izu. I knew this was selfish of me to ask, but i somehow knew that your pure heart would see my story. Thank you" Susano said, almost on the verge of crying. He would have embraced her, but at the moment she was too weak for a hug. Susano, still holding Izu's claw, lead her outside. He would only let go if she left strong enough to walk, or if she pulled out of his grasp, but he thought that she wouldn't. Why else would she offer it in the first place? "It's time to go meet the others. Go on ahead and set the pace, I'll protect you."

3. MugoUrth

Detour held Susano's hand tightly as they walked out of the tower. They went out to see the same thing that was there last they checked, Mayhem. And no matter how many times she saw it, it always made her sad. But now they were to find the cause of this mayhem. Detour assumed that a certain someone would be participating. Right now, Detour wanted nothing more than to rake her claws down the back of a certain life hating scum-bag in a wolf pelt. Detour was still highly pissed at him for what he's doing. Deep down, she always felt there was SOME good in him, but what he said before proved otherwise.

...But in Detour's current condition, there was nothing she could do. Nothing but scatter thoughts through-out the battlefield. ...No! Detour had to stay strong. She wanted to fight through her pain. But she could want as much as she desired. Still, she would do what she had to in order to survive. "Where could the causers of this crisis be residing," Detour asked Susano. Detour hoped Susano would know the answer, cause she really did not.

4. OkikuMew

OkikuMew Well-Known Member

((Sorry for the lack of updates yet again, hard to do so when RPing alone... I'll try to fix that by getting at where BlackIce and the gang are real quick. This is where her clumsy power comes in handy storywise...))

Kelly Voclain
    Hero
    Titan Tower Library -> City's Main Street

Kelly was quite busy running around, grabbing all the books and papers related to the city and gathered them around one computer she could research further in. She meticulously read and studied them, trying to absorb as much information as possible about the city from history to geography in such small time, at least fast enough to build a strategy of finding Ben and perhaps some people actually willing to help. As pages furiously turned, Kelly suddenly realized she forgot one important document at the other end of the library, in a hurry and without thinking, she opened up a portal beside her so she can rapidly get the files and come back to her work place.

She should have thought of her faulty ability.

As she jumped through the portal, she started free-falling from very high into the sky. Of course the little lady started panicking, trying any way possible to reduce the speed of her fall. Unfortunately, all her solutions she attempted was all for nothing, as she landed face first on a street light, resonating a loud "dang" from the metal tube holding the light. Yet fortunately, her other less known power kicked in: since it was gravity's own doing, Kelly didn't feel any pain and her childish face and body didn't even have a bruise. However she was still stunned from the turn of events and the ruff landing. After coming back to her senses, she looked around and quickly noticed the huge crowd of armed thugs taking over the street. Scared for her life, she slid down the lamp's pole and hid into a nearby hedge. She peeked right back at the street, checking her surroundings. Thanks to her studies (although they were cut short, to her disappointment), she quickly identified that her current location was the city's main street. She did not know all the circumstances on why such a huge crowd of criminals gathered all there. She knew about the prison outbreak, but also how it couldn't hold this many criminals... Still hidden in the shrubs, she gazed at the crowd, holding her communicator tightly and bringing it to her mouth.

"Excuse me everyone," she whispered, "t-this is Kelly. ...There is something particularly odd occurring on Main Street, near the Town Square. There's quite a group of plea... er, people. I estimate there's a few hundreds of them, all resembling as crooked..." she coughed, "pardon me, crooks and the like, which have gathered here... All are armed with knives and b... guns, mostly the latter. I do not know the true matter of this curious event... but I see no good into it. Please come as discreetly as possible."

5. Grassmaster411

Grassmaster411 Dont, move, a muscle

OOC: Alright, lets all hang in here a little longer. Probably by my next post, things are going to happen. And by things happening, I mean the ship will hit the fan.

Ben Mansfield
    Therium
    Abandoned zoo

The mummy-like person became much less hostile after Ben spoke to him. "Okay." he said. "I can appreciate and support your mission. But for your sake, would you mind not giving her road rash? The authorities tend to frown upon unesseceary injuries."

Ben was really trying to be nice, but a combination of guilt, anger, regret, and just plain frustration was messing with his nerves. <I don't care if this one gets hurt. Once I get her locked up, I'm done with this B1tch.> Ben replied hastily.

A better idea came to him. He dropped Janes foot and ran over to the iron bars again. He took two off the fence and ran back to Jane. Bending the pars with great difficulty, he tried to wrap them around her. One around her ankles, and another around her arms and waist. He could not get it around her arms and waist, but was able to get the one around her ankles. It wasn't incredibly tight, but since Jane wasn't moving, it didn't need to be.

League Of Mischief
    Town Square

Dark Cloud joined the villanous bunch with the usual smart aleck comment to greet her. "Hi cupcake, whats up?"

She responeded quickly and just as smart alecky, with "Nothing much Casper. Same job, new direction. By the way, you may want to look at this." She handed Dark Cloud a iphone. Youtube was on the main screen. If Dark Cloud clicked play, he would see it was a jumpy, low quality video of what happened at the highway. Specifically, Wraiths death, and all that happened during his death.

A short way off, The Phantom materialized behind on Kelly, just as she finished her call for help on her communicator. He whipped out a pair of handcuffs and slapped them on her wrists, so fast most people would have blinked and missed it. The Phantom grabbed her roughley and dragged her to where BlackIce and her small army was gathering. Once BlackIce saw the Phantom bring her to them, Phantom dissapeared again.

"Well well," BlackIce began. "It looks like we may have our barganing chip after all. Don't worry, little princess. I'm sure your rich, cajun daddy will pay whatever it takes to get you back."

6. VampirateMace

VampirateMace Internet Overlord

Amanuma
    *City, Zoo, Town Square*

<I don't care if this one gets hurt. Once I get her locked up, I'm done with this B1tch.> replied the chimpanzee, before running off. He tore some bars from an iron fence. Amanuma flinched, then stepped closer just in case he was planning to beat her. But instead the chimp bent a bar around her ankles, then tried to bend another around her body. Amanuma got this, he was trying to prevent her from fighting or escaping if she came too.

Amanuma scanned down to the bottom of his spell scroll. There was a rarely used spell there, mostly because he didn’t like the sensation… teleportation. He looked down on the chimp hero, “Here, I can help avoid the trouble of dragging her all the way downtown.”

Amanuma knelt down setting a hand on the girl’s body, “Grab my arm.” Amanuma clutched the scroll tightly as he threw his other hand in the air an shouted out the spell he’d just read. Intently he focused on an image of the downtown area he’d seen on a pamphlet when planning to come to town. It was all he had to go on, but it should be enough.

There was a blinding burst of pink light and a strange tugging sensation as the three of them were pulled through space. Amanuma always worried it might make those with stomachs nauseous, but it was the quickest way to get her close to a police station.

On the crowded street were BlackIce’s minions were gathered, there was a second flash of pink light as the three of them appeared. Amanuma looked around, other than being destroyed and full of scumbags, this looked like the right place…

Dark Cloud
    *City, Town Square*

BlackIce played it cool as usual, “Nothing much Casper. Same job, new direction. By the way, you may want to look at this."

She handed him an iPhone, with a YouTube video cued up. Dark Cloud tilted his head. He tapped the play button, twice. Nothing happened the first time because his finger went through the screen. Choppy footage started to roll. At first it just looked like some teen taking video of friend on their cellphone, but then a limo careened off an overpass in the background! The cell owner and friend ran forward, aiming the phone’s camera down just in time to see another car hit the limo. Wraith was thrown out. Jane marched up too him just as other heroes were appearing. A shoot rang through the air. The video ended.

Dark Cloud stared at the screen. Wraith was dead? Dead? That little brat? His other self? He didn’t notice Phantom and BlackIce taking a hero hostage, but the bright pink flash that followed, well, it was enough to make him look.

A chimpanzee, a mummy, and Jane had just appeared in the street. Jane looked unconscious, her feet bound in an iron bar. They had her hostage. She killed Wraith. Dark Cloud snatched a gun from the nearest normal and shot at the chimpanzee and mummy. Luckily for them Dark Cloud isn’t exactly a practiced marksman.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  7. Delta Hunter

Delta Hunter The G-Rank MH

Susano Night
    Street to ruined city square

SUsano stopped when Izu asked him where they should go to end the chaos. "Well, the city square would be the most logical idea. Large and open, a large amount of people could fit in it, and that would be where chaos could stem from easiest." said Susano, mulling over the question. Honestly, he had no idea, but this was their best bet. Suddenly, a girl's voice spoke from the communicator. Susano didn't reconize it, but she sounded like she was a titan at least.

"Excuse me everyone," she whispered, "t-this is Kelly. ...There is something particularly odd occurring on Main Street, near the Town Square. There's quite a group of plea... er, people. I estimate there's a few hundreds of them, all resembling as crooked..." she coughed, "pardon me, crooks and the like, which have gathered here... All are armed with knives and b... guns, mostly the latter. I do not know the true matter of this curious event... but I see no good into it. Please come as discreetly as possible."

Susano turned to Izu and managed a shrug. "Well, now we know where to go." He began to hurry, and with in a few minutes of getting the call, arrived at the scene of the Main square. It really was chaotic. Goons running around with guns everywhere, and a man was shooting at the mummy from earlier, another girl, and a chipanzee. Well, things certainly did go to Hades.

"Izu, go see to the others over there, i'll start crowd control" Susano said, tilting his head to the missmatched group. He walked ahead, and stood in front of one of the large groups of inmates. He immeddiatly formed a large circle of fire around them. They were confused, but were either too stupid to know that they were in trouble, or just too high on the spur of the moment. "Move, and i'll send you into Hades" Susano threatened them. They didn't get the message and moved to shot their guns. Susano closed in on them, and walked away from the burning goons as they tried to put the fire out, but ended up spreading it. "I managed to put out a group of the inmates, but i don't know how many more are left" Susano said to the others as he knelt near them, staying low from the gunfire.

8. MugoUrth

Izu Miramoto/Detour The Mirror Baku

"Right," Detour said before walking over to the scene where Dark Cloud and the others were. Dark Cloud was shooting at the mummy and the monkey, but the woman on the ground was out of the fire. Detour still had to get used to who everyone was. Detour wasn't familiar with everyone of the Titans or the villains, but she already knew the Mummy was on the goodguy's side, so she assumed the shooter was a villain. Before she made herself not unknown, she had to conceal all the bandages wrapped around her body.

That was when she remembered that she used to have a cloak to conceal her identity from civilians, so that an alarm didn't break out that there was a giant tapir monster roaming the streets. Detour didn't know where it was, though. She just tossed it somewhere near the Bank. ...The Bank. It was too risky to run over their, find the cloak, and come back. The mummy and the chimp could be dead by then. But what about her bandages. ...That's when she realized. She could remove the bandages from visual perception using her power over inception. She was handicapped as a fighter, but she still had her brain.

Detour immediately sent a dream of what she was doing to Dark Cloud, making her entrance known. Just without bandages one. While Detour was on the scene, she sent another dream to Dark Cloud involving the gun. She made it seem like Dark Cloud was firing at Detour with the bullets firing right off of her skin, making the gun seam like a useless tool at the time. Eventually, she ran up toward Dark Cloud and sent a few slashes at him. Detour was hoping the dreams she sent Dark Cloud were enough to deter him from doing much against her claws, because in Detour's true state, she couldn't do anything fancy.

9. VampirateMace

Amanuma
    *City, Zoo, Town Square*

Under fire Amanuma threw himself down, shouting to Therium, “Get down!” Getting shot would not help his antique condition, and for Therium it could be fatal.

A couple new heroes appeared on the scene. One immediately started attacking the criminals, taking out a large group of them with a ring of fire. The other was the Baku girl, who after a couple moments of delay ran towards the largest group, slashing at the dark creature who was firing on them.

Dark Cloud
    *City, Town Square*

(Good play Mugo, Cloud won’t be able to tell that’s her power due to his powers)

Dark Cloud held his fire a moment. Was this one of his memories? The pink thing that he’d seen on Wraith’s death video was in his head. Now he was imagining he was firing at it, but the bullets just bounced off.

Now the creature was really here, slashing at him. Ouch. Dark Cloud turned the gun and smacked her with the handle end. A bang rang through the air as it misfired hitting one of the normal criminals in the foot. The criminal shrieked shrilly and fell to the ground, hugging his leg and sobbing.

Amanuma
    *City, Zoo, Town Square*

His attacker distracted Amanuma pulled himself up into a sitting position and scanned his spell list. He figured needed to break this up. What was his best chance? Rain didn’t seem to be a likely deterrent, not unless it caused flooding, which would take too long. He could directly flood a water based source, but the only one he could think of was sewer. Well that might turn some of them off to being here, but fighting conditions for him and his fellow heroes would suck. He resorted to a reptile summoning spell. If there really were sewer gators, they’d come running, but more likely there’d be a lot of ticked off pet iguanas and turtles crawling allover and biting his foes.

10. Grassmaster411

Grassmaster411 Dont, move, a muscle

Ben Mansfield
    Therium
    Town Square

A man, who looked strangly similar to Wraith, took a gun from an escaped convict and began shooting at Therium and the mummy kid. Anumana yelled "Get down!" but Ben was too late. Before he could jump to the ground, a bullet grazed his shoulder.

Crouching on the ground, Ben missed the entrance of Detour and Susano.

League of Mischief
    Town Square

The Phantom materialized behind Susano. Phantom punched Susano in the back of the neck, grabbed him by his shoulders, and hurled him in the air. He landed near where Ben and Anumana were.

Blackice spread her arms and clapped he hands together. A wave of cool air shot acroxx the battlefield, extingushing the fires Susano created. She then saw her chance. "Knuck! Crush them!" she yelled.

Knucklehead, who had not stopped smashing stuff throughout the arrival of the supers, was next to a city bus. He grabbed the bus and hurled it into the air. It soared almost 50 feet up, and then began to come down directly where Susano, Therium, and Anumana were standing. Jane was nowhere to be found.

Ben Mansfield
    Therium
    Town Square

When Ben did look up, he saw the city bus coming down straight at him, the mummy, and Susano. Ben had no animal form that could stop it, and even if he did, he had but seconds before it landed on top of them. Morphing takes Ben much longer. He braced himself for impact.

It seemed like an eternity, seconds felt like hours. Finally, Ben looked up again. He flinched, seeing the bus ten feet above them. But it was hanging there. The freaking bus was hanging in midair.

A voice came from behind them. "I hope yall weren't going to have this little party without me." Ben looked behind him to see a 20 something year old girl in a cowgirl outfit walk out from an alley. She held one arm forward, with the palm of her hand facing the bus. Was she holding it? It became an obvious yes when she moved her hand to the left and the bus moved with it. She gently placed in on the ground.

BlackIce spoke. "Another southern bell to deal with. What brings the great Whiplash here?" Sarcasm absolutly poured from her mouth.

The girl, whose name was apparently Whiplash spoke again. "I got a call from a friend of mine that the new heros needed some help dealing with you troublemakers. In fact, there he is now." She pointed in the direction where the villans came from. Of course many turned to look who she was refering to. Only a few would recognize this person.

Ben and Kelly would recogzie him as the SWAT team member who took Kelly's luggage to the new Titans Tower.

Longbottom would recognize him as Splice, the man who approached him about dealing with the League of Mischief.

If Wraith were alive, he might recognize him as the man who watched him in the hospital, and as the person hiding in the sewers.

The Phantom was the only one there who recognized him for his true identity. Phantom materialized just outside of the horde of crooks, who were now much less confident. Phantom pointed a five foot long blade at the new arrival. Phantom said one word; "Fossil."

The Fossil, (because thats who is here) replied happily "Well, looks like sunshine here remembers me. How thoughtful." he gestured towards the Phantom while saying this. "Lets skip the plesentries." he said, his voice becoming much more serious.

The Fossil tranformed so fast it looked like he was simply replaced by the creature now standing there. It looked somewhat like a crocodile, but its legs were under its belly, not sprawled out to the sides. Also, it sported great tusks, like some giant pigs. It was Kaprosuchus, the boar croc.

Rearing up on his hind legs, he let loose a intimidating rumble, then charged forward on all fours. He ran more like a bear than a reptile. The Phantom raced towared the fossil, swinging his 5 foot long blades. They would have collided had the Phantom not become intangible. The Phantom, now behind the Fossil, took out a grenade and chucked it at him. The Fossil wheeled around, caught it in his jaws, and tossed it to the side second before it blew. It was out of killing range when it exploded.

The phantom leapt into the air and began to slash at the Fossil with his blades, trying to aim for the Kaprosuchus's softer underbelly. The Fossil snapped at Phantom repeatedly, trying to grab him in his jaws.

At the same time, Whiplash had hurled the bus back at Knucklehead, who failed to catch it. It snapped in half on his head. Roaring in anger, he charged at Whiplash, only to be stopped and lifted into the air by her telepathic abilities.

BlackIce shot a beam of ice towards Whiplash, who could do nothing to stop it. Thats when a man seemingly made completly out of metal appeared out of nowhere and blocked the beams path. He was hairless, shined like Aluminum, and stood six feet tall. Next to him was a 12 year old boy, dressed somewhat like Pit from SSBB. BlackIce tried to hit him with the beam, but one second he was there, the next he was not. Just a flash of light as the brown haired boy raced across the ground at lightning speed. Soon, none of the normal criminals had any weapons, all either had them knocked out of their hands or taken by a speedy kid.

The man made of metal ran towards BlackIce, seemingly impervious to her cold abilities. As he did, he yelled "You kids get the crooks and lesser villans, we've got the league!"

OOC: Okay, honest opinions. Who saw this coming? Specifically, the return of the Fossil. I had been planning this since I started the RP.

Kaprosuchus: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57886/walkingwithdinos/images/d/d7/Kaprosuchus_saharicus.jpg

Creature that took Houls Wolf: Fossil as a Titanoboa: http://thingsheatherlearnedtoday.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/titanoboa.jpg

Creature that killed the tiger that killed the mayor: Fossil as Yutyrannus: http://www.globalpost.com/photo/5699214/yutyrannus-huali

11. Treecko's Awesomeness

Treecko's Awesomeness Treecko is claimed!

Aden Brand/Bushfire
    Hero
    Town Square

Aden raced forward. He had heard the call for help on the radio and rushed over immediately. He didn't know what he'd expected, but it definitely wasn't a dinosaur tearing through a bunch of criminals on the street. Trying to get hold of the situation, Aden looked around. The only people he recognized were Izu (in her tapir-thing form), the mummy, that kid who turned into a tiger, and the other fire-hero who may or may not be Izu's friend. Izu seemed to have her battle covered, so Aden would find his own villain. Looking around, he saw a young man in an eye-patch bowing down to an blue-skinned woman with a bunch of tattoos. None of the crooks ware attacking either of them, so it was a pretty good bet that they were evil. Hopping off his ATV and dashing forward in a ring of fire to protect him from the crooks, Bushfire moved into range of the two of them.

"Hey, there," he said. "Judging from the dumb outfits, you must be villains. How about a little challenge?"

Cyrus Astraeus/Humidity
    Villain
    Town Square

After Humidity killed the crook, he was approached by a tall woman with blue skin. "I have no use for individual normals," she said, "but if you are here to oppose me, I suggest you find a quicker way to die. I don't have time to deal with someone who is stupid enough to take me on right now. But if you join us, I can garantee your life and a position in this victory." Before Humidity could respond with an agreement, the woman, who he assumed to be BlackIce, had left.

"Oh, well," he said. He looked around for a hero to fight, and saw a mummy reading something off of a scroll. Since the mummy wasn't harming the heroes standing near him, Cyrus assumed that he was on the Titans' side. After entering his vapor form, Cyrus drifted towards his target through the crowd. After he reached the mummy, he quickly materialized, grabbed the scroll, and vaporized along with it before appearing again and throwing the scroll a short distance away. "So then," he said to the mummy, "we'll see how well you can fight without that thing."

12. MugoUrth

It's obvious her plan was working. The only thing Dark Cloud could do was hit her with the blunt end of his gun, which even in her state, wouldn't do him much good. Eventually, Dark Cloud shot one of his own goons. That was something Detour didn't cause him to do, but still showed Dark Cloud wasn't all that confident about fighting her. Detour immediately pushed Dark Cloud to the ground. She gave him the chance to keep his gun, so he could continue to assume it's useless while being in possession of it. "The mayhem your team is causing," Detour started. "Isn't particularly smiled upon. I wish you would give up before you get hurt."

Just then, out of the corner of her eye, Detour noticed something. Two more of the past Titans have returned: Whiplash and Fossil. There were other people returning, too. But Detour knew less of them. Detour was pleased that they had finally showed up, but now was not the time for a rendezvous.

Dimitri Hanover/Longbottom

Eventually, Longbottom was greeted by one of the heroes. "Hey, there," he said. "Judging from the dumb outfits, you must be villains. How about a little challenge?" Of coarse, Longbottom was insulted. Longbottom did nothing but sneer and stomp his foot down. Immediately, a wall of stone jutted out from below Bushfire before falling down in his direction. "Why don't you put that on the barbie, shrimp!" Longbottom exclaimed, showing he wasn't really intimidated by Bushfire.

(OOC: Writers block.)

13. VampirateMace

(didn’t see it coming, like to see the familiar faces, but to me, so many extra heroes felt forced)

Amanuma
    *City, Zoo, Town Square*

A shadowy figure (phantom) attacked the fire hero, throwing him towards Amanuma and Therium. The woman who appeared to be leading the criminals clapped cold air across the square and extinguished the fires, then yelled, “Knuck! Crush them!"

Suddenly the muscular Neanderthal was throwing a bus their way! Before Amanuma managed to get out a teleport spell, a woman, Whiplash, appeared and flung the bus away with her powers.

More heroes emerged, one stepping out near the villains before turning into the massive Kaprosuchus and fighting with phantom. But Amanuma didn’t have time to admire this creature (as he’s got a soft spot for crocs), as some villain with the ability to vaporize himself stole his scroll.

“Alright,” agreed Amanuma lifting his palms upward. Bandages unwound from his wrists and shooting out at the villain wrapped around his ankles, then contracting drug him towards Amanuma along the asphalt.

Dark Cloud
    *City, Town Square*

The pink monster pushed Dark Cloud down in the chaos after he accidentally shot the normal, "The mayhem your team is causing. Isn't particularly smiled upon. I wish you would give up before you get hurt."

“That’s the thing about me,” disagreed Dark Cloud, “I don’t particularly care if anyone but me smiles, but considering that I’m not amused…” Dark Could trailed off, the Baku seemed to be distracted. He took this opportunity to give her a good double foot kick and regain his feet.

14. Treecko's Awesomeness

Aden Brand/Bushfire
    Hero
    Town Square

Aden's taunting was put to an abrupt stop when a wall of earth shot up below him. He was tossed into the air and landed hard on the ground. His ankle hurt from the impact, but adrenaline kept his mind on the fight.

"Why don't you put that on the barbie, shrimp?" said the villain.

Aden smiled at his choice of words."I'm not really in the mood for barbeque," he said. "How about you, deep fried?" Bushfire held out his hand towards his adversary, shooting a ball of flame towards his smug face.

Cyrus Astreaus/Humidity
    Villain
    Town Square

Expecting the mummy to recite a spell from memory, Cyrus was not prepared for the bandages that shot from his opponent's wrists. He was caught in the tangle of fabric and being dragged across the ground. While he most likely could have vaporized his way out of the trap, he decided that this would be a perfect opportunity to use his hammer. Cyrus went limp until he was directly at the feet of the mummy-hero. Then, he grabbed his hammer and went for the knees.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  15. VampirateMace

(Amanuma’s bandages are not rotting, not only does he have to replace them due to his crime fighting, but the goal of mummification is to prevent decay. Though that’s not always completely successful.)

Amanuma
    *City, Zoo, Town Square*

The villain Amanuma had been dragging when limp, as though he’d given up. Amanuma had had things like this happen before with regular criminals, but super powered ones usually didn’t give up so easily. Something was wrong. Amanuma staggered backwards just as the villain aimed a sledgehammer for his knees, still he managed to graze the right knee nearly knocking Amanuma over, but luckily nothing seemed to break.

This hammer was dangerous, one broken bone, and this fight would be practically over. Amanuma needed his spells, muttering his well memorized evil repulsion spell to distract the criminal at hand (any angry reptiles that had come to his summon immediately turned and headed home), he extended a bandage to retrieve the spell scroll.

As he snapped it back into his hand a spell caught his eye. It was one he tried before on lesser crooks hopefully it worked on supers, because he didn’t have time to search the scroll. Beside him appeared a ghostly image of Ammut, snapping her crocodile jaws. It wasn’t real and the villain wasn’t in danger, but Amanuma figured he wouldn’t know that, same as the others crooks.

Ammut

16. Treecko's Awesomeness

OOC: Oh. Sorry. I feel stupid now.

Cyrus Astreaus/Humidity
    Villain
    Town Square

Damn. The hero didn't fall for it. Just as Cyrus was picking himself up, his opponent muttered an incantation, and Cyrus's head spun. Something was compelling him to flee.Realizing that it was just one of the mummy's tricks, Cyrus willed himself to ignore it and pull himself off the ground. By the time he was at his feet again, however, the hero had retrieved his scroll. He read off another spell, summoning a beast that looked like a crocodile, if crocodiles made their primary residence in the pits of hell. As if the heroes didn't have enough killer crocodilians on their team. Cyrus immediately vaporized to avoid a bite, summoning a swift breeze to carry him swiftly behind the backs of his adversaries, where he solidified and kicked the back of the mummy.

17. OkikuMew

((Woo, some action for Kelly! ...And she gets to be a damsel in distress. Saw that it'll happen at least once a miles away when I made her SU though. But didn't see the rest coming! Although I kinda agree with VM with some of the heroes being pushed in.

Anyways, things finally gonna get real! ...As far as Kelly can do right now, anyway.))

Kelly Voclain
    Hero
    Town Square

The moment she finished call from help, she was suddenly grabbed, pushed and brought right in the center of the Town Square near the main street, right in front what seems the head of this curious happening: A blue-skinned young woman dressed in an tattered yet elegant jade kimono. As she no longer felt the grab on her arms, Kelly quickly turned her head around to see her who took her, only to see a blur of a shadow slip away and to feel her wrists tied up together by what she guessed to be some handcuffs.

"Well well," the cold woman spoke with the sly smile decorating her face, "it looks like we may have our bargaining chip after all. Don't worry, little princess. I'm sure your rich, Cajun daddy will pay whatever it takes to get you back."

The little lady first responded her with a surprised and confused look: "Mon père, vous voulez dire?" She shook her head very quickly to clear it. "I-I mean, my father? How did you know about him?"

Her small mind turned into overdrive. First off, although she certainly was in trouble, and those people were far from being friendly, at least she was slightly comforted that they would not do any dreadful harm to her, since it appears she is held for ransom, and the group are in an apparently desperate need of money. She have called for help to the other Titans, which she hoped they would arrive on time to help her. And she could always simply use a portal to do like a tree, no matter where or how she ends up and let the others handle the fighting.

But no. She had enough of running away all the time. Last time she ran away, she almost let Ben and some other heroes there to die. Even how bad the situation may be now, she will not run away. Not this time. Although she is still no fighter, she'll do everything in her power, in all sense of the word, to turn the tides in her favour. Teen Titans' favour.

She gazed towards the mass of crooks, she managed to spot a fight within the group. After a few moments, she was able to recognize a few of them: She first noticed a chimpanzee dragging some girl, with some kind of living mummy (which surprised Kelly with his particular appearance) tagging along. Soon after spotting them, she saw a man cloaked in red going towards a part of the crowd, and the elephant/feline person she saw yesterday when she arrived in the city join the chimpanzee, which with that she concluded the primate was actually Ben. She was proud for a moment that her call reached them.

Before being able to whip up a strategy, a battle started at a startling speed, enough she couldn't fully take track of all the activity: the hero group being shot down by a villain that was near her, the red-cloaked man dropped next to the other heroes, a bus flying right towards them... then stopped in mid-air, by apparently a cowgirl superhero named Whipslash, which she then presented the one who called her here... Wait, she thought, wasn't he the man whom he took her luggage back at the back yesterday? Ended up he was a superhero too, which one of the villains hissed his name: Fossil. The fight then raged on, with more heroes she did not recognize or simply wasn't able to see them properly joining in.

Kelly tried desperately to make a move to not only get her out of trouble, but to also help the Titans. Her best course of action, she guessed, was to open one portal under her and make the "other side" be right over the icy woman's head, so she would fall and destabilize her. She rapidly moved her wrist in a circle the best as she could with the cuffs, and the portal successfully appeared under Kelly... but instead on falling towards BlackIce, her descent was towards a thin grey-skinned teenager, currently swinging a kick towards the pink creature... It is not the target she planned to land on, but it was better than falling on a hero or ending up completely somewhere else. Kelly carefully held her dress tightly, curled her whole body (similar to a cannonball jump in water), and hoped she would "land" her very first "attack" as a Teen Titan, hopefully before the villain could land a hit on the strange hero.

((Just in case clarification is needed, she's falling towards Dark Cloud.))

Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
  18. VampirateMace

Amanuma
    *City, Zoo, Town Square*

The villain vaporized to avoid being bitten by the false Ammut, but reappeared behind Amanuma, kicking him squarely in the back. Amanuma fell forward without realizing it in time to assume a martial art position that would have allowed him to roll back onto his feet. Instead he landed flat out on the pavement. Amanuma rolled to one side so that he was facing up and threw out a bandage catching Cyrus’ wrist, and giving it a yank downward.

Illusionary Ammut meanwhile persisted in snapping and threatening Cyrus.

Dark Cloud
    *City, Town Square*

Just as Dark Cloud was giving Detour a good kick was surprised to find a teenage girl cannon balling into his stomach. He gasped painfully as the wind was knocked out of him. He shoved her away gasping for breath as he tried to regain so much as a knelling position.

“Wha… What the… heck?” he managed to gasp staring at her sideways from his knelt position. Defensively he ghosted and allowed himself to drop into the train tunnels that ran below the town square. Cautiously he stood up, “What in the world I have I gotten caught up in?”

He looked around for a way back to the surface. He figured he needed to reenter the fight, but this time with the advantage of an ambush.

19. MugoUrth

Detour seemed to have Dark Cloud under control. Eventually, after being pushed down, Dark Cloud ran away and left the area. Detour kind of felt proud of herself. Even in her condition, her mind was still a formidable opponent. And yet... it was too easy. Eventually, Dark Cloud reappeared for an attack. Detour immediately sidestepped when she saw him. And when she sidestepped, her ankle gave way and collapsed. She moved too fast for her body to currently handle. Sharp pain ran wild through her leg, and eventually her body. Her vision would likely end after this distraction, and her weakness would probably be revealed that she was currently handicapped.

But fortunately, more help came her way in the form of a girl falling from the sky. The girl landed smack-dab onto Dark Cloud. Afterward, Dark Cloud vanished again. At that point, Detour hoped he didn't notice that she was crippled. This new girl seemed friendly though. "Hello," Detour said to the girl, trying to stand up on her ankle. "It's okay, I'm one of the goodguys." Big monsters are normally associated with evil, so it needed to be said.

Dimitri Hanover/Longbottom

Dimitri saw it coming. Immediately he summoned another wall, this time in-front of himself. He then backed away from the wall. He remembered well the last time he fought a fire-wielder, and he held on to a wall assaulted by flames. "That's too easy," Longbottom taunted. "How about waffles, instead." Dimitri stomped down, summoning ANOTHER wall, behind Bushfire. He then kicked the wall infront of himself in the direction of Bushfire and the other wall. This was an easily readable move, however, and Longbottom didn't expect it to work.

20. OkikuMew

Kelly Voclain
    Hero
    Town Square

To her joy, Kelly's unusual attack stroke true: she fell directly on the villain's stomach. After she landed, he pushed her off of him, rolled away from her, mumbled some profanities about the surprise blow, then vanished out of thin air. Kelly blinked and stared at where the grey-skinned super disappeared.

"Hello," the strange creature spoke to Kelly, snapping out of her confusion and curiosity, "It's okay, I'm one of the goodguys."

Kelly looked over the elephant/lion mix, quickly noticing her twisted ankle and her painful stance. In that weird form, she wouldn't be able to guess if she was a man or woman, but her voice gave her gender away.

"Oh, I know you are Titan already, madam. I noticed you, along with Ms. Laura and Ben, when I... 'made my entrance' at that bank yesterday." Kelly answered as she desperately tried to at least sit down correctly. "I believe I haven't introduced myself to you properly though. My name is Kelly, of the Voclain family, and one of the newest addition to the Teen Titans," she politely bowed her head down to her, while looking over the monster's leg. "Are you alright?" she asked as she lifts her head back up. "You seem to be quite in pain. I would gladly offer some assistance..." she looked behind her back, trying to look over her handcuffed wrists, "but I'm quite in a predicament myself."

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.