• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans North Version 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Leo Silverstone/Lucky Star

Leo never got to play that game of poker. Robin and Cyborg had come out before they could start. First, Robin handed everyone. Then he told everyone about they're new underground base, and gave them orders to patrol the city while they fixed it up. Unfortunately, they took his luggage with them, so he couldn't change into the hero outfit he put together himself after getting the offer to join the Titans. He would have to patrol in his street clothes for now. Leo shrugged his shoulders. It wasn't that much of an issue, none of the other heroes were dressed particularly flashy anyway. So he put the cards in his pocket, shifted his weight to his heels, causing the wheels tucked in the soles of his shoes, and whizzed off towards the town.

As he zipped by, he brought more good luck to the people he passed by. A woman living in an old shabby looking house who was taking care of six children when her husband died of cancer and she had lost her own job recently and was having difficulty finding work, had won an extreme home makeover. Additionally, she also got a call stating that she had been hired for a well paying job she had interviewed for a few days ago.

He also passed by three of the heroes, that ghostly guy Wraith, Snow Wing, and that other guy who had arrived first, though Leo never caught his name. He seemed to be a shapeshifter as he saw him change back into human from a hawk form. As well as three children who were running around in circles. Leo figured he may as well socialize, he will be working with these people for a while. "Hi guys, mind if another person joins your group?" He asked as he walked up to three heroes. "I may not look the part right now, or have an incredibly flashy power, but trust me you'll be glad to have me around."

Last edited:

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Denise Hart - Sorceress

Denise let out an excited squeal as she took the communicator from Robin. This was turning into like one of the best days ever! And it just kept getting better and better, once the new location of the Titan Tower was revealed.

“This is so awesome,” she murmured.

Denise wanted nothing more than to go down and have a look at her new headquarters, but Robin suggested that they go out and patrol. While she was incredibly excited to go and have a look at HQ, Robin himself did ask them to go out patrolling so of course Denise was way more than happy to do so. Rather than splitting off by herself, Denise decided that she would follow Therium, Wraith, Snow-wing and that lucky guy, she couldn’t remember his name. She focused her mind and opened her spell book, there was a new spell that she wanted to try out. She splayed her hands and the book began to grow until it was large enough to support her. She jumped on the now hovering book and sped off, catching up to the other Titans.

“So,” started Denise, zooming up to Wraith, “If it doesn’t come across as being too rude… do you mind me asking how it is that you became, well, how you became you?”

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Therium

Wraith answered Ben's question. “That’s not necessary, it’s not like we’re responding to any immediate emergency or threat. And if we were, I do have more than one speed. Not that I would complain about having a bike or jet pack… What about you? Flying has got to be a lot of work.”

"Alright. Your choice." he replied to the first part. "Flying isn't as hard as it looks. Its the take-off thats rough. Its hard to get headwind surrounded by trees or buildings. Once you get abaove that though, winds can carry you anywhere. And the thermals. Man that is like nothing you've ever seen before. Those are warm pillars of air that can carry you for miles. No extreme sports even come close.":

During Ben's description of flight, he noticed near the end of that rant that some kids were scared of Wraith. "Don't worry abut them. There just little kids. If they saw me morph the would say more and worse than ghost."

Just then, two more heros from the group joined them. They were Leo and Denise. Leo said "Hi guys, mind if another person joins your group? I may not look the part right now, or have an incredibly flashy power, but trust me you'll be glad to have me around." Ben responded. "Sure, the more we are, the more crime we can take down."

Denise approached, riding a large book “So,” started Denise, zooming up to Wraith, “If it doesn’t come across as being too rude… do you mind me asking how it is that you became, well, how you became you?” Ben tensed up. It didn't seem like a topic that many would want to talk about. The group walked while talking, and soon they had reached the egde of the city.

AngelStar

Hurley was worried, to say the least. Patrol a city known for its huge crime rates? Not a good idea in his opinion. He thought long and hard about it, and eventually noticed that most of the group had moved of. He tried to catch up with the largest group, but got too tired and stopped to catch his breath. He noticed a flash of red from the forest and his curiosity got the best of him. He followed it until he came accross another hero from the group. Hurley struggled to remember his name. Susan....Suason.....Samson.....No, Susano!

"H-hey! Susano! Wait up!" he said, and raced to catch up time him. "Can I hang with you? Ya know, for backup?" he lied. He was terrified and was hoping for a bodygaurd.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
((Yes, Snow-wing speaks with telepathy.))

Snow-wing

Snow-wing watched as Leo, the boy who had offered to play poker with her, ran up to them. She ran over, as a wolf of course, and smiled at him. "Feel free to come along! The more the merrier!" He seemed pretty lucky to have around. Then she noticed Wraith, the ghost boy, walking slowly. When she started to walk over to him, some kids ran up to them and started petting Snow-wing. She was pretty happy to have some attention, but she had to patrol the city! When the kids were done, she started back to running towards Wraith.

When she finally got to him, Snow-wing smirked. Whenever she did that, it meant she had a trick up her sleeve. She then grabbed Wraith with her mouth, flung him onto her back, and ran towards the city. When they were at the edge, Snow-wing let Wraith off gently. She then became human again, and ran into the city, squealing the whole way there. Snow-wing had read so much about the city, and could NOT wait to see everything!

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Dimitri Hanover/Longbottom

"You can't count these guys out," Longbottom stated. "After all, from what I've read the last guys weren't very powerful. What? The ability to turn into a fluffy pink elephant and send subliminal messages to people's mind? Oh, I'm so scared, it's SO cute!" Longbottom was starting to make fun of the ones in the last group. But for all he knew that fluffy pink elephant could come back from the kick back and kick his butt soon. ...Yeah right!

"From what I hear, nothing. We know nothing about these guys, so we don't know what to expect. Me, I'm keeping my guard up." The next thing Longbottom did was a display of power. He stood up, and then the ground directly around him started to rise until eventually he was encased in stone. Eventually he turned himself into a stone statue. He then smashed through the statue with his mace and sent rocks forward. Of coarse, he couldn't just create Earth out of nothing. The rock that wasn't smashed went back down into the ground, leaving a few holes in the ground in the same abundance as the rocks he smashed out of the statue. "Well, what a ya think?"

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
~Mini Wraith~
- Dirt Road to Town-

"Alright. Your choice. Flying isn't as hard as it looks. Its the take-off thats rough. Its hard to get headwind surrounded by trees or buildings. Once you get above that though, winds can carry you anywhere. And the thermals. Man that is like nothing you've ever seen before. Those are warm pillars of air that can carry you for miles. No extreme sports even come close," explained Therium, then seeing the kids he added, "Don't worry abut them. There just little kids. If they saw me morph the would say more and worse than ghost."

Wraith shrugged, the kids were busy petting Snow-wing now. The civilian clothed guy skated up next to him, “Hi guys, mind if another person joins your group? I may not look the part right now, or have an incredibly flashy power, but trust me you'll be glad to have me around."

“The more the merrier I suppose,” muttered Wraith in a noncommittal sort of way as Sorceress zipped up beside him aboard her flying spell book, “So, If it doesn’t come across as being too rude… do you mind me asking how it is that you became, well, how you became you?”

Wraith’s expression fell a bit when he heard Sorceress’ question. He’d answered it several times before, but it always sounded tactless, even though he could tell she was trying to be polite. But he never liked thinking about it.

“Well,” he sighed, explaining as they started into the city, “My father was a scientist, a quantum particle physicist… Two years ago he took me his lab. They were working with a particle accelerator… timing protons, or electrons. I’m not sure, to tell the truth the details are a little fuzzy… But there was an explosion and we were exposed to this previously unknown form of radiation. A lot of people died in the initial blast, and most the others developed radiation sickness or cancer… But two of us… me and this intern, were apparently exposed to just the right amount that we didn’t disintegrate or get sick. But he’s not quite like me… his powers are a little different and he claims to remember something from during the blast, something that meant all our actions were pointless, so we might as well raise hell. That’s what he told me when I tried to stop him from robbing a bank a couple years ago, ‘…nothing we do matters, so we might as well raise hell.’ You may have heard of him, the petty villain that calls himself Dark Cloud? Eh… Maybe not.”

(Zekshirom, I’m sorry but I’m going to ignore your bunnying me to the city, we’d already reached the city as posted by Grassmaster, so it’s redundant, and it supposedly happened all in three sentences so that Wraith wouldn’t even have gotten a chance to complain or panic or whatever.)

Wraith looked up at the buildings now surrounding them, cities all seemed alike to him, “So, what now? Do we split up, or keep hanging out?”

Monty

The North Wind
Arsenal rushed off ahead of the group. He managed to reach the city before anyone else. The others must be chatting or something. He looked around for something, anything really, anything that looked out of the ordinary, or fairly suspicious. He didn’t have any leads to follow, so he improvised. He asked the civilians that he saw about any strange occurrences, but none of them seemed to know anything. Well, this is boring.

He was heading back towards the edge of the city when he saw the girl Snow-Wing run by. She looked excited about something. He went to where she came from and saw a group of the others from earlier. Maybe I should join them. We are supposed to be a team after all. Arsenal began to walk over to them.

“Hey. I didn’t find much alone. Mind if I join you guys?” Arsenal asked the group. He didn’t notice how many of them there were until he saw them all together, but there were two others missing. It was still a pretty sizable group, six present at the moment.

Oliver Parro/Pygmii Owl

Different people went to do thier things; make friends, be happy, create connections so that we can be friends when we dominate. I find no point in this. Why have friends? We have a mission and thats it plus why create hate for the heroes as the line between heroes and villians almost doesn't exist. Next week any of us could switch sides but, I don't care if Weapons man befriends the witch and wild boy or if witch speaks to the late recruit. I could take two of them down in a fairly quick manner...depending on the things near me ,but none of that matters. What matters is what my "boss" just said "It may be in your opinion, but these are newbies. Never seen Battle. They won't know how to respond to being attacked from all sides by experienced villans." Hmm...I see her point but, they could be prepared if they work for Robin. Guess I better raise my voice or should I give my thoughts on my "freinds". I think I'll hold that off for later.

Oliver looked straight at the new member(Cavity). Hmm...that does somewhat esemble a plan but, what if we let them go. If these people are inexpeienced then we should play with their minds...I mean I can't because I only observe and I can not observe someone and know what they think, but I'm sure we have people that can preform tricks that can confuse them and we might gain more members...Does that sound like a plan to you.

Maybe I should talk to someone as to appear normal

Oliver walked up to the eath kid.

"Nice moves. They could be usefull. My name is Oliver, my power is my mind. How are you?" Oliver changed his personality and pretended to care. He really didn't care about this kid since no one cared about him but, he will sure pretend as if they did...

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.

Longbottom tilted his head high pridefully. "Gee thanks. Nice to meet you too, owl by. I'm Dimitri, and my power is the earth." Longbottom was starting to go on an ego trip. He was now listening to himself talk. "Let me ask you something. Have you ever killed someone. Back at school, I'm infamous for killing others. I even got expelled for drowning a kid in the river. And that's not even the worst part."

Longbottom then made rise a pillar of earth. He then swung his mace round and round and eventually shattered the pillar forward, sending rocks everywhere. The rest of the pillar fell to the ground bellow, leaving a huge hole in the floor. "That's what happened to the school. Now the school is either gone for good, or they're working on building a new one. Me, I hope it's the former." Longbottom then swung his mace downward into the ground. The scattered rocks then shifted back into the ground and eventually, the holes were all filled.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
OOC: (@Zekishrom, Please don't do anything to other peoples characters like what happend with Vampirate. Its very rube, and considered bunnying. Also, on an unrelated note, please make your posts longer.

@VampirateMace. Unless you were already planning on this, would you mind if Dark Cloud made an apperance later on?)

Therium

The hero named Arsenal joined them. There group was now six in size, and prpbably hard to beat in a fight. Ben listend intently at Wraiths story. It was not complrty unlike his own. Ben also made a mental note to keep an eye out for this 'Dark Cloud'., Wraith asked “So, what now? Do we split up, or keep hanging out?”

Ben considered the question. As a group, they were safer, harder to beat, and easier to locate by backup. On the other hand, by splitting up, they could cover more ground, and stop more crime. The choice was not an easy one to make. There could be some serious trouble in this city. Maybe they could compromise. "I think we should stay near each other, but not look like an obvious group. Lets just try and stay within each others sights. I'll go hawk so I can blend in while not being completly defensless. We should all try and stay hidden until we know we can do something." Ben knew his pigeon morph would be more inconspicuous, but he wanted to have some kind of weapon, and hawks aren't that uncommon in the city. He turned to face snow-wing. "You should probably become human again, we don't need people noticing a wolf running around."

Ben, for the third time today, transitioned to hawk. For anyone watching for the first time, it might be fairly disterbing. His arms changed first this time, becoming wings in 3 seconds. His eyes grew huge, and his chest puffed out. His bones began to crack and rearange, while he shrunk from 6'2 to 1'3. His legs became scaley and his feet became like something from a dinosaur movie. Finally, his mouth and nose fused into a beak, and the last shreds of human melted away. <Lets go. And stay safe people. If you see something, call for backup first.> Ben didn't mean to sound bossy, but he wanted to make sure people would be ok. He took off, struggling at first to get headwind, then rising on a warm pillar of air from the sidewalks.

Villans Lair

BlackIce left her office and stood before the new villans standing around the waiting room. She saw them socializing and even Longbottom showing off his powers. She sighed and caught there atteintion. "Times up gang." she said. She gave each one of them a map of the city surrounding the bank. "Our employee will be taking the bank soon, get yourselves ready to attack the new heros when they arrive. Remember, we don't know for sure how many will be there, but they should be easy prey. Position yourselves around the bank and quardinate your attacks with these." She handed out cheap walkie Talkies, stolen from the police acadamy. "Knuck, get the door." Knucklehead walked to the center of the room and removed a large porthole from the ceiling, revealing a ladder going up to a sewar manhole at the top. "When you emerge, you will be in an alley behind the bank. Get yourselves ready however you see fit."

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Grassmaster): I wasn't planning on it, but I am fine with it. I had Wraith tell that story, because I'd originally based him on Dark Cloud, a villian character I'd used earlier.

Wraith
City's Edge

Wraith nodded to Arsenal as he joined their group. Then listened as Therium told them his plan.

"Yeah right" breathed Wraith. It wasn't that easy for him to hide his ghostly form. He resoved to try anyway. Best to stick to the shadowy alleys then, he decided. He started slowly off towards a nearby alley. He could already see that people had noticed him.

He shuttered looking into the alley he'd thought to hide in. It was shadowy, like planned, with doors leading out of the buildings on either side, and a broken trash bag next to one of the doors. He wrinkled his nose thinking, no way I'm staying here long. At that moment a man came out of the door with a bag of trash, "Wat ta 'ell are you sapposed ta be?"

"I'm-m... Wra-a-a," studdered Wraith not sure how to reply to this. He backed out of the alley and turned looking to see where the others had gone.

(Sorry it there are any mistakes, I'm on a device that does not appear to have spell check, nor does it allow editing after I've posted.)

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Snow-wing

Snow-wing nodded at Therium. She was indeed already in her human hero form, but her regular human form would fit in more. Soon, her hair turned from snowy white to soot black. Her dress formed into a full body suit, then became a red T-shirt and dark green jeans. Finally, her flats became yellow sneakers with purple laces. Now in her regular human form, Snow-wing had became Aslea Shano, and would fit in easier while in the city.

She then ran in, and stopped when she saw Wraith get.......picked on by some guy. Aslea frowned, then started walking towards Wraith. She flashed her still-icy blue eyes and said "So Wraith, do you have any regular human form like I do? If you are confused, I am Snow-wing as a regular human, Aslea." Aslea smiled as she waited for Wraith to answer.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Wraith
City

As Wraith started to look for the other heroes, he was approached by a young woman with black hair. She promptly told him that she was Snow-wing, and asked if he could transform into full human form as well. He'd seen Snow-wing in a human form before, but this was't it, odd... Wraith looked down at the sidewalk, "Perhapes I wasn't so clear earlier... This is what I am, I don't claim to be human anymore, but I wish it were true."

He looked back up at Snow-wing, she probably didn't care to listen to his personal problems. He tried smiling and moving the subject onto something else, or rather someone else, "So how did you get your powers? That's got to be an intresting story."

As he spoke he continued to move away from the alley and the stranger who was now mumbling something along the lines of, "Do't know whas up with dis city no more, danged freaks."

Wraith moved on with a gesture that was inviting her to come. There was a newstand up ahead, maybe they could take a look and see if there were any leds, any common activity or unsolved crimes. The newspaper salesman looked at him skepticaly, but didn't say anything. Wraith looked up at the headlines on the nearest paper; bridge renovation, city's best burgers, missing waitress. Wraith pulled down the paper looking closer, then took some change from his utility belt and paid the man. He held the paper out to Snow-wing, "I think this is worth some attention."

Last edited:

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
Snow-wing/Aslea Shano

Aslea's shoulders drooped. She didn't really like telling her past. She WAS a type of person who wasn't normally seen in public. But she decided to tell Wraith anyway. "You see, I'm a snow spirit, mystical beings who create winter and snow. I am different from the others though-I am the only snow spirit who can become a wolf. They thought I was a danger to the clan, so all of the other snow spirits, discluding my family and the elders, feared me. I was never accepted because of being different."

When she reached the end, Wraith had given her a newspaper. Aslea read it, and her eyes almost popped out. The main headline said "Suspicious Character Seen Nearby Bank, Investigations Underway." She stared at the paper, then turned towards Wraith, showed him the paper, and said "Think we should tell the others about this?"

Last edited:
Oliver Parro/Pygmii Owl
"Have I killed anyone?" Oliver stared at Longbottom as he asked, then he replied "Yes...yes I have and I don't regret it"

These guys wouldn't get it if I told them why or that I tried becoming a titan. Hopefully they don't wanna know who I killed and why. I know who and how and maybe it'll get revealed but, only when I can trust these guys...maybe when someone can see how thin the line between good and evil really

and as Oliver finished thinking his repetitive thoughts he heard Blackice announce their "plan".

"Times up gang."

Good, This will hopefully stop this ground guy to stop asking questions...

As Blackice walked around giving each one a map she continued

"Our employee will be taking the bank soon, get yourselves ready to attack the new heros when they arrive. Remember, we don't know for sure how many will be there, but they should be easy prey. Position yourselves around the bank and quardinate your attacks with these."

then she gave each of them an old walkie talkie.

As Blackice told her goon to open the sewer lid and told them to prepare Oliver thought it would be the best time to analyze the guys he'll be woking with...

First, is that "Fly guy". I'm not too fond of him. He just sent his little bug and made me reveal who I really when instead I wanted to scout to see how these guys reacted...oh well. Then, there is that gound guy. He is alright. I'll be his friend and be nice and maybe things will turn out and maybe I'll learn the value of friendship? I doubt it. rh, there is this metal man but, we haven't really talked. I'm sure he has more thoughts of me then I have of him.
Then, theres this guy they call "Jack". Meh, he seems alright. I guess we will see what he can really do. Lastly, you got the two girls. I haven't a clue what either can do but, I guess we will see soon enough.

"Alright, I can finally get to stretch these wings! Too bad I won't be much help in the bank."

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
~Mini Wraith~
City, Newsstand

Wraith regretted the change of subject, Snow-wing’s past wasn’t the happiest subject either. It never is, Wrath told himself, otherwise we’d be celebrities and circus performers.

Snow-wing seemed excited when Wraith showed her the paper, a little more excited than he’d expected for a missing person’s case. As she showed him what she was reading, he realized it wasn’t the missing waitress, it couldn’t be, it was on the bottom half the paper, the part that had been folded under while it was on the stand. She asked, "Think we should tell the others about this?"

“I don’t know,” uttered Wraith leaning in to read some of the details… suspicious person reported… called 911... no immediate danger found… looking into possible reasons… Wraith looked up at Snow-wing, “Maybe we should just go take a look ourselves. The police investigation is probably already over, and unless we find something they missed or weren’t able to, it’s already a cold case until something more happens.”

Wraith realized he didn’t know where the bank was… and without a tower computer, the communicator, was just a communicator. He slipped the embarrassingly cute ‘Camping GPS Junior’ from his utility belt, “Since the tower isn’t fully functioning and we’re not exactly familiar with place, I’ll use this to locate the bank.”

Last edited:

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.

"Well, that took long enough," Longbottom said before taking a walkie-talkie and heading into the sewer. Out of all the villains here, Longbottom probably knew this town the least, considering he's a drifter from Jordan. But then again, he didn't know anyone here. Chances were that they knew just as little. ...There was something about that owl guy. That thing with all the owls disappearing, that was really weird. He figured Oliver had a reason for doing that, but he had a hard time figuring it out. Second, being nice to him after showing off his powers? Longbottom assumed he was being sarcastic, but then again. At least someone PRETENDED to care. Everyone else, they didn't pay two cents to see it.

Eventually while Longbottom was in the sewer, he heard a scurrying noise. Looking downward he noticed a rat scurrying along the dry parts of the floor. Actually, looking around, not only on the floor, but up in the pipes and holes as well. Longbottom, to be frank, liked rats more that most so they didn't scare him, but even then, he wondered how many of the villains actually were afraid of them. Pressing on, Longbottom eventually came across the hole that may lead to the alley. Longbottom waited for the rest to show up before he proceeded on.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Ben Mansfeild
Therium

Ben flew above the city, scanning for trouble. He saw little human activity in the open. Many people didn't leave their homes and kept their curtains shut. The few cars driving about had locked doors and never slowed down enough to catch attention. Alleyways, private houses, and warehouses were where the action was happening. Drug dealers did buisness in alleys, Hookers worked the corners, contraband trafficers moved crates into warehouses. The police station was quiet. Its cars were all parked, and no-one left the station. Through the windows, Ben could see nervous police officers moving quickly, and none were without large weapons. This town seemed long gone.

Flying over a school, he saw younger kids playing on a large jungle gym. Metal detectors and hired cops were placed at all the entrances and exits. Older, teenage kids were smoking who-knows-what by a small patch of trees. If he were human, Ben would have sighed. This is going to take a lot of work to fix. He circled back to see Snow-wing and Wraith looking at a newspaper stand. A good idea. Even though he was close to 100 feet above them, his hawk vision let him read the same headlines they read. "The bank, huh" he thought. Riseing another 100 feet, he could see a large amount of the city, but not enough to locate a specific building.

He flew more to the center of the city, where skyscrapers were few but exisitant. He landed on the roof of the tallest one. He scanned the town. Humans wouldn't see much from up here, but a red-tailed hawk saw incredible detail across the city. He couldn't yet see the bank, but there were dozens of other places that looked vunerable to robbery. He dropped off the roof and glided towards the more rurally populated north/west side of town.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
((Okay Villains I’m slightly pushing us along, the heroes are already heading to the bank and most of us haven’t really be posting about going, so to our next location.))

Jack O’ Lantern

Another girl enter she had a bold feel as well as a little wild appearance caused by her hair. What an interest aura of confident she had as she spoke; she surely seem like she was an independent lady. BlackIce ensure them that it would be an easy job to kill off the heroes. But one-eye felt different saying that the last heroes were surprisingly good; he wouldn’t know it not like he really cared. Afterwards he decided to the call the guy Rocky after seeing is power. He actually didn’t get the chance to comment as him and Oli chatted it up and the guy left as soon as BlackIce told them to; wasn’t he obedient little puppy. However Jack wasn’t feeling this, he wasn’t a baby but he wasn’t fond of sewers either. Oh well he decided that he would try to follow ‘the plan’ this once. He decided to put on his costume in before left. Putting on it on, the full black and orange outfit with the fitted flamethrower, he only left off the mask so people could still recognize him.

"Alright, I can finally get to stretch these wings! Too bad I won't be much help in the bank." Quoted the owl boy after looking at all of them; he seem to trying the analyze them. Or it could Jack’s imagination. Maybe he really just likes staring at people a lot. Whatever the case it was time to get going before Rocky get mad at them for making him wait and make the sewer cave in.

“Just do you best Oli and you’ll be fine,” He told him friendly before looking back at the other villains and villainesses. In almost wanted to tell him to not get in the way but he held his tongue; he wanted to make a few friends anyways. “Ladies, Meta, Buggy we better get going before the heroes arrive. Madeline, Miss it would be my pleasure to escort you to our destination.” He politely said to the women of the group before moving them to the ladder. Jack threw Metal Havoc a glance and a smirk as he walked away with the two females of the group.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Madeline/The Mad Hattress

Madeline kept waiting for an answer, but the woman just turned her head and remained silent. Maybe she was a lone wolf of sorts, or maybe Madeline was coming on too strong. "Oh well, one less person to worry about." she thought to herself. As she turned around on the ball of her foot, a pebble hit Madeline in the eye. She wiped the debris out of her face and saw Pirate Boy encased in rock. "Either he really upset someone, or that's his power. Rocks." she said to herself. She blinked a couple more times and listened to what Jack had to say. “Ladies, Meta, Buggy we better get going before the heroes arrive. Madeline, Miss it would be my pleasure to escort you to our destination.” he said, with an accent on Miss. Was that supposed to mean something? Jack led the woman and herself over to a ladder that led up through the ceiling of the room. "I guess I'm first, then." Madeline announced. She hoisted herself on to the second one, skipping the first to look less frail, and started climbing.

The Hattress reached the top of the ladder to find the manhole had already been moved. Someone must have snuck out while they weren't looking. She put her hands on the rim of ladder, and pulled herself up on to solid ground. She stood up, and wiped the dirt and grime off of her dress the best she could. She then had to make a decision. Should she abandon the other and make off for the bank, or wait for Jack and the other to go as a group? She really liked that Jack was willing to go with her, but she felt she could do better on her own. Making sure nobody was coming up, she pushed to manhole back onto the hole with her high heels, and walked out of the alley. On the side of the street was a white motorcycle, one of the new models that had just been released. The owner shouldn't leave it lying around in this shady part of town; it could easily be stolen. Madeline reached into her handbag and pulled out a gold-colored putty. She flattened it out to look similar to a children's toy key, and inserted it into the keyslot of the motorcycle. The marvelous thing about the putty was that it could flatten itself to exactly match the shape of the key it was being substituted for. It was only a prototype, so it didn't have much success during testing, but today Madeline was in luck. The motorcycle started up with a "Vroom!" and was ready to go. She put her shoes up onto the foot pegs, twisted the throttle, and zoomed off in the direction of the bank.

Status
Not open for further replies.