• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans North Version 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Dimitri Hanover/Longbottom

Immediately, Dimitri saw the ice heading his way. Longbottom quickly encased himself in a statue. ...But it barely absorbed the blow. Behind the stone, he felt the blow of the ice on his chest. "Ow!" He said to himself before sending the stone covering him back into the ground. He tried his hardest to pretend he didn't receive the blow. "I'll beat up whoever I... huh?" ...A wolf? A wolf shot ice at him?

Longbottom would beat up anyone and anything he deemed weaker than him, and that included small animals. "Well aren't you a cute little specimen. Ooh, you seem to be sick. Let me put you to sleep, courtesy of Doctor Longbottom!" Longbottom slammed his mace into the ground again. This time, he summoned a row of stalagmites in the direction of the wintery wolf.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
OOC: I had him get knocked out so when the villans surrounded the bank, with most of the heros in it, he would be behind the villans and he could get a surprise attack. But that didn't really work, so lets fight.

MugoUrth, I don't mind if Izu sends Susano a letter, but if she makes an appearance, she's going to have to be NPC.

IC:

Therium.

He awoke next to the telephone pole he was knocked out by. His mind was groggy, so the rats instincts took over for a few minutes, controlling his body. He ran back into the alley, and hid beneath a dumpster. His human mind cleared and he took stock of his situation. They were under attack! He crawled out from under the dumpster and quickly demorphed. His height increased by five and a half feet, and his hair receded from his body, save his head. His tail shrunk back into his body with s slurping type noise, and his face changed back to human. His hands and feet grew arms and legs between them and his body.

He peeked around the corner to look at what was going on. Snow-wing and Susano were battling 2 villans. One was using fire, while the other used earth. Ben knew he had to get into this fight soon, because his teammates were outgunned. He began his favorite battle form.

Orange fur sproted from his body, especially thick on his hands and arms. His fingers swelled, and his palms became black leather like skin, while the back of his hands became black and orange. Claws that could leave marks in a car replaced human fingernails. Stripes appaered on his skin. He fell to all fours, and his legs and feet, which went through the same transformation. His limbs evened out, so his back was straight. A long tail shot out from his spine, and imediatly began to twitch in agitation. Huge fangs grew from his mouth, so big, they looked like sabre teeth. His mouth and head quickly caught up, and his face became that of a big cats. Sensitive whiskers, super night vison, excellent hearing, and a top notch sense of smell replaced human sense. His body rippled with muscle. He was Asias top predator, and an endagered species as well, But there was at least one more Tiger in this world.

And his name is Therium.

He calmly walked out of the alleyway, so quietly, nothing could hear his strides. He crouched, readying his springlike muscles. He leaped into the air, letting loose a roar that would be heard for 10 miles and can make grown men wet their pants. In a single bound, he landed hard on Jack 'o Lanturns back. Not yet wanting to use deadly force, his claws were retracted. But the force of 500 pounds landing on someones back is bound to hurt, and a swipe of one of his paws would be like getting hit with a baseball bat. He then leapt off of the villans back, spun around and stood above the villan, who was lying on his stomach. Ben looked down on him, while his other senses were focused all around him, so nothing could sneak up on him. <If I were you, I would stay down.> He lifted his paw. <See, with this paw, I could knock your head from your shoulders and watch it roll like a bowling ball, so fighting me is not a good idea.>

Villans Lair

Knucklehead watched the clock, never taking his eyes off it unless to look at the peice of paper left to him by BlackIce. I read 2:30. Her insrtuctions were simple. Press the button when the clock made that time. Eventually, the clock matched the paper, and Knucklehead pressed the button. Back at the bank, the robber now sparked and fell to the ground, its head falling of as a result of the crash. Wires jutted out from his neck and shoulders, because the robber was nothing more than an advanced robot. The symbol of a very ominous villan showed on where the face would have been. Knucklehead had been the one to press the deactivation switch, because BlackIce was away, doing Buissness. Somehting about diamonds and fish, Knucklehead hadn't paid much atteintion.

Last edited:
Oliver Parro/Pygmii Owl

Oliver just sat there as a flame flew past him and ignited the counter.

"Its time I assume? Hey Jack! There is one hero who went off into the vault.!"

Oliver then hopped out of his chair and grabbed the lagest claw from his left talon and pulled it out revealing a knife

I wonder if any one thinks this knife stabs into my toe when I put it up.

Olive then carefully walks past all the flames then he sees a glacier being thrown at Longbottom.

I would block the ice with my wings to help him but...my wings couldn't stand all that pressure...I need to see if Dave can craft me some titanium wings while still being able to fly...Ah, there is that snow wing titan. I guess she can use ice? Intresting...so, Longbottom blocked it by turning into a statue and now he is shooting Stalagmites at her? Looks like fun!

After that Oliver walked off so he didn't see what happened next.

Wish I could help but, my skills need me to know what my eneimes can do so I guess I might aswell just do some scouting. I still need to know what that boy in the vault can do...I guess I better follow him but, those fires are getting hotter. I'll just stay here. Flight anyone?

Oliver then jumped up and flew to the nearest window sill to finish analyzing and to fiqure out his role in the fight.

What is this? An animal hero? That rat was a hero but, now a tiger...This is my fight.

Oliver then clinched his knife and took a nose dive into the tiger kicking him as he landed...

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Zek: Okay… you’ve just got to be really clear about what you’re doing in RPGs otherwise stuff you never intended gets assumed.)

~Mini Wraith~
City, Bank

Wraith released the breath. Thump. Whack. Skihhhhh. The sounds startled Wraith. He darted into the vault.

The sound of a fire alarm now mingled in with the security alarm.

The robber was already on the ground, motionless. Wraith looked him over, hesitant that this was some sort of trap. He seemed for all the world, the most ordinary robber in the world; black clothes, gloves, nondescript black gun, except for one thing… He didn’t have a face. No eyes, no nose, no mouth, just a symbol Wraith didn’t immediately recognize as anything, right where his face should be.

Wraith reached down and touched the man’s wrist, it told he what he already knew. The man was dead, still warm, but most assuredly dead. Wraith lurched. Should he try CPR? How? This man had no face. He could do chest compressions, but if the man couldn’t breath, he couldn’t live.

Wraith shook his head sadly and opened a pouch on his utility belt. He pulled out a miniature note pad and a stub of a pencil. Quickly, to the best of his ability, he sketched out the symbol. After that he noted the time, date, and location, before putting the pad and pencil back in their pouch.

He sighed and pulled his communicator off his belt. He sent out a mass message to all Teen Titans in range, “The robber is dead, repeat, the robber is dead. Whoever hired him seems to have already gotten what they wanted…”

He paused. What could they have wanted. Obviously it wasn’t money or anything valuable from the vault. What had they gotten? Citizens were panicked and the heroes had all marched down to the bank, for a face-off with several little known villains. Wraith felt cold as he relayed his revelation into the communicator, “Us.”

Wraith snapped shut the communicator and clipped it back on his belt. Whatever he did next, it had to be well thought out. First he walked quickly out of the vault, getting locked in there would not help the other heroes in the slightest. He surveyed the room. The overhead sprinkler system was raining down water and had put out the counter, obscuring the room with smoke, but best he could tell, the owl villain had already left.

Quietly, quickly, Wraith searched for another exit.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Therium
Ben Mansfield

His ears picked up the faint but unoticable sound of wind passing over wings. Most animals can't hear it, but cats are on another level, so he picked that up at the same time he saw a shape moving in the corner of his eye. He crouched slightly, just low enough so the knife passing above his neck passed by harmlessly. He saw the owl boy fly past him. <Oh, not you again.> Ben leaped into the air and slashed his claws across the back of the owl kid, but his thick costume took the brunt of the blow, with only the tips of Ben's tiger claws slashing his skin. Nowhere near lethal, but it would sting pretty bad.

Spinning in midair, he turned and stood sideways, with the still fallen Jack o' Lanturn nto his right and the owl boy to his left. Ben was trying to watch both at the same time, but the Tigers binocular vision was meant for keeping intense focus on ONE object, not several at a time. So Ben was constantly turning his head back and forth between the two villans.

North Dock Warehouses, Loading bay

BlackIce stood impationtly, waiting for her conection to arrive. Men unloading nearby stole nervous glances at her. Attracted, but terified at the same time. BlackIce's reputation with the low-lifes was legandary. Finally, a barger came into the bay, and approached the dock BlackIce was next to. It stopped, but continued to shake side to side eratically, not caused by the waves. The ladder was lowered and a man in a dark black suit surrounded by gaurds. The quickly descended.

BlackIce imediatly faked a smile and put on an act. Curstying, he said "Why Prince Nasthre, what a pleasure to meet you acquiantence. I assume you are doing well?" The Prince quickly responded. "I have no time for such introductions. Have you brought the item for trade?"

BlackIce sighed. This was going to be trickyer than she thought. "But of course." She reached into her Kimono and pulled out a very familiar gem. The Hope Diamond.

The Princes' eyes grew and his mouth watered. He quickly gained his composure, but BlackIce had seen his reaction. She played that for all it was worth. He held it out, but then pulled the diamond back when he lunged for it. "Ah ah ah, what about my end of the deal?" The Prince frowned and replied. "Of course. Lets show her our emblem." The group boarded the boat, and walked belowdecks, where a large tank for transporting objects that needed to stay cool used to be kept. Used to be, because now it held The crowned jewel of the Prince's empire, although its far from a jewel.

The Prince smiled as BlackIce was for a moment, surprised at what she saw, and humbled as well. It was not an emotion she was used to, but she needed this rarity for her plan to work.

"Very impressive Prince. Where on earth did you find it?"

"Her. Its a female. And where we found her is none of your concern. Now, the diamond?" said the Prince.

BlackIce handed him the crystaline jewel. The Prince stared at the gem in his hands. He seemed to be frozen, just aweing at his new attribute. A guard tapped his Prince on the shoulder. "Sir, may we be leaving now?" At the tap, the now ice encasted Prince fell to pieces, the diamond along with him. The guards quickly raised their weapons. "Freeze!" the main one yelled.

"Hehmm, bad choice of words." BlackIce raised her hands in the air and blasts of vapor shot out. The surrounding guards never had time to fire their weapons; now being frozen solid. One of them had turned to run away, his left hand still unfrozen. BlackIce carressed his arm, walking around him, until her hand grabbed his wrist. With a quick movement, she snapped the wrist off of his frozen arm. She then nonchanlontly tossed the hand into the pool.

The second the blood hit the water, a set of 12 foot diameter jaws swalloed the hand and the water surrounding it. BlackIce walked to the end of the peir, pressed the tank release button, and watched the fun. The entire pool of water opened up into the channal, which led into the ocean and nearby cost. A 6 foot tall dorsal fin passed through the water and into the bay. BlackIce turned to leave, but saw a peice of paper hanging on the side of the tank. She gabbed it, read it quickly, then crumpled it and tossed it into the pool. This is what it read.

Cargo: Live Animal

Species: Charcaradon Megalodon

Cargo Weight: 35 tons (not including water+tank)

Cargo's Individual length: 74 feet

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
((Actually I knew that you took your character out to get the drop on the villains. You can blame delta since he forced my character out when I obviously going to bring him into the bank.))

Jack O’ Lantern

His current opponent, a redhead with fire didn’t really responded quickly enough. A large rock and giant chuck of ice were flying through the air. Jack could have help Rocky but instead just watched the exchange. He still needed to gauge his allies a little. If he really needed help he would definitely step in. Suddenly a large creature jumped on Jack’s back and pinned him to the ground for a moment. He made not a sound despite the obvious pain. He noticed it was a tiger as he rested on his stomach.

<If I were you, I would stay down.> The strange voice threatened him; it apparently was the person that assaulted him. <See, with this paw, I could knock your head from your shoulders and watch it roll like a bowling ball, so fighting me is not a good idea.>

“You would do something so delightfully morbid and watch it right in front of your fellow heroes. Maybe you should join us villains if you have such evil thoughts.” He told the hero; that was something a villain would definitely say. Killing people that rebel against him, what a wonderful villain this overgrown kitty would make. It looked like someone decided to do something useful as the owl villain went after the tiger. Unfortunately he was able to evade the attack. “By the way if you were me you would never know how painful this feels.”

The moment he uttered those words a flamethrower from his hand went straight of the tiger. Even slightly distracted by the attack on his other side he managed to pounce up out of the way of the fire, but in the air flames from all around made a beeline toward him and in the area were he would land. Even in the air there was only so much evading one could do. Black and orange flames completely engulfed his legs and his underbelly even if he was animal he knew fire still hurt. This wasn’t nearly as bad as it could be; he was considerate and being careful to not accidentally burning Oli. I mean he did just help him and he wasn’t an ungrateful person.

“You should know kitty, if you play with fire you’ll get burned,” He chuckled amusedly even after being threaten and attacked. The tiger wouldn’t have the opportunity to sneak up on him again which was the mistake he made when he let him go. Jack wasn’t scared he did not fear death this was all so much fun.

Oliver Parro/Pygmii Owl

So, if my mother is in heaven wondering what her son is doing what she guess that he is laying down in font of a tiger, has a flaming pumpkin guy to his left and some ice wolf behind him....I certainly wouldn't if I was her but, then again if I was her I'd be shocked by almost everything I've done...

"Alright...With these fires I can't run in..but, that might be good." Oliver softly whispered to himself. He continued with a yell "Thanks Jack!"

Launching myself into the air would be ideal but, a pair of broken wings would not...I had being normal

As Jack let his fire go, Oliver took that as a distraction tool and slowly stood up not realizing the letter was alittle loose.

Alright oliver...while you were sitting in the bank you wrote a letter of advancement to that wolf girl and right now there is not a sensible way to hand it to her.

Oliver began his attack. While the pumpkin wild boy was busy with the tiger Oliver flapped up and hovered...

I dive and get burned, I toss a bolas to trip the tiger and I waste a bolas. Easy fix

Oliver mustered up some strength and flapped his wings one time to give Jack's fire oxygen to get the tiger then Oliver flew to the right with his honeycomb knife in his hand and waited in the dumpster for the tiger to get out of the fire.

I would test out the bolas in a real fight but, the tiger is strong so he would snap them in a flash...Ugh...I wish my nose was as strong as my eyes...what is in here fish guts? I am not gonna even look...
(OCC: The thought of his mother is only used to show that he is behind snow wing so no one would get confused. When the battle is over Oliver will explain how he got his Honeycomb knife as it is not his. )

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
OOC: why blame me....

Susano

His own fire was turned on him, but Susano barely reacted. The swriling black flames were the perfect camaflage for his idea. This Halloween man could control his flames, but what stopped Susano from controlling his? Susano closed his eyes, and concentrated on the ground below them. He found some flamable matriels inside the pavement, but he needed it to be lower, or else the pavement would heat and melt, giving the trap away. ten flames were lit inside the ground, low enough that the pavement that they stood on would not heat and melt, but close enough to the surface that Susano could summon them without much effort. Susano's eyes were now bloodshot, as well as blood leaking out at a higher rate. His vision was fuzzy, but he could see the rock flying at him.

Susano layed flat on the ground, and whiped blood from under his eye onto two fingers. He painted a circle about an inch in diameter. He lit it on fire, and left it to burn. The fire would soom melt the pavement under it, and infuse his blood into the molten matierial. Once that happens, he should have the advantage over Halloween man. Stepping out from the flames, Susano could enough of the battle to see Therium start to get burned. Susano held out his hand, and the flames lost all source of heat from them, but they remained lite. "I need to end this fast. My vision won't hold for long" thought Susano.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
OOC: No need to blame anyone, I knew that this strategy could get messed up.

Therium
Ben Mansfield

While still in midair, flames swarmed around him, especially on his belly and limbs. He landed on his feet, but in extreme pain, his fur buring off by the second. His orange and black fur seemed to blend in with the flames. For at least the first few seconds, his fur protected his skin from the brunt of the flames, but that protection was soon gone. He roared in pain, his cries echoing accross the city. The very ground he stood on seemed to be on fire. Ben barely heard the words "You know kitty, if you play with fire you'll get burned."

The owl boy flapped his wings at him, intensifying the flames. He ran behind a dumpster, and Ben lost track of him. Suddenly, as quickly as the pain begun, it stopped. The flames still surrounded him, but they had no heat. Susano had turned off the flames, it seemed, and Ben was no longer in pain. Tiger's don't know about revenge, but they undertsand some things, and this couldn't be clearer to the Tiger's brain. It had been challenged. And there was only one response to a challenge.

Attack!

Ben Retorted back, <I'm sure your mother taught you not to play with sharp objects.> He was about 50 feet away from Jack. He covered that distance in less than 3 bounds and leaped at him, teeth bared and claws outstreched. His weight and momentum would carry him into Jack, even if he managed another fire attack. Ben was hoping to get a good slash across the villans face or chest.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
((OOC: I was waiting for Snow-Wing, but I don't want to give the impression I quit.))

Dimitri Hanover/Longbottom

While Longbottom was focused on Snow Wing, another battle broke out between Jack and Oliver and a huge tiger. Unlike the wolf, the tiger was... err... NOT smaller and weaker than him, and actually kind of cool. ...Longbottom had to take off the 10-year-old gloves. The way Longbottom saw it, he was the most powerful of the villains. He could do things the others would only imagine. And if Dimitri remembered correctly, a vault was underneath its feet. But what about the other heroes. Longbottom thought he could get a chain reaction.

"Feh, don't you know what happens to the little kitty who doesn't keep out of villainous affairs by walking right into our trap?" Longbottom tilted his head up. "Oops, I don't think I should have told you that," Longbottom said sarcastically like he didn't care WHO cared that he said it. ...Fortunately, it was unlikely that was top secret info anyway, so no harm done. Just Longbottom firing off his humor again. Eventually Longbottom slammed his mace into the ground again creating a crack between the intersection of all the heroes. Eventually, the floor below the heroes started to cave in and collapse. Longbottom laughed maniacally. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Rahel Sebestyén – Cavity

Cavity swung her left leg over her right one, leaning back on her little watching spot and chuckling to herself. She was sitting atop a small building on the other side of the street from the bank, had been for a while now. The fight had broken out and caused quite a mess on the street; flames had ravaged the roads and now even the ground itself had started to collapse near the two groups’ fighting spot, just in front of the bank. In the beginning Cavity had contemplated joining in the fun, but the temptation to see what her new fellow villains – as well as the heroes she might go visit later – could do had proved to be just too great to resist. And surely enough, she was convinced. But also bored. Bored of just watching.

So, she finally made her way down from the roof and eyed the situation with care, excitement building up. What should she do? Run in the middle of it all? No, that was hardly a plan. Still pondering, she took a look at the bank building and smirked to herself. Of course. She’d collapse the outer wall on the fighters’ backs. That knuckleheaded ground manipulator guy ought to save their own from the impact if it came down to it. He should be able to manage that much.

She slipped past the fighters, which wasn’t all that difficult, to be honest. The good guys weren’t aware she was a villain, and her teammates had no reason to call out to her in the midst of a fight. She walked around the back alleys, brushing the side of the building with her fingers. First things first, she’d need an entrance into the bank. Well, that’d be easy as pie to arrange!

She stopped and turned to face her target, pressed one hand on the cold surface and concentrated. She started to manipulate the matter’s core, attempting to turn it into liquid. But something was wrong, and her powers weren’t working. Why? They had worked earlier today when she had made her way to the metro station… Growing angry, she started pounding her hand against the wall, adding in a few kicks every now and then for good measure, but nothing. She did feel the matter vibrate under her hand, but it didn’t do what she wanted to.

“Oh come on, don’t be like this!” She snarled, starting to get a clue as to why it wasn’t working. Her emotions. She was feeling excited now, but for all the wrong reasons. Negative things. Right. That always messed her powers up... And the longer she stood there, the angrier she grew, thus corrupting her powers even more.

“For God’s sakes just… do. What. I. Say!” As she shouted the last word, she could feel a sudden twist in the matter under her hand, and in an instant part of the wall blew up, sending stones flying inside the most likely empty bank. Cavity coughed, her hand hurting from the impact somewhat. Well. This worked too.

She grabbed the wall again and did the same as she did previously, blowing it up some more before she entered. The skin of her palm was red and bruised, but not yet bleeding. Still, if she kept blowing stuff up… Ah, who cared! She became a villain to be carefree.

She walked inside, only to come almost face to face with… something. Something not exactly… human? It seemed more like a ghost of some sort. Had somebody died? She felt panic twitch inside her. No, dying was a bad thing! It wasn't right if their actions had...

Cavity quickly shook such thoughts away and concentrated back on the creature. No time for regret now. She was a villain. She had to think and feel like one. So... The boy – if it could be called that – was wrapped in a cloak, with red lamp-like eyes. Scraping the ghost-of-someone-dead-theory, it was quite apparent he had powers, and since he wasn’t one of the villains, well…

Cavity cocked her head and raised her voice, arms crossed across her chest. “Well, well, what do we have here. The illegitimate son of the Grim Reaper? Must’ve had a pretty ugly wife to produce you!” She chuckled and walked a bit closer. “Are you lost? Would you like me to send you back to your father down in Hell? ‘Cause I’d be glad to help ya out!” As she walked closer, she started to unfold her arms.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
~Mini Wraith~
City, Bank

Wraith coughed. Sounds of chaos drifted in from outside as he looked for a back or side door. Ah, there it was!

Suddenly a nearby wall decided to commit suicide and exploded into a million pieces spraying Wraith with chunks of stinging gravel. Wraith squinted to see through the smoke and brick dust. There was someone there, a girl, standing in the gap. She struck a dramatic pose as she started to hurl insults at Wraith, “Well, well, what do we have here. The illegitimate son of the Grim Reaper? Must’ve had a pretty ugly wife to produce you!” she was coming closer, “Are you lost? Would you like me to send you back to your father down in Hell? ‘Cause I’d be glad to help ya out!”

The girl unfolded her arms. If Wraith had been capable of an angry sort of blush, it would have shone here along with his scowl. Burning with anger he brought his free hand onto his staff in preparation for a fight, while sliding into a more stable stance.

He tried to return banter, but nothing intelligible would come out, “Y-eh-yea-w-well…” so he gave up, and resumed simply staring at her with an intense hatred. He waited, in his training he’d been taught to never start a fight, but only fight if the other person attacked.

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Denise Hart - Sorceress

Denise looked around, the other Titans were distracted battling villains, and Denise was a little flustered over who it was that she was meant to fight against. Well luckily for her that was answered when she heard the wall of the bank explode.

That can't be too good she thought, running over as fast as she could. To her surprise she saw Wraith and a girl she had never seen before. Guessing that she was more than likely with the villains, Denise found herself listening to what the girl was saying to her teammate.

"Hey, Miss Midriff!" she shouted, "Now that is not very nice, apologise to Wraith. Now!"

Her book flung itself open and Denise felt the power from within the book surge through her body. Her body took on a slight pink tinge as she gained temporary telekinesis. Denise was ready to fling whatever she could at the girl if the need arose, but she was incredibly wary as she had no idea what this girl could do.

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
Beelzebub
Having silently slipped out of the meeting, Beelzebub kept a low key through the following events, perching himself atop an office building adjacent to the chaos below. But he saw the power of his opponents and decided that now was the time to act. Reaching into his messenger bag where all of his bugs were neatly stored away, he drew out a large glass jar, holes poked in the lid.

On first glance, the jar was blacked out. but on closer inspection the blackness seemed to seethe and crawl as its true nature revealed itself as a swarm of flies. And not simple houseflies, either.

As the lord of the flies opened the jar a great black swarm flew skyward before circling back and around its master. Twice more he opened jars until a buzzing black cloud circled the boy. With a grin Beelzebub took full control of his horde, sensing the world around him through a thousand small bodies ready to feast on human flesh.

The swarm lanced down across the street like a jet of black lightning, almost intangible as it flowed around the wreckage and sped inside the bank itself.

Jetting towards the vault, the seething black mass ran into two individuals who were not known to Beelzebub confronting one he did know, a villain calling herself Cavity. A fight looked ready to break out, so Beelzebub gave the command to every one of his chitinous servants:

Feed.

The great black mass shot towards the duo of heroes, splitting in half as the biting flies swarmed over both of them. While not immediately dangerous, the sheer number of insects would be overwhelming and certainly result in pain from many, many bites.

((OOC: this is a big swarm, as the jars were absolutely full of flies. Persistent flies. Wraith and Sorceress can try to ignore them as the flies would take too long to kill, but don't expect to be able to kill them all at once.))

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
((I was just saying it’s the reason the plan didn’t work but it doesn’t really matter.))

Jack O’ Lantern

<I'm sure your mother taught you not to play with sharp objects.> He growled at him and all Jack could do was laugh. His mom teaching him anything, telling not to do something that was the most hilarious thing he had ever heard. Everyone was so afraid him they didn’t care if he got hurt as long as they didn’t have to interact with him. His laughter was of pure amusement. The tiger came bounding at him furiously and Jack O’ Lantern was still laughing at his comment. It stopped as the tiger got really close with bared teeth and paw reared back for a swing. The tiger was swiping at air suddenly. It wasn’t like he moved or dodge he just vanish from in front of him. He soon found his target was now behind him.

“If my mother gave a **** about me; I wouldn’t even be here.” After all of that laughter he coldly responded like that. Then once again fire burst into powerful crackling flames; and the nice smell of burnt fur filled the air. It didn’t matter as long as the flames were still there he could quite easily bring back the flames burning quality. As the fire boy eyes began to rain down bloody tears, the tiger’s roar of pain which was quite the pleasure for him. Though he was obviously keeping it in as he endured, it made him want to try even harder to break his muted pain. Rocky thought it was the time to ‘shake’ thing up and ‘break’ up the group. He used his power to split the pavement. The area in which the heroes stood slowly began to collapse into a deep dark pit. Jack was fairly close to one of the heroes took a few steps back to prevent him from going along with him.

If they fell it would all over for his fun... but maybe he will hear the frighten yells echo as the fell to their, most likely, doomed.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Rahel Sebestyén – Cavity

Cavity enjoyed the ghost boy’s reaction quite immensely. He seemed pretty pissed. Awkward kind of pissed. How cute. He even tried to throw in a retort, only to fail horribly.

“Y-eh-yea-w-well…” He stuttered, and Cavity didn’t even try to stifle her laugh. Aww, how utterly adorable! The little thing was embarrassed. She almost felt bad for the kid. Almost. Actually, if she hadn't decided to be a villain right now, she most likely would've already went in and tried to comfort him. But no, not now. She was living the life of a villain now! So she shook her head to chase away any drops of compassion that still lingered and quickly regained her smug expression.

Hah. The boy seemed all ready for a battle the way he bettered his stance and gripped his weapon, and yet Cavity wasn’t ready to believe he could hurt a fly. He seemed to be waiting for her to make the first move, which she was glad to do. She’d tease the boy a bit first, though.

Smirking she walked towards him, reaching out a hand. Wonder what the boy’d do if he she just grabbed the staff he was holding, but didn’t actually attack? Would he just stand there all awkward, would he try to pull his weapon away, or what?

“Not good with words, eh? Well I-,” she began, ready to release some more taunts in the air, when she heard the voice of another female, presumably belonging to a hero. Aww, the boy got his team to come to the rescue already? Damn, she would have wanted to play some more…

"Hey, Miss Midriff!" The new girl shouted and Cavity turned to her. "Now that is not very nice, apologise to Wraith. Now!"

Wraith? Was that his name? How… creative. The girl opened a book and started to glow pink, for some obscure reason. Most likely her powers at work, whatever they were. Now this girl was quiet different from the ghost-boy; she seemed confident, certain she had control over her powers. She’d be an interesting adversary, especially since Cavity herself hadn’t actually used her powers in a fight before. She didn’t know how her powers would affect a person, but there really was just one way to find out. So she sneered and cracked her knuckles menacingly.

“Glad I didn’t come off as nice,” she laughed. “Would hate to be confused to the likes of you.”

She took a step forward, sticking a hand in her pocket to fetch some of the metal she always kept with her, just in case. She let her fingers brush against the cold surface of the material, slowly turning it into a sharp object, a knife. Hm. Seems like she could still change the shape of an object, but not the form of it. Solid would stay solid and so on. Well, she’d manage.

But, just as she pulled the knife from her pocket, a black cloud burst into the building – or at least, that’s what it initially looked like. On closer inspection, the cloud was swarming – with bugs. Cavity took a step backwards in disgust. She didn’t mind bugs, really, but when there was such a huge quantity of them all in the same place… well it was bound to make just about anyone’s skin crawl.

Ugh, crawl. Bad choice of words there.

The bugs didn’t attack her, much to her relief, so she could only deduce they belonged to a fellow villain. Very likely, she hadn’t caught the powers of anyone back in the hideout. She glanced at the door, but the master of those bugs was nowhere in sight. Huh. Lazy-ass,s ending his minions to all the work.

“You know, those bugs suit buggers like you, but…” She smirked and took a few steps closer, hoping to God the bugs would move out of the way if she decided to touch either of the two. She didn’t want anything crawling on her hand. “I think you two’d still look better with no face at all!”

With that she leaped forwards, her outstretched, empty hand aiming for the face of the girl, the knife still firmly in place in her other.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Loki: I appreciate the efficiency of insects, but since they are NPC, it is possible someone will come at them with a can or repellant, or a wind spell, or maybe that trick from SH3.)

(Golden: Yeah, he probably would have just stood there.)

~Mini Wraith~
City, Bank

As the strange girl and Wraith stared at each other, she continued her taunt, “Not good with words, eh? Well I-…”

Sorceress came up behind her, "Hey, Miss Midriff! Now that is not very nice, apologies to Wraith. Now!"

Wraith was grateful, though again, slightly embarrassed. It was nice having these new friends, but needing someone else to defend him wasn’t generally in his plans. The villain’s attention was drawn away, “Glad I didn’t come off as nice. Would hate to be confused to the likes of you.”

“S-shut up,” murmured Wraith, two on one, they could probably overpower her. But the odds were soon equaled as a short boy with a jar of something black. He opened it releasing thousands of bugs into the air. Biting bugs which swarmed over to Wraith and Sorceress.

(I know bugs are a specific type of insect, but that doesn’t mean Wraith does.)

“Ow, damit,” growled Wraith as he swat a bug from his neck. The villainess started screaming and lunged at Sorceress, “You know, those bugs suit buggers like you, but… I think you two’d still look better with no face at all!”

Wraith lurched swinging his staff in the villainess’ direction. She’d just attacked one of his fellow heroes, he now had permission to attack all out. Seeing his first swing miss, Wraith lifted the staff and jabbed at her with it, taking a step forward.

Last edited:

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
OOC: Just to let you guys know, I'm on my DSi because we have to wipe my computer because of a virus.

Snow-wing

Snow-wing growled. But it didn't last long when the boy, who called himself Longbottom, aimed a row of stalagmites in her direction. One hit her side, then her wolf instincs made her jump and avoid the rest.

A large cave of rocks then started to trap her. Snow-wing used her tailbrush to turn them to ice. It then shattered. “Easy as pie!” She chuckled. No rocks stood a chance against her powers!

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
Therium
Ben Mansfield

The tigers instincts began to take over. If Ben got his jaws around the flamming villan, the tiger body would go for the throat. But at this point, Ben almost didn't care. Suddenly, the villan vanished. He was only an illusion! Ben swiftly spun around, but it was not fast enough, Flames again engulfed him, and Ben roared in pain. Ben was close to collapse, the pain was just too intense. But as his mind began to cloud, another reached up and seemed to take over, with Ben still being conscious because of it. It was the tiger's instincts. The tiger was used to pain. Pain was aprt of life, just like everything else.

It was then he remebered an old saying from grade school. With lighting speed, he crouched, changed speed, and rolled deliberitly slow. The flames were put out by the earth. Who knew "stop, drop and roll" could be applied fighting supervillans. Before Ben could launch another attack, the ground beneath him rumbled, and then gave way beneath him. He and Susanno fell into a chasm, pitch black to the human eye. But Ben easily saw the bottum, which had the vault from the bank. Spinning in midair, he landed on his feet with amazing grace. Running to the other side, he prepared himself for impact. Susano landed heavily on Ben's back, but was not very painful. He then shook Susano's body off his back and leaped out of the chasm. It was only 30 feet deep, so just at the limits of the tiger's jumping range. He landed half-way onto the street, and quickly pulled himself up. He was panting from both fatigue and heat.

He readied himself for the next attack, in a peculier way. He stood, ready to move, but closed his eyes. He let the tiger's sense of smell and hearing take over. He could hear where the flames came from, hear Jack moving through his illusion, and smelt his location. He was ready for assualt.

Oliver Parro/Pygmii

There has to be fish guts in this dumpster. Such is the ife of a villain...oh well

Oliver gets up and looks at the battlefield

Oh. My. Goodness. The earth is...is...gone?

Oliver looked and all he saw was the tiger, Jack, Snowwing and Longbottom.

Why is there a large hole in the ground...Oh well

Oliver started taking flight, grabbed his knife and attached something to it and flew towards snowwing. Oliver flapped his wings to stir dust in snowwing's eyes as he took his knife and almost stabbed her. He placed the knife close enough so the letter woud fall off when he jerked it back. Then he did a swan dive into the vault and then flap[ped his wings when he was 5 feet to the gound so he wouldn't get hurt.

"Ah, You must be Susano. You can call me Mr. Parro."

Oliver readied his knife in case he had to fight this guy...

Status
Not open for further replies.