• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans North Version 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
OOC: The following letter in this post is something me and Bridge have talked about in PMs. The letter is not bunnying what so ever, neither is related to bunnying at all.

Snow-wing

Snow-wing felt something fly over her. Mr. Parro. He flapped his wings and blew dust in her eyes. "Ga!" She then felt his knife almost stab the wolf. The end for me-wait. Something dropped from him once he jerked the knife back. A letter. Mr. Parro then flew away.

Snow-wing became human when the dust settled. She picked up the letter. It was for her.

Dear snowwing,

This is Mr. Parro. I would like you to met me. I live in the old barn off of Weber rd. Just go to the end of it and step over the fence. When you do that revert to humen form and walk a little bit to the barn. I ask this so you don't disturb the owls...

Sincerley, the crazy owl...

"Well...." She guessed it would be ok. She could NOT tell the other titans though. So Snow-wing got in Mr. Parro's eyesite, and mouthed to him "Tonight at 8:00. That is when we will meet." This was mouthed, though. And she made sure no other titan saw what she did.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
OOC:

@ Vampirate: Poor him, would have been pretty amazing situation, really 8D

Hm, was going to wait for Food Guy, but what the heck. A short one.

~

Rahel Sebestyén – Cavity

Cavity’s eyes fixed on the girl’s face, and she could almost see the spot her hand would connect with. She could almost feel the flesh and hear the crackling of her powers at work, when all of a sudden, the timid little thing decided to grow some balls and attack. Instantly, Cavity stopped her advance and turned, the boy’s first swing barely missing her arm. She laughed mockingly. Just like she thought, the boy couldn’t fight for crap!

Or that’s what she thought, before the boy adamantly went in for another attack, this time managing to hit the arm Cavity raised to protect her face. The boy didn’t have much physical power, but the slam of a blunt object against bone never failed to hurt. She winced, biting her lip and being sure there’d be a bruise there later.

But there was even worse in store for the boy.

She stretched her free hand and grabbed the offending pole tightly, letting a smirk take over her face.

“Not the sharpest tool in the shed, huh? Not that good of an idea to get close to someone with explosive powers, you know!” She shouted in a taunting manner, yanking the staff a bit to try and get the boy come closer. She squeezed the weapon in her hand tightly, allowing her powers to flow into the object's very core. She didn’t know if she could blow up people, but she sure as hell would be able to blow up one simple staff. The matter’s structure became unstable in seconds, and Cavity grinned, not being able to wait to see the shards of the boy’s own weapon dig into his skin from the impact.

"Boom!" She shouted from amongst her own laughter as the staff finally exploded towards the ghost boy.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
(Golden: Yeah, he’s a sad broken little character…)

~Mini Wraith~
City, Bank

Wraith’s attack connected with the villian’s arm. It must have hit just over bone, since he felt a reverberation. Her shock progressed into anger. She grabbed his staff, ““Not the sharpest tool in the shed, huh? Not that good of an idea to get close to someone with explosive powers, you know!”

She was right, he could feel something wasn’t right with the staff. He hadn’t really picked up on it before, it was always with him, always moving. But now… bits of it were preparing to move in all directions.

He let go shutting his eyes tight, just as she yelled, “Boom,” it wasn’t really enough time to get away, so he did the only thing he could, he used his powers. Shards of wood sprayed in all directions. They passed through his ghostly hands and wrists, but the rest of his skin was littered with large splinters.

“Ahh,” groaned Wraith stumbling backwards. It hurt, it hurt a lot worse than the stupid flies that had flown during the explosion, but were now returning. He plucked a particularly large chunk of wood out of his arm, and tossed it aside. A drop of black blood fell onto the bank’s white floor amidst the wall and staff debris.

He stared at her panting. He wanted to say something witty or intimidating, ‘I liked that staff’, or ‘Shouldn’t have done that’, or, ‘that the best you can do?’. But frankly, he didn’t really think he had it in him to attempt to re-engage in banter. Instead he quickly dropped down into a new stance and leapt forward aiming a kick for her closest knee.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Susano

Therium was on fire again, and this wasn;t the fire Susano had cooled ahead of time. Susano swore in Greek, and was about to put it out for good this time when he heard an explosion. He spun to face the direction of the blast, but the earth started caving in. He swore again, and fell into the earth. Therium fell in as well, and Susano slammed into his back, though not that hard.

Susano rolled off, and shook himself to clear his head. His underground flames were in a circle 15 feet above him, so he could at least escape. THerium leaped out of the pit, leaving Susano to his own devices. "Great. In the pit again" muttered Susano, chuckling slightly at his own joke. His laughter was short lived, though, as soemone, or something, jumped in from above.

It introduced itself as Pero, and as far as Susano could tell in the dim light, he had a knife. Too bad for him Susano had a little surprise for him. He closed his left eye, and the blood loss from that eye increased while his right eye cleared up. Reaching into his cloak, Susano pulled out white banadages and tied them over his left eye. "Sorry, but when I use my fire tricks, my eyes are in pain. I can blind one in exchange for clear vision in the other. THe technique i just used, thought, requires for this to be done, or else i lose my vision in both eyes."

THe hidden flames suddenly burst forth 15 feet above them. THe fire swirled into a circle, hiding the sun, casting the pit into complete darkness. "I often either have one eye or both eyes impaired, so i learned at an early age to fight without sight. Shall we?" Susano took a fighting stance agianst the owl man, and let him take the first move. His ears and nose were primed for him to doudge and retalilte.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Dimitri Hanover/Longbottom

Dimitri should have known that wouldn't work on the animals, but it didn't even work on Susano either. Now it became Dimitri's mission to put Therium in his place. But how was he going to do that. There wasn't enough ground below him to create stone pillars and stalagmites. ...But what if he could bring down the ceiling?

Dimitri looked up to see a chandelier at the top of the room. If he could get up there, he might be able to bring the ceiling down and kill the heroes. But it was a very risky move. He might end up bringing the whole ceiling down instead of a certain section and he could end up killing the villains as well as the heroes. Even worse, he could kill himself in the process. If only he knew where there was solid ground, he could create a pillar up to the chandelier. But even THAT was unlikely. ...But what he could do was warp the floor enough so he could reach the chandelier.

...So he did. He warped the floor under the chandelier, getting it as high as he could. Eventually he got it just high enough to reach the chandelier. He then grabbed the chandelier and tried to pull himself up. Eventually, he got up high enough. He reached his arms up, targeting the ceiling. And then, a hole formed. The rock in the ceiling crumbled and started to fall in the area radius that the heroes were fighting. He was hoping this would be enough, but unfortunately, his fellow villains were also in the line of fire. This was one of the things he was worried about.

Oliver parro
Oliver stood there and saw Snow wing standing on the edge of the pit and mumble something in his direction.

Does she think I can read lips? I wonder what she would think if she knew "Mr. Parro" was 100% unable to read lips aswell as read body actions...oh well

then his eyes were directed towards Susano who was talking about eyesight, blood loss and clear vision. Oliver wasn't paying him attention until fire shot up and covered the pit. Then Oliver began staring around as Susano waited for him to move...

Hmmm...I guess this is my time to shine. My powers aren;t really suited for an all out battle but, whatever. A straight attack would be reckless a fullish and my bolas would get burned up. Dust wouldn't work because he said he has been trained to fight blind meaning dust is no problems. I guess I am toasted and should give up?...no...I can give up.

"I don't like to fight My powers aen't suited for that. I would just surrender but, I can't I have owls in my barn I gotta check on to see if they are okay." Oliver said as he lowered his knife, he began to run...

"You like to be blind? Here!" Oliver taunted as he dashed toward Susano. Then he used his wings and pushed himself back at full strength. This allowed him fire thorw alot of dust toward Susano then he jumped over him using his wings to keep balance and then he jabbed his right foot into Susano's back.

I would of stabbed him but, I wanna see if I can handle him first...bad move? I think so...

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Rahel Sebestyén – Cavity

Cavity cocked an eyebrow when some of the splinters seemed to pass through the ghost boy’s hands. So he had the power to pass through objects? Hah, he really was a ghost. But then why was he taking hits all over the rest of his body? Could he only use the power on one part of his body? Was it always restricted to just wrists? She was curious. The boy had stumbled backwards and seemed to be in pain, which was no wonder, really. Cavity found herself staring down at his recovering form longer than she would have thought however. There was something odd about him… namely, his blood was black.

“What the hell kind of a freak are you?” She questioned just as the panting boy decided it was time to get beat up some more and charged towards her, this time attempting a kick. He was aiming low – her shin or knee? Oh no he wouldn’t. He didn't seem to be experienced in things like this, he made his intention and target way too obvious.

And he'd suffer for it!

Knowing full well the dangers of receiving a blow to the knee, Cavity immediately pulled back and dodged to the side, malicious grin forming as she eyed the boy. “Not good at listening are you, freak? I told you close combat would be bad – for you!”

With that she lunged forwards of her own, the hand she was holding a knife in extended. She was planning to stab him somewhere where it wasn’t lethal – arm or shoulder would be ideal. She’d pin him down and blow off his face instead, since it seemed like the pinky glow girl was still struggling with the bugs anyway. She'd finally get to test how her power worked on humans... She'd just have to grab that little brat first.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
~Mini Wraith~
City, Bank

“What the hell kind of a freak are you?” yelled the Villain as Wraith leapt to kick her. She easily dodged, stepping out of the way with, “Not good at listening are you, freak? I told you close combat would be bad – for you!”

Wraith landed from his failed kick, there was really no danger of crashing from such a low aimed kick, and turned on the balls of his feet to face her. She seemed angry, and lunged at him with a knife in her hand. He swung his arm around knocking her hand away, and took a step backwards.

The floor rippled and there was a rain of ceiling chunks, annoying, but that was about it. (Since we're near the edge of the room, that's probably not as bad as it would be near the chandelier.) Wraith didn’t dare to look back, he figured it was bad, but the foe in front of him had his whole attention.

She was right, he just wasn’t that good at hand-to-hand, particularly without a weapon. He’d only had a little under a year of training. He needed something to fight with. He tried to scan the area without taking his eyes off her, use his whole range of vision, but that meant he could only spot weapons behind or beside her. The bank was a smoky crumbling mess, charred counters and dirty floors. Could he throw a chunk of wall or ceiling at her? A bit obvious, she’d probably figure out what he was doing before he could pick it up. There was a fire extinguisher laying on it’s side, probably knocked off the wall in the explosion. Ironic. He could use that, if he could figure out how to get to it.

“Ow” damn flies. What chance did he really have of getting over there? Why couldn’t his accident have given him cool powers, like telekinesis or something?

Last edited:

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Denise Hart - Sorceress

The girl was just about attack her when suddenly Wraith leapt into action, and she exploded his staff. Denise's eyes widened when she realised what this meant. She flung her arm, and piece of debris glowed pink before it flung itself in front of the magic user. Denise heard shards of wood bounce of the debris and let it fall to the floor, only to see that the villian and Wraith were fighting. And there were a lot of bugs around, which seriously perplexed her mind. She flung her hand and a pink bubble formed around her, that would stop those dang bugs from annoying her. Now what was she going to do with this lass, she was currently paying no attention whatsoever to Denise, and she wanted to use that to her advantage.

"What to do?" she asked herself, looking around for something to attack the girl with.

Denise could see a couple of things, but she was trying to look for something that wouldn't do any damage if that girl managed to explode it. Then it hit her, figuratively of course.

"Hey Whats-ya-face!" yelled out Denise, punching her fist forward, a large pink fist shooting out from it.

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
(OOC: Anyone who hasn't posted within the last month should do so now. I am going to be eliminating the inactive players soon. )

Ben Mansfield
Therium

Ben watched as the earth powered villan began to rise on a pillar of earth. He seemed to be trying to bring down the house, and literally at that. His friends were fighting valiently, but he heard screams and talking below them. He figured some of the team, and possibly a few villans, were on the floor below theirs and fighting. If Longbottom brought the roof down, it could be trouble. Both for them and his friends below deck. The flaming villan had not yet made a move, and the owl boy and Susano were nowhere to be seen. Ben knew that both these villans against only him would be way to much for even the tiger to handle. If he didn't act quickly, he might be toast.

Running full speed, he climbed the small pillar Longbottom was standing on in two bounds. He leaped at the villan, paws outstreched, claws retracted (for now). The force would be equivilant to taking a shovel to the chest. After the impact, Ben used Longbottom as a midair springboard, taking off in the direction he came from. He charged and roared at Jack o' Lanturn, reaching 40 miles an hour in a head-long collision.

Zekshirom

Herp a derpy gurl
(Dude, I haven't been active because of school! And most people have that reason! Besides, I have a sleepover tonight! Me and Bridge had something all planned out!)

Grassmaster411

Dont, move, a muscle
(Zekishrom, calm down. You are not inactive. I'm talking about people who haven't posted since the introduction or at all. You post more than enough, your not in danger, and neither is Bridge. I have to talk with Manaphy Mare, because he hasn't posted at all yet.)

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
((OOC: GrassMaster: I already preformed the move, but... I think I can change that. I can just imagine what an angry Longbottom would look like. ...Also, Longbottom didn't climb up there on a pillar. He warped the floor so it could create a hump high enough for him to climb up.))

Dimitri Hanover/Longbottom

And what happened next was even worse than what Longbottom had feared. Before he could even collapse the ceiling, Longbottom was attacked by Therium. "STUPID ANIMAL!" Longbottom yelled. "GET OFF ME! Grrrr, where's my mace!?" Longbottom had problems coming out of nowhere. Therium knocked his mace out of his hand.

Therium quickyly jumped off of Longbottom and attacked someone else. But Longbottom still wanted to attack the damn thing. But the more he tried to grab for it, the more it became out of reach. It was like he couldn't win. He lost to an animal! ...Then again, there was more embarrassing things that Longbottom could lose to. "At least you're not a pink elephant," Longbottom retorted, still trying to grab for his mace. ...But unfortunately, he eventually knocked the mace off of the chandelier, and now Longbottom was out of weapons. With no other choice, he jumped off the chandelier and ran for his mace.

Last edited:

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Madeline/The Mad Hattress

Unfortunately for Madeline, the white motorcycle she had stolen earlier broke down only minutes after she had set off. There were no other vehicles around worth stealing, as expected in a shady neighborhood, so she decided to reach the bank on foot. It would give her time to mull over some strategies she had inside her head. After walking for what felt like forever, Madeline saw the bank in the distance...or at least what was left of the bank. It was basically a warzone, with chunks of buildings missing, bodies of unlucky pedestrians strewn about the streets, and even a deep pit in the middle of the road in front of the bank. If Madeline were to join in the middle of the fight, she wouldn't know who was who, or where to go. She would probably just be caught in the crossfire. She decided to find a building that wasn't about to collapse, and ran up the stairs to the roof. From there, she could see all the action, especially Oliver and some hero fighting in the crater. She thought about using her pheromones to help him, but he would be affected my them if she didn't aim right. She looked around for Jack and the female villain, but couldn't find either of them. It would probably be best to just sit back and watch.

But then, Madeline had an epiphany. This battle had been raging on for a while now; why hadn't any sort of law enforcement shown up? Quite frankly, she had spoke too soon. Madeline could see the flashing red and blue lights in the distance, heading towards the area. She looked over her shoulder, and could see someone standing on the roof of a building only two away from her. She could barely recognize him, but she made him out to be the crazy boy who had let out those wasps back at Blackice's lair. She sprinted over to where he was standing and called out to him, "Hey...um, Bug Guy. I know you might be busy and all, but we might have a problem," She pointed over towards the SWAT vans and police cars that were getting closer by the second. "What do we do?"

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Leo Silverstone/Lucky Star

Leo had found his way to the bank, and it wasn't long before villians showed up. Leo stood on the sidelines and watched as several battles took place. He was left alone, mostly because he was still wearing civilian clothes, so none of villains thought he was a hero. The bank became a war-zone. Leo did not know what to do. Sure, luck based powers were useful, but they wouldn't be able to help him much in a fight. Still he had to do something. It wouldn't be right to just sit there and watch everyone else do all the work.

He looked around looking for something to do. Everyone else seemed to be handling things well. However, one thing did get his attention. A man on fire, and another man who seemed to wield Earth based powers were fighting...a tiger? It was one of the heroes, that guy who could change into animals. Two against one are not good odds. "He probably could use some luck right about now." Thinking quickly, he picked up a "conveniently placed" rock that was sitting next to him, ran over there, and threw the rock at the flaming guy's head. "Ganging up against an animal? I thought bad guys these days had standards?" Leo quipped. As soon as the words left his mouth, he realized he may have done something stupid.

Last edited:

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
OOC: I'm finally able to post.

Hurley O'Keefe/ Angelstar

The cotton candy haired teen rushed after Susano as fast as he could, but unfortunately his wings provided too much drag and he soon fell behind; however the separation didn't stop him from running. If it was because of his fear that he continued or his drive to prove that he was worthy of the spot that his friend had offered in the new team, he wasn't sure. He was certain of one thing, however, and that was the fact that it would be best for him to find the other heroes that had gathered. With that he stopped and looked around. Taking note that he had paused in the middle of a clearing he spread his wings and took to the sky. He made sure to keep as out of sight as he could while still being able to find the heroes around the city.

After several minutes of flight he noticed a commotion coming from the area of the bank. He flew in for a closer view and found several fights raging at once. One of just such fights was one of the heroes fighting against two villains, and earth elemental and another who could wield... fire? It seemed that way at least. Without skipping a beat he landed near the two-on-one fight and focused his energy between his outstretched hands and said, "Orbis lucis!" The energy began to form into a ball of light and grow in size. Once it was a tiny bit larger than a softball he motioned to push it towards the earth elemental, aiming carefully so as to avoid hitting the transformed hero, and shouted, "Evolo!" No sooner had the words escaped his lips than the orb raced for the earth elemental. Not waiting for a retaliation he stretched his arm towards the two villains and called out, "Tego opulens!" With that a wall of pure, solidified light formed in between him and the villains.

LokiTheGengar

Sith Lord Victorious
Beelzebub
His fellow villain was preoccupied battling the ghostly boy and didn't seem to immediately notice the other hero deciding to act. Good thing Beelzebub already had half his swarm crawling all over her, biting at will. She formed a pink energy bubble around herself, but failed to repel all the flies on her skin. (Much like with the wasps from my first post-only one was actually released, by the way, all the others stayed in their jar- somebody fails to notice the details, I said the flies actually landed on her and Wraith).

Sucks for her.

Beelzebub's concentration was broken by a female voice shouting. Snapping back to his body, Beelzebub glanced down and saw the lights flashing and sirens blaring. The scene was about to get a lot more hectic with the police.

Beelzebub opened his messenger bag, rummaging through his assortment of glass jars filled with insects. Flies already in use... flesh-eating beetles too slow... fire ants can't be sent out from here... hornets would have to do, Beelzebub thought as he extracted two more jars (just a little bit of cartoon physics going on here, mind you), each containing about a dozen black and yellow hornets. Unscrewing the jars, the vicious buzzing creatures flew about their master. Once more Beelzebub transferred his mental presence to the insects, feeling the strain of controlling two hive minds at once.

The hornets, directly under the control of their lord, flew towards the lead police car. Darting in a cracked window, all two dozen or so hornets attacked the driver. Screaming with pain and swatting futilely at his arthropod assailants, the officer couldn't maintain control of the car. The car hit a parked van and spun out of control. The police cars and SWAT vans behind them couldn't avoid the impending collision. The once-threatening police task force was reduced to a heap of metal. The officers who got lucky managed to climb out of the wreckage, radioing for help with guns drawn. Others were either trapped, wounded, or worse.

The violence of the pile-up jerked Beelzebub back to his body, although most of the hornets remained unscathed and flew from the wrecked lead car to attack any survivors- hopefully one or two would have an allergy or something and Beelzebub could cause more damage. But for the moment Beelzebub just laughed as he turned to the girl who had warned him- the Victorian-dressed girl from BlackIce's lair, whose name was Madeline or something.

"I feel like I might have earned myself a bit of respect around here" Noted Beelzebub to Madeline as he chuckled: he noticed one pf the surviving officers collapse in the distance, presumably from a bad allergic reaction. "Always wanted to try that; shame I didn't get to do it on a freeway."

He then impatiently rubbed his hands together and smiled cruelly.

(Hope I didn't go too OP there, it's not like Beelzebub has as many chances for causing mass destruction as other characters do, so carpe diem and all that.)

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
OOC: So much going on and I'm rather confused right now. Where are Therium and Longbottom fighting? I thought they were outside, since that's where Jack and Susano are (I think), but now I'm... not really sure. Of anything. Ehhhh.

~

Rahel Sebestyén – Cavity

The ghost boy managed to avoid – or rather parry – Cavity’s stabbing attempt, much to her dismay. He edged away from her, most likely having realized his own lack of physical prowess as well. Pfft. Like he could get away from her now.

Cavity was just about to lunge at him again, when many things happened almost simultaneously; the building started to shake slightly and the sounds of fighting from outside got louder. There was the sound of police sirens mixed on the ruckus from somewhere in the distance, and between all that and the two enemies, Cavity wasn’t really sure what to focus on. That was, until one voice reached her ears from close by.

"Hey Whats-ya-face!"

Cavity turned, snarling, only to find a pink fist speeding towards her. She didn’t really have much time to react or move away from its path, so it smashed rather painfully against her chest. She gasped and staggered backwards, grabbing the wall to prevent herself from falling. She coughed, having had her breath taken away by the impact. Nothing felt broken but damn, she had felt that.

Still coughing and short of breath she turned to face the girl, glaring at her. Surprise attack all she could do? Pathetic. Even she didn’t attack an adversary who had their back turned. Well, that was because she hadn’t yet faced someone with their back turned, but still.

Ah, anyway. In situations like this, villains got angry and wanted payback, right? Right. Then she’d do that too.

“You…” She drew in a breath to keep her voice steady, “Really shouldn’t have done that, Pinkie!”

A somewhat strained but all the same vile grin formed on her lips as she pulled herself to stand properly. She was still clutching her knife, but for the time being she decided not to use it. She needed close range for it anyway, and she now had something else to use…

Without a word she picked up one of the bigger parts of the wall she had blown open earlier. It was almost as big as she, herself, when she brought it in front of her and placed a hand against its surface. From behind her new weapon she laughed, voice still a bit weak from the lack of oxygen.

“I’ve gotta hand it to you; that attack was fast,” she complimented mockingly, trying to act as if the attack hadn’t just blown her away quite literally. “But let’s see you dodge this!” And with that she tightened her hold of the piece of the former wall, exploding it and sending chunks flying towards the two insect-infested heroes at high speeds.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
~Mini Wraith~
City, Bank

It happened very quickly.

"Hey Whats-ya-face!" shouted a feminine voice. It was Sorceress, sending a giant pink fist at the female villain. Wraith couldn’t help but feel the corners of his mouth edge towards a grin as the ghostly pink hand slammed into her.

The sounds of sirens emanated from outside. The bug boy was doing something. It didn’t really register to Wraith what. Hopefully not getting out more flies. And then there were the sounds of a car crash. A gut wrenching sound. Wraith’s expression went blank.

“You…” complained the female villain, “Really shouldn’t have done that, Pinkie!” She picked up a large chunk of wall and commented “I’ve gotta hand it to you; that attack was fast. But let’s see you dodge this!”

Wraith tried to shout a warning to Sorceress, something along the lines of, “Watc--,” but the wall chunk was already coming at them in pieces. He shielded his face with his arm, “h-h out…” the rock hard bits of wall stung horribly.

Wraith drew in a pained breath. Bruised and bleeding, he figured he couldn’t take much more of this. What do you do against a villain with the power to blow anything she touches up? Well other than surround her with stuff that won’t hurt if she blew it up? Surrounded… Wraith had read a story once about how banks could use a quick release foam to incapacitate robbers. Obviously this bank wasn’t equipped with such technology, he wasn’t sure if any bank ever had been. But it gave him an idea.

Wraith ran full speed (as fast as he could injured anyways) through and over the rubble heading for the fire extinguisher he’d seen earlier. He might not be good at the a lot of physical things, but luckily running was something he was really good at.

Status
Not open for further replies.