• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans Undercover: Jailbreak (PG-13) D

Tangeh

That's true. Resonance already said how terrible she is on kitchen duty so I doubt they'd let her do it alone anyways.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
The guards will inform them the next day, or they have been told on beforehand?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Let's just pass it off as Morte taking solo kitchen duty because she's really good at it. XD

I guess there should be a list, hehe. XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah, there is usually a list for things like that. Let's just say there is a list!

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
This now means everyone knows UV's "real" name. xD Since that list would likely say Samuel Anwell instead of UV.

Morte: Who the **** is Samuel Anwell?!
UV: Hey, it's me again! :D

I think one of you should go next. :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Morte: Who the **** is Samuel Anwell?!
UV: Hey, it's me again! :D

This needs to happen!!
I can probably go next if you guys give me something to work on besides being yanked away by Morte.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
My character could have magically remembered it. does that sound okay-ish?

Tangeh

All three of them. Problem solved!

Sure xD

lol at UV being put on the list as soon as he arrives.

My character could have magically remembered it. does that sound okay-ish?

I'd imagine they'd probably remember when they're on duty and who they're on duty with, unless they didn't know the other person or something. He'd probably have an "oh I should probs tell my roomie this info" moment ... except with different wording. :p

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Sounds like you guys worked that all out without me. - There's also laundry duty and janitorial duty. I suppose from here on we can decide who has what duties at the beginning of each 'day'.

Tangeh

Cell Block A contains four RPers (presumably more?) and excludes my character. :p although I could probs say they stuck her with them because her cooking skills are near useless anyways?

I really need to post, I have a bunch of things to react to... sorry, I'll try to get one up asap. Give me a few hours.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I took a blindshot when mentioning cell block A. I only remembered that was where UV and Alec's cell were. Tell me if I need to change it, and I'll gladly do so.

Also, a few hours? my last post, I whipped up in about 10 minutes.
Buuut yeah. It is always good to be updated with everyone.

Tangeh

I need to do other things first. xD I'm a pretty slow writer, but not that slow.

Just "Cell Block A" seems to imply a full quarter of the prison population judging by the map which seems a bit overkill for supper preparation. xD

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
If I messed up anything guys, please tell me. There was a lot in those posts since my last post, and I made her come late anyway. Also helps that Mon wanted another infiltrator in on this, so that wish is granted.

Vampire what's the verdict on the idea she thought of? Can she metalbend what she's holding with just her hand in her pocket dimension?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Technically, UV and that group aren't in the yard anymore. They went inside.

Also, UV was trying to be sneaky and eavesdrop on their conversation. She just busted him. xD (I was expecting to get busted anyway though. and he already heard what he needed to hear, so it isn't that big of a deal. And it actually makes this funny.)

I also love how the guards already know him as the lovey-dovey one when he hasn't been there a full day. xD

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I was also thinking that. They have only been there like.. A day. (Though the villains have been there for longer) And a lot is going down in that one day. l0l