• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans Undercover: Jailbreak (PG-13) D

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
If you guys are okay with her busting him, then I'll just leave it be.

Bending metal in the pocket dimension sounds a bit fishy to me, but sneaking stuff you've made (or plan to work on) out of the metal lab (and prior to being arrested) should be give you a lot to work with. I was referring more to using strategy there, like staying low if you're up against Mammoth, and trying to make him trip.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Speaking of: Are Morte and Starshade the only ones whose powers have been disabled? If so, we should focus on trying to fix that

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
No, several characters have powers being restricted (I should have made a list); Elecrocutioner, Freezing Heat, etc. - But I would assume unlocking your powers would be part of the escape attempt. You should PM Jean if you want details, since it's her plan.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Speaking of: Are Morte and Starshade the only ones whose powers have been disabled? If so, we should focus on trying to fix that

They're not...

Let's not. The last thing we need is Starshade mind controling the whole prison. :p

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah, that'd be kinda boring. lol
besides, he' not that good at mind controlling. That'd just be stupid.

Tangeh

lol, powerplay all the characters

Even Resonance has had her jumping/ flight powers nullified. I'd imagine she generally tries to be on good behaviour fearing they'll render her mute and deaf.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
If nothing else, his mind reading ability could warn him about the Heroes prescence, or just pick up that they are acting strange.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Technically, UV and that group aren't in the yard anymore. They went inside.

Also, UV was trying to be sneaky and eavesdrop on their conversation. She just busted him. xD (I was expecting to get busted anyway though. and he already heard what he needed to hear, so it isn't that big of a deal. And it actually makes this funny.)

I also love how the guards already know him as the lovey-dovey one when he hasn't been there a full day. xD
Let's assume she went to the same place then, and not so much busted him as gave him some company.
If you guys are okay with her busting him, then I'll just leave it be.

Bending metal in the pocket dimension sounds a bit fishy to me, but sneaking stuff you've made (or plan to work on) out of the metal lab (and prior to being arrested) should be give you a lot to work with. I was referring more to using strategy there, like staying low if you're up against Mammoth, and trying to make him trip.
I really didn't mean for her to bust him. It sounded like he was in on the whole conversation. Woops. But if it's not a huge problem let's leave it then.

I don't want to end up in solitary, so if she can't metalbend in her pocket either then that whole plan is out and I'll have her find out she can't. Was just asking.

As for the fighting stuff, she has like zero physical or athletic ability.
No, several characters have powers being restricted (I should have made a list); Elecrocutioner, Freezing Heat, etc. - But I would assume unlocking your powers would be part of the escape attempt. You should PM Jean if you want details, since it's her plan.
I really tihnk you should have a list.
If nothing else, his mind reading ability could warn him about the Heroes prescence, or just pick up that they are acting strange.
I personally see any form of mind reading as OPed, especially since you can't predict what players will post. Mind reading what they already posted just feels like an unfair advantage. At least in RPs I run I limit mind reading to working on NPCs only.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Exactly. There is that logical boundary to how to use their powers too. Besides, Alec can only mind control 2-3 people at once.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
It shouldn't work on your character anyways Bron, given her assumed brainpower. But OP is why I restricted it, but if he gets free, all bets are off.

- Sorry, but not giving her any agility/athleticism is on you. I would assume a skinny girl like that gets some exercise.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I really tihnk you should have a list.I personally see any form of mind reading as OPed, especially since you can't predict what players will post. Mind reading what they already posted just feels like an unfair advantage. At least in RPs I run I limit mind reading to working on NPCs only.

I completely agree, which is why if I have my character reading someones mind, I always check in with the players first. If not, I'll limit it to reading NPC's only.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
She works out, but not to athlete capacity where she can use it offensively. But you're right Vampire, it's needed. Just this once let's assume she has physical prowess.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
She works out, but not to athlete capacity where she can use it offensively. But you're right Vampire, it's needed. Just this once let's assume she has physical prowess.

Well, there is a gym there. she can just work out for miraculous results if she wants to. It seems pretty convinient.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
She doesn't have to be super athletic either, but if she can throw a punch and dodge, then her intelligence can fill in the holes to win a fight or two (or she could just lose, which is a natural possibility for everybody one-on-one).

Schade

Metallic Wonder
That being said, who are we waiting for now? We were on such a roll yesterday, but it kinda stopped..

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
All comic book super heroes are physically fit. It's like a rule. xD
She doesn't have to be super athletic either, but if she can throw a punch and dodge, then her intelligence can fill in the holes to win a fight or two (or she could just lose, which is a natural possibility for everybody one-on-one).
Let's go with the first part of this, and what Mon said. One on one yea she would probably lose to most people.

BTW I'd like to see some kind of reply from Mon before lockdown, maybe the others if they care they got a listener-iner or two.