• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans Undercover: Jailbreak (PG-13) D

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Thanks Mon. :) We're probably not going to get time to explain what she'd actually like to talk about, but he can probably understand she would like to talk sometime when there's time and in private.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
... ... I just realized something. If the whole Cell Block A is on kitchen duty... That means Sura is gonna be cooking and burning stuff. XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'll wait for Morte and/Or Resonance to do something before posting again. It won't be an overly awesome post, mostly just going back to the cell + maybe some conversation with UV

Tangeh

I'll wait for Morte and/Or Resonance to do something before posting again. It won't be an overly awesome post, mostly just going back to the cell + maybe some conversation with UV

Oh ok, I was gonna wait for you. xD / wait for Jean. I can try to get a post up later then.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Waiting for Jeanie-Lou then. And Cell block A is on a variety of duties tomorrow, with UV and Starshade being on Kitchen Duty, right?

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Don't worry about that. . . from now on, we'll rotate the Cell Block duty rooster A>B>C>D>A, with the assumption NPC can fill in any holes. Also, if your char gets in trouble, they may be assigned to work on days when the rest of their cell block doesn't, to account for any continuity issues.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Okay, the RGP seems to have hit a snag here. Everybody; 1) are you still playing? 2) if applicable, who or what are you waiting on before you feel like you can post again? Don't just this as an excuse to complain, just keep it simple and just state what needs to happen 3) do you have any other feedback? Please be realistic, there are things I just can't control.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
1) Yes I'm still playing
2) I'm waiting on Schade tbh.
3) Not really. I would like to point out that there are a lot less people than when we started. :/ (Morte, Resonance, Starshade, and Inamorato are the only active player villains.)

Tangeh

Yeah and Schade said he was waiting on me/ Jean. Oops. xD I honestly hadn't realized it had been almost two weeks since I last posted I'm so sorry. This month went by so fast. x_x But I have a post up now.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
3) Not really. I would like to point out that there are a lot less people than when we started. :/ (Morte, Resonance, Starshade, and Inamorato are the only active player villains.)

Yeah, unfortunately that's one of those things that can't be helped, people drop out of RPGs for all kinds of reasons, and you never know which side the dropouts will be on - I suppose I could open anther round of sign-ups, but I don't really like to do that when there's a lot of pages new players would be expected to read (because a lot will try to fake it by just skimming, and damage the RPG's continuity).

@ Tangeh: Thanks!

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah. Waiting for Jeanie-Lou again.. I'll see when I get home today if I can make a post without her though.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I will also give Jeanie-Lou a friendly kick in the bottom.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Jeanie-Lou said she was working on something, so I can wait it out.

Titan500

Solar Panels
1) I'm still playing yeah.
2) Nah, I'm technically not waiting on anybody in particular; it's mostly been due to my own homework and dearth of motivation that's been keeping me from making a Lothaire post, and I'm not too sure what he, as the counselor, can do.
3) Not particularly.