• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans Undercover: Jailbreak (PG-13) D

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Taking care of UV? It was simple…so simple, with Mammoth around.

You severely underestimating UV. ;)

Schade it's your turn! You can say UV is in the cell already, since they have things to talk about. ;)

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I was considering making a post. If anything, Alec won't like Morte being all up and personal. She better watch out. lol
And Alec will give UV a friendly warning too, likely

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It is even worse from a phone. I tried once. So many typos, it's not even funny.
Let me know if you want me to edit anything in or out from my post to give yours more content.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Yeah, it's a pain to post from my Tab too (PMs are worse, the text disappears).

I'll go ahead and fast-forwarding through the night in my next post (unless anyone has something that needs to happen overnight, and needs more then 1 post for it, so speak up if you do). I think my cellmate has dropped out, so I don't think I have much convo to worry about. (I'll probably cross out the names of anyone who isn't active soon, so we'll have a better idea of where we're at player-wise.)

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
So... I thought I'd let you guys know I'm just waiting until time jumps into the next day because if I post now, it...might not be the minimum length for an RP post. So yeah, I'm still in on this! But with school, I'm going to bide my time until, like I said, someone time jumps. Besides, I still can't decide whether to get Sura in solitary confinement or not. XP That reminds me...how can someone who isn't told their cell is find out their cell? If at all.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
That's fine, I'm trying to give a couple players a little time to post before I time jump us, but I'll probably do it soon.

If you don't find to your cell, the guards will take you.

BTW, @Bron: There's no shower in the cells.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Oh, okay. Take you to your cell? All right. Thanks. Still gonna wait so my post won't be so short. XP I forgot, is Sura assigned for anything? I remember someone mentioning laundry duties or something for her, I think.

*reads all the posts saying "posting from phones/handheld devices are hard*

Can't help but comment: I can understand 3DS, but it seems I'm one of the few who find phones easier than PCs. XP 'cause all my posts are done from my phone.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Still alive. Don't particularly have anywhere I can throw Lothaire so he's still the staff room for now.

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
BTW, @Bron: There's no shower in the cells.
Really? Then what are the circle and bix shaped items in the cell map? Looks like toilet/sink/shower in that order.

Char the only thing I can't do on my phone is anything related to code. I mean I can, but it's annoying.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
@ TheCharredDragon: I think we decided A Block was on duty, but that each player could decide what duty they had.
- I find posting from a PC much easier then anything else, it may just have to do with you being used to the phone.

@Titan: You could go yell at someone who hasn't made it to their cell yet.

@Tangeh: Yeah, it's supposed to be a small desk/table, just big enough to write a letter or play solitaire (with no drawers or shelves). It's not drawn, but there's a chair with it as well.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Okay then! Laundry duty for Sura it is then. Under the assumption they don't use washing machines, do they? 'cause Sura's more used to hand washing than using washing machines.Oh... I'm gonna have so much fun...

Okay, you have a point. But I still can't help myself from being amused because I use my phone for all my forum activity. XP

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Okay, I've moved us onto morning. As I noted in my post, feel fee to move us onto breakfast. - If you are in A Block please decide now (if you haven't already) if you have cafeteria, laundry, or janitorial duty.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Should we... make a post about us being there now ? Are we moved on to the next day yet?

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't see Vampy's Post