• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans Undercover: Jailbreak (PG-13) D

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
...I read this too quickly and thought you said "shower" instead of "cell" and was like "well that escalated quickly". Mon's reply made perfect sense with it too lol god.

Get you're mind out of the gutter. This isn't that kind of RPG. :p

Vivian seems to have a very loose definition of getting along nicely...

Eh, I might have UV go to the Yard too. It seems to be the trendy place to be besides the basement. xD

Tangeh

Get you're mind out of the gutter. This isn't that kind of RPG. :p

Vivian seems to have a very loose definition of getting along nicely...

Eh, I might have UV go to the Yard too. It seems to be the trendy place to be besides the basement. xD

It was like 8am and I hadn't had coffee yet. ;__;

She said some of them got along nicely, which was true. Some of them not so much, but I'm sure that's more of the norm in an institution like this.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Really there's only 5 place your char might want to be, The yard (and outdoor gym), the indoor gym, rec room, wood lab, or basement library. Everywhere else pretty much sucks, or is off limits.

Tangeh

Is it confusing for me to be using my character's "real name" instead of their "villain name"? I can switch, it just felt awkward to use an alias in third person so I didn't. xD

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Yes, Monster, he really should. He's not super friendly to start with, on top of playing a villain, which encourages anti-social behavior.

It's not confusing that Tangeh (especially since you listed both), I just thought switching to villain names made sense because we were supposed to be trying to get in character (and subsequently listed everyone with them, when applicable). Which you use is up to you however.

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Oh no no Vampire, you've read that part slightly wrong. I'm starting her thought process and will have her arrive at the conclusion you've posted.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm still waiting for Jeanie-Lou topost as Morte before I can do anything.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Hey guys, sorry I have been gone for so long, school has been keeping me busy.

anyways, I have been trying to keep up with the rp, but is there anywhere my characters could pop in without causing too many continuity errors?

Tangeh

I'd intended the loud "bang" noise my character made to be something anyone playing a guard could take advantage of and investigate (I remembered seeing a post somewhere where somebody wasn't sure what to do with their guard character?) but you could come in the yard too if you'd like. Vivian is just walking around and eavesdropping on the other two outside lolz. I'll try to get another post in before we're locked in for the night.

I'm assuming most of the villain characters would at least know of each other?

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Okay, I will do that!

post sould be up later today

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
I'm assuming most of the villain characters would at least know of each other?

Yeah, I think they would, but maybe not so well for all of them. At the very least they would know each others names, and would have seen them around.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I genuinly have no idea what to do next. I have been waiting for Jeanie-Lou for so long, the RP kinda lost my attention. I'll read up on it maybe tomorrow, and see if I'll just ignore Jeanie-Lou for the time being, and continue on with my character.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'll give her two days. If not, I'll find up some excuse, and have my character doing something!