• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans Undercover: Jailbreak (PG-13) D

Schade

Metallic Wonder
She would most likely slam the door in your face and not want to hear about it. xD

That sounds reasonable.. I'll have her do that, if it becomes necessary.
In the meantime, what can my character do?

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
My characters are in the yard, you would be more then welcome to join us there.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Sorry about not getting Lothaire (as a member of the prison staff) to react. Been a bit busy recently, with exams and what-not.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yeah, I'll move my character to the outdoor gym, where it seems most of y'all are. I'll apologize on beforehand if I mess something up, I'll start working on a post now

Edit: Posted. It sucked but.. Eh, at least I was able to move a bit foreward.

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
It didn't ruin anything on my end. Actually, that probably helped. But as tempting as it is, I'll wait for Monster Guy to respond. It'll have my post be longer and I won't be too stressed. XP

Also, welcome back Crash! Was worried you forgot.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Now I'm confused...

Resonance and Starshade were the only two in the yard

But uh... they're not. UV and Omega Dragon are there too. And Crash and Charm's character's too?

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I was kinda confused by that as well..
But yay! Progress!

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Edited my post! I actually didn't notice Mon's latest post, as I kept the tab open for days, hehe…so Morte actually now drags Starshade and UV back inside. XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Then I vote for UV and Starshade for Kitchen duty!!! With hair nets and embarrassing aprons!!

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Hey, only one at a time! Morte did kitchen duty by herself, so it really is only one!

Yes, I meant Resonance, hehe…I really get strange when I'm typing up RP posts and at the same time, replying to the DT. XD

Tangeh

Yeah, pretty sure since Resonance left the gym she'd be elsewhere with Crash&Charm's characters, while Starshade would be with UV and Omega Dragon. xD but like I'm all for plot progress I'm just not quite sure what to do with my character. Starshade could come over to us and Crash & Charm's characters would be included would make the most sense?

Edit: I take too long to type on mobile apparently lol

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Hey, only one at a time! Morte did kitchen duty by herself, so it really is only one!

Yes, I meant Resonance, hehe…I really get strange when I'm typing up RP posts and at the same time, replying to the DT. XD

Oh yeah.. Oh well, next plan!! lol

Morte doesn't trust the newcomers, so it wouldn't be too likely she would reveal her plan to them.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Morte actually grabbed both Resonance and Starshade, after snarking at UV…then dragged both of them inside. XD She needs to know who's on kitchen duty. :p Of course, I have plans if in case things don't look too well for the villains, hehe…or if any of the villains start making Morte feel paranoid! XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh well, sounds like a plan. But who should get Kitchen duty?
I have kinda forgotten about which character belongs to which faction now. lol

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I was thinking that too. In every movie I have seen, and irl, there are more than one person handeling Kitchen duty. therefore, I nominate UV and Starshade. UV could be curious while Starshade did shady stuff. Mowahaha