• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans Undercover: Jailbreak (PG-13) RP

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
UV (Sam Anwell)
Mess Hall
Affected RPers: Tangeh, Schade

UV jumped when he heard someone reply to his comment. "Want me to give you a lesson on what a real fight looks like, newbie?!" He had heard what sounded like Mammoth say. It was pretty loud from how far ahead in line he was. UV shrugged his shoulders. "I've seen plenty of fights, I already know what they look like. Thank you." Even though he knew he could take him if something did happen, he had just gotten here, and wasn't in the mood to get into another fight so soon after 'losing' a fight with the Teen Titans.

Alec them appeared behind UV. "You do know that I am going to eat as well, right? You won't get rid of me that easily" he said.

UV was amused that Alec was so eager to keep talking to him. Even when he wasn't in Violet Lantern mode, he could still spread love to brighten people's lives. "Heh, wasn't trying to." He replied. "I figured we'd be sitting next to each other at the table. If this is anything like high school, I'm going to need people to sit with."

"Heh... Poor bastard, picking a fight with Mammoth." Alec said with a laugh. "Did you manage to get a hold on who the lucky idiot was?"

Max knew Mammoth may have been talking to him, but he wasn't too concerned about him. He had been in a few fights in his time as Violet Lantern, and came out of them just fine. So he knew he could take care of himself if a fight did break out. UV shook his head. "Not really... But, if I were them, I wouldn't be too worried about him. He may be strong, but he doesn't seem like the brightest bulb in the lantern..." Max realized how mean that sounded, but that was something a wannabe villain would say. The one nice thing about this whole situation, was that Max could be a lot less inhibited when he was posing as UV.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Strike (Wendy Stone)
Mess Hall

"Want me to give you a lesson on what a real fight looks like, newbie?!"

Strike rolled her eyes. Great, Mammoth was getting testy.

"I've seen plenty of fights, I already know what they look like. Thank you." A voice came from behind her, but she didn't have to investigate for long. It was UV. He turned to the guy next to him and Strike could see a smile on his face.

"Heh... Poor bastard, picking a fight with Mammoth." UV's cell mate chuckled. "Did you manage to get a hold on who the lucky idiot was?"

So...who called Mammoth out? Was he calling out Torrent...? No, he was busy with someone else right now. Strike shook her head and looked back at UV behind her.

"Must be his cell mate," she shrugged, "We're not even here for a day and already Mammoth wants to punch someone's face in. Paleo-breath needs to chill out." She said before realizing how loud she had gotten in her discomfort. She closed her mouth and looked around. Complaining would get her nowhere, but...she was posing as Strike. She wasn't Sparkx anymore.

She waited as the line moved forward a bit, while the prisoners clamored around her, trying to make sure they got a portion of dinner. Hopefully this didn't turn into a brawl, but if it did, she hoped she'd be ready.

Last edited:

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Electrocutioner
Warden's Office

We had been going on like this in circles for hours. The same stuff repeatedly. I was the last prisoner to be checked in.

"So, explain why your prints don't come up anywhere. Did you escape from the Phantom Zone or something?" Asked the Warden in a gruff voice of anger. The big and burly man wasn't happy with me in the slightest.

"Let's go with 'or something' and leave it at that." No way was I going to tell him I was an interdimensional alien. No way. It was illogical.

"So you only have the alias Electrocutioner? No normal name and no prints that could be recognized?" He sat back down behind his desk frustrated with me.

"I've been explaining this to you all day and you keep asking me the same questions. Why do you think if you ask me again the answers will be different?" I was just as frustrated at him as he was at me. I wanted to get on with my mission.

"Because everybody had a name when checking in, or the info could be pulled from the computers by checking prints. You're giving me nothing useful." He paced around the room with his hands folded back.

"Look, my name is Electrocutioner. I do tech based magic, and if it wasn't for the runes around here negating said magic you'd probably be dead by now." The last part wasn't true of course, but I had to play my part. I wiggled uncomfortably in the chair I was being held down in by the two male guards. I was already uncomfortable wearing the jumpsuit which was really tight around the chest area, and really didn't need more of it. I'd unbuttoned the first two buttons to let the girls breathe, showing a bit of skin and my bra. The guards pressed down on my shoulders, sensing I wanted to get up.

"Fine. You know what? I don't care anymore. You're here for a failed bank robbery, your powers are negated, and I at least know what you call yourself when making trouble. How about we enter you into the prison database as Jane Doe and be done with it?" He sighed and started typing stuff into his computer.

"Sounds fine by me. Jane Doe it is. I'd like to get on with the rest of my life and plot my revenge, if you don't mind." I moved to get up, and the guards actually let me stand up for once. They still grabbed me by the arms though. Really did they need two musclebound guys to control one harmless teenage girl? Just seemed like overkill to me.

"It's time in the day when the inmates eat Dinner. Take her to the Mess Hall. The other guards can lead her to her cell afterwards." The Warden motioned to the guards to take me away. Finally.

I got half dragged half pushed to the Mess Hall where Dinner was underway already. Looked like most of the food was gone, but there were at least salads left. Eh, why not. I picked up two portions of Coleslaw with croutons and looked for a place to eat. They were out of dressing for the day, but there was plenty of Mayo in the salads which was good enough. Just about everybody had a group to sit with. Just about. There was one boy with goggles though who was sitting alone. Either he didn't want to be messed with, which was unlikely given his size, or he wanted to be alone to plan his own thing. I wasn't a social person either, so maybe two people who wanted to be alone could be alone together. If that even made sense. I sat down next to him with my tray of salads. "So, whacha in for?" I asked, making sure to chew noisily like a proper villain should. I was probably overdoing the whole evil thing.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Torrent (Dexter Johnson)
Hallway > Mess Hall

Torrent's shoving match persisted for about half a minute. During this time he heard some jeering about how good the food must be, and deep voice threatening to show someone a real fight. Then a guard approached and smacked the nearer one of them in the head (which luckily for Torrent was the other guy) and demanded, “Okay, okay, break it up.”

They shuffled into line, which was actually moving pretty fast, and through the dinner line. Apparently there was actually some choice of food, though not much, coleslaw style salad, chilli, or shepherd's pie. It didn't matter to Torrent though, the choice is kind of arbitrary when you don't have a stomach to put the food in. He got to the end of the line where a tattooed female inmate droned, “white milk or chocolate milk?”

“I suppose coffee isn't an option?” asked Torrent. Her demeanor didn't change, “white milk or chocolate milk?”

“Chocolate,” assumed Torrent figuring it would be easier to pawn off. He strolled along the rows with his tray looking for a suitable open seat. He found an empty spot near Billy Numerous, who was talking to some kid that looked vaguely familiar (he's not recognizing See-more without his helmet) between shovels of food. Billy seemed to be almost done with his meal. Torrent slid onto the bench setting his tray down with a clank. The two looked up at him, but neither said anything, and went back to their conversation, which was apparently about missing having television whenever they wanted.

Torrent checked for guards, when the moment was right he looked over to Billy and requested, “Trade with me, eh? I'm not hungry, and I know they don't let us go until we eat.”

“Is this a trick?” asked the vaguely familiar kid. Billy had no such qualms, quickly shuffling their trays, “Alright! Thanks new guy!”

“It's Torrent,” commented Torrent looking down at the pre-devoured tray now before him. Billy was a bit of a sloppy eater, but at least his appetite was useful. Billy paused shoveling food long enough to comment, “Name's Billy Numerous.”

“See-more,” commented the other guy. Oh, realized Torrent, because it made sense that he wouldn't recognize him. He had to play another angle of surprise though, so he decided to go with, “Oh, right. You guys are part of the Hive-5? I'm guessing the Teen Titans busted you guys as well.”

CuriousHeartless

Josh Red
Cell Block C

Josh was currently lying on his bed in his cell. It was almost dinner time and Josh was tempted to go down near the mess hall a bit early so he wouldn't be stuck at the end of a long line. But at the same time, he didn't feel like getting up. He had his eyes closed, but was listening to what was going on nearby. His cell mate was a timid boy and Josh couldn't tell if he was even in the cell, but there were others in the block. Apparently there were some new inmates coming in and Josh wanted to hear if any were put in a nearby cell. Hopefully none of them knew about his past as Magik. Despite being an incredibly unimportant villain who barely anyone had heard of, other inmates had a habit on knowing the identity and the fact that Josh hated it. Josh figured Billy Numerous was responsible for it, but he didn't feel like confronting the other inmate.

The only noticeable noise was someone kicking something-too many inmates had a lot of pent-up anger for Josh to even start guessing who would kick stuff in their cells. Didn't sound like any of the fresh meat was being put into Cell Block C, though.

The crackle of the speaker system started up, so Josh got up and started walking to the stairs. "Listen up maggots! The time is now 6 pm and you will proceed to the mess hall in an orderly fashion. It has come to our attention that certain inmates think they can circumvent the mess hall rules; Billy. As a reminder, all inmates will all go through the lunch line exactly one time. Also, all inmates will eat what they are served.”

Josh briefly wondered if it was possible to annoy someone to death. If it was, Billy Numerous was probably going to off at least one member of the correction center staff.

By the time Josh had gotten to the mess hall, a large line had already formed. It looked like a fight almost broke out in the line, but the guards quickly stopped it.

Finally, after a few uneventful minutes, Josh got up to the counter. He decided on the shepherd's pie and chocolate milk. It wasn't five-star cuisine, but Josh found the prison food rather good.

Josh ended up seated next to Mammoth, doing his best to not accidentally set off the bigger inmate.

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Weather Witch (Cassidy O'Hara)
Mess Hall

Cassidy thanked those that she was trying to teach how to sing, they had even made a very very slight improvement. Now they only sounded like a couple of wailing cats trapped in a burlap sack instead of a whole group of cats. So at least that was something. The loudspeakers in the rec room suddenly came to life, an announcement that it was now time for dinner. Cassidy scowled as the message finished, some of these guards needed to lighten up a little, maybe they just needed to get a good night’s sleep or something. Her train of thought was broken off by her stomach suddenly growling, she was starting to get pretty hungry.

Cassidy was quick to make her way down to the mess hall, hoping that she could make it to the front of the line and get the food when it was at its nice and hottest. Unfortunately, she was too late and found herself in an incredibly long line. It was probably going to take forever for her to get her food now! Thankfully, due to her very bubbly nature Cassidy was able to pass some of the waiting time by talking with some of her fellow inmates, even if they didn’t actually want to talk to her.

Finally Cassidy was able to get her food; she went with the chilli and milk in case the chilli was too spicy for her. With a firm grip on her food tray, Cassidy turned around to look for a place to sit. The mess hall was already crowded, but luckily for her, there were a couple of spots free. She plopped herself down next to a boy sitting next to Mammoth. She didn’t know him, other than apparently he used to go by the name of Magik

“Hey there,” she said, trying to make some small talk. “Grub’s pretty good, isn’t it?”

Ethan Gallagher
Staff Break Room

Ethan let out a sigh of relief when he heard that it was now grub time for the kids. That meant that he got to knock off soon, thank god. He couldn't wait to get home and soak in the tub for a while. People didn't seem to realise this, but healing took a lot out of Ethan after a while, and he needed a decent amount of time to be able to go and get that energy back. He only had a little bit of paperwork left to do, which probably wouldn't take him too long to do and then he was completely done all of his work for the day. Sometimes he felt guilty about being happy to get away from the youth facility, but Ethan felt as if it were an inevitability when you worked in a place like this. Gulping down yet another cup of coffee, Ethan looked down at the paperwork he needed to do and started finishing it off.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Lothaire Lagerys
Staff Break Room

"You look beat, Gallagher."

The Frenchman reached over for his own cup of coffee as he glanced over at his colleague and fellow therapist. Unlike the younger man, Lothaire was a lot less tired, although he wasn't exactly taking on two duties at once. He had never been a healer, and so knew little of how fatiguing it could be for Ethan, but from the exhaustion evident, he could guess at the circumstances. His therapist position on the other hand should have been mentally taxing as well, but he had dealt with his fair share of troublesome youth and the like in his younger days (after all, he had been one as well), so he was rather used to them really. Sipping away at his beverage (a latte; he wasn't a massive fan of caffeine), Lothaire decided to try and make some small talk.

"You ready to deal with the newcomers?" he asked. It would be interesting, seeing how the recent arrivals adjusted to life in the correction centre and what motivations they had in taking up a life of villainy. A large majority of supervillains (and superheroes really, Lothaire had to admit) suffered through some sort of tragedy in their past. Usually it would either be the primary (or major) influence in the path these inmates had taken, and if he could understand these event and how they had grown from them, he could try assist in rehabilitating them back into society. He had numerous notepads ready for it.

Tangeh

Resonance (Vivian Walker)
Yard > Hall

The offerings for meals today were a plate of light-coloured gunk ("coleslaw"), dark-coloured gunk ("chili"), and some sort of casserole with meat and vegetables inside of it ("shepherd's pie"). Well, at least that made selecting her meal easy. Vivian selected regular milk - she'd been given regular milk when she was younger, and though she didn't like it on that premise alone, she didn't like chocolate either. It was the lesser of two evils. She'd learned that if she didn't really think about it, then it mostly tasted like water anyways...

Not being one for idle conversation, Vivian seated herself at one of very few free table-ends. There were people at the other end of the table - a few newcomers too, judging by their voices. Eavesdropping would be a fun pastime tonight.

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Strike (Wendy Stone)
Hall

Strike was pushed along in her line as the rabble around her ceased. Finally. She just wanted something to eat...if Mammoth didn't eat everything, that is.

She marched obediently to the front and asked for shepherd's pie rather than the other two choices. As she moved down the aisle, there was a woman with a particularly unenthusiastic look in her eye.

"Plain or chocolate?" she droned in obligation pertaining to the milk.

Strike tried not to grimace. She was only a fan of milk when it was in a bowl of cereal.

"Um, do you think I could have a glass of water instead?" She tried to muster a smile.

"Plain or chocolate?" the woman didn't seem to give in to her request.

Strike sighed, "Chocolate." If she had to choose, at least she could go with something that didn't taste completely like milk.

The cafeteria was pretty crowded. Strike had never really thought of what happened to all the people both she and other heroes had stopped in the name of good. While she knew that not every villain ever was in this prison, she had a pretty good hunch that there might be some unhappy faces that she'd recognize if given enough time.

Meandering past some of the other prisoners, she saw familiar faces of her fellow heroes from the outside. They seemed pretty into their conversations with each other and other villains, so Strike moved along. The next person...thing that caught her eye was Mammoth. She moved with her better judgement and moved by the colossal neanderthal to sit at relatively empty table.

Crash & Charm

Back I guess
Slight/Blight (Hope Agrippa)
Hall that is in a mess

Shatter finally caught up to Slight. He grabbed her hand and the two entered the mess hall. They lined up and were offered the same terrible crap the prison always served. Slight chose the chili and Shatter chose the coleslaw. It all looked terrible. Near the end they were offered chocolate or plain milk. Slight had never liked milk so she glanced at Blight. He shrugged and said "chocolate"
Blight looked again and said "Same for me"
They got handed the offensively terrible tasting beverage. Now the hard part, finding a place to sit. Slight looked over and said "it's your turn to choose where."
"That's no fair," Shatter protested "I always have to choose"
"And we always sit is a neat place, you are good at it. Now choose a place so we can sit."
Shatter looked around apparently considering. He spotted a table with only a coupe people at it. He gestured towards it and the two walked over to the table. Two prisoners stood out to Slight. Mammoth, a large bulky prisoner and a new prisoner. She was short, but not overly so. She didn't look like a threat, which is why she stood out.

They sat and introduced themselves. They may be convicted criminals but that was no reason to act uncivilized.
"I'm Slight, and this is Shatter"

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Morte (Lovina Violenza)
Kitchen

It was Lovina's turn for kitchen duty, and she frankly appreciated that she could stay out of her cell for the meantime. Of course, any sort of duty did not mean that the visor came off, so it wasn't that much better than being stuck in her cell, but still a step up nonetheless. It was her first time to be assigned to that area, and she thought that it was perhaps the most tolerable assignment as she loved to cook, and had a talent for it. Unfortunately however, that didn't matter in the facility. The ingredients were far from the best, in fact, they were terrible. Were they even legal? Just because they were criminals did not mean that the wardens had the right to feed them trash, or give her hell with the cooking for that matter. Looking over the ingredients she had, she decided that perhaps, she could assemble a "passable" shepherd's pie, which of course, was still terrible by her standards in terms of food. She tied on a particularly ugly, frilly apron and tucked her bright hair into a hairnet, as apparently the facility was too cheap to invest in proper headgear and decent aprons that were not degrading to put on. She then proceeded to chop up and mix the ingredients to make the filling. The onions and carrots were rather tough, and the can of corn kernels , as well as the peas, were a few days past their expiry dates. The meat wasn't exactly lamb either, but she tried to compensate for the taste the best she could with the seasonings, though she knew that her efforts were probably almost useless. Damn this fucking place, she thought.

As she prepared the potatoes for the crust, she looked up at the camera behind her, and noticed that there was only one of it. She dropped her knife and stared intently at the camera, determining the approximate direction it faced, and noticing that it did not move. Now, when she was assigned to laundry duty, she noticed the same type of camera, though there were two of them. One static camera, however, seemed less difficult to deal with. She pressed her back against the wall, and eyed the lens, squinting through the glass of her visor. From what she observed, she knew that she was still easily visible. She moved towards the smaller wall closer to the door leading to the mess hall, the one with the sole window, and observed the camera once more, noticing that said spot was not directly within the camera's view. The door at the far end of the kitchen, not the mess hall one, seemed to be the ideal entrance if one wanted to dismantle the camera and not look too suspicious, as entering through the mess hall door and going for the wall was bound to look sketchy and raise alarms. All she needed was time to observe which rooms were just like this, in terms of having relatively light surveillance, and finding ways to break out from there. Dealing with the electric field she noticed when she first entered the facility had to come later. Satisfied with her progress, she got back to cooking.

-------
Mess Hall

Lovina sat in the mess hall, a plate of her own shepherd's pie sitting in front of her, with a box of chocolate milk right beside it. Many familiar faces were scattered all over the place, but there were also some new, unfamiliar ones. Being well-connected with many of Jump City's villains, she didn't recognize many of the new ones as anyone she remotely knew. Had more teen villains just popped up overnight? Or was there something behind their appearance? She picked up her tray and looked around, noticing Starshade, otherwise known as Alec. While she wouldn't describe him as her friend, she was familiar with him and his powers, and knew him to be very useful as well, not to mention a lot less annoying than most other villains she had to deal with, such as Gizmo with his odd insults. She set down her tray next to him, and sat between him and Billy Numerous, yet another guy she knew and was integral to her plan, now that she thought about the camera. Someone like him could walk towards the kitchen's camera from the hallway entrance, quickly send a copy of himself outside the door as his real self touched the wall, which could perhaps allow him to evade the camera. He had to be fast however, as well as precise. Alec had a particular skill set that she thought was going to be important if ever they wanted to break out. Of course, she herself had to find out how their powers were inhibited in the first place. In the meantime, she leaned closer to Alec, once again remembering the newcomers.

"Hey, you talked to any of those greens yet? Tell me it isn't a damn coincidence that so many pricks decided to show up today?! I sure as hell don't think this is normal," she mumbled, dropping her voice.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
=----------------------~*~----------------------=
Alexander Lascelles Troy (Starshade)
The Prison: Cell Block A
Affected RP'ers: Monster, Jeanie-Lou

Disappointingly enough, it did not turn out to another major food fight as Alec had kinda hoped it would. Mammoth scuffed over to his usual place to devour his meal, and UV went silent, seemingly somehow lost in thought. Not so long after, it was Alecs turn to get his meal. As always, it was some sort of mysterious goo, not too different from what one say in movies. Todays big mystery though, was wether or not you wanted regular milk, or chokolate milk! Always an interesting choice, and as always, Alec kinda lost himself in thought as he wondered which he wanted. "May I have a regular milk, please?" He politely asked the somewhat sour, middel-aged lady behind the counter. She grunted and gave him a chokolate milk, completely ignoring his plea. Not too suprising, as this happened 80 % of the times you asked for something. For the next meal, Alec would have to try reversed psychology on her, in order to get what he wanted.

Losing sight of Uv, Alec decided to sit down over at one of the tables where the inmates seemed calmer. Avoiding trouble was not difficult, and without his power, Alec didn't have his usual bravado. It kind of felt like being in high school. Or.. At least how Alec imagined High School would be like. Besides the whole deal with Mammoth earlier, there really wasn't anything else of importance going on. A lot of new faces, but that wasn't exactly uncommon as pretty much all meta powered youngsters who didn't have a Superman or Wonder Woman to aid them, would probably end up there sooner or later, UV being one of them. After a short while, Alec was accompanied by another inmate. Believing it for a moment to be UV, Alec turned around, to see the hot bombshell he really couldn't remember the name of, sitting next to him. "Hey, you talked to any of those greens yet? Tell me it isn't a damn coincidence that so many pricks decided to show up today?! I sure as hell don't think this is normal," she mumbled, lowering her voice as if anyone was listening to them. "Greens? If you are referring to the new inmates, then yes, yes I have.". He then took a short break, taking a zip out of his chokolate milk, frowning by the odd taste. "In fact, one of them is my new cellmate. Lovely fellow." he then proceeded.
"Why do you ask?"

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
UV (Sam Anwell)
Mess Hall

Thankfully, a fight didn't break out, and the line kept moving. It wasn't long before it was UV's turn to get his food. They piled on some goo that only vaguely resembled food onto the tray. They at least they had decency to ask if he preferred chocolate or regular milk. "Chocolate milk of course!" They didn't give any desserts, naturally, so this was the only way to satisfy his sweet tooth. After getting all of his food, he lost track of Alec somewhere in the crowded Mess Hall. Then it became like the first day of high school all over again. Finding a place in the lunchroom to sit was annoying if you didn't know where to sit and who to sit next to. Cliques had been formed, and one just couldn't just sit wherever they wanted without getting weird looks from others.

Eventually, he found the table Alec was sitting at. He was sitting with Billy Numerous and a redheaded girl was sitting in between the two boys. As Max got closer to the table, his eyes flashed violet. He was getting bad vibes from the girl. Being a member of the Star Sapphire Corps, he was able to tell when others are in need of love and the state of love in their hearts. He got similar vibes from others in the prison, but his love senses were reacting very strongly to her. It was clear that she needed help badly. Unfortunately, being undercover, he couldn't go into Violet Lantern mode right at that moment. He gritted his teeth, and used all the self-control he had to avoid blowing his cover. "There you are roomie!" UV said as he took the seat across from Alec. "I almost lost ya for a sec, but it looks like you can't get away from me either." He put a forkful of food in his mouth, then took a swig of chocolate milk to wash down the horrible taste. "So, who are you're friends?" He asked, paying particular attention to the redhead.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
*Jean Grey* please edit/post for Gizmo, for Bronislav84 (just encase you've not read the discussion thread).

Torrent (Dexter Johnson)
Mess Hall

“Man, they're always getting in the way,” complained See-more as the lunch rush continued. Some more villains joined them including Starshade and an attractive red headed girl. She grumbled to her neighbors, if she though her voice was low enough Torrent couldn't hear her, she was wrong, “Hey, you talked to any of those greens yet? Tell me it isn't a damn coincidence that so many pricks decided to show up today?! I sure as hell don't think this is normal.”

“Greens? If you are referring to the new inmates, then yes, yes I have. In fact, one of them is my new cellmate. Lovely fellow. Why do you ask?” returned Starshade sounding almost civil. Torrent wondered for a moment why someone who seemed so likable thought they needed to turn to crime. UV joined them, enthusiastic about finding Starshade, “There you are roomie! I almost lost ya for a sec, but it looks like you can't get away from me either. So, who are you're friends?”

Torrent nodded in acknowledgment of UV's joining them, “Hey.” They robbed a bank together, they didn't really need a lot of words. He turned his attention to the read headed girl, and gave her a shrug, “Well everyone's got to start somewhere, don't we? We thought we'd be stronger as a team, but the Titans still got the upper-hand. . . I'm Torrent by the way, nice to meet you.”

It was a lie to be polite, sort of. She'd called them pricks, but she was also smart and pretty, so he'd like to talk to her more if she'd let him. He had no delusions of romance given what he was, but maybe she'd come to trust him a little, if he played his cards right.

Billy Numerous chuckled, suggesting that he might have delusions that romance was blossoming. Please Billy, thought Torrent, don't screw this up by singing the kissing song or some ****.

CuriousHeartless

Josh Red
Mess Hall

Josh was eating when a girl sat down next to him. Josh would've ignored her, but she started speaking.

"Hey there. Grub’s pretty good, isn’t it?”

He may not have been in the correction facility for long, but Josh still knew it would be best to not ignore someone stronger than him, so he looked at the girl. She was a tall, attractive girl-but most villainesses tended to be either brutish or tall and attractive, so it took him a second to remember a name. He couldn't remember a civilian name, but Josh recognized her from the news a while back. She was called the Weather Witch-not as bad as Magik, but it was no masterpiece of a name-and tried to summon a hurricane. Definitely on the 'Do not piss off' list.

"Yeah, pretty good," Josh said. "But after having only a dozen home-made meals in four years, anything tastes good."

As if one friendly person Josh didn't want to annoy wasn't bad enough, a couple approached the table. Josh didn't know them personally, but he did know that they have been in the facility longer than him.

"I'm Slight," the girl said, "and this is Shatter."

"Josh," Josh introduced himself between bites of the shepherd's pie. "No fancy title, just Josh." He briefly thought about adding 'The villain name thing seems a bit cheesy'; but wasn't sure if Mammoth was a real name or a code name, and he wasn't going to risk angering the large inmate.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Omega Dragon (Suranuras "Solarines" Agypri)
Mess Hall
Affected RPer(s): Strike (Wendy Stone) (Cometstarlight)

If you saw Sura right now without knowing what happened to her earlier today, you'd think, "Why the heck is that girl smiling?" Well, for one, it's a genuine smile, so it's not because of some evil plot or something. The reason she's smiling: because she was let out of solitary confinement. Now, she wasn't supposed to be there, actually. She was supposed to be in a Cell Block like the rest of the prisoners. But being the crazy, and rather sensitive, girl she is, she shouted at the guards for mistaking her as a guy while they were escorting her. But not only that, she punched the offender in the shoulder lightly, and so she found herself on the receiving end of a taser.

Being tased was not a nice feeling, even for her, when she fell on the floor thanks to it. After that, as said before, she was put in solitary confinement. Which was good actually, because she let off steam, literally and figuratively, by punching the wall repeatedly. She didn't damage it too much, but she did make a shallow indent. But despite being calm, she wasn't that happy on being by herself. She was used to it, but she still liked some company better than no company. Her first meeting with her best friend Fridge being proof of that.

So, when the PA announcer, or whoever said it, said dinner was coming up, she was happy to find herself being escorted out, getting odd stares from the guards that unlocked the door. She didn't care though, but she made them think she was stupid (at least, that's what she thinks they were thinking) when she asked for an escort to the Mess Hall. The guards, of course, did find it odd but still lead her to the Mess Hall nonetheless.

So here she was, at the Mess Hall choosing what she wanted to eat. There wasn't anything resembling her favorite native dishes from her home country. She wasn't surprised about that, but she was still hoping, so she just went with the meat (she wasn't sure whether or not if it was pork, beef, goat or something else entirely) and chose chocolate milk. She thought milk during a meal was weird but she guessed chocolate milk was close to this certain drink in the Philippines, after she heated it. She liked non-bottled drinks warm.

After that, she looked for somewhere to sit. The place was mostly packed so it took a while for her to find a seat. Thankfully for her, she did, and when she saw the only occupant, she quickly sat beside her.

"Hey Strike. Remember me?" she asked her as she took a bite from her meal. "Tried to help out in the roberry."

In her head, she was hoping she hasn't mistaken someone else as her fellow undercover Titan.

Huntress Wizard

mmm whatcha say
Roxxy Mauden
Library -> Mess Hall
Possibly Affected RPers: Cometstarlight, TheCharredDragon

Roxxy loved her job. Really, she did. And it wasn't just the fact that it put food in her fridge, heat in her sh*tty apartment, and cable on the tiny rescued TV. No, there was a certain level of satisfaction from being a prison guard. Knowing she was keeping potentially dangerous kids off the street, that was a pretty good feeling. Even if she did have to suppress the impression that a few of these kids were just misguided idiots who were in the wrong place at the wrong time. As long as she kept that feeling in check, her job was very cushy.

Her wings disagreed.

Even now, she had to stop reading her large-type book to close her eyes and consciously keep her wings from moving. They tended to become twitchy as the day wore on, some base instinct of hers wanting them to be spread. But, of course, that would be a violation of her contract. Roxxy wasn't ready to give up her job. Yet. So she stilled her wings, squashed her more avian instincts, and read. The prison library had an abnormally large selection of large-print books, which she was very grateful for. Although she might've been able to pick out the individual freckles on an inmate's arm from twenty feet away, from close up letters and numbers tended to blur together into one incomprehensible mess.

"Hey, Mauden!"

She put a finger down to mark her line and looked up. "The hell you want?" she asked. "I'm on break."

"You're break ended five minutes ago, freak. You're needed in the mess hall."

"Sure thing *sshole. Since you asked so nicely, I'll go right now." She dog-eared the page and left it on her usual stool. If someone put it away, at least she'd be able to find where she'd left off. The guard–his face was familiar but she didn't bother with names in this place–glowered at her, and she made a point to smack him with the edge of one wing on her way out. He yelled after her; she ignored him. She'd gotten good at ignoring people. Just one of many skills she picked up as a foster kid with unnatural feathered appendages sticking out of her back.

As was normal, the mess hall was chaotic, noisy, and an overall assault to her senses. Her wings twitched again, straining against the leather belts that bit into her skin. She clenched her teeth, willing them to be calm once more. Then she waded across the cafeteria to a small corner table, outside the two cameras' fields of view. After a quick check to make sure no other guards were actively looking at them, she swiftly pulled a small, plainly-wrapped package from her pocket and dropped it on the table, in front of the lone kid sitting there.

"I don't wanna know what it is," she muttered. "Just know it was hard to get in here, okay? You owe me big time, kiddo. I mean it." She turned away again before the kid could respond. Scanning the room, Roxxy saw quite a few unfamiliar faces. Come to think of it, there had been news on earlier about a failed bank robbery by a bunch of rookies. She snorted just thinking about it. In her prime, she would've been in and out of that bank before they even realized she was there.

She was hardly in her prime now, of course. She only needed to look around to remember that. But as it was, she had time to have a little bit of fun, if she could find some of the newbies to mess with. Roxxy heard one unfamiliar prisoner ask the other if she remembered her from the robbery. Roxxy chuckled and approached the table. Nothing wrong with a bit of teasing, right? A sort of hazing, even if Mammoth probably already took care of that in the line. A "welcome-to-prison-we-hope-you-enjoy-your-stay" sort of deal. It was fine. She told herself it was fine.

"Ah, so you're some of the little f*ck-ups who botched that robbery, eh?" she said, standing behind the two girls with crossed arms. "So tell me, how's it feel to be failures? I wouldn't know."

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Toxiking
Library-->Mess Hall
Affected RPers: Huntress Wizard, Curiousheartless, Crash & Charm

A lone inmate rolled his shoulders a little in the library, sitting far from the guard who was also sitting and reading a book. He turned a little to see if she could look over and read what he was pouring over. Didn't look like she was interested. Toxiking turned back to his book and grumbled lightly into the breathing mask. He was getting real annoyed with the crappy mask that he was forced to wear, despite the plastic supposedly being more comfortable to his skin than his metal mask he had. "Bull ****..." he muttered, his voice sounding hollow in the mark. He was looking over a text book for centipedes, meant for a senior class in college, and was more than a liiiittle annoyed by it's inaccurcey. "Stupid americas...needing to simplify this crap..."

"Hey, inmate!" snapped a guard who entered. Toxiking turned, fixing his piercing emerald eyes onto the guard. "Mess hall, now!" He rapped a short guard stick against the metal frame of the door. Toxiking grumbled, and heaved himself up from the table. He left the book where it was. not caring if he lost the page, and started to limp to the door. The guard whacked the back of the short teen's head with his stick and pushed him through the doors.

"Wonderful, slop." Toxiking muttered as he limped into mess hall. He stood in line, already late as it were, and grabbed what could possibly be shepard's pie. Possibly. It all looked the same, but this mush had different colors. He limped to the last woman who looked as annoyed as him to be here. She slammed down a carton of milk onto his tray, and he muttered a German swear before looking for a table. He imeddiately saw his cellmate, with what looked like (his/her? Which form is she in right now? I'm assuming male since that's how she was captured) his boyfriend and some new blood. He'd heard of the new batch being a failure at a bank robbery, but this guy looked real soft. He limped over to the table, and plopped down, his right knee popping loudly. He lifted the mask up and ate a quick mouthful of food before swallowing and putting the mask back down. He glanced at the new skin, and his eyes flicked over the guy's features quickly, obsvering him. "Wonder where he's from..." Toxiking thought to himself. "Doesn't seem to be the threatening type..."

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Strike (Wendy Stone)
Mess Hall

Strike sat down and pulled out a piece of plastic silverware that had come with the meal. Nothing but the finest. Seriously though, it wasn't like she was expecting sterling silver or fine china. She was in jail. She pulled off the plastic wrap around the spoon before she realized that someone had sat down beside her at the table.

"Hey Strike. Remember me?" she asked her as she took a bite from her meal. "Tried to help out in the robbery."

Strike stopped and turned to the newcomer. This girl was tall. It wasn't just because Strike was short. This chick was tall. She recognized the face instantly, but the name...what was the name? Mega...dragon? Omega?

The name pushed through her mind and into the air, "Oh, Omega Dragon! Hey!" She couldn't help but smile at a familiar face in here, even though they were told to keep a low profile. She then remembered the robbery half of her statement.

"Yeah, the robbery..." she scratched the back of her head, "Didn't turn out quite so well for us, did it?"

Their conversation was interrupted by someone walking up behind them.

"Ah, so you're some of the little f*ck-ups who botched that robbery, eh?" she said, standing behind the two girls with crossed arms. "So tell me, how's it feel to be failures? I wouldn't know."

Strike turned her head and raised an eyebrow before rolling her eyes. A guard. Nice. She really really didn't want attention, let alone harassment from a guard who sounded like she had an ego the size of Jump City, but some snark just wanted to ooze out of her at that moment.

"Being a guard in here isn't considered a failure in life?" she muttered under her breath before putting a spoon-full of food into her mouth.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Omega Dragon (Suranuras "Solarines" Agypri)
Mess Hall
Affected RPer(s): Cometstarlight; Huntress Wizard

Sura took another bite out of her meal as she waited for the girl to respond.

"Oh, Omega Dragon! Hey!" The girl said with a smile, the happiness spreading to Sura as she gave a toothy grin.

But Strike then rubbed the back of her head after Sura mentioned the robbery. "Yeah, the robbery... Didn't turn out quite so well for us, did it?"

Sura chuckled and webt back to smiling. "Heh, yeah. We were in over our heads big time apparently."

Sura was about to take another bite from bite from her meal when someone from behind said something insulting.

"Ah, so you're some of the little f*ck-ups who botched that robbery, eh?" she said, standing behind the two girls.

At first, Sura would've given an angered face when she turned to look at the offender, but her expression changed when she saw the person. Sura thought it was a prisoner that wanted to pick a fight, but when she saw the prison guard uniform, to say she was surprised would be somewhat of an understatement, especially since she saw the guard had wings on her back. There are super powered guards? But that quickly shifted back to angered at the next sentence.

"So tell me, how's it feel to be failures? I wouldn't know."

Sura scoffed. She wished so bad that this girl was a prisoner and not a prison guard. She'd show her a thing or two. But since she was a guard, she wouldn't try picking a fight. She doesn't want to be in solitary confinement permanently. Yup, she sort of forgot that they're undercover.

"Being a guard in here isn't considered a failure in life?" she heard Strike say under her breath as she spooned in some of her food.

Two thoughts were running through her head. One: she hopes insults aren't enough to warrant solitary confinement in case the guard heard it, and two: she found what Strike said funny enough for her to snicker, her anger lightened by Strike's comment.

Sura answered, "Eh, kinda hard to describe. Why don't you give it a try yourself? Not like we were trying to fail."

She turned back to her tray, grabbing the glass of chocolate milk and taking a drink. Before she took another bite, she asked the woman, with her back against her.

"Is there something you want? Or are you just bored?"