• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teen Titans Undercover: Jailbreak (PG-13) SU

Tangeh

Alrighty, please correct me if I'm stepping over any lines or if my character doesn't make sense with the setting, etc. Thanks!!

Super Name: Resonance

Civilian Name, Secret Identity: Vivian Walker

Faction:
Villain

Powers, Gadgets, and Skills:

Sound Manipulation

Vivian has two different methods of manipulating sound.

- Vocally, she can perfectly imitate other people's voices (regardless of gender), and can also create a wide variety of other sounds. Generally the less natural the sound, the less convincing of an imitation she can do (i.e., making the noise of a bird is far easier than imitating a garbage truck). She can also use this offensively to create extremely loud and unpleasant noises, such as nails on a chalkboard. Technically speaking this also makes her a fantastic singer in every genre, although she lacks passion for the art.
- Also vocally, she is able to utilize echolocation by emitting high-frequency sound waves that cannot be heard by the average person. She can hear them bounce off of objects and it will create something of a "map" or an "outline" in her head of her surroundings. This allows her to easily navigate in the dark as well as see through illusions such as invisibility. There's about a half-second delay between her emitting the sound and creating the outline in her head.

- She is also able to manipulate sound energy with her hands. The waves she generates with this method are very low in frequency, and in their natural state cannot be heard by the average person. By rapidly condensing the sound waves, she can create small explosions, which is the easiest thing she can do with these types of sound waves. If they occur close enough to somebody, it won't cause any physical damage itself, but can throw them back several feet and the loud resulting sound can deafen them for several seconds. Sound easily pierces through most barriers as well as water.
- Vivian can also "fly" to some extent by manipulating sound waves, though actually levitating requires a great deal of preciseness and she's more apt to use the waves to propel herself or jump long distances. Unavailable while incarcerated.
- By expanding the sound waves in large, very condensed amounts, she can create a giant shield to block incoming attacks. This requires a great deal of energy and she can't use it multiple times in a row.

Super Hearing

- Vivian also has enhanced hearing capabilities. She can control her ability to hear between two extreme extents: she can either focus in on a distant sound to hear it in clarity (which makes her a fantastic eavesdropper), or she can turn her hearing off entirely, which she will do if she needs to become immune to her own sound-based attacks.

- She is able to evaluate somebody's tone of voice to tell whether somebody she is conversing with is hiding something from her, with only a small sense of severity. Considering people tend to hide mundane things on a regular basis, she doesn't tend to pay attention to this unless she notices an odd trend or is asking a serious question and believes she's being lied to. In fact, she's more intrigued when somebody isn't hiding something from her, as this means she can trust them without worry. Note that this doesn't allow her to understand what is being hidden. Somebody hiding something from her at the question of "how are you today?" could mean anything from "I said my day was good, but it's not going well at all" to "I'm going to kill you later while you sleep", and she would evaluate those two situations in practically the same way.

Personality: Vivian is typically fairly quiet, preferring to listen rather than speak. She doesn't like silence however, and is quick to break it with small talk. She can therefore ironically appear rather sociable to anybody who is shy or is otherwise quieter than she is. She has a habit of muttering snarky comments, and occasionally she'll do it in somebody else's voice to see if she can initiate a fight. Her voice is often laced with sarcasm, and sometimes it can be hard to tell whether or not she's being serious. Vivian is the type of person who will readily complain about a situation, but be unwilling to do anything to actually fix it. Generally this is due to naivety - she still doesn't have a lot of knowledge on how society functions outside of her daily life, but she knows that it doesn't benefit her, and she's bitter about that fact. Experiments held on her as a child have left her seeing exclusively in shades of brown, which is something she rarely mentions to others.

Appearance: As Vivian is unable to properly distinguish colours, she doesn't trust herself to wear anything besides white or black, considering those are the only two colours she is completely sure about. It also means she isn't particularly into fashion, so her outfit choices are purely for practicality purposes. Typically she can be seen wearing all black - black pants, black sneakers, black tank top, and sometimes a black headband. She isn't sure how much other colours would make her stand out, so she's a bit paranoid about wearing anything else. Her hair is long and black, but is typically kept tied up. She has pale blue eyes and tanned skin, though as a child it was much lighter. She's of average female height and build, being neither particularly curvy nor particularly muscular. She also suffers from resting b*tch face (*neutral expression looks constantly annoyed).

History: Although Vivian was born into a relatively stable and normal household, at the age of three she was kidnapped by an underground organization that wished to test medications on young children to quickly create drugs and make a profit on them at low cost. She put into an experiment to see if there was any way to correct genetic colourblindness, and was forcibly given eyedrops that were intended to temporarily change the way her eyes responded to colour. This successfully left her colourblind. The medication they were trying to test did alter her vision, but instead of curing her it left her with permanent impairments; she was essentially left with "sepia vision", which means that she perceives colours as so faded that they mostly look to be in shades of brown.

Intrigued by this failure, Vivian was kept alive for the purpose of furthering their research. They would tell her over and over that she was here for "the greater good of society". She was taught how to read and write, although only for the sake of their research, and was told little else about the outside world. Years past, and when she was ten, the organization was finally shut down. Vivian was taken to a police station, where she was matched with a missing persons report from seven years ago. She was told to wait until police got a hold of her parents, but when she was in another room she overheard an officer say that her parents were dead and that she would be sent to live in the foster system. Terrified that this was another form of imprisonment, she fled.

Vivian began noticing that she could hone in on sounds, which enabled her to evade the police. High on freedom, she explored her new-found territory to the fullest extent. She had no memories of ever being in a city before, and had no idea how a normal society worked. She quickly learned that people would get mad when she took food from their shops, so she also quickly learned how to avoid being caught by said people. She eventually fell into a band of street children, and as she aged, her ability to hear flourished. She could hear from inhuman distances away, and could sense when somebody was hiding something from her. Soon she learned echolocation, and in her early teen years was an effective night crook. Bitter about her normal life being torn away from her, she felt as if society owed her a debt. She collected this debt through thievery, and was constantly frustrated as she watched "heroes" stop other thieves from doing similarly - they never tried to figure out a reason or a motive. They would never question good vs. evil, which was something Vivian questioned constantly. She felt as though this society that had repressed her was evil, and she was simply rebelling against it.

By the time she turned sixteen, Vivian was masterful in the art of controlling sound. She grew more and more confident in her abilities, and her heists became more and more elaborate. She acted under the name of 'Resonance', and was a wanted criminal, until she was eventually caught during one of her typical break-ins and sentenced to Jump City Correctional Facility.

Inventory:
None

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Man... I am so tempted to join in on this... *thinks* Nah, what the hey? Might as well just join in on the fun. XD One question though, if any pet robots (a bat sized, well, bat robot) were with any of the villain prisoners, would they take the robot away or something? Or let the guy keep it as long as it's completely disarmed of anything that could lead to escape?

Huntress Wizard

mmm whatcha say
*shows up four pages late to the sign-ups with Starbucks*

If I wanted to play a dirty guard, she wouldn't be subject to the 13-18 years old rule, right?

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Sorry guys, we've already meet the player cap. But I can put you on the wait list (if the couple remaining reserves don't finish, or anyone drops out, then I'll contact people on the wait list). Charred, it would probably be taken away. Huntress, correct, the age limit is for inmates.

Huntress Wizard

mmm whatcha say
Cool, just confirming. And I'm fine with being put on the waitlist. It'll be good practice for when I start applying to colleges.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Oh, all right. I guess that would be more practical. Hmm... All right. I guess just put me on the waiting list for now. Gives me time to look up stuff and such.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
My Sign-up is done, I just have to get it off of my tablet and onto my computer. I'll edit this post probably in the next 6 hours.

EDIT: That took way longer than expected.

Super Name: N/A

Civilian Name, Secret Identity: Zach Hector

Faction: Neutral

Portal Making- Zach's primary skill, which does as it sounds- create portals. The portals can be made near instantly if both portal openings are close to Zach (generally, within his line of view or within 20 feet). Portals that go long distance must have one portal immediately next to him and takes a moment for him to focus on the location. While portals can be made quickly and long-distance, this can lead to problems such as the portal being a few hundred feet underground. This kind of problem can also happen if Zach is startled while making a long-distance portal. Portals that lead into the ground or into a wall will be of no use unless you can break through the wall. Portals can be cast through walls to prevent this. Long-distance portals have a 30 minute cool down. Enemies can follow through portals but if the portal is closed as they are partially inside one portal and partially inside the other, the result can be gruesome. Naturally, this is blocked my certain magical runes within the facility.

Finger Magic- Zach can use his right pointer finger for a few magic things. These include writing, leaving behind a neon trail in the air, going faster than normal, and catching on fire. He can learn new skills with it, and typically does so about every three years. Most of these abilities do not exhaust Zach at all, but speed can be applied to his entire arm, giving him cramps.

Wall climbing- Zach can stick to walls for about 30 minutes without falling. This affects only his skin. Hanging on ceilings/in complete oppression of gravity can only last for 5 minutes without him getting exhausted.

Sprinting- Zach can run fast at short distances.

Personality:
Zach is characteristically timid and modest. He never wants to be part of a fight. Zach typically doesn't step out of line and break rules. He feels more obligated, however, to help his friends. His natural response to any confrontation is flight, and only harms others to ensure his escape. Zach doesn't like when someone kills a person and would rather use a portal to put them miles away. He prefers to be silent and to analyze a situation to cause the least number of casualties. Zach only opens up around true friends that he can trust. His mental philosophy is that if he doesn't bother anyone, no one will bother him. Zach doesn't mind being in the correctional facility that much, as he wouldn't know where he would go after his release.

Appearance: (I'd put in a tektek avatar but it seems to be offline)
Zach's clothes were almost always in need of a wash, but fit comfortably. He still wears his old shoes, which has a hole for his toes to come out. If he ever wears socks, which is rare, Zach will cut off the end for his toes. Zach's toes are used for wall climbing and are slightly disproportionate to his body. His hair is curly and longer than average, not by choice. His hair is dark and his eyes are brown. He is small for his age, and hates when people point it out. He has pretty bad acne. He likes to wear a black hoodie, if possible. Zach wears a watch at all times.

History:
Zach was abandoned as a child with his brother Marcus when Zach was 3, when his first signs of powers began to show up. Marcus was 11 and his parents had always thought there was something odd about him. Marcus had the ability to read minds. When they were on the streets, they had to use their powers to steal food from food stands, and whenever they gained attention by local authorities, Zach teleported them away to a different city. He matured quickly and by the time they were 13 and 21 Zach and Marcus had managed to stay out of jail and in general keep out of trouble. When Zach was 14, a manager discovered that they were stealing from his store and chased them down with a knife. Zach hastily created a portal to get out, but the manager followed them through. Zach and Marcus kept running until they reached a dimly lit alleyway, where Marcus picked up a shovel to hold him back from Zach as he created a long-distance portal. Marcus swung the shovel a few times to intimidate his aggressor, and ran back as Zach finished his portal. As Marcus disappeared through after Zach, the man threw the knife after him, and attempted to follow them again as the portal closed. In the town they teleported into, Zach suddenly appeared on a sidewalk holding his dead brother, with the head of the man who followed them. Someone driving by called the police, who found Zach crying on the curb. He was taken in for questioning, and sent him to the correctional institute for accusations of murder and theft. Due to his repeated escape attempts, his jail time has been prolonged, and only now is he arriving, an entire year and a half after his original arrest.

Inventory:
Watch- One of Zach's few possessions. Old, brown, and almost worn away, the officials didn't have the heart to take it away. Accurately tells the time, but besides that, it has no use.

Last edited:

Jason-Kun

Is this still open and if so is it based more on the comics, the show or a mix? I ask mostly because I'm really only familiar with some of the earlier seasons of the show.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
It's based on the original show (not the current slapstick series). Sign-ups are closed, but there is a wait list if you want to get on it. . . though I haven't had the usual rate of sign-up drop-outs.

Huntress Wizard

mmm whatcha say
The most exposure I've had to Teen Titans is occasionally seeing the theme song when I channel surf. Hope that won't be too much of a problem. Anyway, here comes a semi-complex antihero dirty guard!

Super Name: Formerly known as Night Owl

Civilian Name, Secret Identity: Born Roxanne H. Mauden, usually goes by Roxxy or R

Faction: Villain (dirty guard)

Flight: Roxxy has wings. Fairly massive ones, in speckled white and brown. Unfortunately, per her work contract, while on duty they are restrained with a pair of special leather belts that slip over the top of her wings when folded and keep them from expanding more than a few inches. The belts allow a bit of stretch, but if she goes too far she could injure herself.

Vision: Her former name was not just for show: Roxxy's vision is on par with most birds of prey. When formally tested, she has 20/5 vision in both eyes. She can also see extremely well in the dark. An odd side effect of this is that she is farsighted, unable to see anything right in front of her nose.

Stomach: Y'know how owls eat mice and fish and stuff whole? Yeah. Roxxy's never gotten food poisoning in her life, and she can subside on just about any kind of meat. She thinks this is a fair trade for occasionally having to puke up little bone-and-hair-filled pellets if and when she eats rats/mice/etc.

Combat: She fights dirty, biting and scratching and the like. Her nails are stronger than average, and she keeps them filed to points, so she has a tendency to draw blood. Besides that, if she has her wings free, she can use them to knock her opponent back or stun them enough to get a hit in. She is also quite flexible.

Personality: Roxxy is extremely stubborn. Once she gets an idea in her head, it is very difficult to make her change her mind. She's also quite selfish and can come off as a bit overconfident in herself. Her fuse is short, so it doesn't take much to set her off, and when she does go off she has absolutely no filter. As a result, inside and outside the walls, she has few permanent friends. That's all right with her, seeing as how it is difficult to earn her trust and even more difficult to maintain it. Her logic is, if she hurts people first, they never have a chance to hurt her.

This outer layer of snarkiness is put up to mask how unstable she is, for reasons detailed in History. Roxxy's never seen a therapist; indeed, she avoids conversations about her mental health like a rat avoids open spaces. But if one were ever to get a hold of her, they would probably diagnose her with persistent depressive disorder and PTSD. On her very bad days she will, occasionally, think about hurling herself off the tallest building she can find without opening her wings. Those days are few and far between, however.

Appearance: (An old friend of mine drew a picture of Roxxy's face here.)
Roxxy is about 5'10", with a lean musculature, giving her the appearance of having been pulled through Willy Wonka's Taffy Puller. Do not be misled by her thin appearance, though: she is very strong. Her skin is rather pale, and she burns easily in the sun, so she tends to avoid it. She looks vaguely Irish, with her face being taller than it is wide. She has bright neon blue eyes, a thin pointed nose, and thin lips. Her teeth are crooked but otherwise healthy.

Roxxy has her black hair cut in a short-ish pixie cut. She has bangs over her left eye that have a bright red streak in them, though the roots are starting to be really noticeable. She has one silver hoop in her left earlobe and two in her right. As far as her body shape is concerned, she is decidedly unfeminine with narrow hips and few curves. She is sometimes mistaken for a boy from the back by some of the newer inmates, a mistake she is quick to correct.

She's got several scars, but her clothes hide most of them. The two that are not, however, are a diagonal slash across the knuckles of her right hand and a small boomerang-shaped one under her left eye. The slash is from the time she brought fists to a knife fight, and the boomerang is from when she was younger and a kid threw a rock at her. She's got lots of thin lines on her shoulders, mostly from miscalculated landings, and a long straight line on her left calf from surgery for a compound fracture.

As for clothes, while on duty she wears a modified guard uniform (I'm not sure what that looks like in this universe). Off duty, she favors dark loose-fitting t-shirts. Sometimes with logos on them, but more often than not just a plain color. How does she get them on with wings? Hidden velcro and a lot of swearing. She has a few pairs of jeans, all very old and faded to the point of looking nearly gray. Finally, she wears a pair of black-and-blue running shoes, the laces tucked under the tongue. If it's cold outside, she has a "dumb looking" parka that fits over her wings.

History: As you can imagine, Roxxy was a bit of an outcast. Having massive wings tends to do that to someone. Her original parents did not want her, so she ended up in the foster care system, shuffled from one shocked pair of would-be parents to another. Finally, she was sent to a scientist's home, in the hopes that he would be able to work out why this otherwise-human girl had owl wings and excellent vision. The scientist, a geneticist, treated her fairly well while he worked to find out what her DNA held. In short, horizontal gene transfer; somehow a few important snippets of DNA from a spotted eagle-owl had wormed their way into her genes.

She stayed with the geneticist for most of her adolescent life, eventually growing to like him. Unfortunately, the feeling was not mutual, and as soon as she became a legal adult, he kicked her out. She turned to crime to try and support herself, adopting the moniker "Night Owl" and amassing a healthy following. Soon she began acting as a bit of a Robin Hood, stealing from conglomerations to give back to the people. The police force was, understandably, upset with her. Except one officer in particular: Duncan Levesque.

She met Duncan when she was looking for a place to rest her head that wouldn't ask too many questions about the giant effing wings on her back and he was doing volunteer work. It was very obvious that he recognized her; who wouldn't? But instead of arresting her on the spot, he offered her a cup of coffee and a listening ear. She poured her heart out onto his lap, and he said he would try and get the other officers to understand. And it worked, kind of; as long as she didn't physically hurt anyone, they left her alone. She also kept going out for coffee with him. Eventually she started calling what they were doing "dating" and he her "boyfriend."

He was murdered just after their two-year anniversary.

Roxxy never quite got over his death. She became more reckless, with her own life and the lives of those she'd steal from. Eventually the police gave her an ultimatum: quit being a Robin Hood or go to jail. She decided to do a bit of both, and became a guard at juvie. Her past and the various rules at the place necessitated the belts around her wings while she was working, but it was a way to put heat in her apartment and food on her table. She also made a healthy side income running objects into and out of the place, having acquired a number of...less than noble contacts during her time as Night Owl.

Inventory:
Standard guard stuff: baton, walkie-talkie, sidearm, etc.
Keys to her apartment
Wallet, in which she keeps pictures of her and Duncan

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Huntress Wizard: Roxanne H. Mauden (Night Owl)*: ACCEPTED
- Your back story is a little convoluted, but it justifies the antihero comment (so I won't give you my pet peeve lecture on what an antihero actually is).
- As long as you could follow the plot, your lack of exposure to Teen Titans shouldn't be a problem (except maybe having to look up the canon heroes/villains).

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
All right. I'm done. I'm not that familiar with the series (only partially watched a few episodes) so if there's anything that needs to be changed, I won't mind.

Super Name: Zero Blade (Hero); Omega Dragon (Villain)

Civilian Name, Secret Identity: Suranuras Agypri (birth name); Solarines (nickname, misheard real name)

Faction: Hero

Pyrokinesis - Born with control over fire, usually expelling it through her palms, fists, or her mouth. She can only do it for two meters from her fists, while it's two and a half meters from her mouth. She can only do this from her mouth as long as she can hold her breathe after exhaling. If she fires from her fists or palms, it lasts about one to three minutes depending on energy and mood. After each use, than she'll need to rest for the same time she used it, so she prefers using quick bursts.

Endurance - Due to training, sports, genetic background (why she has pyrokinesis) and overall craziness, she can stand more pain and hits than most, but she still gets hurt and damaged about the same amount as anyone, she just doesn't act like it.

Strength - The same as above, her strength is the slightly more than most, even slightly more than most martial artist. Able to lift at least a car at most.

Fire grenades - These yellow-capped red grenades expell flammable fuel to spread fires.

Fire proof - She's able to stand high temparatures and cannot be easily burned.

Eskrima/Arnis - A form of martial arts. Thanks to this, if she gets her hands on a staff or a decent stick, she can weild it like a skilled swordsmen. She also has what most would consider martial arts training.

Swordplay - Not as skillful as she is at Eskrima, or Arnis in English, but she's still a swordsman, er, woman that shouldn't be underestimated.

Personality: Solarines is, to say the least, nuts, and that's an understatement for many of her friends. When first meeting her, in normal circumstances, her unstable mind is very obvious from the fact that she'd ask odd questions like, "Does Zongazonga have another identity?" or "Who nearly destroyed Sentient?". Her craziness extends to what she says, in vein to the questions she'd usually ask you. Her rather unstable mind from two odd but realistic dreams has led her to be seen as reckless, rude and impulsive, which is mostly true.

Most of that recklessness is thanks to a slight paranoia to those aforementioned dreams. However, her rudeness can be attributed by how honest and straightforward she is. She is not afraid at all to voice her opinion, even at the expense of her allies' feelings and coming off as rude. However, she tends to be less abrassive towards young children, and her closest friends. If it weren't the fact that she was raised rather well and that she had good friends, she might as well be a villain.

If there is one thing that she doesn't usually shows is her more gentle and motherly side. Obviously, she shows this side to little kids and her close friends more than older strangers. But there have been some exceptions from that, of course. She is very loyal to her friends, and will stop at nothing to defend them, which tends to get her in trouble because she'd punch anyone offenders even if they're allies. Despite all these "un-lady-like" qualities, she likes being a girl. In fact, she HATES it when someone mistakes her as a guy. Usually making it clear she isn't by giving a light punch (it usually won't feel light, but it won't injure you) and or saying, "I AM NOT A GUY!" in shouting volume.

Also, one has to note that she easily gets lost.Even if she's been through the ppace several times before, unless each area is different and distinct, expect her to get lost in cities (and the prison) in seconds without someone to guide her. It's important to remember that she has a very bad temper, as in, if you anger her, the only effective way she can calm down without injuring someone is letting her throw a barrage of balls or punches at a dummy. She can use a stress ball if she can't do the above, but is likely to punch someone if provoked further.

Through all of this, the one trait that has stuck with her since she was young is her determination. She is very determined, almost to the point of being considered stubborn (actually, it cam be called that if one wishes to). So don't expect her to go down until she can't move. All in all, to sum up her behavior, she can be like how most people act at her age, but expect her to fail at staying that way without coming off as nuts.

Appearance: Solarines is ridiculously tall for her heritage, already standing six foot eleven, she has a fit build from all the excersicing and training she does. She has average features (minus her height) about her, from her breasts to her form, to how her face looks. She has medium-long blonde hair, up to her shoulders, which she actually likes. Her eyes are a serene sky blue, even though those eyes usually have a figurative fire burning. Her skin is tan, but is rough, face included, because of the fighting classes she joins and working farm related duties when she was young. However feminine she physically looks, that is completely different from what she typically wears.

She typically wears a black shirt, and over that a red, one-breasted, sleeveless vest with a yellow line running from the top of the part with buttons to the bottom of that part. The red shirt is rather loose on her body, while the black shirt is more snug on her. She likes to wear gloves, and thus have several, but usually wears her favorite, a black one with white fingers. As for pants, she wears blue jeans and has white rubber shoes. She wears a brown belt too. And lastly, she has a pink bracelet on her right wrist that she got from her late mother. Not her color of choice, but she couldn't bare changing the color out of respect for her late mother.

As for a super villain costume, since she's a fan of the Mega Man series, the Zero series in particular, she has an orange helmet. The helmet has two red dragon-like horns on its side (above the ear) with the red section running across the forehead area similar to the helmet of this guy, except the horns are more lile the typical dragon [Shoutmon comes to mind] and there's no triangle on her forehead), and a black visor covering her eyes. The helmet has a rectractable black faceguard and the back of it allows her hair out (like Zero in Megaman Zero and X).

She wears a red vest with armor paddings under it, as well as red shoulder pads. A capital omega (Ω) is on her chest in pale gold with silver borders. She wears snug red pants with a pale gold belt that looks more like it's made of metal because of its thickness, on it are where the grenades I said earlier supposed to be. She wears an orange vambrace and shinguards, with the shinguards having a yellow rim on the opening for the ankles. She wears armored red boots with white soles. Unlike her civilian clothing, she doesn't wear gloves so she can release fire from her hands. However, she still keeps the pink bracelet. All of her clothing and gear (minus her grenades) are fire resistant up to 927°C and are fire retardent if the stuff does end up catching fire. Except for her bracelet, which she made fire proofed but not as high as the rest of her suit. As for a super hero costume, well...she doesn't have one since she usually fought in her civilian clothes.

History: Her life was pretty eventful from the get-go, being born prematurely in Cebu, Philippines after 36 weeks, everyone thought she'd be dead. To everyone's surprise, she survived, and with very little complications, the only one being having a difficult time with maths, but then again, plenty of people have problems with math. She lived an average life for a Filipina: knew everyone in town, went to a public school and was very close to her family, her mother especially, despite not exactly liking the things most girls do at that time.

But at 8 years old, because her father was American and so, as far they were concerned, had a lot of money, someone tried to kidnap her for ransom. Thankfully for her, it was at this time she found out she was stronger than most when the assailant tried to attack her and she lifted him up and smackes him into the ground. Plus, she watched too many movies her father kept from his younger days.

So, since she was nearly kidnapped, she decided to learn how to defend herself. This was when she got reckless, finding it the best way to fight (and besides, she can't form strategies too well). She learned some basic self defense techniques from watching some shows from the windows of others' houses. Seeing this, her mother taught her Eskrima, something she learned from her father. Because of that, she became that much closer to her mother. During this time, her mother gave Sura her pink bracelet.

Then when she was 12, she had the first odd and realistic dream, where so much happened that this would end up at novel's chapter length if I explained it. This scared the shizditz out of her when she woke up at nine in the morning. At first, she thought it was just odd until she made friends with the half Filipino Tufuragun, someone who she met in her dream. That was when she got nuts.

But what happened after the second one was worse. Because she was so wrapped up in the dream, her body subconsciously fired well, a fire, setting the place ablaze. Tufuragun, who was up late studying for finals, saw the fire and managed to save her dad. But her mother didn't make it when she got Sura out of there. Sura was crushed from her mother's death, feeling guilty from causing the fire.

Her father, deciding that with nothing left here, they moved to Jump City. With her mother's death on her conscience, she was contemplating suicide. After one day at school, she decided to do just that: kill herself. She knew how people would try stopping her if she was spotted so she roamed the city, not caring that she got lost, looking for an appropriate place for her goal. But on her walk, she spotted smoke in the air and dashed forward to its source. A condiminium was on fire and it was getting out of control. Surprisingly for her, she saw a few people trying to put it out, but they were teenagers, and one in particular shooting out water whipe the firefighters were trying to access the fire hydrant.

She heard then shouting that there were people inside. She didn't want anyone else dying in a fire like her mom did. So, stupidly enough, she ran past those teenagers trying to put out the fire to enter the building and went inside. A few minutes later, she got out with five people coughing and burned. The teenagers that were there were surprised as the ash covered girl just gave them a sheepish smile. Because of that incident, that group of teenagers--strangely liking to call themselves the Primeval Pack--wanted her to help them out as an Honarary Titan.

At first, she wasn't so sure about that, although she did find it cool, like being a superhero like Zero. But she changed her mind when she saw a there was one member who was late in helping them. Her old friend, Tufuragun "Fridge" Rex. You can guess what happened from there: she was surprised to find her old friend had cryokinesis and enhanced strength and she agreed to help out. When she went home, her father was worried and then concerned when she explained where she was. Eventually, she convinced her when she mentioned Fridge.

So, since then, she's been helping the Primeval Pack under Zero Blade, she was given a communicator but most of the time, she misplaced so she'd just leave it in her backpack. Her life was rather regular when not in missions. She took up martial art class as well as learned swordplay, and slowly developed a crush on Fridge. So when her communicator rung, she was rather curious on what was going on. With the rest of Primeval Pack busy with something, she decided to just go anyway. When she was told what the mission was going to be, you can bet your bottoms that she loved the idea of getting a suit so yeah. She knows that there's stuff to do, but that's not stopping her from enjoying the suit.

Inventory: Before they were taken, she had 9 of her fire grenades.

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Yeah, typos... That's what happens when you write from your phone often. But should I clear the History up?

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Hopefully I'm not too late o-o

Super Name: Toxiking (self-proclaimed)

Civilian Name, Secret Identity: Halt Sicero

Faction: Villain

Chemical knowledge: Toxiking’s claim to fame is his extensive knowledge of harmful chemicals and their reactions. He can synthesize just about any kind of toxin and/or poison from a collection of chemicals. His preferred method of administering his toxins is in a gaseous form that he can expend through his metal gauntlets, with a variety of effects. Currently, his chemical cocktail is a physical inhibitor that weakens the muscles in those that breathe in the gas through heavy relaxants. If he had a powdered form of magic dust, he could add the ability to inhibit magic to any compound he made.

Toxic Blood: Toxiking’s very blood is toxic, as it’s the source of the toxins he uses. By injecting himself with chemicals, he can then have those chemicals mix in his blood. If a normal human were to be infected with flecks of his blood, they would be in horrible pain for several weeks on end, while super powered beings would just get the runs for a couple of days. However, a full vial or anything more than ten milliliters would reach lethal amounts. This is also his greatest weakness. He can no longer intake oxygen for his lungs, and must survive on breathing in toxic or harmful fumes.
Breathing Mask and Toxin Container: Weighing a hefty twenty pounds, Toxiking carries a large metal and glass tube on his back, with needles all along the leather straps that bide it to his body. These needles intake his blood and convert it into a gaseous form. Two long tubes connect this pressurized tube to large metal gauntlets that cover his hands and forearms. These gauntlets have both needle fingers to directly inject his blood into a victim, or an emitter along the palm to expel the gas out to the environment around him, allies and enemies alike.

Pain tolerance: Being a human Guinea pig for his own experiments, Toxiking has developed a high pain tolerance. He can feel when something is wrong, like a broken bone or a damaged organ, but will more often than not ignore it and keep moving. He’s not invincible as he’s still hurt, but he’ll be able to walk off more than other humans or some heroes could.

Demondrug: Toxiking’s pride and joy. A single bottle of a crimson fluid that’s one of his most dangerous chemicals conceived exists currently. When the fluid meets oxygen, it instantly oxidizes into a noxious gas that can spread throughout a standard living space quickly. When inhaled, the victim will immediately experience an increased heart rate of up to 250 beats per minute after twenty seconds of exposure. Their aggression is increased greatly before hallucinations soon follow. The point of the Demondrug is to force allies to fight amongst themselves instead of against him. Its secondary effect is that the increased heart rate will strain the heart, causing a cardiac arrest.

Personality: Toxiking is a cold calculating young man who is equally willing to remove your tongue or pat you on the back for a job well done. Due to the compassion emotional portion of his brain being burned away, he has no real feeling for those aspects of life, but his understanding of the flip side is equally inhibited. He moves through life at a snail’s pace, no longer having the ability to feel the aspects of love or hate, but does understand them. He does understand happiness and sadness and can feel them, but they’re more odd sensations to him, a disconnected feeling of smile on his lips or tears down his cheeks. He’s quiet and prefers to keep to himself and his hidden lab, creating toxins and chemical compounds, content until he needs more compounds or needs to test them. He has no qualms with setting out to a crowded area, letting out the gasses into the building, and watching and writing down notes on the effects like a scientist. He does find some peace in observing insects, particularly centipedes and spiders, and how they hunt their prey. He’s an accurate strategist, seeing possible outcomes within moments of something occurring and formulating a plan in an equal amount of time, though he has no feeling of comradery with his fellow villains. Only reason he identifies with them is they don’t scream at him for preforming experiments, nor try to shut down his attempts to experiment. He knows why the heroes do this, but he’s frustrated too much by their attitudes and he finds it easier to shut them up.

Appearance: Toxiking is a short man, measuring up to 5’4” and is very gaunt. His arms and legs are spindly and long for his body height, muscle and fat thin along them. His chest and back are covered in scar tissue from various burns, chemicals, needles, cuts, and impacts. He tends to limp to his right side, due to an early injury to his right leg that never healed correctly. As a result, he sometimes forces himself to use a cane to travel long stretches, his particular cane being carved from ivory with a golden embossed pad at the bottom and a polished wooden handle, capped with gold embossed with a centipede. It was unfortunately left at his lab when he was arrested, and he refuses to use any at the prison. He tends to walk with a slight hunch, his arms pulled back with his head and shoulders slightly forward, akin to a vulture. His face has suffered the fewest injuries, but a couple of needle holes along his forehead that wrap around his head are noticeable. His mouth and nose are actually attractive and appear to be normal, with a thin set of pale lips and a slightly crooked nose. His mouth tends to be sent in a grimace. His hair is a sandy blond, with patches missing along it.

Before his arrest, his attire was his standard ‘field work’ uniform. His back tank is fitted onto him through an X strap that holds in place through a four way clip in the front and the various needles that immediately stick when the clip is fastened. The four clips form an emblem of a centipede wrapped around a crown. The straps are made from leather and padding for extra support, with rows of metal buttons along them. He tends to wear a leather jerkin as his primary clothing for a shirt, but it’s thin to allow the needles to penetrate into his body. The large back tank is able to hold about two gallons worth of liquid or gas inside of it, being secured through the leather straps along the bottom of it to his back. Two long clear tubes link from the top of the tank, down his arms, to a set of large think metal bracelets around his writs that are a golden and greenish color. Connected to the bracelets are mesh cloves that end in thick metal tubes at the tips of the fingers. Inside each tube is a needle that when the hand is flexed, are designed to extend out and directly inject his blood into a target. Along the palm of the green mesh are several tube that, when the wrist is flexed into a ninety degree angle, the gas in the bracelet tanks will start to be let out into the air around Toxiking. Another pair of tubes extend out from the top of the tank and hook into a large metal facemask that sits over his mouth, nose, and jaw line. He detailed the edges of the mask with insect like mandible impressions. His jeans are dirty and tattered, with chemical burns along the cuffs.

History: Halt Sicero was born in London, with both of his parents being scientists at the time, working as chemical majors in the creation of pharmaceutical drugs. As a result, they tended to work away from home leaving their baby in the hands of their slightly demented grandmother. Halt was raised on the Bible of all things, his grandmother being a fanatical Protestant. One of Halt’s earliest memories was sitting in church with his grandmother, staring up at one of the ornate painted windows, and feeling a small chill down his spine once they all said ‘amen’ to finish the current prayer. He turned to his grandmother and whispered. “Gran-Mama, I feel cold…”

She turned to him, her face set in a cold glare. ‘Then you’ll be a sinner” she hissed “And feel warmth in Hell’s fires!”

He shivered again and turned to the pastor. He began to wonder why. He didn’t do anything wrong. In fact, he did a lot right. After that moment, he began to read his mother and father’s books on chemicals, and he found himself intrigued. When his parents were home, they would help him understand the harder terms, smiling at their son being so invested in the world they were living in. He would run excitedly outside and study insects, once finding a millipede and centipede fighting. The centipede one, and Halt picked it up without fear, at the age of four. It crawled along his hands for a few minutes, before crawling down his arm and to the brush, sliding along the under layer of the leaves. He scurried back inside, and started reading all over again, too impressed with what the world could be. At the age of 8, he was quickly becoming a genius in the city, to the point where he was already taking high school courses. His folks couldn’t be happier, except he was not. He wasn’t anything more than content. He really didn’t know how to feel about his success, he was just doing what he felt was right for him.

He wanted to learn and be pushed, and he finally got his chance in university at the age of 10. For the most part he did well, but it was when he was working in the labs with animals that he began to feel a pit in his stomach. Attaching electrodes to toad’s brains and muscles, operating on a stingray, even just using an ant made him feel sick. He slowly started to become terrified of himself and these worries. He couldn’t do the experiments, he couldn’t be a scientist, and his career could be finished. He looked through books and books, looking for some out of his mind, and his desperation turned him to experimental drugs. There was one in particular he was curious in, a chemical that could damage a specific portion of the brain: the frontal lobe. Halt got his hands on the chemical, and half deranged from stress, at the age of 11, he stabbed five needles into his forehead, each with the experimental drug. He howled in agony for the night, flailing around in spasms. He finally felt the pain subside in the morning, and stood up shakily.

It had worked. His compassion, his love…his ‘heart’ was gone. He gave a short smirk in acceptance, before continuing his experiments. He graduated a year later, and much to the surprise of his family, he vanished off the coast on a boat out to America. He lost that compassion for his family, he wanted to learn. He wanted to continue studies, to continue creating new chemicals. For the next four years he hide out north of Jump City in underground bunkers, slowly becoming more and more dangerous and chemically infused. He’s been using a gas mask since 15, and has at least 50 deaths attributed to his experiments and chemicals. He was on his way to more field work when he was captured and incarcerated by the police.

Inventory: Toxiking had his usual equipment before being taken away, and currently has a standard clear breathing mask that is connected to two metal cylinders of chlorine gas.

Last edited: