• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012 Series Season 3 *Potential Spoilers*

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hey guys, so the 3rd season of this series started yesterday after the 2nd season just ended last week(which is awesome btw). So this is the thread to talk about the show in all it's amazingness.

If you haven't heard about this show, you can go here for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenage_Mutant_Ninja_Turtles_(2012_TV_series)

So did you guys watch the premier?? What did you think??

Be sure to follow all rules guys and be decent to each other.

Enjoy :)!!

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I saw the season 3 premier last night. Loved it! I loved all the references they do to the old series, movies, and overall franchise. The scenes with Leonard in the tub with Raph looking over him. I loved it. A nod to the first movie with Leo and Raph's roles reversed. I still love Donnie's crush on teen April. Casey Jones has been very enjoyable. This is one of the few animated series where I feel as excited as a child watching. This and LOK are the only animated shows to do it for me anymore. But yeah, I enjoyed the season opener and I am excited to see what will happen. How the turtles will take back their city from Shredder and Kraang, and how they adjust to farm life. And with no mentor to guide them right now, it will be interesting to see where they go from here.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ok todays episode was just freaky...I mean I'm an adult and was like wtf, imagine what the kiddies thought....

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I like this show and this season but can we just see the defeat of the Kraang for good and move on? I'm getting sick of them.

Eagerly waiting for Rocksteady and Bebop's debut.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So I just watched the latest episode and I'm glade that Donnie and Casey are kind of getting along now.

STICKTOPIA

wont be surprised if Donnie and Casey have problems after this

Last edited:

DarkGengar

Ghost Reaper
Anywhere I can watch season 3 to catch up? On Demand has episodes in the wrong order.