• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Favorite Ninja Turtles

• Mirage (Orignal Comics)

Votes: 1 4.3%

Votes: 9 39.1%

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Movies (Live action)

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Next Mutation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anime

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • TMNT

• Archie (87 comics)

• 2003 comics

• IDW (new comics)

• Total voters

Allio

TheManlyTrainer
I'm pretty sure, these guys need no introduction. going on for 27 years now, with a new series and movie on the way.

so drink a vile of Ooze/Mutegen/"Mom" and discuss, and tell us which is your favorite of the turtles.

also I don't know, but are the new IDW Ninja Turtles comics out?

Last edited:

charizardfan

I'd vote for the original live-action TMNT film, but the sequels were pretty bad, TMNT III in particular was awful. So I'll go with the 1987 cartoon, it's just good fun all around.

Don't really read comics, I've never seen the 2003 cartoon (outside of Turtles Forever, which is really its own incarnation) or the anime, and I thought Next Mutation was complete garbage.

climbinggecko

Emerald City Trainer
My favorite has to be Donatello, tech geek for the win! I was a kid when the original cartoon aired and I was a turtle fan for life. Secretly I have to admit I was also fond of the concept of Venus from Next Mutation if not the show itself. Just the idea of a female turtle was fun for me (being a girl fan)! Maybe it would have been cooler if it was some kind of alternate universe where the bros are sisters! Gender bender! C'mon, it's screaming for an episode, at least in the old series, hahaha. :)

Either way, still love the guys no matter what incarnation they're in. I definitely picked up my love of pizza from them. <3

rocky505

I loved the 2003 series. I always bought the DVDs at my local Dollar General and watched them.

Vernikova

Champion
I only watched the 2003 series and I really only liked the first part of the series. Before Fast Forward and all of the other stuff. I did enjoy the 1987 turtles in Turtles Forever though i've been told by older fans that the writers may have exaggerated their silliness.

TheWatersGreatGuardian

Legendary Trainer
The only one I liked was the first live action movie

IMO the cartoons and the rest of the franchise are pretty bad

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
1987 ninja turtle was good so as the live action movie. Mystery of the Ooze was okay until Vanilla Ice appeared as cameo T-T

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
I like the 2003 series. It's my favourite, but the original cartoon will always have a place in my heart. Plus it had the best theme tune.

Leonardo>Donatello>Michelangelo>Raphael. You know it to be true.

Hammerheart

Son of Wōden
the 1987 one without doubt.

Even though it was the early/mid 90's when I probably watched repeats, it was one of my favourites at the time. I even remember having a little playset, similar to Mighty Max, but with the turtles characters. (a quick google suggests it was '94 or '95)

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
1987. Oh the memories...I pretty much stopped in like 93 though. I tried reading up on the current TMNT plotlines and was all @_@.

The live action movies would be 2nd place (2nd movie being the best).

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
I still remember the generation of turtles that teamed up with the Space rangers. Good times. I forgot what happened to that show too. It's like it never concluded. It really was a weak show when I go back and view it. They really should attempt it again sometime. They could do so much better now.

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
I like the original because it was dark and creepy and that what made it cool.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I liked to watch the anime, my favorite is Ralphy

Allio

TheManlyTrainer
I still remember the generation of turtles that teamed up with the Space rangers. Good times. I forgot what happened to that show too. It's like it never concluded. It really was a weak show when I go back and view it. They really should attempt it again sometime. They could do so much better now.

Yeah, The next mutation. ashame it did get cancelled. it was the best rating at the time beating out Power Rangers. Of course that was being compared to Power Rangers turbo. the crossover helped move the turtles fan to power rangers.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I personally loved the 2003 version.