• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teenager's Threat video with Naruto Quote Leads to Arrest

Rave

Banned
As if the anime and naruto fanbases haven't embarrass themselves enough already.

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
Itatchi/Byakuya Cosplayer.

He wears one of their cloaks as a sweater EVERY DAY. It's creepy.

There is one person in my high-school, who occasionally stands on the table in our school cafeteria, make some handseals, shouting some jutsuu and spits water out.

Anzua2

There is one person in my high-school, who occasionally stands on the table in our school cafeteria, make some handseals, shouting some jutsuu and spits water out.

How dare he be so different from everyone else! Next time, give him a swift kick in the nuts.

HyperCyber

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT
How dare he be so different from everyone else!

Expressing one's taste and hobbies is one thing, but to the extend of spitting water out during middle of the lunch period is another.

And yes, I request Captain Falcon to

FALCON PUNCH

his balls.

Rave

Banned
HyperCyber said:
Expressing one's taste and hobbies is one thing, but to the extend of spitting water out during middle of the lunch period is another.

FALCON PUNCH

his balls.

If all goes well enough, hopefully this will happen.

[IMG139]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/Rave779/Joke%20images/justiceserved.png[/IMG139]

The bad thing about it is the kid was probably serious about the threat too.

I mean, c'mon, a line from a shitty anime showing unnecessary angst? It could've been a better one from a better anime and be ten times more better.

Anzua2

FALCON PUNCH

his balls.

This calls for a special delivery, not just some commoner's epic:

Falcon needs to pull a

REVERSE FALCON PUNCH

that causes the galaxy to eplode.

Red Ryu

Wrong.

Naruto being enjoyable is YOUR opinion. It lacks... well... almost every quality aspect to make a good anime compared to masterpieces are facts. Get it right.

Wrong.

Naruto being crap is your opinion, just as much as it being good.

Anzua2

Wrong.

Naruto being crap is your opinion, just as much as it being good.

Wrong, for the umpteenth time.

It's quality is mediocre by Shonen standards. FACT.

Whether you like it or not is opinion.

Red Ryu

Wrong.

You may have evidence to back up your claim of it being bad, there is also evidence of it being better than most standards. FACT.

Gravity-Child

Insert Wit here...

Granted there are FAR better animes out there, and I agree that it is seriously lacking. But taking all that into consideration it's massive popularity means it must have done smoething right. Though what it is I seriously cannot tell.....cookie for whoever figures it out!

Now if they had been REAL ninjas it would have made such a better show, i.e. dressed in all black, silent assasins rather than a loud mouthed idiot dressed in an orange jumpsuit.

Rave

Banned
Wrong.

You may have evidence to back up your claim of it being bad, there is also evidence of it being better than most standards. FACT.

Then tell us, how is it better than most standards?

Because the only thing I see that makes it that way is just the first arc, and a little bit of the sound 5, but nothing else. Unless there's more to us than what meets the eye.

Because honestly, you're just saying "wrong" as if you know what it is you're talking about, without as even stating reasons as to why it is as you say it is.

Last edited:

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Then tell us, how is it better than most standards?

Because the only thing I see that makes it that way is just the first arc, and a little bit of the sound 5, but nothing else. Unless there's more to us than what meets the eye.

Because honestly, you're just saying "wrong" as if you know what it is you're talking about, without as even stating reasons as to why it is as you say it is.

This is really just going to turn into a subjective truth argument.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
::Shakes head::

This reminds me of the teenagers that wear Naruto headbands all the time at the mall and glare at me when I wear my FMA shirt. e_e;