• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teirs

Freakshow

Jibaku
hey, mudkip, have you ever faced a Deoxys-F before? If you do, you will be amazed on how strong it is. (against a good trainer, not a dumb one)

Lanturn will take soooo much damage from A CB Deoxys-F's Superpower,
Before saying its lame, Deoxys-F can't be countered easily. It can switch out, and you will have a hard time switching to a guy with the highest offense in the entire game. The best way to kill Deoxys-F, however, is to use a Pursuiting Metagross/Deoxys-E

No, I've never even fought a Caterpie. Yes, I've fought plenty, and I LOL when they use it against my Espeon.

Okay then,

Espeon vs Deoxys-F
Espeon used Bite!
It's super effective!
(200% damage)
Deoxys-F died!

Freakshow

Jibaku
You forgot that Deoxys-F is a lot faster than Espeon, so there! And no dumb person would switch Deoxys-F into an Espeon unless the person is behind a shadow of doubt that the opponent is using Calm Mind

You forget that the above situation has happened, so there!

I beat Deoxys-F, nOOb or not, so there!

Bite sucks on Espeon. ._.

The only place you'd be using Deoxys-F is ubers, and there are much better Calm Minders than Espeon. Deoxys-F is a beast with prediction.

EDIT: And I beat Deoxys-F when I was a newbie that used Hyper Beam and Leftovers on Slaking, so that doesn't mean anything.

Rudoku

Your mom
Good Eye said:
You forget that the above situation has happened, so there!
Then you fought retards. You never switch Deoxys F into anything that attacks.

I use HP Dark > Bite, but Bite still OHKO's a Deoxys-F.

AND....

Because nobody expects me to have a dark attack on Espeon, everyone switches in there Garde/Zam/Cham/Psychic thinking they have the upper hand over me, when

SURPRISE!

They expect a switch, CM, or Substitute when...

Max speed Espeon uses HP Dark, then...

BOOM! OHKO!

Freakshow

Jibaku
Good Eye said:
I use HP Dark > Bite, but Bite still OHKO's a Deoxys-F

Baton pass and Sub>>>>> HP Dark and Bite, and anything OHKO's Deoxys-F
(exceptions: Shuckle, Blissey)

Bite....ok
However, You become completely vulnerable to stuff like Houndoom and Tyranitar. Houndoom will pursuit, and you can't pass off the CMs you do

Last edited:
Exceptions I don't like. I prefer all out offense using Special force. And I include my Sp. Tank (Bliss, Regice, Grumpig, etcetera) counters as well. I love battles where the outcome is decided on the fainting of the first Pokemon.

I KO you first, I'll win.

I get KO'd first, I'll lose.

Freakshow

Jibaku
Good Eye said:
I use HP Dark > Bite, but Bite still OHKO's a Deoxys-F.

AND....

Because nobody expects me to have a dark attack on Espeon, everyone switches in there Garde/Zam/Cham/Psychic thinking they have the upper hand over me, when

SURPRISE!

They expect a switch, CM, or Substitute when...

Max speed Espeon uses HP Dark, then...

BOOM! OHKO!

Smart people will just switch in their special tanks to block your attacks anyway. But since you got counters to them, they can switch into more stuff like Metagross and force you to switch, when you could have passed to lets say....Zapdos

But before they pull out the tank, their Psyche is dead, giving me a 1up on them.

Well, not the idiots I happen to battle.... I'd really like to battle someone who knows what they're doing... I can use a semi-UU team and wipe out an entire team of Ubers if an idiot is using them... And people do NOT know how to use TTar and Bliss.

Ludicolo used Leech Seed
Foe Blissey used Seismic Toss
Seed+Lefties+RD = Back to 100% HP

You'd think people would switch, huh?