• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tell a joke, die laughing -- New and improved!

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Hey, you know what's even funnier than 24?

Why was six afraid of seven?
Because seven ate nine!
Numbers are not sentient and therefore unable to show emotions.

Hudsonn98

What is similar between friends and trees?

They both fall if struck repeatedly with an axe!

Eh? Eh?

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
What is similar between friends and trees?

They both fall if struck repeatedly with an axe!

Eh? Eh?

Why are friends like slinkies?

Because they both put a smile on your face as you push them down a flight of stairs!

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Have you never tried or something?

A man walks into a pub. He sits down at the bar. He takes out a small piano and a frog, and puts both of them on the bar. To the bartender's surprise, the frog starts playing the piano. The man then pulls out a rat and puts it on the bar. To the bartender's further surprise, the rat starts singing. Another man at the bar turns to him. "Say," he goes, "that's a great act! Would you mind selling them to me for $25,000?"

"No way," says the first man.

"In that case," the second man continues, "would you sell me just the rat for $20,000?"

"Well," the first man says, hemming and hawing for a moment, "alright." He hands the man the rat, then receives his $20,000. The lucky owner of the rat walks out of the bar, satisfied with himself.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" asks the barkeep afterward. "Why did you break up a million-dollar act like that?"

The man at the bar just smirks. "The frog's a ventriloquist."

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Have you never tried or something?

A man walks into a pub. He sits down at the bar. He takes out a small piano and a frog, and puts both of them on the bar. To the bartender's surprise, the frog starts playing the piano. The man then pulls out a rat and puts it on the bar. To the bartender's further surprise, the rat starts singing. Another man at the bar turns to him. "Say," he goes, "that's a great act! Would you mind selling them to me for $25,000?"

"No way," says the first man.

"In that case," the second man continues, "would you sell me just the rat for $20,000?"

"Well," the first man says, hemming and hawing for a moment, "alright." He hands the man the rat, then receives his $20,000. The lucky owner of the rat walks out of the bar, satisfied with himself.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" asks the barkeep afterward. "Why did you break up a million-dollar act like that?"

The man at the bar just smirks. "The frog's a ventriloquist."

LOL!

what did the judge say to the racket?

...order in the court!

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
How many Mexicans does it take to build a..... Holy sh*t they're done.

^ LOL

A guy walks into a bar and says, "Ow."

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Stole this from Club Penguin way back when.

Why are Penguins afraid to go to Great Britain? Because they don't like Whales! Lololololol

Two men walk into a bar. Next thing they knew, they were in a hospital.

TherianForm

King of TM87
Why did they plumber cry?

Because someone threw a fridge at him.

So this guy finally found the girl of his dreams; she's youthful, loves life, tells great stories, and loves to be around him. Their love-life is full of fresh and exciting sex, and he's on top of the world.
After a few weeks, however, his love suddenly refused to speak with him. Eventually, he was able to get through.
"Darling," he said, "what's wrong?"
"My parents are completely against our relationship, and I'm starting to agree."
"What could they possibly have against you and I?" he questioned.
"They told me you're a Pedophile!"
"Now, now," he said soothingly, "that's a mighty big word for an eight-year-old."

Rezzo

Occasionally
So this guy finally found the girl of his dreams; she's youthful, loves life, tells great stories, and loves to be around him. Their love-life is full of fresh and exciting sex, and he's on top of the world.
After a few weeks, however, his love suddenly refused to speak with him. Eventually, he was able to get through.
"Darling," he said, "what's wrong?"
"My parents are completely against our relationship, and I'm starting to agree."
"What could they possibly have against you and I?" he questioned.
"They told me you're a Pedophile!"
"Now, now," he said soothingly, "that's a mighty big word for an eight-year-old."

Is this one from sickipedia? Hm nevertheless, this is Sickipedia, where a lot of jokes along these lines get posted
obv. nsfw.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Ok 2 people walk into a church. (a guy and a girl)
The girl falls asleep.
The priest asks “who created the earth?”, just as they guy pokes the girl to wake her up.
“GOD!” she screams as she wakes up.
After a while she falls asleep again.
The priest asks “who gave his life for us?”, just as the guy pokes the girl to wake her up again.
“JESUS CHRIST!” she screams s she wakes up.
Once again, she falls asleep.
Now the priest asks “what did eve say to adam after they had their last child?”, just as the guy pokes the girl to wake her up.
“IF YOU POKE WITH THAT THING ONE MORE TIME I SWEAR I WILL TAKE IT AND SNAP IT IN HALF!”