• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tell Tale Games' Games

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
For a company that focuses on narrative works, I'm finding some of their works to be neat. But when done right, they actually make those very memorable.

After watching several playthroughs and playing a bit of Tales from the Borderlands, everything in the narrative and character development of this game truly sticks to the true spirit of the borderlands franchise. It makes them feel like they are officially part of the borderlands franchise. Gortys is officially one of my favorite characters of all time, equal to Jirachi. This nearly 1 year old franchise could be this year's game of the year contender.

With the recently released Minecraft Story mode, it perks my interest on the potential it holds as a possible Narrative focused RPG-ish game. In its first episode alone. I have a great hunch for its high success, and makes me not want to kill pigs upon playing Minecraft again.

So, what are your thoughts about the development of TTGs games intermingling with popular media brands? What are the ones you see being a stepping stone to become better? Or their best TTG franchise involvement?