• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Temporary PM19/JN Characters Speculation Thread (no Haruka debates)

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
While I want Misty to come back asap her dub voice is a no and it’s bizarre because

Rachael Lillis STILL WORKED IN THE ANIME AFTER THE 4KIDS CONTROVERSY​

Thankfully they’ve kept Misty’s original voice the same.

I hope she comes back with some Galar Pokémon only Brock got a new Pokémon in their last return.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
While I want Misty to come back asap her dub voice is a no and it’s bizarre because

I hope she comes back with some Galar Pokémon only Brock got a new Pokémon in their last return.
What Galar Pokemon would Misty have?

Of all the Water Types in Galar we only have...

Sobble, Drizzile, Inteleon, Chewtle, Drednaw, Arrokuda, Barraskwedda, Cramorant, Dracovish, Arctovish, and Rapid Strike Urshifu

The Fossils and Rapid Strike Urshifu are obviously a no

They probably wouldn't give her a Starter but imo Sobble would fit Misty quite well (she loves babies as shown by Togepi and Azurill and Sobble is the most Baby-like of all the Starters)

I guess Chewtle/Drednaw could work too but I'd rather see that with Nessa (if she appears) or Jessie (she was fricking robbed!)

Cramorant and the Arrokuda line haven't shown up yet so maybe Misty could debut one of them into the series

Sham

What Galar Pokemon would Misty have?

Of all the Water Types in Galar we only have...

Sobble, Drizzile, Inteleon, Chewtle, Drednaw, Arrokuda, Barraskwedda, Cramorant, Dracovish, Arctovish, and Rapid Strike Urshifu

The Fossils and Rapid Strike Urshifu are obviously a no

They probably wouldn't give her a Starter but imo Sobble would fit Misty quite well (she loves babies as shown by Togepi and Azurill and Sobble is the most Baby-like of all the Starters)

I guess Chewtle/Drednaw could work too but I'd rather see that with Nessa (if she appears) or Jessie (she was fricking robbed!)

Cramorant and the Arrokuda line haven't shown up yet so maybe Misty could debut one of them into the series
I don’t think Nessa is coming unfortunately and Drednaw would fit her kinda since it gives that “menacing” look that’s a Water Type like Gyarados. Additionally if they wanted to be flexible Galar Mr. Mime would be cool as well.

Sham

Wow thats amazing...I wonder why Cilan hasn't got an episode? I figured he would have got one by now, so I'm not sure if he's going to show up this "late." He feels like the only odd one out where his absence has no reason for it.
People are saying that it’s because his VA is very expensive. It would suck if he didn’t since the XY group had all of their members return.

And yeah he makes a lot of nice Pokémon art

Bendicion

Water Master
People are saying that it’s because his VA is very expensive. It would suck if he didn’t since the XY group had all of their members return.

And yeah he makes a lot of nice Pokémon art

It's really weird Cilan hasn't gotten an ep, really hoping its still not too late for him to appear. All he needed was 1 filler-ish ep or so at some point, so I wonder if his VA was too busy or something.

BlueDragonfangirl

Was someone upset over Iris being in the masters 8 feedback they got so they did that?

I wish we could have a party episode with every one invited like that.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
He needs to come back as an S-Class Sommelier and strongest Gym Leader of Isshu (or if he's similar to his BW2 self his gym is just a reastaurant and he has a Ferrothorn and go ahead and evolve his cute monkey, it's the best of the trio.

I like the idea of him using his experience as a S-Class connoisseur to make the Gym go from the weakest to the strongest. Would love to see him with a Ferrothorn and Simisage (also my favorite and the one I chose in BW). The BW trio deserve it.

Pokemon Power

Next time we see Dawn, as a bit of a nod to Legends, maybe her Quilava will evolve into Hisuian Typhlosion. I mean, we haven't seen a Quilava evolve into a Typhlosion in the Sinnoh region in the anime, have we?

BlueDragonfangirl

I hope we have Gary in the audience rooting for Ash, i don’t want him to ignore Ash’s thing just because he’s Goh’s rival now

Bendicion

Water Master

Manifesting Misty's return!!!

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master

From the Galar dex, there isn't any Pokemon that really fit her. However I think would be great if they somehow make it that Lana gave Misty an Egg which hatched into a Popplio. After all, Misty and Lana were shown to keep in touch during SM. Bring her with Kingdra, Marill and Popplio. And Togekiss. What a pointless release.

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
The way they handle Misty's team is so odd. If you don't count the Mega Stone, Misty hasn't had a new pokemon in 15 years since that Azurill in AG.

It's like they refuse to give her anything new or ever evolve any of her older pokemon. I know the writers never cared much for Misty's team but it really is kinda sad.
I totally agree. On the other hand Brock has gotten notable changes since leaving in DP. Misty got more development in the AG returns that during all the Johto travels. I hope they do smth to showcase her progress. Still better than Dawn. Just...

Bendicion

Water Master
From the Galar dex, there isn't any Pokemon that really fit her. However I think would be great if they somehow make it that Lana gave Misty an Egg which hatched into a Popplio. After all, Misty and Lana were shown to keep in touch during SM. Bring her with Kingdra, Marill and Popplio. And Togekiss. What a pointless release.
If Misty gets a cameo in JN I'm more excited about the extra art of her that we'll get from the staff and possibly even magazines etc than about the cameo itself.

Jangobadass

Surprise!
Let's see...after PM113 they'll have about, oh...20 episodes left...
(thanks, COVID)

And then there are the variables of if there are breaks, if they play double episodes, and maybe some side episodes like the Legends Arceus quartet. :confused:

So yeah, there's precious little time left for old friends. Let's just hope they make it count.