• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Temporary PM19/JN Characters Speculation Thread (no Haruka debates)

Bendicion

Water Master
Misty got more development in the AG returns that during all the Johto travels. I hope they do smth to showcase her progress. Still better than Dawn. Just...
Johto has a lot of Misty’s best episodes and development. Tbh I don't really get why yall single out Misty for not doing anything in Johto. Brock does even LESS than she does. ASH doesn't really do anything relevant in a lot of Johto filler eps other than blasting off TR or help develop some random 1 time COTD.
I wanna see Misty return too, but don't keep pushing for it. Hopefully they'll reveal her return before the arc is over.
Even Lillie is coming back though, that leaves just Misty now... im worried because time is running out

Pokemon Power

Johto has a lot of Misty’s best episodes and development. Tbh I don't really get why yall single out Misty for not doing anything in Johto. Brock does even LESS than she does. ASH doesn't really do anything relevant in a lot of Johto filler eps other than blasting off TR or help develop some random 1 time COTD.

Even Lillie is coming back though, that leaves just Misty now... im worried because time is running out
She's not the only one that still has yet to physically appear in the Journeys arc, you know. There are four others that also have yet to appear. And part of the trouble is that the Japanese VA for one of them is off-limits, and Japanese customs won't let the anime's staff replace her until she dies.

Bendicion

Water Master
She's not the only one that still has yet to physically appear in the Journeys arc, you know. There are four others that also have yet to appear. And part of the trouble is that the Japanese VA for one of them is off-limits, and Japanese customs won't let the anime's staff replace her until she dies.
Exactly, and Cilans VA is too expensive and hes super busy from whats been heard. So that only leaves Misty and shes still not back. We just got Lillie, and now time is running out. I just don't understand why not bring her back for at least 1 ep. Whether it be a Misty/Koharu bonding ep or whatever the plot demands for. I just need her back too because its so unfair that all the girls have appeared now except her. Shes the original and they're doing her so dirty right now

BlueDragonfangirl

Exactly, and Cilans VA is too expensive and hes super busy from whats been heard. So that only leaves Misty and shes still not back. We just got Lillie, and now time is running out. I just don't understand why not bring her back for at least 1 ep. Whether it be a Misty/Koharu bonding ep or whatever the plot demands for. I just need her back too because its so unfair that all the girls have appeared now except her. Shes the original and they're doing her so dirty right now
At least she had her fun in the sun in that moon series, us Cilan fans and May fans won’t be getting that at all.

Besides, Misty doesn’t have an Eevee to bond with Chloe over, Luna does I think.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Miyano being busy is the only real potential reason Cilan might not be back yet. He's one of the greatest and most popular VA's, but this is the same anime that managed to get Yuki Kaji back for a while (who's probably the most popular VA in the industry right now and he came back during AoT season) and has Kana Hanazawa.

Ofc, it could also be simply bringing back Kaji and hiring Hanazawa for a full role genuinely bankrupted them lmao or Miyano doesn't give a **** about returning (and I'd applaud him).

Another surprising thing is that that random Tsurugi guy from the PM episodes has freaking Kamiya Hiroshi as his VA

Last edited:

Bendicion

Water Master
At least she had her fun in the sun in that moon series, us Cilan fans and May fans won’t be getting that at all.

Besides, Misty doesn’t have an Eevee to bond with Chloe over, Luna does I think.
Lana had a Evee, and she still bonded with Misty lol. Lana even emailed Misty about her Evee and Misty came running to see it.

Bendicion

Water Master
I still have hope though to see Misty after Lillie’s cameo. We have like 6 months left for Gen 9, so they gotta hurry up......

Morax

King of heroes
Miyano being busy is the only real potential reason Cilan might not be back yet. He's one of the greatest and most popular VA's, but this is the same anime that managed to get Yuki Kaji back for a while (who's probably the most popular VA in the industry right now and he came back during AoT season) and has Kana Hanazawa.

Ofc, it could also be simply bringing back Kaji and hiring Hanazawa for a full role genuinely bankrupted them lmao or Miyano doesn't give a **** about returning (and I'd applaud him).

Another surprising thing is that that random Tsurugi guy from the PM episodes has freaking Kamiya Hiroshi as his VA
Kinda hilarious they can’t afford to get sugibro (or maybe he simply refused to voice for this sh!tshow lmao)

images

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Kinda hilarious they can’t afford to get sugibro (or maybe he simply refused to voice for this sh!tshow lmao)

images
Yeah if I'm not wrong, Sugita has never had a role in the Pokemon anime, even as a COTD. He did voice Brock in Pokémon Origins though lol. Even Hayami Saori voiced some random CoTD in DP

BlueDragonfangirl

Lana had a Evee, and she still bonded with Misty lol. Lana even emailed Misty about her Evee and Misty came running to see it.
That was Lana, she was a water type character too so of course they’d be able to interact or whatever.

Chloe’s character evolves around advertising Eevee, she’s only been interacting with characters so far that have one.

Course maybe really are setting her character conclusion to decide what she wants to do next.

i’ve been trying to figure out how she’s being written out.

AARTX

Dead inside…

And even then they wasted KanaHana LMAO, they gave her a very lackluster role

Psajdak

How is Mayumi Iizuka doing these days careerwise?

Maybe it wouldn't be bad for her that Misty returns as main girl for a while...

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
Psyduck would run the Gym

In all seriousness it would be nice if they TEMPORARILY brought back a Pokegirl and had them travel a bit with the group to a common place they were going like Misty in AG or Bianca in BW

Jangobadass

Surprise!
In all seriousness it would be nice if they TEMPORARILY brought back a Pokegirl and had them travel a bit with the group to a common place they were going like Misty in AG or Bianca in BW
Didn't we kinda get that with Dawn three times now (with a fourth apparently on the way)?

Last edited:

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Since Ash did the same as the player character in the Alola games and he became the Alola Champion, i think he will beat Leon, but he will lose to Mustard so he will get a motivation to become stronger and retain some of his underdog status.

UnovaMaster

Misty's a gym leader so they are likely saving her as the person who helps talk Chloe into realizing battling is her life's dream