• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Temporary PM19/JN Characters Speculation Thread (no Haruka debates)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I always felt that Paul has a decent chance of returning tbh

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Performer Koharu is….just….?

It’s amazing how unique her character felt in the beginning versus where she stands now. She already did a Contest Appeal with Hikari.
It seems like all the female companions have been performers or contest stars except for Iris (and I think Misty). Not complaining, since I love girly anime, but it’s still interesting.

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
It seems like all the female companions have been performers or contest stars except for Iris (and I think Misty). Not complaining, since I love girly anime, but it’s still interesting.
At this point it just feels like she’s a mandated “girl” character.

Tho she may just be showing off the Kimono theatre act.

Last edited:

pardusco

"The oppression of Poké Balls."
Good grief, it took Marnie long enough to show up. I'll never understand why they chose not to let her debut much earlier, especially when considering how popular of a character she is. Hopefully she doesn't turn into a Hau, but that's basically guaranteed to happen at this point. I stand by the belief that the anime could draw in a ton of views from normie Pokemon fans if they just took advantage of these popular characters from the games instead of COTDs and OCs that nobody actually cares about.

Ultra Beast Lover

Wait, why is Marnie popular? She's just another goth girl and we already had one of those back in Sinnoh, she floated down a river or something
Marnie has a cool/cute design, when she was first introduced everyone thought she'd be more important to the story than she was, and she was a main character who specialized in dark types and was not evil, before Marnie and her brother the only good dark type users were members of the elite 4.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Marnie has a cool/cute design, when she was first introduced everyone thought she'd be more important to the story than she was, and she was a main character who specialized in dark types and was not evil, before Marnie and her brother the only good dark type users were members of the elite 4.
Marnie strikes me as a tertiary character, not even a supporting or secondary character. It’s a shame, really.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
What about Nanu? i dont think he's an evil user of dark type Pokemon.

MartínK

Not sure who are the evil dark type user cuz Cyrus, Ghetsis and Lysandre has a mixed team.
The only full dark type trainers are Karen, Sidney, Grimsley, Nanu, Piers and Marnie which no one is evil.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Not sure who are the evil dark type user cuz Cyrus, Ghetsis and Lysandre has a mixed team.
The only full dark type trainers are Karen, Sidney, Grimsley, Nanu, Piers and Marnie which no one is evil.
As far as i know, Gengar and Vileplume arent dark type Pokemon and for unknown reason, Karen doesnt have a Sneasel and a Tyranitar.
Karen uses a full dark type team only during her rematch battle in HGSS.

Last edited:

MartínK

As far as i know, Gengar and Vileplume arent dark type Pokemon and for unknown reason, Karen doesnt have a Sneasel and a Tyranitar.

I never knew why they decided to give her Vileplume instead of Sneasel but about Tyranitar i think is cuz you can only find Larvitar in Mt Silver and her ace is Houndoom

I hate how they don’t give Gym leaders/elite 4 members all Pokemon of a type they specialize in. Why does Candice have a Medicham? Why does Volkner have half a team of non Electric types? (the anime gave him all Electric types thank god) Why can’t Flint have a team of Infernape, Rapidash, Magmortar, Flareon, Arcanine, and Ninetales? (E4 members should have six Pokémon and it be a 6on6) At least I understand that Aaron has a Drapion since it evolved from a bug type but that still bugs me

Aside from Pidgeot or temporary members like Raticate, Beedrill, and Seaking, Ashs Goodra is the most useless Pokemon he owned.
Get dumped for a majority of the series to come back and do absolutely nothing but hinder Ash’s performance. If Ash brings a reserve instead of Goodra he wins Kalos. Goodra is more useless than Noivern because Noivern is just a baby plus the fandom treats Goodra like it’s one of Ashs strongest just because it has the pseudo label. Same with Ash-Greninja.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
Aside from Pidgeot or temporary members like Raticate, Beedrill, and Seaking, Ashs Goodra is the most useless Pokemon he owned.
Get dumped for a majority of the series to come back and do absolutely nothing but hinder Ash’s performance. If Ash brings a reserve instead of Goodra he wins Kalos. Goodra is more useless than Noivern because Noivern is just a baby plus the fandom treats Goodra like it’s one of Ashs strongest just because it has the pseudo label. Same with Ash-Greninja.
You're really a raving lunatic at this point, still disappointed with the conclusion of the Kalos League and lashing out at the team every chance you get, the same team that lost by an extremely close margin to an elite trainer.