• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Temporary PM19/JN Characters Speculation Thread (no Haruka debates)

Morax

King of heroes
but i have to agree with the main point of your comment and i say the same will happen with Goku's, Gohan's and Goten's voice actress
Don’t give a sh.it about rica but It’d be a shame to lose masako nozawa :(

Her and mayumi tanaka are some of the best VAs the industry has produced.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Well Marnie is appearing for the people who doubted she’d appear. Piers is there as well. Erika, Biff, and Cassidy are returning.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Ooh, i haven't watched the trailer much, heck I didn't even notice Erika at all but that's nice to hear! I'm glad we are getting her Morpeko despite James having one, although I do hope we see her with Morgrem too
I’d be ok with that. I much prefer Grimmsnarl to Morpeko and it has one of my favorite GMax forms.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I remember that all too well. I also remember people thinking Coalossal’s GMax form was the “real” design. SwSh leak season was a mess
I can't wait for Gen 9 tbh, the leaks were still fun even though the entire hype cycle was full of controversy. SwSh DLC and LA makes me excited for Gen 9's potential

Looks like the GSlowking and Piers and Marnie are in the same episode. Also Chloe is probably doing the contest/showcase thing at the same episode with Erika since Eevee is seen doing Copycat Flamethrower
Wait just a sec...
Serena's Braixen also has Flamethrower.... :0
I AM DREADING the return of Ash-Slowking because I HATED JN026

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Oh boy the sexist Kanto Gym Leader, precisely who everyone wanted to see come back! :rolleyes:

I'm glad Marnie and Piers are finally debuting, hopefully Marnie takes over the rival role from Bea. Dark types need more rep! Hopefully Nessa and Kabu aren't far off...

I like Galarian Slowking is debuting but what I don't like is the stupid filler repeat.

ShadowForce720

Oh boy the sexist Kanto Gym Leader, precisely who everyone wanted to see come back! :rolleyes:

I'm glad Marnie and Piers are finally debuting, hopefully Marnie takes over the rival role from Bea. Dark types need more rep! Hopefully Nessa and Kabu aren't far off...

I like Galarian Slowking is debuting but what I don't like is the stupid filler repeat.
Wait what? While I don’t necessarily agree with how the whole situation between Ash and Erikawas handled I don’t see how she was being sexist.

Her whole problem with Ash and why he got banned from the gym had nothing to do with him being a guy or any other reason that could be described as sexist.

Her problem with him was because he was insulting the perfume that she had made with her Gloom and was being disrespectful.

Now I agree that Ash shouldn’t have been barred from the gym, however to say that Erika was being sexist because of that is just plain ridiculous.

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
This preview looks funny and to cover the eps of the first two months.

Psyched to see Marnie debut.

Also Chloe looks invested that Showcase. Bit weird they are doing a showcase and haven‘t shown a Contest despite it being in BDSP. Also I assume its a showcase cause Chloe officially has only 1 mon.