• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Temporary PM19/JN Characters Speculation Thread (no Haruka debates)

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
From what I've read, the battle is organized by Opal, and considering how... weird she is, maybe this is not a literal Pokémon battle but some kind of random competition like a quiz or something
Even more reason to use some other characters that doesn’t virtually have a guarantee to appear later on as part of the PWC,

Chano

Even more reason to use some other characters that doesn’t virtually have a guarantee to appear later on as part of the PWC,
I want to see more Galar characters as much as you do but I also want to see Leon doing any other activity that isn't being the strongest trainer in the world and making his Charizard big, maybe that would make me feel SOMETHING for his character

Yveltal91057

It’s Kalos season!
Characters from Sword and Shield that have yet to appear in the anime

Melony
Gordie
Allister
Nessa
Marnie
Piers
Team Yell
Mustard
Avery
Klara
Bede
Peony
Kabu
Milo
Hop

And I thought Butch and Cassidy could have returned to Pokémon Anime with Pokémon Journeys... apparently nope then it is.

Edit: Butch and Cassidy could reform as a good guy this time in Pokémon Journeys by quitting Team Rocket Altogether.

Last edited:

ImBeVillain

No more six members

Melony
Gordie
Allister
Nessa
Marnie
Piers
Team Yell
Mustard
Avery
Klara
Bede
Peony
Kabu
Milo
Hop
And this man
ballguy.jpg

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

Melony
Gordie
Allister
Nessa
Marnie
Piers
Team Yell
Mustard
Avery
Klara
Bede
Peony
Kabu
Milo
Hop
best boys still not in the anime smh

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
One thing I'm hoping for is that they'll use Serena's possible return to introduce Chloe & Eevee to Sylveon. Not only will it give Serena more to do and focus more on her goals/interests rather than shipping elements, but she could especially help with Chloe's development since she struggled to find her own goal when she started out too.

Morax

King of heroes
One thing I'm hoping for is that they'll use Serena's possible return to introduce Chloe & Eevee to Sylveon. Not only will it give Serena more to do and focus more on her goals/interests rather than shipping elements, but she could especially help with Chloe's development since she struggled to find her own goal when she started out too.
I’m fine with people wanting serena to do more and help other characters with their development but that doesn’t need to come at the cost of the shipping element.

As much as you hate it, it’s a part of her character/her goal and needs focus and development as well. it’s like wanting gou to stop catching pokemon or ash to stop battling.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I’m fine with people wanting serena to do more and help other characters with their development but that doesn’t need to come at the cost of the shipping element.

As much as you hate it, it’s a part of her character/her goal and needs focus and development as well. it’s like wanting gou to stop catching pokemon or ash to stop battling.
I don’t hate the shipping aspects of Serena’s character, but I do hate how some fans obsess over it, making it feel like that’s the only good aspect of her character. I’m all for that kind of stuff as long as they balance it out with other aspects

I actually think it’d be funny that when Serena first meets Chloe she immediately gets jealous because she’s worried Chloe might like Ash

Morax

King of heroes
I don’t hate the shipping aspects of Serena’s character, but I do hate how some fans obsess over it, making it feel like that’s the only good aspect of her character. I’m all for that kind of stuff as long as they balance it out with other aspects

I actually think it’d be funny that when Serena first meets Chloe she immediately gets jealous because she’s worried Chloe might like Ash
I'm sure they'll find a way to balance it out. You don't need to ignore one part of her character to focus on the other.

That would be cheap. She already confessed, there's nothing more left to do than make it canon which can only happen at the end of his journey which is why i believe that serena won't return unless we get a timeskip.