• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Temporary PM19/JN Characters Speculation Thread (no Haruka debates)

ImBeVillain

No more six members
You know what? I want May to come back with her team all fully evolved. She would probably be the strongest of all pokegirls after Iris by then, because she could use 3 mega evolutions and 3 gigantamax.

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

You know what? I want May to come back with her team all fully evolved. She would probably be the strongest of all pokegirls after Iris by then, because she could use 3 mega evolutions and one gigantamax.
Don’t you mean 3 Mega Evolutions and 3 Gigantamaxes because if her Pokémon all fully evolved this is how it breaks down when it comes to Pokémon she has that can Mega Evolve and/or Gigantamax:

Mega Evolutions:
Blaziken, Venusaur, and Blastoise

Gigantamax:
Venusaur, Blastoise, and Snorlax

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Don’t you mean 3 Mega Evolutions and 3 Gigantamaxes because if her Pokémon all fully evolved this is how it breaks down when it comes to Pokémon she has that can Mega Evolve and/or Gigantamax:

Mega Evolutions:
Blaziken, Venusaur, and Blastoise

Gigantamax:
Venusaur, Blastoise, and Snorlax
Ah, yes... i forgot it exist G-Max Venusaur and Blastoise.

Let's not pretend the fact that Pokémon Journeys is near it's ending...
I know I'm asking the same-y question but What can the writers do if Ash Ketchum did beaten Leon at World coronation series?

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Let's not pretend the fact that Pokémon Journeys is near it's ending...
I know I'm asking the same-y question but What can the writers do if Ash Ketchum did beaten Leon at World coronation series?
He will start his life as a fisherman by fishing for Magikarp and will challenge each of the trainers to fight only with the Magikarp themselves.

91d44b960b40e2978eed746a4f56b877.png

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
I was hoping before that the likes of serena, dawn, and may would appear to help chloe with her whole goal plotline, but after dawn‘s appearance i honestly feel like that whole plotline is mostly dead in the water and only the evee plot matters.

It would’ve been great if chloe had actually asked dawn about why she choose to folllow her mother’s footsteps and dawn elaborating while also adding that it doesn’t mean she is good immediately because her mother was based on her experience. Then serena could’ve provided the exact opposite experience where she does have natural talent in relation to rhyhorn racing and was forced to follow after her mother’s footsteps, but decided she doesn’t want it and choose to pursue something else and start from scratch.

But when the topic came out it basically just “oh evee doesn’t want to evolve, so because of that i’m also okay with not knowing what i want to do”. Like i get they’re supposed to mirror each other, but it feels more like chloe is just secondary to evee. Now i feel if serena does return it’ll just be for sylveon.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Pimpnite always do some interesting stuff. His undercover sweeps are great specially duo the brats who whine they lost to his memes.

He's done a SM Ash Team recently which is as close as we'll see of Incineroar battling (rejoice, @Ignition !)

Why is everything locked

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
What are your thoughts about giving Ash's leftovers (Volkner and Korrina) from previous series as his WCS opponents? What about making Gary as Goh's PM rival?

What are your thoughts about giving Ash's leftovers (Volkner and Korrina) from previous series as his WCS opponents? What about making Gary as Goh's PM rival?
Ash's Old Friends like Volkner and Korrina as WCS Opponents? I don't know what to feel about that but what about Gary as Goh's Rival? I'm not a huge fan of Gary being Goh's Rival but I believe that they're both from Kanto Region.

Anyways, where were you on Serebii forums when Best Wishes Happened? oh wait... I ain't here until 2014.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Why is the Pokémon Speculation thread locked?
Probably because people weren’t being civil to each other. That’s usually why anime threads get locked.

When will cameo appearances of Copyrighted Characters ever show up in Pokémon Anime Universe like Reimu Hakurei, Yukari Yakumo, Goku (albeit with a different hairstyle), nezuko & tanjiro (albeit for Nezuko without Bamboo through) similar to Hamilton's original appearance in "Cream of the Croagunk Crop!"?

Morax

King of heroes
When will cameo appearances of Copyrighted Characters ever show up in Pokémon Anime Universe like Reimu Hakurei, Yukari Yakumo, Goku (albeit with a different hairstyle), nezuko & tanjiro (albeit for Nezuko without Bamboo through) similar to Hamilton's original appearance in "Cream of the Croagunk Crop!"?
You want crossovers? Lmao