• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Temporary PM19/JN Characters Speculation Thread (no Haruka debates)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
When will cameo appearances of Copyrighted Characters ever show up in Pokémon Anime Universe like Reimu Hakurei, Yukari Yakumo, Goku (albeit with a different hairstyle), nezuko & tanjiro (albeit for Nezuko without Bamboo through) similar to Hamilton's original appearance in "Cream of the Croagunk Crop!"?

We got a Kanzo Hattori-expy a couple years ago.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I'm gonna use a what if scenario for Characters this time.

1. What if YOU are in Pokémon Anime universe?

2. What if there was a Reverse BW Meowth in Journeys (Swapping Good guy for Evil Guys but then subdued Team Rocket at all after few episodes)?

3. and last of all, I know it doesn't happen but WHAT IF ASH KETCHUM finally becomes a Pokémon Master but it turns out to be a fake title?
You should make a new thread for 'What If' questions I think, doesn't really relate to the discussion here

If I was in the Pokemon universe, I would catch a Cramorant and Mudkip and then try to hook Ash and Serena up

While not bashing the Journeys but Chloe and Goh could not exist to begin with while Ash traveling alone and solo his work by himself like in Pokémon games but the problem is, he would end up becoming lonely, so what's the solution for him?! how about a temporary traveling partner who travels with him then Ash say goodbye to his temporary friends after Team Rocket or something like that?

How do that sound good?

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Dawn Cynthia are the least interesrting things compared to the other things.

What the *BLEEP* is all of this about it sound so crazy

I LOVE IT.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Hooray the Queen of Sinnoh is back! So glad Dawn’s returning again, hope we see her other Pokemon if Piplup has been abducted. Would be nice to have a new capture too

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Bonnie had a different voice actress when her usual voice actress was pregnant, i wonder why they cant do the same with May.

Mew2

Team Rocket's Enemy
Bonnie had a different voice actress when her usual voice actress was pregnant, i wonder why they cant do the same with May.
Probably because it was just a temporary replacement and the original was always going to come back. Also, it was also in the middle of the series so they had to do something and simply writing off Bonnie was not an option. That is not the case with May's voice actress since she seems to still be unable to perform due to her illness. In addition, May's region has long since past in the animé and the regions that are being focused on in the franchise now are Sinnoh and Galar so they'll likely have the focus, especially since their games are selling quite well as of this posting.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Probably because it was just a temporary replacement and the original was always going to come back. Also, it was also in the middle of the series so they had to do something and simply writing off Bonnie was not an option. That is not the case with May's voice actress since she seems to still be unable to perform due to her illness. In addition, May's region has long since past in the animé and the regions that are being focused on in the franchise now are Sinnoh and Galar so they'll likely have the focus, especially since their games are selling quite well as of this posting.
Makes sense, but i feel that since May wont come back then Max wont come back as well which is sad.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Given KAORI’s condition, I would appreciate a May cameo on a magazine cover at this point.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
Professor Oak got a new voice actor after his first voice actor passed away, but he rarely appears in episodes and he no longer have a segment before the preview for next episode since Sun and Moon.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
As if pokemon cares about anything other than money lol. If rica passes away tomorrow they’ll just recast her. The people in-charge of this anime aren’t human.
Rica Matsumoto is a woman, if she sounds like a male voice actor when she voices Ash, then she does a great job.
the people are human, the greed for money exists in every human being and they can choose if to suppress it or give in to it, but i have to agree with the main point of your comment and i say the same will happen with Goku's, Gohan's and Goten's voice actress.

Last edited: