• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Temtem General Discussion thread

ShadowForce720

I didn’t see a thread on here for Temtem so I decided to create one. This thread can be used to talk about anything Temtem.

Right now when it comes to my final planned team of Temtem it breaks down like this:

My final planned team:
Tortenite(Crystal/Toxic)
Turoc(Wind/Earth)
Ukama(Water)
Anatan(Crystal/Fire)
Mawmense(Digital/Nature)
Minothor(Mental/Electric)

As of right now I’m currently on the second island near the volcano with a current team that breaks down like this:

My current team:
Crystle(Crystal)
Tuwai(Wind)
Scaravolt(Electric/Fire)
Platox(Water/Toxic)
Ukama(Water)
Pewki(Water)

Honestly Platox and Pewki are just on my team because I’m trying to level them up and fully evolve them. While Scaravolt is on my team just to help hold over until I can get some of the other members of my team.

So in some ways Scaravolt is sort of a 7th member of my team.

Ishiftyounot

The Meme Supreme
Temtem looks cool, or at the very least looks like the first monster collecting game that isn't Pokemon I'm actually interested to play! The online requirement doesn't phase me too much (I used to play World of Warcraft so online players aren't an issue), I like the designs of the Temtem and it seems similar enough to Pokemon that I could comfortably say I'd enjoy the game but different enough that I've still got things to learn and try out. Think the only things holding me back are seeing how it runs on Switch, what the actual point of the game is (is there a story? What happens once you beat it?) and whether it'll function in the long term.

I've looked at some of the designs and they seem cool, although honestly the starters were pretty disappointing aside from the bird (Tuwai?) and maybe the monkey? Idk the Mental typed one looks super weird and the turtle one is boring. Designs that have stood out to me are 0b10, Platimous, Wiplump, Saipat, Goolder, Sparzy, the Tuwai evolutions and Adoroboros - basically if they're cute and/or goofy looking I'm into them, the super serious ones are meh to me and some honestly looked kind-of naked in a weird way? I don't know what it is. But those are the ones I like and would probably keep on a team as I progressed the story, especially 0b10 and Adoroboros - love them cuties!