• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TERA RAIDS Thread

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
This thread's primary purpose is for finding friends to help you with Tera Radis. You can post here if you're too lazy to create your own thread. You can still create your own thread though.

If you just want to go on an adventure with others, please go HERE instead.

All forum and Gen 9 WiFi subforum rules apply.

AG128L

Does anyone have a raid for a fire tera type varoom I could join? I’m wanting to add one to my playthrough team.

GalenIYIarek

Anyone want to Prep and Coordinate for 7 Star Charizard raids with a Team of 4 Dachsbun’s with Howl/Tailwhip, Playrough, Body Press, Ice Fang?

I’m gonna start prep for baking up some Adamant or Jolly buns

J. D. Guy

Posting this on the odd chance a group of 3 might consider carrying me in their Charizard Raid, since I'm nowhere close to accessing it or beating myself, and will likely miss both opportunities if I don't get help like this.

If this is workable, I can come in with a Sturdy mon with Protect.

EDIT: Someone elsewhere gave the suggestion to ask to be lent a Pokemon that can properly contribute. If someone is willing to do that, that would be wonderful.

Last edited:

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
Looking to see if anyone is hosting a Charizard raid. I’ve beaten the three stories but haven’t entered Area Zero yet so no Zard raids spawning for me yet. I do have a Pokémon ready for the raid battle so I am not dead weight.

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
I'm looking for a Charizard raid too. I just can't seem to get one but i have seen 3 Mimikyu raids from the same event.

Uly

Need help joining a Charizard raid! I have a Lv100 Azumarill with belly drum to contribute with! I would love the help

kuroburakki48

I am looking for three people to help me catch one of those Charizards in next weekend's second-chance event. I read about the tera event itself but was disappointed when I learned how it actually works, information I did not see nor remember seeing in the official detail pages. There is no way that I will be able to unlock 6-star raid battles by next weekend and I will not rush through the game because I want to take my time an enjoy it and I also don't have time to play games for hours a day. If there is a group of three that would be willing to help, I would be very happy and greatly appreciate it, I could say thank you in return!

J. D. Guy

Anybody able and willing to help carry me on a Tyranitar Raid before the event ends later today? I have a Nactli that has Strudy and Protect, and have successfully participate in a Charizard Raid last weekend by surviving and providing Cheer support.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
If anybody has a Charizard raid going on (maybe by tomorrow), would you consider contacting me and inviting me?

Det. Viper

That’s Detective Viper to you
LF: Armarouge raid, 5-star female Indeedee raid

I have the Pokémon to take them down. Just have Violet for one and trouble finding the other.

d_avila5280

Sad But Rad Champion
Need help taking down a 6* Dragon Corviknight w/Mirror Armor

I've identified some of its moves Hone Claws, Iron Head, and Body Press. I don't have any special attackers that can endure long enough-- Stored Power Farigiraf barely made a dent with like three maximized stats. Let me know if you wanna help/have a strategy in mind. I think I should just play support.

King Marth 64

The King of Fire Emblem
I want three people to help me battle in a Tera Raid Walking Wake. I have Pokémon Scarlet.

Edit: Nevermind, I just finally caught Walking Wake with help with random picked players.

Last edited:

PaisleyD

Looking for someone to help me out by hosting a walking wake raid for me and my sisi, - mainly for my little sister who has scarlett but hasn't unlocked 5* raids yet.

I've been able to host her for all the 7* raids and have done so for Iron leaves, but don't want her missing out on Walking wake.

Nug Duncan

Casually Helpful, Hopefully
Anyone got a chance to host a last-minute Iron Leaves raid? I can host a Walking Wake one in return. Or PM me if you want something else in exchange.

Xaby

SW-3553-0104-8530
Anyone got a chance to host a last-minute Iron Leaves raid? I can host a Walking Wake one in return. Or PM me if you want something else in exchange.
Do you still need the raid? I can host them for you, but I'll be playing support.