• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Teravolt’s Official Trading Thread!

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Whatever you’d like. I got 3 Patches now. What do you have for trade?
I can trade you shiny:
Roggenrola
G-Linoone
Comfey

For 3 Patches?

The shinies aren't flawless or anything they're just random.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
I can trade you shiny:
Roggenrola
G-Linoone
Comfey

For 3 Patches?

The shinies aren't flawless or anything they're just random.
That’s fine! Could you evolve the Roggenrola so when you trade it to me, it becomes a Gigalith?
I’ll be available to trade tomorrow at 8PM EST. Message me the link code in advance.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
That’s fine! Could you evolve the Roggenrola so when you trade it to me, it becomes a Gigalith?
I’ll be available to trade tomorrow at 8PM EST. Message me the link code in advance.
Sure no problem. Do you have Home to trade it? All 3 are on Home so would be easier.
I'll hope to catch you tomorrow

Teravolt

Sure no problem. Do you have Home to trade it? All 3 are on Home so would be easier.
I'll hope to catch you tomorrow
I have Home, but you can’t trade items on home. Sword or Shield would be easier, you can transfer the shinies to one of those games and trade with me. We can use the link code 4032-6078. I can trade now, if you’d like.

Teravolt

I have Home, but you can’t trade items on home. Sword or Shield would be easier, you can transfer the shinies to one of those games and trade with me. We can use the link code 4032-6078. I can trade now, if you’d like.
If that won’t work, then tomorrow at 8 PM EST should be fine.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Yh sorry I forgot about that. Me being an idiot.
If you can be online at that time again I can trade then. 8pm est is like midnight for me so it's very hard to stay awake haha.
So if you can message about 11.30 again (in my time) that should work!

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I have a Shiny Blacephalon. Think I can get a couple of those Ability Patches off you? PM me if you're interested.

Teravolt

I have a Shiny Blacephalon. Think I can get a couple of those Ability Patches off you? PM me if you're interested.
The 3 patches have been claimed by Lord Fighting, but I should get more Dynite Ore pretty quickly, and I’ll let you know when I get more patches. Shiny hunting is hard.

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hey I just wanted to update you about my offer. Should you still be interested, I will hold onto it for you. However, I will not be able to trade for the rest of the month, so hopefully you're willing to wait. I apologize for the inconvenience, and I will update you when I'm ready, should you be.

Teravolt

MADE SOME SERIOUS UPDATES

Teravolt

added new stuff, and *MYTHICALS* for trade. none of the legendaries or mythicals are shiny.

Teravolt

Updated the trade thread!

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
Hi, I have a Shiny Ditto, Shiny Swampert and Shiny Gliscor to offer if you're still looking for them. I'm intereted in the extra Rusted Shield, Spectrier and Shiny Alolan Ninetales. Let me know if you're interested.

Teravolt

Hi, I have a Shiny Ditto, Shiny Swampert and Shiny Gliscor to offer if you're still looking for them. I'm intereted in the extra Rusted Shield, Spectrier and Shiny Alolan Ninetales. Let me know if you're interested.
I‘d love the shiny Gliscor! I got shiny Ditto and Swampert in raids recently, and I traded the Alolan Ninetales. I’d be more than glad to trade you Spectrier with or without the Rusted Shield (your choice), though! I’ll PM you.