• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Terrains you wish were in the Pokemon games

Vladix

Master Of Randomism
I would love to see a more indepth poison area, someone said something about a sewer, but i was thinking more along the lines of a forest thats had its water supply poisoned and instead of all the trees and grass and pokemon dieing, they all mutated into poison types and the flora is all creepy looking...ghost pokemon could live there too.

I also like the idea of a real thick forest with more jungle elements not jus trees and a pond here and there.

Joe The Bow

Redstone Utilist
A town at the bottom of a ravine.

Jameson1

Mes amis
I'd love to see a big rainforest, or a large swamp/bog with lots of rivers, etc. (but not in the Safari Zone-esque style).

Palkia98

Like others, a volcano/mountain-esque thing with rock smash things, wild torkoal ( we do NOT have enough of them) new rock, fire, and ground pokes and some fighting ones. and it could be like mt coronet exceot you ahve tio go through all of it to gte to the last gym. THEN after that victory road

ninetails012

teh wild card
hmmmm i think like an abandont concert/music hall with wild electric pokemon would be cool!
or a burnt up forest with dead trees and grass with lots of fire types!

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
Personally, I'd love an icy area with icy cliffs and glaciers with aurora that comes out at night.

It would be like a cave, and when you get to the end, the camera would pan up to see the aurora.

WANDERING TRAINER

Battle Team Engage!!
a poisonous swamp with a ruin of an old civilization, an abandoned artificial lab island made of steel and a lost prehistoric island...

Hexin' Wishes

Diva Extraordinaire
A chernobyl type abandoned city full of poison typed pokemon or an empty city filled with ghost type pokemon.

Why not combine the two? TBH, I feel like that would be PERFECT.

Maybe, it could even house the third legendary. :O

I'm all for the idea of something like an abandoned medieval castle with a massive labyrinth/dungeon underneath it. It could be home to a wide variety of types, including ghost, dragon, dark, bug, grass and etc.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
I'm all for the idea of something like an abandoned medieval castle with a massive labyrinth/dungeon underneath it. It could be home to a wide variety of types, including ghost, dragon, dark, bug, grass and etc.

This sounds cool. You can have European dragon-based pokemon flying about the turrets of the castle, and maybe some other dragons like Deino and some dark and ghost types in the dungeon.

M4zz

Banned
Here's an idea. A cave. Jam-packed with Zubats that attack you every 2 or so steps. If my memory recalls, we don't have any of those.

Seriously, why not add a river? We get lakes and ponds, and hell, tons of ocean, but we get no river-divided areas at all. Maybe an electromagnetic field too.

ConfusedEevee

Time Gear Thief
i would like to see a big lake, waaaaaaaayyyyy bigger that lake of rage, filled with islands and really dense fog. maybe hidden in the fog could be a legendary pokemon like suicune. :p

Encyclopika

The Queen
Totally would love a rainforest. <3 Like, a legit rainforest where you have to use Cut multiple times to get to items and stuff.
Also agreed on the abandoned city full of ghosts - creepy and quite awesome!

I would also like a coral reef. I remember diving in RSE and only seeing sand down there. It would be nice to add in coral or giant kelp and make an actual route out of it. And because of the kelp, you can't surf, you HAVE TO dive to get around it at the bottom! :D

ShadowSplash

Spring is Coming!
A really thick forest with trees all over, and leaves/grass on the ground. Leaves falling that would change color with the seasons (Pink like Sakura blossoms in Spring, Green in Summer, Yellow/Orange/Brown in Fall, and then none for Winter).

And there would be areas where you go into the trees and maybe into bushes like the Secret Base bushes back in Hoenn. Something just super nature-like with plants and greens all over the place. And of course, Grass Pokemon. :3

I want more Castelia's! forget Verdanturf, the more big cities the better.

A rainforest would be awesome, as would a large lake/small sea.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Oceans, I demand more ocean.

Oh wait, terrains that don't exist yet. Um...

Well, I don't know what terrains exist in B/W, since I have never touched one of the games, and I've wanted to see urban terrains where you can run into Pokémon by randomly walking into an alley. But I'd like to see the sky. It would be nice to travel the air and run into Flying types that way. If we could Dive in R/B/E, we should be able to Fly around the skies.

AzureCharizard

Really? Come on now.
what about a rocket that takes you to the moon like how the train in B/W takes you to Anville Town.you'll be able to find a deoxys, lunatone, solrock, clafairy, jirachi and other space related pokemon, and it can have the meteorites that changes deoxys form