• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Terrible Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfc77

Banned
What Stories Do You Have About Terrible Drivers?

People That Just Don't Know How To Drive And Shouldn't Have A License!

One Time I Was In The Car With My Aunt Rudy, And She Was Playing Angry Birds While She Was Driving! And Then She Passed A Red Light And There Was A Man On A Bicycle And He Got Scared! It Was So Unsafe!

ebevan91

Those people that take up 2 parking spots.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
My great aunt; she always slightly passes the line you're supposed to stop at, takes risky left turns, fails to signal the odd time, and has jerky breaking. In the meantime she's constantly complaining about people making goofs similar to her's while driving. I can't blame her though due to her old age and I'm glad she's able to do such as it really helps out the family. My mother also fails here and there. She also has jerky breaking and along with failing to signal the odd time. Although she stops before the line, she rarely leaves any room.

Ironically, I'm grateful for this as I got my license suspended due to my epilepsy (which is now under control thanks to an increase in my medication). Constantly catching their mistakes reminds me of what I'm not supposed to do when I'm allowed back on the road.

Anyone ever watch Canada's Worst Driver?

Rave

Banned
cops are terrible drivers.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
I hate it when people drive behind me.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Sadly I fear I may be a bad driver. My learning to drive was interrupted by Uni but I haven't been able to work up the courage to continue again since I feel so bad at it. My instructor is constantly yelling at me for not going fast enough or reacting fast enough or seeing things on roundabouts.

Even when I'm on a bike I tend to have way to many close calls.

THRILLHO

nothin' at all
Tail gaters and douchebag parkers are the cancer of the roads.

well, you don't really park on the roads so those guys are annoying but not dangerous. for me the worst thing someone can do is not indicate when merging or when on a roundabout

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
My mom saw someone cut across all 4 lanes of traffic just for mcdonalds.

Chandelurefan1

My mother constantly misses red lights and she is paranoid about crashing while parking, that I have get out of the car, go on the sidewalk and shout "YOUR GOOD! YOUR GOOD!" when she is doing right.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I live in Arizona, we're pretty much full of terrible drivers because of the snowbirds, which my grandfather always shouts at when he gets the chance. It scares me, honestly, and one of the reasons why I haven't practiced my driving in a long while (next to college work and coming home at a later time, of course). I always get nervous whenever some idiot starts hopping lanes.

I have too many memories of bad drivers going on through my hand, so I'll just say one of the funniest ones I've seen was some guy had a pick-up truck with a tarp over it, only it wasn't really tied down correctly. I don't know what he was carrying back there or what for, but we were on the freeway when all of a sudden a bunch of these newspapers and magazine papers just fly out of the back of his truck, and didn't stop until after a few miles had passed. And of course, by the time the guy pulled over, I think all of the paper was gone. It was insane.

I am a terrible driver. It took me three times to pass the road test. And I failed them all for stupid stuff to. Like the first time we were coming out of the parking lot right at the start of the test and I went past the stop sign and the lady told me to just turn around back into the parking lot cause I failed lol.

ebevan91

I am a terrible driver. It took me three times to pass the road test. And I failed them all for stupid stuff to. Like the first time we were coming out of the parking lot right at the start of the test and I went past the stop sign and the lady told me to just turn around back into the parking lot cause I failed lol.

When I took my test, the place was so empty and the officer looked bored as ****, and the place wasn't going to be testing for another couple of hours but she said let's go. She had me drive less than a mile lol. Went straight, took a left, took a right, and then went back. We were gone for only about 7 minutes.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Driving test officers are basically paid to make your life miserable and intimidate the **** out of you. Happens to everyone. I got yelled at by mine after I was told "you passed BUT," to which my actual instructor sitting in the back seat was shocked. (I was one of his success stories, incidentally.)

My biggest peeves on the road are 1) not using blinkers, 2) not looking before changing lanes, 3) impatience. The last one because I am practically the opposite of someone who gets afflicted by road rage -- I get angry that people get angry, if that makes any sense. Like, seriously, one extra fraction of a second spent waiting for someone to turn or yielding/stopping where they're goddamn supposed to isn't going to kill you.

ebevan91

One time I saw someone reading a novel while driving on the freeway. And those people are the reason why I am scared to drive.

I've seen a girl texting while driving before, with a baby in the vehicle.

Driving test officers are basically paid to make your life miserable and intimidate the **** out of you. Happens to everyone. I got yelled at by mine after I was told "you passed BUT," to which my actual instructor sitting in the back seat was shocked. (I was one of his success stories, incidentally.)

My biggest peeves on the road are 1) not using blinkers, 2) not looking before changing lanes, 3) impatience. The last one because I am practically the opposite of someone who gets afflicted by road rage -- I get angry that people get angry, if that makes any sense. Like, seriously, one extra fraction of a second spent waiting for someone to turn or yielding/stopping where they're goddamn supposed to isn't going to kill you.

That stuff annoys me to. I mean Im a bad driver but I at least know to use blinkers and stuff aha...I mean why wouldnt you its not that hard and its better than having someone ding your rear end lol

I'm a terrible driver, so I have no room to talk :p.

However, I will say that I get angry at slow drivers. And I don't mean drivers who are going 29 in a 35, I mean drivers who go 20 in a thirty five.

Riversong

Buggy down.
I used to fear driving, to the point where I put off drivers training until I was 16. So the majority of my class were driving before me. I didn't get my license until I was 18.
Commuting to college means I had to suck it up and get used to it, and now I'm comfortable with it. Which brings me to what made me fear it in the first place; terrible drivers.
Those people who tailgate even when you're going five over (every.single.day.). Jerks who pull out in front of you and don't even bother trying to speed up, so you have to let up on the gas and/or hit the brakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.