• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Terrible Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiserin

please wake up...
That stuff annoys me to. I mean Im a bad driver but I at least know to use blinkers and stuff aha...I mean why wouldnt you its not that hard and its better than having someone ding your rear end lol

It only irks me when it's a sudden turn, or when it's the sort of thing where it'd be REALLY nice to know what the hell the person in front of you is doing, you know? And on top of that, people also need to learn that using blinkers to change lanes on a highway is not an immediate pass to actually do it without looking. I nearly had someone smash into me from the side trying to do that once. :|

-Nator-

People who put their turn signal on while switching lanes then don't turn it off because they forget and their music is too loud for them to know!
I've literally drove 30 miles before the guy realized it was still on...

Serebii!

Twice in one week I had cars pull out from driveways while I was going past, both times I had to move across to the other side of the road so their wouldn't be a collision

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Those people that take up 2 parking spots.
Hate that. And people who park too close to the yellow or white lines in a parking lot and then proceed to open their car door and hit your car -_-.

One of the worst experiences I went through was when a semi truck nearly drove a friend and I off the road while trying to get onto the free way. The person shouldn't have had a driver's license, let alone a truck driver's license.

Qyxew

Banned
Eh, I'm a terrible driver, I admit it. The lady that gave me my license was some crazy old dog lady that bred them for show and dressed them up and stuff, and so I was just like "Oh my God, you love dogs? I do too! I have three!" The woman practically squealed, touched my hand and said "You're going to do just fine dear"

I passed. One week later I stupidly pulled into a one way. Thank God it was late and there were no cars.

People in traffic circles who wait until there is a car coming before speeding out in front of them.

Also, tailgaters, especially when I'm already going over the speed limit. When I'm going 60 in a 55, there's no need for someone to be right on my *** trying to push 70.

Darth Sabreus

Want to get a soda?
People in traffic circles who wait until there is a car coming before speeding out in front of them.

Also, tailgaters, especially when I'm already going over the speed limit. When I'm going 60 in a 55, there's no need for someone to be right on my *** trying to push 70.

Oh man. There's heaps if these guys in New Zealand. I get a fair few if these guys, though one reason that I think I get so many is that in NZ when you are on your learner license (pretty much stage 1 of 3) you need yellow "L" plates on your windscreens to let everyone else know. Part of me thinks these guys are trying to be dicks and intimidate you, I know one of my high school friends did this to someone open their learners as well, purely because they were a learner.

Anyway though, I am getting better at driving, I think roundabouts are my weak point. Other than that I feel quite comfortable on the road.

I recall someone driving around my dad's car while we were at a stoplight. It made me wonder if the other driver had his or her license, or if they had any awareness of traffic rules.

Oh, tailgaters are another annoyance to me.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
I live in an area that seems to be full of them, namely near a major, well known university. Why seemingly ninety percent of people in such an instiution can't drive well is beyond me.....

Cyrius

Ice-Cold Charisma
A car accident occured yesterday, and i couldnt help wonder in the lousy area it was located: was it a gang war, or due to being drunk or high? >.>

It's those people that don't know those obscure laws (crossing double yellow lines only when entering a driveway, right-side cars at an intersection have right of way, etc.) that annoy me. If these rules are important but more easily forgettable, you'd think that they'd be more enforced, but sadly, that is not the case.

ChuckNorris

On a highway in my town, there is a LOT of space between the fogline and the side of the road at this one stoplight. I've seen people pass cars in front of them by going off the fogline, and turning right at that light.

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
Went out clubbing with my best friend, drove back drunk.
Woke up wondering how we were still alive the next morning.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I wish I could call the cops on you. Driving drunk is one of the stupidest thing you could ever do, and you're not only putting yourself in danger, but others as well, simply because you're an inconsiderate asshole.

WishforaMilotic

Shiny Hunter~♥
I wish I could call the cops on you. Driving drunk is one of the stupidest thing you could ever do, and you're not only putting yourself in danger, but others as well, simply because you're an inconsiderate asshole.
I've never driven, I was a passanger and too drunk to realise the designated driver drank.
Nice to know the staff are still polite here <3

Cyberra

pain in the ***
I hate it when people leave their blinkers on after making a turn, or when they just forget to turn them off. You can never tell what they're going to do. Also when people change lanes right in front of you, so close they almost scrape your bumper, just because they want to get around the person in front of them.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
I've never driven, I was a passanger and too drunk to realise the designated driver drank.
Nice to know the staff are still polite here <3

"Went out clubbing with my best friend, drove back drunk."

Might want to make that clear next time, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.