• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Movie Sequels. Don't let this one die plx.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
As this is about the third freaking time this thread has been made, I'll remake it.

This is about the discussion of Movies that have sequels- that are just plain horrible. Sequels that can be so bad that you wish that the original movie, no matter how good, was never createdso this blasphamy could not exist.

With that in mind I say that Stuart Little 3 and Batman & Robin are horrible sequels and are awful compared to the movies that came before them (Even Batman Returns).

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer
Home Alone 4, this movie tried to tie in the 1st and 2nd(1 and 2 are two of my favorite movies) movie and fail.

First the parents devorced, then Harry and Marv are no longer a duo, they replace Harry with this woman, Plot holes plot holes and more plot holes. The actors is mostly what killed it, All the pepole in the movie where nothing more than B-C movie actors.

Speed 2, "OMG if this boat goes any slower we are going to die!"

Son of The Mask, Was this "The Mask 2" that was never made but had a contest in that old Nintendo power issue?

Cheaper by the dozen 2 and Daddy Day camp, CBTD did have one thing over DDC, it had most of the same actors from the first movie, DDC just...Just.....No.

CAH

Calm And Hyper
Home Alone 4, this movie tried to tie in the 1st and 2nd(1 and 2 are two of my favorite movies) movie and fail.

First the parents devorced, then Harry and Marv are no longer a duo, they replace Harry with this woman, Plot holes plot holes and more plot holes. The actors is mostly what killed it, All the pepole in the movie where nothing more than B-C movie actors.

I agree with all out that. What about Like Mike 2, The Lion King 2, Doctor Dolittle 3.

However the sequel to Dragonball Evolution wins by far as the worst sequel ever. The funny thing is that its not even been released but everyone knows that it will suck. James Wong should be ashamed, not only for trying to make a sequel to the worst film ever, but for ruining the childhood of many dragonball fans.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I agree with all out that. What about Like Mike 2, The Lion King 2, Doctor Dolittle 3.

Considering that it's actually good, it shouldn't be there.

Hotrod93

Dragon Trainer

However the sequel to Dragonball Evolution wins by far as the worst sequel ever. The funny thing is that its not even been released but everyone knows that it will suck. James Wong should be ashamed, not only for trying to make a sequel to the worst film ever, but for ruining the childhood of many dragonball fans.

Lets acted like they never happend.

DBE Sucked, Simple as that. I never really watched Dragon Ball(No CN growing up) and I could make a better movie.

mangaeyes

X-Men 3. I liked it but it could have been much better.

Also Fantastic Four 2: Rise of thr Silver Surfer wasn't very good in my opinion.

granbull guy

Vasoline
The nightmare on elm street sequal and stuart little 3

Kaika

Haters gonna hate
Wow, I didn't even know they made a Stuart Little 2...but they have a 3?
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Balto 3 or Lion king 1 and 1/2

Dattebayo

Banned
Let's see: the Land Before Time sequels (Songs anyone), Straight to DVD Disney sequels (they could've been good if they were released in theaters), and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (The humor and the Autobot Twins ruined it for me).

PokemonHero

I can see the future
hmm... theyremaking toy story 3 now D:

There's a difference though. Toy Story 2 was just as good as the original story. I have some confidence that Toy Story 3 will be good as well.

Most of the Disney movie sequels aren't that good. However, there are a few exceptions, such as Toy Story 2 and The Lion King 2.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
There's a Balto 2? Since when?
Since a while ago. And might I name it as one of the worst sequels?

Ah, sequels. They're bad. I could go on for a while about them, but the only problem is that I don't remember the names of most of the movies. I didn't like:

Balto 2
The Lion King 2 (1 1/2 was okay)
Land Before Time sequels (Already mentioned, I know)
The Sandlot 2

And many others that I can't remember since I haven't seen them for a long time and have erased them from my memory.