• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Terrible Sequals.

cascade88

< go ask alice >
Home Alone 4 was terrible, as were the Santa Clause sequals. I absolutely adore the first, original, The Santa Clause, but the sequels were just awful. Same goes for Babe II: Pig In the City.

Jiralhanae

The Godfather III. Two was awesome, but III was just... Not as good as I and II.

pkmnhippy

Banned
OMG, I just remembered, go-go gadget was THE WORSE SEQUEL EVER MADE (yes it managed to beat the first one), they had really disturbing special effects (the car was fully animated), the daughter was completely different (and was one of those annoying over used teenage stereotypes), the girl he fell in love with in the first was completely forgotten and he fell in love with a robot o_O
and the story was just messed up, they stopped time to steal from a bank or something like that.

Scary movie 2 wasn't bad and 3 and 4 I haven't seen. I havent seen any other _____ movies either but I can just tell that they are bad. I'm also hearing bad reviews from the few who have seen them.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Basically all sequels compared to the orginial bar a few movies

MaskedManAbsolkid

Shrek the Third wasn't too great. The first two were nice (I felt that the second one was more upbeat, but lacked the 'fairytale' feel of the first one and some bits were meh), but the third one was too far. I hated Artie so much and it lacked the same feel.

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Any straight to DVD disney film.

Cutty

Forever now
I like most of all trilogy or tetralogy movies like LOTR, Star Wars, Matrix, Hannibal and the likes. Based on book movie's usually good when it goes to a sequel or pre... whatever they call it.

Khamul

Fail Meister
Most disney sequels are trash especially Cinderella 3, the second one was almost acceptable, but the third one was just evidence that their creative team is rotting away.
They became so corny.
They also b@stardized Lilo & Stitch with it's horrible sequels, monsters!
I swear if they do something like that again I will impale my self with my plastic sporks.

Trainer Emily

Fairies do exist!!!
All Disney movie sequels are bad anyway (maybe except for the Rescuers 2, and the Pixar ones like Toy Story 2).
And Karate Kid 3 & 4 are also bad (Karate Kid 2 is fine)...as what I've read.
And the new Tom and Jerry cartoons (OK, they're not movies, but hey!) suck, since most of 'em are getting more corny, compared to the old ones.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Jurassic Park III and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. JP3 could have been salvaged if they'd removed that crappy moralistic family subplot from it, though.

I can also state with almost absolute certainly, before it's even released, that Jurassic Park IV will burn out the neurons of everyone who has the misfortune to watch it.

Jurassic Park III and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. JP3 could have been salvaged if they'd removed that crappy moralistic family subplot from it, though.

I can also state with almost absolute certainly, before it's even released, that Jurassic Park IV will burn out the neurons of everyone who has the misfortune to watch it.
Die, die, die, Jurrasic Park 2 was much worse than III. Seriously, a t-rex in San Diego (was it san diego? I left near the end because it was so bad), I don't think so! Plus, it didn't have any velocoraptors in the movie, velocoraptors are awesome!

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
Die, die, die, Jurrasic Park 2 was much worse than III. Seriously, a t-rex in San Diego (was it san diego? I left near the end because it was so bad), I don't think so! Plus, it didn't have any velocoraptors in the movie, velocoraptors are awesome!

I guess you missed the whole Field/Ruined Research Center scene, didn't you?

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Hey, The Lion King 1/2 was good. I liked the sardonic, skew-whiff view given on the events of Lion King. Actually, I considered it better than the original, simply because the latter is just a patchwork film designed to maximise box-office appeal.

Revengent

Fiddlesticks *snaps*
I think the worst sequal would have to be Batman and Robin. I mean, gah, too many characters and they were all OOC...and they tried to make Batman silly and funny, unlike the ones before it.