• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tetris - The Popularity is Astounding

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Welcome to the Tetris discussion thread - now in the correct area! :D This thread is to discuss anything Tetris - your favorite version, highest score, ect. But please, no bashing of any kind. Enjoy! :D

Slick

Banned
Could you NOT double post? I've seen a consistent pattern of double posting from you that tells me you have no idea how to use the edit button.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
I just wanted to seperate my answer from the question. I like to be the first to answer my own question. Don't know why but just do. I guess I do tend to double post a lot. Oh well.

Now, moving on, I think that level 9 on the original is insane! My eyes can't process the speed! (Granted they are like 8 bit graphics)

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
As awesome and popular as Tetris is there's not a whole lot to discuss. Unless eventually you get into topics like "don't you just hate it when you get, like, a whole bunch of s-blocks in a row?"

And now for some Tetris links:
Here's a flash version of Tetris for anyone itching to play.
And Brentalfloss' Tetris WITH LYRICS. Warning: some people may be offended by the content.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
tetris is my worst game, the idea of such game was brilliant but i'm not good at it, i managed to get around 20.000 points once but that wil be the last time.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
It's against the god-damn rules.

I just deleted the post.

Now, once again moving on, don't you hate it when you finally get a purple piece, and have no good place to put it?

Last edited:

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
"Purple piece"? The colors seem to change with every Tetris game...

Oh, sorry the long skinny piece. I never seem to get that piece when I need it and get it when I don't!

ijea4444

I have Tetris on my Wii, DS, and Cell Phone lol. Tetris is awesome. The best part is that Tetris doesn't involve some elaborate scheme or high levels of technology and is still one of the most fun games to play. That IMO marks a great game.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Tetris is a glorious game. I play it a lot. The highest I've gone point wise has to be bout 80,000 without using line block combos or t spin. Of course I played for 6 hours straight without knowing how long I was playing. |D

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
So is this thread basically going to be a long chain of "I like Tetris" and "I hate *insert block* I always/never get them"?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
So is this thread basically going to be a long chain of "I like Tetris" and "I hate *insert block* I always/never get them"?
I could start shaking things up, but I've been lurking on NeoGaf too long that my style will be to try and convert SPPf to NeoGaf style.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan

Well, somewhat. Its mainly, however to show off high scores. And not to mention stuff like your favorite edition.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
I've got the original which I sometimes play on my GBC. Highest was Level 12 I think. Haven't played in a while.

Incidentally, it's the only game my mum likes and she used to be addicted to it.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
I've got the original which I sometimes play on my GBC. Highest was Level 12 I think. Haven't played in a while.

Incidentally, it's the only game my mum likes and she used to be addicted to it.

12? Whats that 120 lines? Thats pretty darn good!