• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tetris - The Popularity is Astounding

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I can't remember what my highest streak. I hate those Z and S blocks.

Tetris is the dead hard proof that the Russians won the Cold War. With an Invasion of that scale, with over 30 million and counting lives lost to Tetris, there is nothing you can do.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
I believe the most lines I ever got was around 153 but I don't remember the specific number. I mostly prefer falling block puzzle games were you are against another player trying to make them fail though.

153? Man, I am really terrible at this game! I've only got 110 lines before.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Well I probably got lucky. I have a tendency to take a lot of risks meaning it can be pretty common for me to fail at around 20 lines while other times I can go to 100+. I normally don't go anywhere near that high though.

I'm always afraid to take risks. I have a fear of failing. And usually if I do take risks, I do fail! XD Isn't kinda hard to have a strategy when you're so close to the top? I always freak out!

Mimori Kiryu

I like original Tetris, but my Tetris game will always be Tetris Attack for the Super Nintendo. AWESOME~ I love playing this game. I played it so much as a kid that I can almost play on any level now, no matter how fast it is. ;D

There was also a version of Tetris on my dad's old computer that was Super Tetris World or something like that. It's been a few years since I've played it.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
I like original Tetris, but my Tetris game will always be Tetris Attack for the Super Nintendo. AWESOME~ I love playing this game. I played it so much as a kid that I can almost play on any level now, no matter how fast it is. ;D

There was also a version of Tetris on my dad's old computer that was Super Tetris World or something like that. It's been a few years since I've played it.

I've never played Tetris Attack. Is it the same as the original, or does it have a "twist"?

Mimori Kiryu

I've never played Tetris Attack. Is it the same as the original, or does it have a "twist"?
Like Glass Eye said, it's not really a Tetris like game. You start with a screen full of blocks that are different colors with different shapes (pink heart, yellow star, blue moon..etc.). You match pairs of three or more as fast as you can before your opponent. Each size of pairs (three, four, five...etc.) is a different size block that transforms and stacks onto your opponent, giving them less room on their screen. First person to touch the top loses.

It's really fun. I recommend it! ^^

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Like Glass Eye said, it's not really a Tetris like game. You start with a screen full of blocks that are different colors with different shapes (pink heart, yellow star, blue moon..etc.). You match pairs of three or more as fast as you can before your opponent. Each size of pairs (three, four, five...etc.) is a different size block that transforms and stacks onto your opponent, giving them less room on their screen. First person to touch the top loses.

It's really fun. I recommend it! ^^

Huh. Sound awesome! :D

Jessie&James

Beautiful...
I just played Tetris on DS just then and lost at level 19. Just 1 more level and I could've finished all 20 levels.