• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tetsusaigas Sprites!

What do you think of my Sprites?

• Awesome, there amazing!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great, there very well done

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Very good spriting

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • hmmm, you need practice

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • They are rubbish!!!

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
I may have a shop but this is here for me to get an idea of how i can improve, or just for people to marvel over, :p (yes im cocky, lol)

EDIT: This is going to sound stupid, but my cat walked on my keyboard and made me post the thread before i uploaded the pictures so bare with me.

herrodon8st.png
regioxys0sc.png
fusionof48dd.png
flamebreon4zh.png
marocuno5rl.png
hodoom21nm.png
saunter6ge.png
snorntar1jz.png
ashachu3nc.png
swellowrecolour1dx.png
flumbreon28tj.png
lantuyenaxn1.png
Raisol.gif
houneonrk3.png
combuskoomzo4.png

I do lots more, but i havent uploaded all sprites i have made, but you can use these just give credit.

So what do you think?

Last edited:

silver girl

I like them. The last one is really cute.
And the Scizor mix is also cool! (At least I think it is a Scizor mix)

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Thanks for the comments :D

Did you mean the Scyther/Haunter?

Some of them arent welly blended in.Some of them lack proper shading, some of them are just copy+pasted and recoloured and some of them have messed outlines.The only one i find good is the registeel/deoxys one.

Practice and good luck !!

~DW/.

After Shok

The silent Spriter
Alright, DoomWing I wanna see some of your work because all you do is put people down, so how about we see some of your work?

I like them. Some of them could use work but most of them are great!

AfterShok:You REALLY wanna see my work?? And why?

On topic:Hey i just noticed the outlining on the tail of the glalie thingie.Colour it in blue.

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
They look very well done. :D Especially the Flumbreon. Nice job! ;)

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
New Sprite!

Raisol.gif

maxxa

~her last bounty~
you see how is it that you go from that not so goodness up there to that perfectness there i dont believe you dod that if so then wow thats great

Kalavinka

Alright, DoomWing I wanna see some of your work because all you do is put people down, so how about we see some of your work?

I think the amount of people willing to accept constructive criticism is declining...

Most of these sprites are just copy/paste. Outlines are also missing as well. Also, you didn't really blend them enough eg. Rhydon only has Heracross horns. They aren't even completely recoloured either.

~Thunderstar ;121;;373;

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
maxxa said:
you see how is it that you go from that not so goodness up there to that perfectness there i dont believe you dod that if so then wow thats great

Actually i made that, so think before you post please.

Actually those sprites were when i first started and i didnt change the outlines =/

Kalavinka

Tetsusaigas WindScar! said:
Actually those sprites were when i first started and i didnt change the outlines =/

Well, you'd better hope that Yami Ryu doesn't come around, she doesn't like comments like these.

~Thunderstar ;121;;373;

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
New Sprite!

houneonrk3.png

lantuyenaxn1.png

combuskoomzo4.png

Last edited:
The outlines on the three new ones arent welly(<new word :O) done.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Personally, I think that your best ones would have to be the Mightyena/Lanturn mix and the Breloom/Combusken mix. Very well done.