• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tetsusaigas Sprites!

What do you think of my Sprites?

• Awesome, there amazing!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Great, there very well done

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Very good spriting

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • hmmm, you need practice

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • They are rubbish!!!

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
I may have a shop but this is here for me to get an idea of how i can improve, or just for people to marvel over, :p (yes im cocky, lol)

EDIT: This is going to sound stupid, but my cat walked on my keyboard and made me post the thread before i uploaded the pictures so bare with me.

herrodon8st.png
regioxys0sc.png
fusionof48dd.png
flamebreon4zh.png
marocuno5rl.png
hodoom21nm.png
saunter6ge.png
snorntar1jz.png
ashachu3nc.png
swellowrecolour1dx.png
flumbreon28tj.png
lantuyenaxn1.png
Raisol.gif
houneonrk3.png
combuskoomzo4.png

I do lots more, but i havent uploaded all sprites i have made, but you can use these just give credit.

So what do you think?

Last edited:

silver girl

I like them. The last one is really cute.
And the Scizor mix is also cool! (At least I think it is a Scizor mix)

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
Thanks for the comments :D

Did you mean the Scyther/Haunter?

Some of them arent welly blended in.Some of them lack proper shading, some of them are just copy+pasted and recoloured and some of them have messed outlines.The only one i find good is the registeel/deoxys one.

Practice and good luck !!

~DW/.

After Shok

The silent Spriter
Alright, DoomWing I wanna see some of your work because all you do is put people down, so how about we see some of your work?

I like them. Some of them could use work but most of them are great!

AfterShok:You REALLY wanna see my work?? And why?

On topic:Hey i just noticed the outlining on the tail of the glalie thingie.Colour it in blue.

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
They look very well done. :D Especially the Flumbreon. Nice job! ;)

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
New Sprite!

Raisol.gif

maxxa

~her last bounty~
you see how is it that you go from that not so goodness up there to that perfectness there i dont believe you dod that if so then wow thats great

Kalavinka

Alright, DoomWing I wanna see some of your work because all you do is put people down, so how about we see some of your work?

I think the amount of people willing to accept constructive criticism is declining...

Most of these sprites are just copy/paste. Outlines are also missing as well. Also, you didn't really blend them enough eg. Rhydon only has Heracross horns. They aren't even completely recoloured either.

~Thunderstar ;121;;373;

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
maxxa said:
you see how is it that you go from that not so goodness up there to that perfectness there i dont believe you dod that if so then wow thats great

Actually i made that, so think before you post please.

Actually those sprites were when i first started and i didnt change the outlines =/

Kalavinka

Tetsusaigas WindScar! said:
Actually those sprites were when i first started and i didnt change the outlines =/

Well, you'd better hope that Yami Ryu doesn't come around, she doesn't like comments like these.

~Thunderstar ;121;;373;

Prime Wolf

I got a Wii!
New Sprite!

houneonrk3.png

lantuyenaxn1.png

combuskoomzo4.png

Last edited:
The outlines on the three new ones arent welly(<new word :O) done.

Samayowa

you amaze me.
Personally, I think that your best ones would have to be the Mightyena/Lanturn mix and the Breloom/Combusken mix. Very well done.