• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TF2 Instillation Help

So, I've done the instructions where the program gets up to the Steam Account. The problem is,when I click on the Team Fortress 2 bar,it tells me to install again,I go through with it and it still doesn't work!

What am I doing wrong?

Jerre

Gogoat!
Do you have activated your product key that came with your TF2/Orange Box case?

Clicking on the button labeled "Activate a product on Steam" will open another window to enter your product key. That's maybe the problem...

Alright,so I've completely done everything. Now when I go to a game, the blue screen of death comes up.

Now what am I doing wrong?

Jerre

Gogoat!
Hmm.. Blue Screen of Death (BSoD) is mostly a Hardware failure.

1) Make sure your drivers are up to date.

2) Does the BSoD happens with other Games/Applications?

3) What are your system specs?